The Corrs' Down Under Orgy - Cover

The Corrs' Down Under Orgy

by Fiona Wright

Copyright© 2001 by Fiona Wright

Erotica Sex Story: Fast paced story about an orgy that occurrs backstage at a Corrs concert in Sydney Australia.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Celebrity   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   .

The incestuous behind the scenes action at the afterparty of the Corrs Australian concert tour. Includes scenes with Australian singers Nikki Webster and Savage Garden.

DISCLAIMER: This story is entirely ficticious and was hauled from the fantasy mind of Fiona Wright. The events did not occur, the corrs never played any concert in Australia with Nikki Webster and Savage Garden, and no offense is intended to any of the persons named in this piece of erotic fiction. I hope you get off thinking about this happening in reality...


Afterparty With The Corrs

The Corrs, a small family group comprised of three sisters and a brother, had started their career in their hometown of Dublin, Ireland and had made their way from playing smalltown gigs to signing a recording contract and releasing their first smash hit album 'Runaway'. The world couldn't get enough of the infectious sounds of Andrea Corr on lead vocals, Jim Corr on guitars and keyboards, Sharon Corr on Violin and Caroline Corr on drums. In addition to those four, Jim's mate Keith Duffy usually played bass guitar for the band. All three girls were gorgeous, inheriting their mother's dark hair and sultry looks.

But the world didn't know a thing about the Corr's afterparty orgies. Famous among the performing industry, fuckfests usually happened after each live concert. This was known to hunky Australian boys Daniel Jones and Darren Hayes from the supergroup Savage Garden, so when they were asked to back up the Corrs on a tour of Australia they said yes without hesitation, hopefull of some Corr pussy.

Also given the opportunity to play at the concert was 14 year old Nikki Webster. Famous worldwide for her singing performance at the Sydney 2000 olympic games opening and closing ceremonies, she had recently recorded a single and was enjoying moderate chart success with it.

As expected, the Sydney concert had been a fantastic success. The Corrs had performed songs from their newest album 'In Blue' to over 150,000 screaming fans at Stadium Australia in Sydney. Backed up by Australian pop kings Savage Garden and the sweet Nikki Webster, the audience were enthralled from the start, singing along raucously to Andrea Corr's infectious lyrics. They screamed their encouragement for Nikki as she performed her new hit 'Strawberry Kisses', and went ballistic over a rendition of 'Hold Me' by the hunky Savage Garden boys.

As they all stood on the stage for their standing ovation after their final song, Andrea and Caroline had tears in their eyes. These were the moments they lived for, appreciation of their music by fans around the world. Sharon felt the same as she clutched her violin close to her chest and bathed in the glow of the applause, her cheeks radiant with satisfaction. Beside her, Daniel Jones eyed her beautiful breasts as they jutted out at the crowd through her tight black top. Shit, he thought, what I wouldn't give for some Corr pussy tonight! His brother obviously thought the same as he checked out the figures of Andrea and Caroline.

Jim Corr however was thinking about other things, as always. Lately he had found himself more and more into little girls, and right now he had a gorgeous piece of ass within groping distance. Little Nikki Webster was standing in between him and Keith Duffy the bass player as the audience cheered. While waving to the audience with one hand, the mischievous Jim slid his other hand over Nikki's cute little butt, massaging her buns through her slinky pink dress. Hmmmm, thought Jim, nice ass baby! And by the feel of it, either no panties or a G-string underneath! Naughty little thing. He could feel his cock hardening. Both he and Keith had discussed her assets while they were backstage watching her perform, and both had vowed to get a piece of her before the night was through.

Nikki was quite shell shocked, being on stage in front of so many people with her idols. She was so spaced out that she was oblivious to Jim's wandering hand for the first few seconds, until she finally became aware of hands on her butt cheeks. Bewildered she looked up at Jim with questioning eyes just as Keith Duffy threw his arm around her shoulders and rested his hand directly on her right breast. As she looked wide eyed from Jim to Keith they both winked at her appreciably, continuing to wave to the fans ahead. Faced with 150,000 people Nikki could do nothing but the same, waving feebly at the adoring public.

Within a few minutes the stage lights faded to black and the performers left the stage one after the other, Jim and Keith copping more feels of the innocent Nikki in the darkness of the stage ramp and corridor. In the back of her mind Nikki began to like the attention she was being shown by the cute musicians, her pussy tingling as she skipped down the corridor after the Corr girls.

