Talent - Cover

Talent

Copyright© 2001 by Finbar Saunders

Chapter the Twenty-first: Lair

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter the Twenty-first: Lair - Danny's life takes a few strange turns after a car crash reveals a new world to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Doctor/Nurse   Violence  

It was an odd thing, the environment and the cycles of nature began to affect my powers. I noticed how the renewal of the lunar period made me more and more active in how I used them. Silly little things really, causing the bank teller to think she was suddenly wearing damp panties. Getting the bandanna-toting tribe of young thugs in the record store to suddenly find Chris DeBurg's singing to be rather attractive. Climbing into the dormitory at St. Boniface's to surprise Amy... and the house parent on duty... <grin> The night was warm; still, and fragrant with the clear smell of the cedars that surrounded the lawns at back of the school buildings. I had been watching TV.

trying unsuccessfully to ignore the rising ache in my loins and eventually ventured out on the streets in a state of general arousal.

The night was quiet, no-one about to provide me with any 'sport.' Eventually, I found my footsteps had brought me to the Grounds of St. Boniface Catholic Girls school.

My gentle tendrils of thought probed the various sleeping minds in their dormitory beds and eventually I was able to make out Amy's window on the second floor over to my left. The moon illuminated the area in a clean grey light and I sat in the low wall surrounding one of the planters letting her begin to feel my influence seep into her dreams.

Flashes of sexual arousal began to hit her mind as she dreamt. The familiar feelings of her sweet nectar oozing up from the depths of her pussy began to register.

I cast around for access to her room and noted the potential foot and hand holds on the old architecture. Then using a minor amount of assistance to enable me to keep my footing, I began to scale the wall.

The quiet was not broken as I slipped in through the open window. The silver light allowing me to see the hump of Amy's young frame under the bed covers. I decided to take things a little quicker than I had previously imagined and carefully slipped out of my clothes to stand excited and erect at the foot of her bed.

Pulling the blankets up from the mattress, I ducked own and slipped like a snake up into the warm darkness of Amy's bed. My weight held carefully off the mattress until I was ready to settle my head on the edge of her cool pillow.

The gently attractive aroma of her sex was heavy in the humid blackness and by the time I was all the way up and next to her, my rigid pole was nudging her smooth buttocks through the cotton pyjamas she was wearing.

Still not completely awake, she stirred only slightly as I laid my arm over her warm soft form and nuzzled the nape of her neck.

Not until I started to slip my fingers from the rise and fall of her warm chest to the dampness of her little crotch did she begin to stir and come awake with a gasp. I slid my other hand tightly across her mouth and stifled her scream.

Amy began to buck against me, not knowing who was behind her she fought hard to escape my grasp. I, of course, didn't let on who I was and enjoyed the feeling of having her squirm against my naked cock.

I began to push her pyjama bottoms down from around her hips and although she tried to stop me, my commands made sure she was ineffectual. She thrashed slowly, the breath coming ragged through her nose as she yelled into my hand.

The waistband of her pyjamas caught between the tip of my knob and the curve of her smooth bottom and I had to wriggle a little to allow the elastic to snap away and down below her cleft. Amy was waving her arms and legs in slow motion, like a beached turtle, panting and slowly twisting. I dived my fingers between her thighs and caught the end of my prick, guiding it towards the warmth of her wetness and began to roll my weight over her, letting my cock slip towards my goal.

As the bulbous head began to slip into her tight little hole, the frightened gurgles in her throat caused by my weight began to sound loud in the quietness of the small bedroom. I leaned my head next to hers and whispered into her ear.

"Keep quiet, you'll wake the neighbours!"

The reaction to her recognition of my voice was immediate. Her little cunt suddenly bloomed around my shaft as she sought to push me deep inside her and the cries of fear turned to desperate pleas to greet me properly.

I took my weight on my arms and leaned in heavily on her buttocks, allowing her no movement as I thrust up to my balls in the squelching morass of her slippery snatch. Then pulling out I proceeded to slam myself in and out of her hard enough to force little grunts and squeals from her mouth.

"Oh Christ!... Danny... that... feels... so... fucking... lovely!" she whispered in her low sultry voice.

I dipped down and nipped her ear, causing a major constriction in her cunt muscles and a dainty gasp from her throat.

