Call Girls - Cover

Call Girls

© By Morgan, 1991, 2001, 2012. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A writer poses as a call girl for a retired executive. Later they hire the call girl that she replaced to coach them in lovemaking on the beach at Maui. The second book of the Ali Clifford saga.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Peter Stewart was awakened by the Hawaiian sunlight flooding into the room. He looked down and found Jan still asleep with her head on his shoulder. Her hair was spread like a golden fan beneath her while his hand was still cupped over the golden globe of her breast. She had formed her body to his during the night; their bodies were in contact for almost her entire length. He marveled again at his good fortune. Girls like Janice ignored him; they most assuredly did not fall in love with him. Yet she said she had and he was now convinced it was true.

A small motion of his hand on her breast awakened her. Instantly he found himself looking into her glorious blue eyes. He winked and glanced out the window. It was true. Her eyes were the color of the ocean he could see out the window and he told her so. He noticed Jan was instantly awake with her eyes clear. She reached out her arm and rolled over on top of him so her head was on his chest. Then she reached out both arms and stretched causing her nipples to chafe against the hair on his chest.

She folded her arms under her chin and looked into his eyes. "Good morning, darling husband," she whispered. "What can I do to give you pleasure this morning?"

Pete felt a wetness on his chest. He looked down and saw tears flowing from Janice's eyes. "Darling, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Because I'm so damned happy I can't stand it, darling. You have given me happiness I never dreamed existed, let alone happiness I could ever have!"

He put his arms around her and squeezed hard. She could feel his heavy muscles bunch as he crushed her to his chest, flattening her breasts. "Mmm, that feels so good! Darling, you can't know how wonderful that makes me feel! It makes me feel small and cuddly and warm. And loved!" As she said it she could feel his cock engorging beneath her. She lifted her hips, positioned his rod, and eased herself down on it. With a series of hip movements she finally got it in to its full length.

Pete relaxed his hold but continued to caress her body. She began to stroke his shoulders and upper arms with her finger tips while she rested her head on his chest. Breathing in deeply she smelled the man-smell of him. She looked up and whispered, "Peter Stewart, I love you!"

He smiled warmly and replied, "Janice Stewart, not half as much as I love you! You can't imagine how great it feels to have my cock trapped by your cunt. It's warm and wet and it moves. It's delicious!"

He pulled the covers up over them and moments later they were asleep — or nearly so. First one and then the other would move hips or work internal muscles to maintain the erection. Jan started to work her muscles — muscles she did not know she had nor had ever used — to squeeze and then relax pressure on his cock. Without moving an external muscle she reached an orgasm and felt her hips and loins shake. She smiled and kept it up. Pete opened his eyes and looked at her lying with her cheek on his chest with her eyes still closed.

He could feel himself being taken higher and higher. Finally he couldn't take it any longer and released. Then her cunt with a life of its own continued to milk the last drop of fluid from his balls. Still without moving, they fell asleep.

When Pete awakened again, even without opening his eyes he knew something was different. Janice was gone! He opened his eyes, startled, and saw her sitting at a chair in front of the computer. Moving as quietly as possible he got out of bed and padded over behind her and put his hands over her breasts. Instantly her hands came off the keyboard and covered his. She swung her head around and up towards him for a good morning kiss.

"What is my wife doing on the morning after her wedding?" he teased.

"Your wife is taking responsibility for the business her husband is trying to run. Are you awake enough to look at some material I've put together?"

Initially Pete was amused. He thought it was some kind of joke. After all, Jan didn't look particularly businesslike sitting naked at the computer keyboard. His attitude quickly changed as she began to go run through a set of computer graphics on the screen. They showed conclusively that Illinois Technology was headed for serious trouble. A diminishing number of products were pulling their own weight. It was only the absence of good cost information coupled with rising unit sales that had hidden the facts. Moreover, it was Hugo Bingham's Argus Corporation that was eating IT's lunch.

At the end of the presentation there was a list of suggestions for immediate changes to restore growth and profitability. They included dropping a large number of products, price increases on others, and concentration on a single product, a 40-megabyte hard drive. Most important, though, was the need for new products.

When the presentation finished, Jan turned to him. By now he was down on one knee beside her to have a better view of the screen. He turned and took her in his arms, squeezed tightly, and then crushed her lips with his. He could feel her arms around him trying to flatten her breasts against his chest. Finally, he pulled back to take a breath.

"Bob Gordon was absolutely right, darling. You do have all of the answers. I guess I really don't know what to do. I married you because of your beauty and charm. I also got an incredible business brain as an extra added attraction. God, I love you!" He kissed her again.

"Thank you, darling," she replied softly. "I'm so glad I could help — at least a little bit. Pete, I don't think I ever told you this, but I became a prostitute in order to earn the money for my graduate education. I obtained the education but almost at the cost of my life and my soul. Honey, I still don't see what it is you see in me. Why in the world did you ever marry me? You could have so many girls who'd be so much better for you." She grinned weakly and added, "There is one thing, though. I not only paid for my graduate education, but I actually saved some money. Darling, it's all yours. It's all I can present to you as a dowry."

Pete just slowly shook his head. "Jan, I am starting to worry about you. You seem like such a bright, intelligent girl. Why do you have a problem with such a simple thing? You're utterly exquisite and I'm such a bumpkin! Janice Stewart, you glow! You're radiant!" He reached out a hand and put it on her stomach. He just ran his fingertips over her skin very lightly. He could feel her muscles rippling as he did. Then he leaned forward and kissed her softly. "Janice Stewart, you are my love and my life!"

Her arms went around his neck and she pulled him close, burying her lips in his.


They had just returned to their suite after lunch when there was a knock on the door. Jan opened it and found it was Bob and Jill returning.

"Hi, hon!" Jill exclaimed taking Jan in her arms. "My God! You look exquisite! Married life certainly agrees with you ... at least the first twenty-four hours of it!"

After an exchange of greetings they decided to return to the nude beach for their afternoon swim. Jan noticed the difference right away. Pete was no longer nervous putting on her suntan lotion. She was no longer nervous either, now that her background was out in the open and Pete had insisted on marrying her. This time Pete and Jan initiated the "love in the afternoon." They finished the afternoon in the water with Pete noticing again how much like twins Jan and Jill appeared, both moving as smoothly and effortlessly as playful dolphins in the water.

That evening Bob insisted on taking them all out to dinner at an excellent restaurant nearby. It was the most perfect evening they could remember. Finally they returned to the hotel and went to their rooms. This time Pete made love to Jan slowly and gently. Again, though, she ultimately lost control as he made her orgasms virtually continuous until he came and she lost consciousness. They were in each other's arms just necking when they heard the sounds of Jill reaching her crest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.