Sister Mary Jean's Struggle - Cover

Sister Mary Jean's Struggle

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A story about a young woman that is taken in by the nuns and becomes one only to find out that she Loves sex with other females, toys, men, and dogs. She gets blackmailed into submitting to a gang-bang through a Glory-Hole. She struggles with her sexual desires and she loves the pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

This went on for about 7 months, going to my room after supper, masturbate, shower and go to bed, wake up, masturbate, put my stockings put on my habit then off to class's to teach. (I still do not wear any underwear at all; I just can't stand them covering my groin. I even hate it when I have to wear those pads). Now something happened today that I really hit me and I mean hard. I had my 5th period class reading and I saw one boy Jeremy Jones in the rear of the class he was so engrossed in his history book, I was truly amazed. He hardly ever reads, his grades were low, something told me it was too good to be true. I decided to get up and walk around. Maybe he had his eyes closed and I just could not see them. I got up, walked over to the window, looked out, turned and started just walking around.

Jeremy glanced up once when I walked to the window, then went back too reading his book. I slowly made my way to the rear of the classroom, and slowly over in back of Jeremy. He had a small pocket book inside his History book and was engrossed in reading it. I reached over and snatched it up. And said "Jeremy, in history young man, we read the history book, not some romance novel" I slipped it inside my habit with out looking at it. The look on his face was of fright. He turned beat red, and stuck his head in his book.

I walked back to my desk, and waited for the buzzer for 5th to end and 6th to come in. Jeremy rushed out the door. I expected him to come up to me and ask for his book back. He did not, and I figured he would come back after school. During 6th period I had the class read the same chapter. Sitting there I decided to look at that book I slipped it out of my habit and for the first time, looked at the cover. In big black letters, the cover read "Young Slut Housewife whore" and there was an illustration of a girl naked with three men. One man was lying down on his back, she was straddling him, and another man was standing. The man on his back had something coming up going into her. The man standing she had something from between his legs in her mouth and she was holding it with one hand. I think it was called a penis. I have never seen one, so I could only make a guess at this point. There was a third man kneeling behind her, and it looked like his penis was going in her ass. In the background there was a guy looking through a door, and he was stroking his penis as he watched.

My breathing became hard; I felt my groin start to ache just like it does when I know I need to masturbate. I knew I was holding a book that I wanted to read real badly. I knew that no one could ever see or know that I had this book let alone find out that I read it. By now my bottom was throbbing, I don't mean a little, I mean I fought my desire to touch myself right there in class behind my desk. Oh I wanted to, but I knew I could not take any chance like that, now or ever. I quickly put the book back in my habit. When the last period ended, I could not wait for the last student to leave. I knew the students would leave right away, and all the Sisters would be in there class rooms for two more hours doing papers and things that we had to do every day after class's. I got up, closed my door, and put up my "reading" sign. (It was something we did so we did not bother each other and we could get our reading and papers all done for the next day.

Well I don't have to tell you what I was reading; it sure wasn't any history book. For the next few hours I read that book from front to back. I could not put it down. I now knew what fucking meant, what I called my bottom was called a pussy and a cunt. I now know what a Gang bang was, and that men had cocks and dicks. That men loved their cocks to be sucked, and at least this girl loved to have men eat her, and the lady next door was a Lesbian that would eat and fuck her (during the day time when her husband was at work) with things called Dildo's. The book was full of illustrations showing all the most exciting things I swear I climaxed 4-5 times reading that filthy book, and I never once touched myself. All I did was sit there and as I read I started squeezing my legs together with out realizing it. And before I knew it, I started to climax. I just read, squeezed and as she was fucking her teenage paperboy, well I climaxed right along with her.

After the first climax, they just seemed to come in one wave after another as I read. I became that young housewife in the book, my brow was soaked, since my habit cap is white, I am sure that it showed it was soaked with sweat. My hands trembled as I sat there. This poor girl, she got married young just like I did, only she married a man, I married the Church. She had sexual urges in her that she could not control. (Just like me) She masturbated morning, noon and night; she let the teenage paperboy catch her masturbating and fucked him. She caught him peeking at her through the window, and got him to come inside. Where inside she sucked his cock and got it "Rock Hard" as she put it. When I got to that page there was this illustration of her kneeling sucking him, then he fingered and licked her cunt. I don't wish to bore you, but it went on and on picture after picture, act after act.

When her husband told her he had to take a part time job to meet the bills She was crushed, she would be alone at night, yet then she thought, it would allow her to maybe have sex with a stranger or someone that did not know her husband. She decided she would walk the park across the street from her house. The first night she met a man that fucked her in the dark on a picnic table. He fucked her in her cock hungry pussy. She had read a lot about anal sex and asked the stranger to fuck her in her asshole. After the initial pain went away, she said that she climaxed harder than she had ever climaxed in her life.

She agreed to meet him the next night, and they fucked and ate each other at the same time. A Black man walking his dog in the park came on them, and she was so hot and wanted more, so as the first guy watched, the black man fucked her. The book said he had a monster of a cock. The first guy left and when the man finished fucking her, she laid there and his dog licked her pussy bringing her to another climax. Boy did that ever bring back memories. I kept thinking that the dog would fuck her, but he didn't (that first night.) On the third night, her new friend invited her to his place, and he took pictures of her fucking herself with her fingers, and with things, she used Vibrators, Rubber cocks and Rubber vibrators, then he took pictures of them fucking. The guy really loved to fuck her in her asshole, and she wanted it more and more because her climax's where so strong doing it that way.