The sensitive frenum of my cock was rubbing directly on the pillowy flesh in the front wall of her vulva and the engorged little bud of her clitoris was receiving regular strikes from my heavy ball sac as I pistoned into her. I could detect the beginning of her orgasm flickering out from her juvenile 'G' spot and sparkling around her clit. Her voice was lost as she buried her face into her pillow and let the sensations overtake her.

The emotional pressure of her cum, swept into me and I could feel the rush, almost like a blood transfusion. She lifted up to me and I rose to take her from behind, a fast-paced slap, slap, slap of my thighs against her bum taking her body into spasms.

She tried to milk the spunk out of my cock with almost peristaltic waves of her vaginal muscles but I simply didn't want to fire. Eventually the feeling of being constantly filled with my flesh managed to give her another orgasm and then a few more little jitters as she continued to ride me down to a pleasant buzz.

I let my slippery penis, still rigid, plough up along the cleft of her buttocks over the sensitive little bead of her anus and leave a trail of her juice glittering in the moonlight. She twitched at the feeling and had to spin around underneath me, her face beaming up at me with happy greeting.

We spent ages, kissing and nibbling and kissing some more until a noise outside the room made us aware that the house parent patrol was on the way. Amy panicked somewhat, but I wasn't about to leave the pleasure of her bed. And for that matter, I had better ideas.

Janet Simpson, the duty house parent that night, thought she could hear what sounded like one of the girls having a nightmare and was checking the rooms.

Young Amy Robertson's room seemed to be where the noise was coming from and so she gently turned the door handle to check inside.

As she stepped into the darkened room, it seemed to Janet that she herself might be having another of her occasional asthma attacks. The feeling that she was going to have difficulty breathing and the associated light-headedness, she stopped in the doorway. The room was warm although the window was slightly ajar, and there was a heady fragrance in the air that subtly reminded her of, something.

"Amy? are you OK?"

Amy turned over in bed, still half-asleep as far as Janet could tell, and told her in a sleepy voice that she had been having a strange dream.

The sound of Amy's voice was always nice, Janet often liked to listen in on the music practices especially to hear the clear tones of Amy's singing. This voice now held a low tone in her sleepiness that stirred a deep, pleasant urge in Janet's insides.

I lay beside Amy, invisible to Janet and let the young woman subconsciously feel the stimulation that we both pulsed her way.

"Do you need a drink of water Amy?" she asked, stepping closer. In the cool light of the huge moon, streaming in through the window, Janet saw how the young girl had kicked off the blankets and was laying exposed, the overlarge tee shirt revealing her naked buttocks, soft and smooth on the sheets. One leg cocked so that the girl lay elegantly on her side.

The image caused Janet to pause, the breath catching in her throat. She'd never before felt any such rush at the sight of any of her girls, indeed any girls at all. The few experiences she'd ever had of that feeling were undoubtedly heterosexual but here was something new.

Amy appeared to be drifting back off to sleep and nestled back on the pillow.

Janet knew she should retreat from the room and close the door, but there was that dizzying strangeness in her chest again. Her eyes couldn't tear themselves away from the curves of the figure laid sleeping in front of her. She stepped closer.

Amy was almost giggling with anticipation, I whispered for her to calm down and wait.

"She's coming closer!" she giggled, unbeknownst to the young woman who stood transfixed in the middle of the room. "She's really getting the hots for me?"

I told her to wait and see, and caused Janet to see Amy Robertson turning languidly onto her back. Amy simply lay back and watched the enthralled woman, with an excited smile on her face.

Janet almost groaned with the arousal. She was shaking with the nervousness rushing through her. The breath in her mouth loudly carrying her heartbeat. But the images in her mind were not simply the view of the exposed girl in front of her. Janet began to wonder what it would be like to see a man fill the little, stretched vagina that was pulled open by Amy's legs-akimbo position.

She thought of what Amy would be feeling, with some big, fat, hard cock sliding into her wet cunt.

The words slapped her with their strangeness, she didn't use such language, ever; but she couldn't help the thought of those splayed lips of Amy's pussy, glistening with her juices as a thick veined penis pushed and pulled out of them. The hard points of her nipples, as a pair of big masculine hands pinched and moulded her pert tits. The wet tongues, wrestling together in wide-mouthed kisses.

Cunt, cock, juice, pump. Fuck.