In the green room, drinks were handed around and soon the air was filled with dope smoke, raucous laughter and conversation.After a few drinks and a harried press conference, the Corrs decided they were going back to their hotel suite for the night. It took no longer than three seconds to convince the Savage Garden boys to join them, however Nikki Webster's mother was a different story. Nikki pleaded with her mother to let her go, but Tina Webster was adamant that she couldn't go on her own. Jim and Darren Hayes turned on the charm and had just about convinced Tina to let Nikki come to the party when Andrea clinched the deal. Throwing her arms around Nikki she gave her a big kiss, explained to her mother that she deserved to celebrate her success, and promised to look after her.

Against her better judgement, Tina relented, and Jim promised to have her dropped home in the morning. The group of superstars boarded a coach and sat back for a booze filled trip to the Sydney Hilton. By the time the coach arrived, Jim, Keith and Sharon were all fucked up on dope and piss while the others were well on their way. Even Nikki was pursuaded to have a slug on a joint, amusing everyone when she coughed and spluttered her way though it. Combined with a shot of tequila given to her by Sharon Corr, the dope had put Nikki into a purely frisky mood by the time the coach arrived at the Hilton. As the doors opened all that could be heard was the entire coach singing the chorus of Nikki's new song in a drunken stupor.

The group descended on their hotel room in true band fashion. Daniel Jones had carried Sharon upstairs and they both fell onto the couch in an embrace, kissing passionately. Jim had done the same for the fucked up Nikki Webster, both of them dropping onto the second couch as they stumbled into the room. Nikki giggled stupidly as Jim burped loudly in her face and groped her teeny tits.

"Wanna nutha joint, sexy chick?" slurred Jim, massaging her pert little breasts.

"Yeah, man, gimme morea dat shit!" Nikki moaned, smiling at him with her pretty blue eyes.

"HEY DUFFY! GET THE CHICK SUM MORE FUCKEN' GRASS MAN! WHASS WRONG WIDJA?" Jim roared at Keith. Duffy obliged by rolling and lighting a joint the size of the white house, offering it to both Nikki and Jim, who shared it lovingly in between passionate tongue kisses.

"Mmm. You guys gonna fuck me?" Nikki giggled seductively as she coughed dope smoke into the air.

"Yo mammy not gonna like dat now isshe baby?" slurred Jim.

"Probly not!" laughed Nikki.

"We gonna give you sum dickin' anaway, sexy lady!" stated Keith proudly as he slugged on a Hahn Premium and eyed her hot 14 year old body.

Caroline had been helped along by the ever present Darren Hayes, who was currently lying on top of her on the balcony table, kissing his way down her scantily clad body. Andrea in the meantime was dancing sexily with tour promoter Michael Coppel, in a state of mid - undress. Noticing her brother and Keith molesting the young star on the couch, she yelled over her shoulder.

"You boys behave! I promised Nikki's mommy we would look after her!"

"Shut the fuck up bitch. We jst gonna break ho fuckin' cherry. She be okay. Yo worry bout getting' yo own pussy stuffed and let us tak care o the liddle one!" Jim slurred at his sister. "An' turn that fucken' Ricky Martin shit off or I'll fuck you up!"

Andrea snorted with laughter, blowing champagne through her nostrils as Michael Coppel steadied her. She looked at him with pure lust in her eyes.

"Well, you heard my big brother. Want to stuff my little pussy with your big cock?" she purred. Coppel watered at the mouth as he began to slide her slinky sequined dress over her shoulders.

On the other couch, Daniel Jones had wasted no time and was already in Sharon's pussy. They were both so hot they hadn't bothered undressing, Jones simply hauling his pecker out of his fly and yanking Sharon's panties to one side of her neatly trimmed cunt. She still wore her black dress, stockings, garter belt and high heels as he plunged his turgid pop star rod into her unprotected pussy, both of them screaming in delight. Sharon came almost as soon as Daniel buried his rod in her, oblivious to everything as he savagely pounded her cunt.

His musical partner Darren was at that moment receiving the blow job of his life on the balcony from Sharon's drummer sister, Caroline. He didn't know if it was the dope and booze but no other chick had ever been able to take his huge prick deeper into her throat that Caroline! She tilted her head and let his cock slide deep into her vocal passage, sensuously sliding her luscious red lips up and down his big penis as he groaned in pleasure. He began to massage her tits through the tight black top she wore, bringing squeals of delight from Caroline.

Back on the couch, Jim and Keith were busily molesting the underage Nikki Webster. Fucked up on dope and booze, Nikki just watched and giggled as the two guys hiked her pink dress up over her waist and tore the top down to expose her tiny teeny titties. Jim's earlier suspicion had been right - the little tramp was wearing a sheer little pink g-string. Keith slid it down and off her pretty legs and dove into her almost hairless little quim, bringing squeals of delight from Nikki as his tongue delved into her tight teen slit. Jim was having a ball sucking her titties into his mouth, rolling her nipples between his teeth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.