She wanted to get the Black man again and asked her new friend to see if he could have him there the next night. He did better than that; he had two black men, the first man and his brother. He taught her the pleasure of having a Gang-bang. The man brought his dog that night and he had the dog lick her to many climaxes and with very little persuasion he talked her into having the dog fucked her. Her new friend took pictures of her doing all this lovely stuff. She loved having him taking dirty pictures, and he asked her if she would make a sex movie with them. She could not wait. They made 5 very nasty movies with her fucking everything and anything, movies with her and one or two girls fucking each other with dildos. Then after a while the thrill was gone, she wanted only strangers, any stranger. So she would dress as a whore, wearing short, mini skirts, hose, no panty's no bra and very low cut blouses. She walked the park and she would fuck any man that made the slightest little pass at her.

Now what made this also interesting was, she really loved her husband. She would be full of other men's cum when he came to bed, and she loved to get him to lick her, and she got the biggest thrill out of having him lay on his back, with her over his face while she was sucking his rock hard cock. She would have her cum dripping cunt over his mouth as he licked her cunt lips, and the cum was dripping into his mouth. The first time he noticed how wet she was he asked about it. She told him that he turned her on so much that she was dripping with anticipation of his cock. She got a thrill out of doing this to him. And it seemed the more cum that dripped out into his mouth, the hotter it got him. Which would also make her suck harder and faster on his cock. They would have long lovemaking sessions. Not sex sessions like with her and her boy friends. No, with her husband it was real soft gentle love with at times some of the hardest lovemaking. The mind melting lovemaking. She had the best of both worlds mind melting hard nasty filthy sex with the boys and strangers, then passionate loving sex with the man that she loved.

The last chapter I read blew my mind or I should say shocked me to the bone. It was all a lie, her husband did not have a second job, and as it turned out they did not need for him to have a second part time job. He had observed her fucking the paper boy, it turned him on watching, so he made up the thing about the job, he had a friend of his meet her in the park and made a welcomed pass at her just as he had hoped. He let his friend take it from there, all the pictures where for him, (and of course the other guys he showed off his wife too. The dog was an unexpected pleasure, and he watched his nasty wife every night getting fucked over and over again. He would watch her dress up as a cock hungry slut and walk around picking up men in the park. Word got out about the cock hungry housewife real fast there would be one or two guys at night around the park at first, but by the end of the book. She could go from man to man, she would fuck 8-10 men a night then go home and wait for her husband to get back from work. He would always get there 10-15 min. after her. The last time in the book, that she knelt over him, he said "You taste so good, you taste as if you just fucked 10 guys and your all full of their cum." She did that night. When they finished making wonderful passionate love he told her he bought 4 Video's from a guy he met that he wanted her watch them with him. He started the first one, and she sat shocked, she did not move, as she sat and watched the others.

She did not know what to say or how to act. She was caught; not only that, but watching herself and hearing herself was turning her on, it was all nasty, it was all sick and it made her hot as hell to sit here next to her husband watching herself lost in sexual pleasure. She was seeing herself climaxing with man after man, so many men, so many times. Hearing herself begging for cock, more cock. She sat frozen as the dog came in and licked her and how she let the dog fuck her. She listen to her voice begging for the dog never to stop fucking her. Even the time she made the black man go home and get his dog, so she could fuck her. When the Video's finished, her husband handed her all the pictures they had been taken of her doing all those nasty lovely things. After many minutes of silence he told her the truth. That is when the reader found out it was his sexual kick to watch his wife fuck other men. That he wanted his wife love having sex with others and to climax over and over. It was then that he told her he wanted her to love cock, (any cock) to love pussy (any pussy) and most of all to love a climax. (Any place and at any time) He told her that he knew that she now loved to fuck lots of men and that fucking strangers really satisfied her new lust. He told her that she was free to do what ever she wanted to with who ever she wanted to do it with. He told her that if for some reason she wanted to stop all of this, it was all up to her. However he did not think she would or could stop seeking all the sexual pleasure that she loved so much. All asked was to watch and take pictures and movies for her having her fun so they both could watch later. Putting his hand between her legs he found her sopping wet pussy, he knew that watching herself really turned her on, she horny as hell. She told him that she felt lucky and was so happy that the man she loved, would let her indulge herself in so much sexual pleasure to have a man that she loved and one that would give her a wonderful life of love. A husband that enjoyed watching his wife have all the nasty sex that she wanted too.

My legs hurt because I had squeezed them so much. I got up and I felt how slippery I was between my legs, I could feel my own wetness running down my legs as I walked to the convent. I went to my room. I walked in my room, closed and leaned back against the door; I lifted the front of my habit, opened my legs and went straight for my own "hungry pussy". I closed my eyes, and I saw myself in the park dressed as a cock hungry slut, wanting to fuck the first man I saw. I stood there with three fingers in me from my right hand, and my two other fingers from my left rubbing my clit. I opened my eyes and I saw Sister Margaret Mary (The Sister I shared my adjoining bath with) watching me from the door that I forgot to close on my side for the bathroom. I was in the middle of a hard strong climax, I could not stop, I was lost in my lust, I told myself "let her watch, I'm sure she does this" and I closed my eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.