Janet's mind began to race and she found herself stepping closer to the bottom of the bed. Almost with desperation, she recognised that it was her hand that was reaching forward to touch the young girl who was asleep in front of her. Her outstretched hand claw-like as she fought against her impulses.

At the moment of contact with Amy's warm, long, smooth calf she admitted to herself that she was lost. The feelings overwhelmed her and her mind spiralled down to complete, wanton desire.

The dream continued as she found herself crawling onto the bed, her knees causing the mattress to creak and the depression making Amy's body sway enticingly under her. She knew what it was like to be a man, covering a woman. A man, slowly easing his body over; her. A man, his prick waving menacingly between his muscular thighs, dripping pre-cum onto her spread leg. His weight beginning to hold her down. The pressure on her, making her helpless to refuse his entry into her waiting; cunt.

Janet had turned to lay next to Amy, mimicking her position. Her eyes were animated but not seeing anything but the dream I had put her into.

She was Amy. She saw herself from outside, felt the man cover her with his hard body. Janet was the man, his rampant cock bludgeoning into the puffed cushions of her own wet sex.

I began to rest heavily on her as she demanded a man should. Her breathing became laboured as the pressure on her ribs increased and her arms and legs made feeble attempts to remove me from her. Her head thrown to the side, exposing her long neck, the shell of her ear almost glowing with the blush of her arousal.

Amy's hand slipped behind me and grasped my erection. I gasped my pleasure at her knowing contact and she guided me into Janet's pulsing snatch.

Janet's strangled cry of abandon came up from her toes. She felt herself split open as Amy would at the intrusion. She felt her cock sinking into the young girl's body.

I began to move my hips, to push my pubic bone hard into her notch and then pull so far out that she could feel her vagina beginning to close together, only to be forced apart all over again as I pressed back in.

Amy was biting my neck as I lay over Janet. The saliva she produced, dripping in light threads down onto the woman's cheek. I could feel the cooling wetness of her pussy as she ground her crotch against the back of my thigh and her hands were busy, smoothing and stoking us.

Amy slipped her fingers beside my cock into Janet's wetness and stirred the pot.

Eventually she withdrew her shining fingers and brought them up to tickle the sensitive pucker of my anus.

I lost it. The pressure of the long, slimy finger that she pushed into me, attacking the bump of my prostate brought the fire brigade to the front and I hosed my spunk into Janet's spasming cunt with enough force to douse a furnace.

She came as two people; Amy and her man. The power was such that I felt the warmth of her pee as she leaked an ejaculation around the base of my knob.

I lifted off her and she subsided into a faint.

Amy spent long minutes taking advantage of her, licking her mouth and her breasts with glee, eventually dropping to suck the mixture from her leaking canal. Making sure she got every trace.

I took her again as Janet slept next to us and after cuddling, we dressed the house-parent and placed her at the doorway.

When Janet Simpson regained consciousness after her asthma attack, Amy was kneeling over her, a worried look on her face. Janet couldn't shake the nagging feeling at the back of her mind that she and Amy were somehow accompanied by something, someone. She shook her head and sheepishly apologised to Amy for being so stupid to pass out like that. She felt she liked Amy very much. She'd had some sort of dream involving her; or something like that.

She couldn't remember.

I kissed Amy good bye and left the way I had entered.

Such impishness seemed to make me stronger, I always felt a flush of energy with each emotional 'escapade' I caused. Even with the emotional hurt that still burned inside me, I found I could let the bright pain dull into the background as I found all the pleasure.

Once, I even caught myself forming an impish cackle but managed to stop myself, thank goodness! The idea of becoming some sort of Golum was not on my list of things to do.

The effects were quite addictive though. I found I improved my abilities and also the strength of my powers by using them, so more 'innocent victims' fell under my arbitrary control if for no other reason than I wanted to 'stretch my wings.' Sara looked up once from a book she was reading, that she'd got from the local library, and informed me that I was probably gifted with the skill of a nymph. "I always thought those were supposed to be females but apparently the term applies to males too. You get most of your power from the sexual energy you can make." She looked through her eyebrows at me with a big grin, "Must make you pretty much the most powerful guy I have ever met!"

New moon on Sunday saw Sara, and Amy, and me sat at the end of the large table in the warm kitchen at Aiden and Aileen's place. There were several others there too, all ageing farmers from the surrounding countryside. Aiden's younger cousin, Bernard and his brother had also driven in from Newtonbrooke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.