Jocelyn's Story: Love Gone Awry - Cover

Jocelyn's Story: Love Gone Awry

Copyright© 2001 by Sam Lindsey

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A 31-year old housewife and mother of two escapes from a life of sexual oppression into a series of illicit affairs that ultimately lead to tragic consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

My 24-year-old stud, Jack, and I made love all night long that Friday night after my husband took our two children out of town to visit their grandparents for the weekend. We confessed the fantasies we'd had for each other for the past year and then proceeded to act them out, one by one. We declared our mutual love as we lay in each other's arms and explored each other's bodies with our hands and our mouths. At the age of thirty-one, I finally received my first taste of a man's cum, and my God, it was delicious. I had also experienced the taboo pleasures of anal intercourse for the very first time, and I now felt complete as both a woman and a lover. My young consort introduced me to so many sexual positions that night that my head began to spin from the raw pleasure he inflicted on me. Needless to say, it was quite an education for a woman who had only made love to one man in her entire life, and then only in the missionary position.

Around 6:00 a.m. on Saturday morning, after having had absolutely no sleep whatsoever, we decided that we had better call it a night (and a morning) and get ready for work. We were both employed by the same electrical supply company, and we had both committed ourselves to showing up for a half-day's work that morning. We dragged ourselves away from the intimate comfort of the bed and went and took a shower together. Jack couldn't seem to be able to keep his hands off me, and he leaned me up against the wall of the shower stall and banged me mercilessly while I wrapped my long legs around his waist and held onto his muscular shoulders for dear life. I lost track of how many loads of his potent sperm he delivered into my unprotected womb that morning and the previous night. I had quit taking birth control pills a few years earlier when my husband had his vasectomy, and I knew that I should have insisted that Jack wear a condom, but somehow it didn't seem appropriate to suggest it after having just professed our love to one another so passionately. Also, I have to admit that I loved the feel of his hot semen as it splashed up my vaginal tunnel and against the interior walls of my uterus.

After Jack had his way with me in the shower, I went downstairs and cooked him a hearty bacon and egg breakfast, wearing only the short pink kimono that had triggered our illicit liaison the previous evening when it accidentally fell open and exposed my naked wares to Jack's appreciative eyes.

When Jack came downstairs to the kitchen and saw me in my little pink nothing of a housecoat, he wrapped his arms around me from behind and massaged my naked breasts while he ground his large bulge up against my silk-sheathed backside. When it appeared that we were rapidly heading for another round of sinful passion, I had to put my foot down.

"Jack," I exclaimed, "stop it or we'll never get to work on time!" He choked off my protest with his thick tongue as he forced it into my mouth and down my throat before he finally released me and settled down to eat his breakfast. I had offered him one of my husband, Danny's, clean white T-shirts to wear for the day. I had also let him use Danny's deodorant and his cologne, and even his toothbrush, so that he wouldn't have to travel back home before heading to work. While we devoured our bacon, eggs, toast and coffee, Jack told me that he and his two roommates were having a party that night and that he really wanted me to attend.

"What's the occasion?" I asked, wondering how I should dress.

"Saturday," Jack replied in a smart-ass tone of voice as he gave me a little impish smirk.

"No," I said testily, "I meant what should I wear?"

"Come in your birthday suit if you want," Jack said as he continued to grin at me goofily while chewing his eggs.

"Hmpphhh!" I responded in mock dejection as I crossed my arms and looked at him sternly.

Finally he broke out into laughter. "It's totally casual," he said, "just a little get-together with a few friends. We'll do some shooters and some shots and maybe play a little pool. Come on, Josie, it'll be a blast."

I was a little hesitant because alcohol and I have never made good companions. My limit seems to be about one or two glasses of white wine per night. After that, I begin to feel a little woozy and not myself. But I so wanted to spend every waking moment of every day with my new lover that I reluctantly caved in.

"Good," Jack said. "Why don't you come over around eight."

I agreed and we kissed each other good-bye before we headed out the door and into our separate vehicles for the drive to work.

