Jocelyn's Story: Love Gone Awry - Cover

Preview

Jocelyn's Story: Love Gone Awry

by Sam Lindsey

Copyright© 2001 by Sam Lindsey

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, NonConsensual, Drunk/Drugged, Cheating, Slut Wife, Gang Bang, Interracial, Oral Sex, Anal Sex,

Erotica Sex Story: A 31-year old housewife and mother of two escapes from a life of sexual oppression into a series of illicit affairs that ultimately lead to tragic consequences.

Story by Jocelyn & edited by Sam Lindsey


Editor's Note from Sam Lindsey:

Hello. My name is Sam Lindsey. Some of you may remember me from my recent series of stories entitled 'Chasing Lolita'. For those of you who haven't had a chance to read them yet and would like to, you can find them on storiesonline.net.

While I am a little burnt out after writing my last epic and probably won't be posting any new stories in the near future, I have been receiving the occasional e-mails from other authors requesting my review of and comments on their tales. The following story was received from Jocelyn, a young mother of two, who has been going through some serious trials and tribulations lately. I found Jocelyn's account to be very well written, and I have to admit, it tugged on my heartstrings a little. I believe that anyone who has ever had to bury a shameful secret deep inside his or her soul should be able to feel some compassion for what Jocelyn is going through.

Jocelyn explained to me in her e-mail message that, while she wrote her story primarily for therapeutic and cathartic reasons, after reading it through several times she felt she had an obligation to share it with others so that someone somewhere might be able to learn from her tragic mistakes. I find this to be a very noble intent indeed, and I have agreed to post her story for her so that she can maintain her anonymity. The names of the individuals in her story have been changed to protect the innocent and the guilty alike. I have broken her torrid tale down into three bite-sized chunks.

Jocelyn has agreed, and in fact, is encouraging any readers who would like to provide feedback to her on her story, or who have any helpful words of advice for her, to e-mail them to me at sam_s_lindsey@hotmail.com or use the mail form at the end of the story, and I will forward them on to her.

Anyway, enough of my wearisome verbosity!

On with the story!

Sincerely,
Sam

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.