Sister Mary Jean's Struggle - Cover

Sister Mary Jean's Struggle

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story about a young woman that is taken in by the nuns and becomes one only to find out that she Loves sex with other females, toys, men, and dogs. She gets blackmailed into submitting to a gang-bang through a Glory-Hole. She struggles with her sexual desires and she loves the pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

My name was Phyllis; I became an orphan at a very early age. My parents were killed an a car crash, with no known living relatives, our family Priest arranged for me to go to a all Catholic girls live in school. (Prep school for girls that may want, or thought they wanted to be a Nun). I was 11 and soon to be 12. From the moment I stayed at Saint Mary's, I fell right into the swing of things. After classes I liked to go to the auditorium behind the stage and sit among the stage props. It was one of the few places I found I could go to be alone. With a school full of 135 girls, over 100 Novice's, 18 Nuns privacy was at premium. During the summer months, the school would put on three different plays to keep us girls busy. However, during the school year, the stage seldom got used, and the front doors to the auditorium were always locked, the only way to the stage was up through the tunnel door under the stage that went to the Laundry room. I thought I was the only one who found the unlocked door and it became my secrete place.

I would go back, sit on in a chair or the couch and just relax, close my eyes, and pretend I was in the play. One day As I walked up the back stairs behind the curtains I heard a noise like two girls giggling. I became very quite and listened very closely. I realized that the two girls where on my couch, on the other side of the big heavy red curtain. Very quietly I moved right behind them and I found the opening so I could peek to see what it was that had them making such strange exciting noises. When I parted the curtains, I could see very clearly in to the stage area where the couch sat, between the back and front curtains.

I saw two of the older girls that were going on into the order and become Nuns that year after graduation. Since I was 4 years behind them, I did not know their names at the time. One girl was on her back, she had one leg up over the back of the couch, and the other on the floor her panties were off, and I could see she had a dark patch of hair between her legs. The other girl was kneeling on the floor, and she had her hands rubbing the girl on her back. Her hands were rubbing right between the girl's legs. Her fingers were everywhere in and around that black patch. The girl on her back kept lifting her butt as if she was going after the hand touching her. Every once and awhile, the girl on the floor that was touching the girl on the couch, would lean forward and put her mouth where her hands had been working. I t seemed like every thing she did, made the girl on the couch moan, and moan and tell her to do it some more

As I stood above them peeking at them, I could see that what ever the girl on the floor was doing caused great pleasure to the girl on her back. The girl on the floor had her mouth working very fast and I could see her tongue as she was licking and working on the other girls opening, The lips were parted and the dark bush was opened and I could see the pink inner flesh all open and swollen. The girl on her back all of a sudden grabbed the other girl's head, and while holding it tight against herself kept saying, " Oh fuck, eat it baby, eat it, don't stop, don't stop". She held her face tight against herself and I swear I saw her grinding herself against the others girls mouth, her hips were shaking and she made sounds I never heard anyone make before. Then all of a sudden every thing slowed down. Well I really should say, the girl on her back slowed down. The girl licking her slit, was going wild, and is anything; maybe she was getting a little wilder. The girl on her back let go of her head, and moved her hands under her bra, and shoved it up exposing her breast. Hers were larger than mine, and I watched her as she pinched her nipples, she pinched them very hard and kept pinching them as the other girl kept working between her legs.

I heard the girl on her back say "Fingers, use your fingers, Yea, that's it, right there" I could not help but wonder how it felt, the girl on her back kept moaning and moaning. She started to raise her knees up and she raised them to a point then she using her hands grabbed the knees at her kneecaps and pulled her legs up and more open. "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, fuck that feels so good, it feels sooooo good, Oh Jesus, Oh Jesus, yes, yes, but two in there to, yes, Oh yes, Oh shit, fuck me, fuck me." The girl on the floor was now using two hands and I could see the fingers of both hands. She had them straight and I watched the hand on top, sliding in and out of the girls open slit, slowly I am sure I saw three fingers standing above them looking through my opening. I could also see the girls second hand doing the same thing under the first hand. It was obvious to me she had the other three fingers in the girls butt hole.

The girl on her back started to go crazy; I thought she was loosing her mind. She was talking and acting like I have never seen a person act. All that came from her mouth was "Oh Jesus, Oh Jesus, Oh Jesus, Oh Jesus, fuck me baby, fuck me baby, fuck me baby." If I could not tell that this was pure pleasure to the girl on her back, I may have thought it hurt. But every now and then, she would add, "Harder, Harder, Deeper, deeper, Fuck me don't stop" Standing there I realized all of a sudden how my own area between my legs was feeling. It was very warm, as I stood there looking at them from above; I also realized that the edge of the couch was just in front of me on the other side of the curtain. I could feel the edge level with my mound, I put a little pressure against the couch, and the movement from the two girls made the couch move ever so slightly. And what amazed me was, I could feel it move against my own mound. What also amazed me was, it felt good and I put pressure on it.