When we got to the shop, Jack reported to his station at the loading dock at the back of the building and I went into the front office to try to straighten out the mess that had been created there from the previous day's hectic activity. I was entering one of Jack's hand-written shipping reports into the company's accounting system when I came across an illegible line I couldn't read. When I went back to the loading dock to ask Jack about it, he was loading a transport trailer by himself. Danny's T-shirt that I had loaned him earlier was nowhere in sight. As I walked towards him, I admired his naked masculine chest and his lean muscular frame and I felt myself begin to involuntarily cream in my panties. When Jack saw me approaching he gave me his sexy little smile, which only served to make my juices flow even more profusely. I only hoped that my panties were soaking them all up and that they weren't running down my legs in plain view.

"Jack," I said to him very business-like as I arrived at where he was standing on the loading dock, "I can't read what you have written here." I held out the shipping report to show to him but he wasn't paying any attention to it. Instead he seemed to be scanning the other loading docks and the inside of the warehouse looking for something or someone, I didn't know what or who. There were only a few people working that day, just a skeleton crew, because our boss had only offered the Saturday overtime to his best people.

Suddenly Jack grabbed hold of my arm and dragged me into the back of the transport trailer. He immediately yanked down on the strap of the sliding panel door and pulled it closed behind us, entombing us in the pitch-black interior of the long box. As our eyes began to adjust to our dark environment, suddenly Jack was all over me, shoving his tongue into my mouth and feeling up my boobs and putting his hand up under my dress to rub my wet crotch through my panties. His tongue once again completely filled my mouth, and he was mashing it up against mine and licking the inner recesses of my oral cavity. I was already so hot to trot that, within seconds, my body began to tremble uncontrollably and I had an incredible orgasm while he supported my limp frame in his strong arms.

After my spasms finally subsided, he pulled his thick tongue from my mouth and I said to him in astonishment, "My God, Jack! You made me cum just by kissing me."

A little self-congratulatory smirk crept onto his face as he said, "Yeah, I know. You are one hot little slut, Josie." I wasn't sure that I liked him calling me a slut, even though it sent goose bumps up my spine when he said it. It just sounded... oh, I don't know... a little derogatory maybe. "How about a little lip action on my cock, baby?" he asked, and before I could object, he'd unzipped his fly and unbuttoned his jeans and had them pulled down to his knees.

He sat down on a packing crate as I began to protest, "Jack, I don't think this is such a good idea. I mean, what if..."

But before I could get my last words out, Jack pulled my head down onto his long bone and began to hump it into my face. Reluctantly I started to give him head, moving my mouth up and down on his long shaft and throating him until my nose was pressed up tightly against his pubic hairs. "Oh yeah, Josie," he groaned as he placed both his hands on my head and began guiding it up and down on his meat, "you are the best little cocksucker I've ever met. Keep doing that, baby, and I'll give you a little snack to tie you over 'til lunch time." His words were making me increasingly excited, and I sucked hard on his pole for a few minutes and then pulled my mouth off it and lifted his shaft up with my hand so I could get at his big beautiful balls. I took one of his oversized testicles into my mouth and began to tongue it teasingly, and then gently sucked on it for a minute or so before I dug my teeth into it softly.

As I repeated this ministration on his other hairy nut, Jack groaned, "Oh, baby! You are one gorgeous ball-breaking bitch! Suck on my big balls, baby! Make me cum! I just love fucking your slutty little mouth!" There was that 's' word again. I was beginning to get a wee bit annoyed with some of his language, but I was also feeling incredibly sexy at the same time as I went back to work, deep-throating his big dick while twisting my fist around on his thick shaft.

Suddenly Jack's back arched as he buried his cock nine inches deep in my throat and yelled out, "HERE IT COMES, BITCH! EAT MY FUCKING LOAD!!!" I didn't even taste his first blast of jizz as it exploded out of the tip of his prick right down my neck and directly into my stomach. I pulled my head back slightly so I could savor the flavor of his delicious fuck-sauce and he filled my mouth with several more rich deposits of his thick cream. I was trying to swallow it all, as best I could, although I could feel some of it leaking out the corners of my mouth and dripping down my chin. Suddenly my mouth lost hold of his prick for just a few seconds, but that was long enough for him to send a couple of thick jets of sperm onto my face and into my hair before I finally recaptured his cockhead between my lips and proceeded to drain his heavy balls of their last few drops of seed.

