Allison - Cover

Allison

Copyright© Morgan, 1985, 2001, 2013. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Allison McGrath, a former movie star, is engaged for the strangest role of her career: playing the role of wife to a very wealthy stranger. The first book of the Ali Clifford saga.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

It was early April and Ali was wondering how to celebrate her upcoming wedding anniversary. She had come to no decision and was just sitting in her office when the phone rang. It was Jennifer. Ali brightened when she heard her voice. She had come to love Jennifer deeply and knew the feeling was reciprocated. "Hi, Mom! How is the world's most beautiful mother today?"

"Honey, I don't have the first clue. I have no idea who she is. But I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'm fine, Mom, but I have a problem. Steve's got a friend in town who needs a date. He tells me he's a really great guy. But the only unattached girl I know is Connie Foster. Do you think she might be interested? Mom, this is another funny one. The guy is thirty years old and is already burning up the track making money. I think he's struggling but just making the bottom of the Forbes list. What do you think?"

"Jen, I think it's super! Honey, it looks like I adopted another daughter. I have really come to love that girl. Did you hear what she did for Joan?"

Ali proceeded to tell how Connie decorated the entire bedroom and cleaned the apartment from top to bottom. "And Jen, it was all a secret. No one knew what she was planning to do. And she has been working as a stripper to make money for school. Does that sound like anyone you know?"

Ali heard the sound of a small sob from the other end of the phone. Jen's voice was cracking as she said, "Mom, with me it was sort of a joke. Deep, deep down I knew Dad would help me if I ever got in a real jam. But Connie has no backup."

Her voice strengthened and she said, "Mom, I have two questions: First, do you think this guy is good enough for her? And you know I'm serious when I ask that. Second, am I right in assuming you're going to do a Jennifer on her? I do so hope you will."

Ali could feel tears glistening in her eyes as she listened to her daughter. "Jen, it's only one date. That's the answer to your first question. The answer to the second is that I love my beautiful daughter very much! Honey, she is really a beautiful girl and I think it would be fun. When's the date?"

"How about tomorrow night? It's a Friday and who knows what might happen. Incidentally, Mom, Steve sends his love. And he means it. He has the excellent judgment to prefer you to me. But since you're taken, he's willing to settle. Mom, I can't be happier than I am now. Now would you mind calling Connie and then letting me know what she says?"

Ali asked Kathy for Connie's number and called the apartment. A sleepy voice answered the phone. "Hi, sleepyhead. It's Ali Clifford and it's almost nine o'clock. Why are you still in bed?"

"Because I only finished work last night. I felt I had to give the club two weeks notice. It was over last night." Then her voice brightened. Clearly, she could wake up quickly. She said, "Hi, Mom. How are you this morning?"

"Madly in love with my silver-haired daughter. Incidentally, wait until you meet your future sister-in-law, Karen Gaudli, Brian's love. Her hair is as lovely as yours ... and that's saying something. The reason for the call, though, is to find out if you have any plans for the next two days."

Ali heard a low chuckle and Connie said, "You just ruined my only plan. I was going to sleep straight through until Monday morning. Since that's shot, what can I do for you?"

"Could you get down here in an hour or so? I want to plot and scheme." Connie said she would come right down and hung up.

Then Ali asked Kathy to get the girls together in the conference room. Walking in, all the girls looked up at her expectantly. Ali stood and looked at them and finally said, "I agree with a comment Connie Foster made: There is real love in this organization. I just wanted you to know that I love you all very much.

"People tease me about being a mother to a group of beautiful girls. I don't know about the mother, but they're sure right about the beautiful. I'm really very proud of you all and what you have achieved in the last few months.

"Now I have a favor to ask. You all heard what Connie did with Joan's apartment. All she said to me was that her sister needed help. Since she had never had a sister before, she felt wonderful to be able to do it. Anyway, I think we can help Connie and should. Does anyone feel like it?"

The reaction from the girls was immediate and wildly enthusiastic. It was obvious that they had quickly come to love the tall green-eyed blonde, too. Ali laid out the plan. She was having a date with the most eligible young man in the country. Ali wanted to be sure she looked the part of the daughter of one of the wealthiest men in the country. While they waited for Connie, Ginger and Sandy discussed outfits and colors. Ali had complete confidence in their judgment. When they went back to their offices, Ali called Henry Hall and made an appointment for later in the day.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door and Connie came in wearing her skin-tight Levi's and a chambray shirt. When Ali raised an eyebrow Connie said she had been told it was the Firm's official casual uniform. Ali's eyes twinkled at Connie's reply.

Kathy brought in coffee for her and winked. Connie looked her over and said, "Kathy, I don't know. You're starting to show signs of internal wear and tear. Didn't you know that men appreciate women more if the women keep their distance? I understand separate bedrooms are the way to go. Then you may invite your husband to share your bed every six months or so."

Kathy pretended to think about it. Then she said brightly, "I tried that. It wasn't worth a shit! Actually, in this office we now have one shared talent: We can all do a split on the floor and have our legs out flat. That's because the only way we're really comfortable is with our thighs spread as wide apart as they can go to welcome our men inside us." She grinned and added, "But it is an interesting thought." She closed the door behind her as she left.