I did not want them to know I was watching them, so I did not want to do anything to cause them to stop. I heard the girl on her back say: Oh Fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming" what ever that meant to the girl on the floor I don't know, but she started to move her long fingers faster and faster in and out of the other girls opening. "FUCK THAT PUSSY FUCK THAT PUSSY, HARDED, FUCK THAT ASSHOLE, FUCK IT FUCK ITTTTTTTT" I watched as her body shook again. Pussy, Pussy so that's what it was called. I was pushing my own pussy hard against the back edge of the couch and I could feel something build between my legs that something started out just as a warm glow. Then I was feeling sort of wet, I don't know how I could tell I was wet, it just felt real different. I knew some how if I kept doing what I was doing, I just might get a real good feeling something like I was watching.

The girl after a few minutes, started to slow her "fucking" as the other girl called it, but she never stopped, in fact she slowed down to a very slow, pace, it seemed she was trying to work another finger from each hand into each hole. The girl doing the fucking said, "Are you ready Judy?" Well II found out the girls name on the couch, she said "yes, do it" the girl doing the fucking stopped, reached down, and held a green thing in her right hand, I looked at it and looked before I realized it was a cucumber. It was maybe 4-6 inches long, and a pretty good size around. Then she reached for and brought up another thing that I recognized right away, it was a big, fat carrot, the point was gone, and it looked as if it was made to be about as long as the cucumber. All of a sudden I knew what they were for, she was going to use them instead of her fingers.

I looked no, I stared, I kept grinding my pussy against the back edge of the couch through the curtain, my own breathing was hard, I just knew they could heard me, and my heart was pounding. I watched as the girl started to slide the green monster in Judy. Not knowing what to expect, I felt something as Judy gave out a long low moan, and I could see her raising her hips and shoving forward to help the girl on the floor get it in her. "Oh Mary, Oh Mary, get it in get it in" Judy help her knees and her legs wide open. I could see it slide in, and then I saw the carrot disappear under it, I knew it was sliding in her asshole. Mary was not going fast enough for Judy, Judy started to raise her hips faster and moving them hard against Mary's hands that held the things that she was now fucking her with. It was nasty it was very nasty; it made me shake wishing it was me on my back and Mary was doing those things to me.

Mary started to rotate the cucumber and the carrot, she would slide one in as deep as she could and then as she pulled it out, and she would slide in the other to the hilt. It did not matter what Mary did it was never enough for Judy. She wanted more, she kept telling her "to fuck her, to fuck her good" I let go of the curtain with one hand and I held open the tiny opening I was looking through with my fingers. I slid my left hand down and unbuttoned the top 4 buttons to allow my hand the room to slide down past the waist and into my panties so I could touch myself as I watched. I was so surprised when I touched the crotch area, I thought for a minute I had urinated, because I was so wet. But, I realized I was way too slippery for peeing my self, it was so soft, so slippery, so smooth. I moved my fingers up and touched the top of my crack and I found a spot that when I touched it, I sent something like a very lovely wonderful feeling down my legs, up my belly, and into my brain. I kept rubbing and rubbing as I watched. I knew I must have a hole like Judy did; I just had to find it. Up to that moment I just thought pee came from the front and poop from the back.

God it felt so good, I had my hand down into my skirt and panties, and I could smell myself. I found that hole I was looking for and started to push inn a finger, it was hard at first and it started to hurt. I decided to continue, it had to get better, I just knew it. It hurt like hell at first, but just like I thought, it started to feel real good. I never stopped watching Mary and Judy. I think Mary wanted to feel the way Judy had been feeling, she slowed down and after a while she said "it's my turn, come on, you promised" Judy said "OK, you did it real good, now I'll make it good for you". I stood there being as quite as I could, I watched as Mary pulled out the two things and stuck the cucumber in her mouth. "Hmmmm" she went, "you taste so good"

Judy stood up her skirt and panties where on the corner of the couch. Mary took her skirt and panties off and laid them with hers. "First some good old pussy eating, then today, you are going to get it in your asshole, that is if you still want it?" Mary turned, laid on her back and said "yes, I want it I want to know what it is you feel when I do it with both" Judy said "Oh you will, honey, you will, now lift up that legs". As Mary lifted her leg her foot hit the curtain, I thought for a min it would touch me and give me away. It did not. I watched as Judy started touching Mary around the top of her slit. "Oh, my, Mary, your clit is all stiff and big" So now I knew what that thing was called that I had found. It is a clit. "Your pussy is all wet, you are so fucking hot aren't you honey?" Mary said, "Yes, I'm so hot, eat me, finger me, fuck me, make me come"

In my mind I was screaming "MAKE HER COME, MAKE HER COME" I watched as Judy started running her fingers all around Mary's pussy, then I saw how easily Judy slid three fingers into Mary, I looked for pain, but saw none. All that I could hear was Mary breathing hard and saying 'yes, yes, yes, fuck that cunt, fuck it, God it is so good, fuck me, use the cucumber." Judy reached for the green thing and I saw it slide into Mary so fast and easy. Judy said "Jesus Mary, you are hot, do you want me to do your asshole today?" Mary said yes, yes, but make me come first, make me come, Oh shit here it comes, I'm coming, I'm coming" Mary was bucking hard against the cucumber fucking her. Judy was slamming the thing all the way in deep inside and with her fingertips pulled it out, then rammed it back inside. Mary said; "Harder, Faster HARDER, HARDER, FASTER, FASTER OH FUCK," she was almost yelling. She was so loud I thought someone might hear her and stop them. This was something I did not want to happen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.