Suddenly someone started pounding on the back panel door of the trailer. "Hey, is anyone in there? Is this load ready to go?" I recognized the voice as belonging to Jerry, one of our drivers who was about the same age as Jack, maybe a little bit older.

"Shit!" I said as I hurriedly got up off my knees and wiped the dirt from the trailer floor off them.

"Just a minute!" Jack yelled out as he frantically pulled his jeans back up and rebuttoned them.

I was just in the process of licking the cum off my lips and chin when Jack walked back to the sliding panel door and pulled it up.

"I thought I heard someone back here," Jerry said as the back door opened and he saw Jack but not me. "What the fuck were you doing back here with the door closed?" he asked Jack curiously.

As I began to walk from the dark interior of the trailer towards the open rear door, Jerry finally saw me and his jaw dropped noticeably.

"Hi, Jerry," I said, trying to produce a smile without turning beet red from embarrassment.

"Oh, hi Josie," Jerry replied as he gave me an uncomfortable smile in return. I thought that he seemed to be studying my face a little too intently, and I was beginning to feel a little uneasy.

Jack broke the heavy silence. "Josie and I were just straightening up some paperwork, weren't we Josie?"

I nodded hesitantly as Jerry said, "Oh! Sure, Jack. No problem. Just let me know when the load's ready."

As Jerry stood his ground and continued to gawk at me, I excused myself and walked around both he and Jack on the loading dock and then returned to the front office. When I got to the office, I immediately went into the ladies' room to freshen up. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I was suddenly aghast, and I finally understood why Jerry had been checking me out so intently. I had completely forgotten about the two thick ropes of sperm that Jack had shot onto my face and in my hair, and they were still hanging there like two sloppy trails of glommy white wood paste. 'Ohmigod!' I thought to myself in horror as I wetted down a paper towel to clean myself off. I was never so embarrassed in my entire life, and I wasn't sure that I would ever be able to look Jerry in the eyes again.

After cleaning myself up in the washroom, I went back to sit at my desk. It was only then that I realized that I still hadn't gotten a proper answer from Jack about the illegible line on his shipping report. I got up from my chair and left the office and was walking towards the back loading dock when I saw Jack and Jerry still standing there, laughing hilariously about something. Jack seemed to be making an obscene gesture with his hand on his crotch while Jerry was pointing out something on his own face to Jack. I froze in my tracks and hoped that they weren't discussing me. As I turned around and headed back towards the front office, I chastised myself for being so paranoid. 'You know that Jack's a gentleman, ' I told myself. 'He would never do something like that, not in a million years.'

Having completely reassured myself on that point, I returned to the office and continued my morning's work, occasionally daydreaming about my young lover. I began to develop scenarios in my head of how I was going to break the news to my husband that I no longer loved him and that I had found someone new. I fantasized about getting a speedy divorce and marrying Jack in the same white wedding gown in which I'd married Danny. I hadn't really thought things through well enough at that point to see how my children fit into the picture, but I was confident that somehow things would work out for the best. I was infatuously, head-over-heels in love, quite possibly for the first time in my life, and I firmly, if somewhat naively, believed that love would conquer all.

Finally noon hour rolled around and it was quitting time. Jack stuck his head into the office briefly and said, "See you at eight?" and I replied, "Wild horses couldn't keep me away." He gave me a little wink and flashed me his sexy smile and I once again floated up to Cloud Nine.

As I drove home and the sexual endorphins and adrenalin that had been maintaining me all morning began to evaporate from my brain, I realized that I was incredibly tired from not having slept the previous night, and as soon as I arrived home I immediately crawled into bed and crashed.

When I awoke some time later, I groggily looked at the bedside clock and saw that it was already 7:00 p.m. and I hadn't even started to get myself ready for Jack's party at eight. I jumped out of bed and headed directly for the shower. After showering and toweling myself off, I went into the closet to see what I had to wear. I was just about to pull one of my standard party dresses down off the hanger when I began to think that maybe I should wear something just a bit more provocative. After all, I was probably going to be competing for Jack's attention with a bunch of young twenty-something girls.