Connie shook her head and said, "Ali, the funny thing is I know what she said is true. Never in my life have I seen a group of girls who look so fulfilled. They're so damned relaxed! You know, I'm scared about joining now."

Her face had gotten very serious as she continued, "I've been reading files and now I can see why you're so damned effective. It's because the only thing you all need to prove is how much you love your men. I can see you and Sandy and Ginger just being totally honest with clients and as a result, totally convincing. My problem is I've been living like a nun."

Ali explained about the phone call from Jennifer without mentioning the wealth of the young man. "Anyway, do you think you could tear yourself out of bed for a couple of hours?"

She grinned and agreed immediately. Ali called Jennifer and told her, then took Connie back into the conference room. When they entered she told Connie to strip. Connie looked at her strangely, then just shrugged and removed her clothes. Although the girls had watched Connie strip before, it had really been a dance. She had an exquisite body but it was only now, as she stood like a model and they took her measurements, that they realized how exquisite she really was. When they were finished, the girls scattered and Connie put her clothes back on. She was puzzled but still didn't ask any questions.

Ali took her out to lunch and then to Henry's. Again, she was greeted warmly and Henry looked Connie over carefully and then looked at Ali. He said, "Ali, where in the name of God do you find these girls? I think you've cornered the world market on beauty and brains. What's the story this time?"

Ali told him that he had to dye Connie's pubic hair and do a full hair styling. "Henry, Connie is very rich. She's also a lawyer in the finest law firm in town. I want her to look very sexy and very classy. How's that?"

Henry took Connie into a booth and drew the curtains. He looked at her and said, "Young lady, this is a first for me. Would you please undress?"

Connie stripped off her clothes and lay down on a chair that had been extended out to permit her to recline. Henry and Ali studied the girl's hair with a magnifying glass and discussed the likely degree by which her pubic hair would be darker than the hair on her head. He whispered to Ali that Connie's body was essentially perfect. "There's not an apparent ounce of fat on her. Just beautiful skin and finely-toned muscles. This is another real pleasure." He was amused to see Connie fall immediately asleep in the chair and not move at all as he worked on her. Finally, it was finished and he touched her on the shoulder. "What do you think of it?" he asked.

Connie looked down at her loins and saw her pubic hair was now a darker shade of the white-gold of the hair on her head. She looked at Henry and beamed, "It's been a long time, Henry, but I think it's perfect! I can't thank you enough. It's a pretty tacky thing to ask you to do, though. Thank you."

She got dressed and he opened the curtains. Ali wandered around exchanging movie gossip with the other people while he worked on the hair on Connie's head. Finally, he drew back the curtains with a flourish and Ali came back in to look. He raised the back of the chair and turned it around. He had been completing the styling with the chair's back to the mirror to keep Connie from being able to see it until he was finished. Connie's jaw dropped. She was absolutely stunned. Her new hairdo was magnificent. She jumped out of the chair and kissed Henry solidly on the lips.

Henry turned scarlet, then grinned. "May I take that to mean you think the styling is okay?"

"Henry, I'm speechless. I can't possibly look like that! That girl is beautiful."

Henry shook his head and put his hand out to Ali. "I don't know how you do it, but you always bring me girls with the loveliest hair its been my good fortune to see in years. All of your girls' hair is full-bodied and naturally wavy. Incidentally, how is that little girl, Joan, doing? She is a delight."

Ali grinned and said, "She's marrying my son in June. And it's at least partially your fault. She'll be back before the wedding for sure, and undoubtedly before that. I'll tell her you asked." Ali turned to Connie and smiled warmly, "Are you all set?"

Connie just nodded her head and followed Ali back to the car. Ali was amused to see the girl recline her seat in Ali's convertible and go to sleep as she drove back to the office. She thought the girl was really one after her own heart. Ali had previously called Bill and told her what she was planning. He approved wholeheartedly and said he would meet them at the office later in the afternoon.

When they returned to the office they went to the conference room. Connie still had no idea what to expect. What she found was a collection of magnificent outfits which she tried on and modeled. Sandy and Ginger just frowned and shook their heads. Finally Ginger said, "Sandy, it's no use. We'll just have to keep them all."

Sandy looked sad — or tried to. Her eyes were flashing with glee. "I'm afraid you're right, Ginger. One looks about as bad as the next. We'll keep them."

Connie's face fell. "I think they look lovely. Who are all the clothes for, anyway?"

Ali said, "It's part of your wardrobe, silly. You have a date tomorrow and your family wants to be sure you look presentable."

Connie's jaw dropped. "These are for me? But that's insane! I couldn't buy one of those outfits with a year's pay. I thought you were just using me for a model."

"We were," Ali replied. "I think it's only appropriate, after all, that you try on your own clothes. Actually, we did try to hire a model. It turned out there is not a model agency in town with a girl with your measurements. When I gave them yours, they just laughed. They said I didn't want a model, I wanted a slim young Venus. As far as the cost is concerned, you don't have to pay for them. They're paid for."

