Painful Pleasures - Cover

Painful Pleasures

by soul_jewel(lw)

Copyright© 2001 by soul_jewel(lw)

Erotica Sex Story: A Dom enjoys his pain-giving activities

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   .

Whispering in her ear He said in a quiet menacing tone... "from the pain I offer you shall gain pleasure My sweet little slut." Her body shook with the sheer terror of what He could do to her, for her.

She was simply bound this time, nothing elaborate, His control would come from her willingness to please, not from any ropes or chains that held her. Hands cuffed above her head, legs spread wide ankles shackled to the floor. Stretched taut she presented to Him a perfect backdrop for His sadistic ways.

He loved to test her this way, often wondering where her desires to please Him ended and her masochistic nature began, she swung so easily between the two that at times her intensity was an overpowering drug. One He craved.

He stood back and studied her closely, the bruises across her breasts still a brilliant violet colour, fresh from the leather belt that had kissed her skin two nights previously. He lifted one full breast in His hand, feeling the warmth of her skin. Fondling lovingly the nipple as He examined the cut beneath her rosy bud. Letting His thumb graze over the blemish in her skin. "still hurt little one" His voice surprisingly gentle. His mind casting back to the sharp knife that had held her breast high, piercing her flesh as He had forced a dildo between her parted lips, masturbating violently as she gagged on the large toy.

Her response to this simple question would, she knew set the tone for the evening. To reply that yes it still hurt would push Him to punish the wound more. Creating deep within her true searing pain. To reply no, she pondered the result, realising with sudden clarity that her answer didn't count. His eyes glittered pure evil as she looked at Him... "Yes Master, it still hurts"

His tongue snaked out to lick at the wound, wetting the cut with the tip, His fingers roamed freely across her bruised flesh, digging occasionally into the skin, testing and judging her reaction. Striking like an adder, His nails dug into her nipple, pulling and twisting it sharply. The rosy tip swelling, hardening between His nails. Her quick intake of air hissed through clenched teeth as He yanked violently upon her body.

At the same moment His other hand grasped between her spread thighs, clawing wildly at her pussy. The jerking movements of her body only adding to His animalistic groping. The pain sang sweetly along her nerve endings, colliding viciously within the base of her brain. Sending wave upon wave of erotic pleasure racing back to the pit of her belly.

Not caring for her readiness He drove three fingers deeply into her savaged body. Her whimpers of pain adding to the raw sadistic need that fogged His brain. Her hips tried to pull away from His penetrating fingers, but He thrust relentlessly upward, His one purpose now to fill her sweetness, to feel her juices soak His hand. If she bled more the better, His nails clawing deeply into the tender walls of her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.