I started to browse through my wardrobe from my college days a few years earlier and found a yellow tube top that I had always liked. Searching further, I found one of my short white miniskirts. I pulled them both down off their hangers and decided to try them on to make sure they still fit me. The tube top was a little tighter than I remembered, probably because I hadn't been working out as much lately and had put on a few pounds - not a lot, mind you, just a few. But I did love the way my firm 34C tits filled out the front of the top, and when my nipples hardened up you could see them stretching the thin yellow fabric, and I thought that Jack would probably appreciate that.

After opting for the yellow tube top, I next tried on the white mini. It was a little bit shorter than I was used to wearing these days. The hemline came up about seven inches above the knee, but I did have very long legs so there was still a good respectable distance between the hem and my pussy. Having decided on a top and a skirt, I then went over to my underwear drawer. I was going to pick out a pair of panty hose but decided against it. I thought that my legs were tanned enough and that they seemed to nicely complement my white skirt even without the hose, so I just selected a pair of my sexiest high-cut white thong panties, knowing that they would turn Jack on in case he decided to get frisky later in the evening. To complete my outfit, I went back in the closet and chose a pair of white open sandals with about a three-inch heel. I always thought that a nice heel made me feel a little sexier for some reason. I think wearing heels did make me thrust out my smallish chest a little more, and I thought that my ass stuck out just a little more prominently when I wore them. Also, I knew from the leers I used to get at college that there is nothing that turns a man on more than the sexy walk a nice heel produces.

After selecting my wardrobe for the evening, I went back into the bathroom and began to put on my make-up. I've never been big on a lot of gaudy cosmetics, so I just applied a bit of sky blue eye shadow and then thickened my eyelashes and highlighted my eyes with some black mascara. To finish things off, I put on a light red lipstick that blended nicely with the red highlights in my hair.

'There!' I thought as I admired myself in the mirror. I did indeed look hot, even if I did say so myself. "Those young girls are going to have some serious competition tonight," I said to myself proudly. I looked at my watch and saw that it was already after 8:00. It was about a fifteen-minute drive over to Jack's townhouse, so I knew I was going to be at least fashionably late. As I walked downstairs towards the front door I noticed the red light flashing on the telephone in the foyer indicating that a message was waiting, but I was already running late so I ignored it and left it for later.

After about a quarter-hour drive I arrived at Jack's place. I had never been there before but I knew where it was located. It was a three-bedroom townhouse that Jack shared with two other guys, one being Jack's younger brother and the other, a fellow that Jack worked with on the loading docks. If memory served me right, I think Jack told me that his younger brother's name was Tim. I seemed to recall Jack telling me that he had just turned twenty and that he was paying his own way through college by working as a busboy at one of the hotels out by the airport. If he was half as cute as Jack, I couldn't wait to see him.

I parked out on the street along with the numerous other vehicles there and then walked up to the front door. I could tell from the loud music and the crowd noise inside that the party was already well under way. When I knocked on the door and it opened, I was greeted by a young man who I didn't know. He smiled at me and extended his hand. "Hi, I'm Tim, Jack's brother," he said, "and you must be Josie." Tim was indeed very cute, but I also noticed early on that he had a tendency towards that same annoying shit-eating grin that sometimes crept over Jack's face.

"Pleased to meet you, Tim," I said politely as I smiled at him and shook his hand.

"I think Jack's in the rec room in the basement," Tim said loudly over the blaring music. "Follow me and we'll see if we can find him." Tim began to walk down the hallway and I followed closely behind him. There were quite a few people in attendance, a few more than Jack had led me to expect, and most of them were guys, I'd guess by a margin of at least five or six to one.

As Tim and I began to walk down the stairs leading to the basement, the heavy aroma of marijuana wafted up like a thick sweet cloud and I began having second thoughts about whether I should even have been there. Oh sure, I had smoked a little pot back when I was in high school, but it never seemed to do much for me, so after Danny and I started going steady I never smoked it again. Danny had been a bit of a jock anyway, so he tried to stay away from that kind of stuff, and it just wasn't a part of our social circle. And even when I was in college, I never got into it. One reason was that my friend Cassie was dead set against drugs of any kind, except of course for her constant daily fixes of caffeine. And finally, as a mother I guess I just felt that I needed to set a proper example for my children, and I didn't consider smoking marijuana to be an appropriate thing for a mother to do.