Ali dropped her joking tone of voice and looked at the girl with her love showing in her eyes. "And Connie, they are yours. They're from people who love you. Please accept them."

Connie's eyes filled. "I don't know what to say. Thank you all. They are the most beautiful things I've ever seen ... anywhere! I've never drooled over anything this nice in the finest fashion magazines." She turned to Ali and held out her arms. Ali embraced the girl and held her tight. She could hear the girl whisper, "Mom, I love you!"

Ali took her arm and led her to her office where Bill Clifford was sitting in a chair waiting for them. He rose as they entered and Ali said, "Connie, I want you to meet your new father, Bill Clifford. He loves you deeply, too, and it's only fair to give him a chance to meet you."

Bill smiled at the girl warmly and extended his hand. Connie ignored the hand and went into his arms. She hugged him tightly and Bill put his arms around her. Ali could hear the sound of crying as the girl just burrowed her face into Bill's shoulder. She could see the girl's shoulders shaking from her weeping.

At that instant her love for Bill Clifford increased again. She could see him whispering endearments into the lonely girl's ear, as he gently stroked her hair. It was exactly what he did with her and Jennifer. Ali knew how much she loved it. Connie was reacting the same way.

Finally, she pushed away looking upset. She reached into a pocket and pulled out a handkerchief that she used to try to dry the tears from Bill's jacket. He stopped her and kissed her lightly on the lips. He said, "You don't know men very well, young lady. Nothing makes a man feel better than to have a beautiful young woman cry on his shoulder. It gives us a chance to get our arms around her and hold her tight. Connie, welcome to the Clifford family. I know your mother has given you some things. Well, I wanted to give you a welcome present, too." With that he reached behind a chair and picked up a large box which he presented to her.

Connie set it on Ali's desk and opened it. She removed the cover and set it aside. Then she folded back some tissue paper revealing the contents. She gasped. Her hands came up to cover her face. "This can't be for me!?"

Bill reached in, took out the mink coat, casually shook it out and then held it for Connie to try on. The girl slipped her arms into the sleeves and Bill pulled it up on her shoulders. He went around in front of her, took the lapels and pulled them together. Then he lifted the collar to frame her face.

Ali gasped, "Bill, it's perfect. Would you look at the way that dark fur sets off her glorious silver-gold hair? Honey, if we took a photograph and let the furrier run it as an ad, we could have the coat for nothing. Connie, you look gorgeous! Take a look."

There was a mirror behind the closet door in Ali's office. She positioned it so the girl could see herself. Connie looked in the mirror and they could see tears start to roll down her cheeks again. Bill took her back into his arms. He whispered, "Connie, it's beautiful. It was made for you. Please accept it as a small token of the love your mother and dad have for you?"

Connie wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, kissed him, and said, "Thank you so much, Dad! It's utterly exquisite."


They agreed that Jen and Steve would bring the young man to Bill and Ali's suite, so Connie dressed in the spare bedroom. A few minutes before the others were due to arrive, she came into the sitting room. Bill jumped to his feet while Ali just sat in her chair. Connie looked stunning and Bill was quick to say so. She looked at them and said, "Mom and Dad, I don't know what to say. I don't recognize the girl I saw in the mirror just now. She is sophisticated ... even beautiful. Thank you so much."

Ali winked at Bill and said to Connie, "Aren't you forgetting something? Where is your jewelry?" She turned to Bill and said, "Bill, would you please speak firmly to your daughter? She just leaves it lying around and it is expensive. It's right there on the sideboard. Why don't you help her put it on?"

Bill winked at Ali and opened a box. He placed a magnificent diamond necklace around the girl's neck and gave her two diamond ear studs. She put them on and turned to face them. Tears were flowing down her cheeks. "Mom, you gave me money to pay off my student loans. But in the last day you and Dad have spent far more than the entire cost of my education on things I can wear! This necklace is priceless! What if something happens to it?"

Ali said, "That's very simple, dear. Your father will probably speak to you very sternly about the need to take better care of your things. He probably won't even replace it for you until Christmas, either." Ali looked at the girl thoughtfully and added, "Maybe that is rather too harsh, though, as I think about it."

Suddenly the tears passed and Connie started to smile her own sunshine smile. Bill just glowed and Ali realized why it was Bill loved to see hers. She lighted up the room. Then she said, "Mom and Dad, I give up. I'll knock him dead!"

Just then the doorbell rang. Bill went to open it and was immediately greeted with a warm kiss from Jennifer. She said, "Hi, Dad."

Bill shook hands warmly with Steve who entered followed by another tall young man. He had the same build as Steve and was also six feet three. Steve said, "Dad — Mr. Clifford — I would like you to meet a good friend of mine, Chip Cartwright. Chip, this is Bill Clifford, my future father-in-law."

Chip was introduced to Ali who rose and said, "Chip, it's my pleasure to introduce you to another daughter, Connie Foster." Connie had been hidden behind Jennifer and now came around with her hand outstretched. Ali's eyes twinkled and she winked at Bill as she saw Chip's jaw drop. He put out his hand and Connie gripped it firmly. She stood and looked at him with her eyes dancing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.