As Tim and I finally approached the bottom of the stairs, I checked out the rec room. It was very large and took up the whole basement except for a small furnace/laundry room and a bathroom off to the one side. The centerpiece of the room was a large billiards table stuck right in the middle. At the far end of the room there was a long wet bar with six high barstools, and all around the circumference of the room were the numerous partygoers. Most were either standing up or sitting on the floor because there weren't enough chairs to go round. Tim and I were both trying to locate Jack among the throng of people, and finally Tim saw him standing behind the wet bar at the far end of the room. "There he is!" Tim said loudly. Then he grabbed hold of my hand and dragged me along behind him as he began to bob and weave through the thick crowd towards Jack. It may have only been my imagination, or a combination of the heavy sweet pot smoke and the tremendous heat being generated by all the bodies, but I could have sworn that as we made our way towards Jack I felt several hands either touch my boobs or stroke my ass. And once, when we got stopped up, I'm sure I felt a hand go up under my skirt and a finger run up the crotch of my panties along my slit. But I was never able to look around and see who had done it because Tim would just start pulling on my hand again as soon as he saw the next opening.

As we made our way past the end of the pool table and the crowd began to thin out somewhat, I finally saw Jack standing behind the wet bar. He appeared to be engaged in conversation with a young blonde girl sitting on one of the high barstools. She was wearing a half-top that exposed her entire midriff and a miniskirt that appeared to be even shorter than mine. And to top it all off, she didn't even appear to me to be of legal drinking age. I watched them intently as Jack and her intertwined their right arms and then pelted back two shooters. Then Jack gave her my sexy little smile, the one that was supposed to be reserved exclusively for me, and I readily admit that I became more than just a little bit jealous as I watched Jack flirt with that little blonde bimbo.

Finally Tim and I reached the wet bar. "Hey Jack, look who I found!" Tim yelled loudly above the music.

"Jo-ssiiieee!" Jack called out somewhat drunkenly as he stepped around from behind the bar and gave me a big hug. I could tell by the redness in his eyes that he had already had a substantial amount to drink, or possibly smoke, or maybe both. As Jack hugged me, Little Miss Bimbo got a look on her face that could have sunk a battleship. Just to pour salt on her wound, I reached my hand behind Jack's neck and pulled his face into mine so I could give him a big tongue kiss, with plenty of emphasis on the tongue. I made damn sure that Little Miss Bimbo saw my tongue each and every time I pulled it from Jack's mouth before I shoved it right back in and down his throat.

Jack reached back behind his head and unclamped my hand from his neck. "Whoa, Nellie!" he exclaimed breathlessly as he pulled his face away from mine. "Time to breathe for a minute, baby." Then he gave his sexy little smile back to me, and to me alone, once again.

Little Miss Bimbo must have gotten perturbed because I saw her get up from her stool and walk back into the throng of people by the pool table. As I sat down on her stool, I noticed that Tim was still gawking at me with his jaw hanging down around his chest. I had forgotten that he was standing right beside Jack and I when I decided to rape Jack's mouth with my tongue, and I guess he must have gotten quite an eyeful. Just to torment him further, I gave him my most sultry sexy look and then teasingly ran my tongue slowly over my red painted lips. I couldn't help but glimpse down at his crotch to see whether I had produced the desired effect, and sure enough, I saw his cock first twitch and then begin to grow under the blue denim fabric of his jeans. Okay, I admit it; I was feeling just a little bit wicked!

"What'll you have, Josie?" Jack asked me after he resumed his spot behind the bar.

"A glass of white wine please, if you have it," I answered politely as I tried to smile provocatively at him.

"White wine it is," Jack said as he uncorked a half-full bottle and began to fill a fresh glass.

Tim had decided to sit down on the stool beside me, and he was sipping on his beer while covertly sneaking glances at me in the mirror that was mounted on the wall behind the bar. Jack handed me my glass of wine, and I was just taking my first sip when I saw two large male hands grab the stool on the other side of me. When I looked around to see who it was, I was a little disturbed to discover it was Jerry, the truck driver from work who had seen me with my cum-covered face earlier that day.

"Hi, Josie. Long time no see," Jerry said cheerfully, if a little facetiously.

"Hi... Jerry," I replied somewhat tentatively as I began to feel uneasy with embarrassment.

I had to admit, Jerry cleaned up pretty good. Gone were the grungy coffee-stained T-shirt and the grease-smeared blue jeans that he always wore at work. Instead he was wearing a black silk shirt and white cotton pants. His dark hair, which usually appeared tousled and unkempt, was combed back nicely on his head and appeared to be wetted down or maybe gelled. He had shaved his two-day stubble off his face, and I could smell the not too heavy fragrance of his very masculine cologne. I also noticed that he had the top three buttons of his shirt undone, exposing a nice thin mat of dark chest hairs. I hated to admit it, but Jerry looked hot!

Jack set a bottle of Sauza down on top of the bar and yelled out "TE-KEEE-LAAA!!!" as he produced four shot glasses, a bowl of lime wedges and several shakers of salt. As Jack and Tim and Jerry licked the webs of their hands between their thumbs and forefingers, I began to mildly protest. "I'm really not much of a drinker, Jack," I said truthfully. "I'm not sure that I should be drinking tequila."

"Nonsense!" Jack said rather drunkenly as he pushed a shaker of salt in front of me. I watched the three of them as they wetted their hands with their tongues and then poured salt on the moist area, and I copied them. Meanwhile, Jack had poured out four shots of tequila and had set them down on the bar, one in front of each of us. We all raised our shot glasses as Jack made the toast. "Here's to swimming with bowl-legged women!" I thought his toast to be rather vulgar and crude, and vaguely reminiscent of something I thought I'd heard once in a movie. Nevertheless, we all raised our glasses in salute and then tipped our heads back and pelted the clear liquid down our throats. I had never drunk tequila before, and as soon as the liquor hit my mouth, I suddenly knew why. The taste was horrific and my body began to spasm as I tried to swallow it quickly and rid the flavor from my mouth. I saw all of the guys grab a lime wedge and squeeze the juice into their mouths so I followed suit, and the tart citrus flavor of the lime immediately began to dissipate the harsh taste of the tequila. After squeezing all the juice into my mouth, I continued to suck on the end of the wedge, trying to coax the last few drops of juice out of the pulp.

"Brrrrrr!" Tim said as he involuntarily shivered at the taste of the horrid stuff. Then, astonishingly, he said, "Goo-oo-ood!" as he smiled at me and watched me intently while I sucked the remaining drops of life out of my lime.

"Time for another!" Jack said almost immediately, and we repeated the same awful ritual again. After our third shot of tequila, a lit joint began to make its way down the bar towards us. Tim received it first and took a deep drag on it, holding the smoke down in his lungs as he passed it on to me.

"No thanks," I said as I took it and began to pass it to Jerry.

"Come on, Josie!" Jack pleaded with me disappointedly when he saw me refuse the toke. I was torn. I was already beginning to feel very light-headed from the tequila shots and I didn't want to get any more intoxicated than I already was, but Jack appeared to look almost hurt that I wouldn't share with him the experience of smoking marijuana together, so I reluctantly held the cigarette up to my lips and took a deep haul and tried to hold it in. But I wasn't used to smoking anything, much less weed, and within a few seconds the obnoxious irritant was more than I could handle, and I coughed it up loudly and continued to hack and choke for several seconds afterwards.

"That's my girl," Jack said to me proudly as he leaned over the bar and gave me a deep tongue-kiss. As Jack was kissing me, I looked in the mirror behind him and noticed Jerry watching us intently as he puffed away on what was fast becoming just a long roach. After Jack and I finished kissing, Jerry passed the butt to Jack behind the bar. While he did this, I discreetly glimpsed down towards his crotch and saw the bold outline of what appeared to be a huge cock bulging out from under the white cotton material of his trousers. I thought that I had only been watching it for a second, but as it began to grow longer and thicker before my eyes, I suddenly felt like I had been staring at it for minutes, perhaps hours, and I quickly diverted my gaze back up to the bar. I once again noticed Jerry's reflection in the mirror as he smiled at me appreciatively while he checked out my tight body from head to toe.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.