Jocelyn's Story: Love Gone Awry - Cover

Jocelyn's Story: Love Gone Awry

Copyright© 2001 by Sam Lindsey

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A 31-year old housewife and mother of two escapes from a life of sexual oppression into a series of illicit affairs that ultimately lead to tragic consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I had been working as the office manager for a small electrical supply firm in the city where I live for a little over a year, and I just loved it. I'd been given a great deal of responsibility very quickly by the owner and I found that I thrived on the fresh new challenges I encountered each and every day. I was attaining far more satisfaction and fulfillment from my career than I was from my personal life at home. My husband, Danny, and I rarely spoke to each other any more, and things were so tense around the house that some days I just wanted to scream in order to break the thick silence. The children were growing up much too fast, and their friends had begun to play a much bigger role in their lives than their parents now did. I was no longer the center of their universe and that made me very sad.

Danny and I had almost completely given up on making love together. A few years earlier, after I'd ended my lesbian affair with my college friend Cassie, I managed to convince him to have a vasectomy so that I didn't have to continue taking birth control pills. I'd decided that I didn't want to have any more children, at least not with Danny, and I had also been reading some disturbing articles about the long-term effects of the pill. Danny begrudgingly agreed to get it done, but after he had the surgery our sex life dried up completely. If I had realized that at the tender age of thirty-one I was going to become a nun, I never would have insisted that he have the operation.

However, once I arrived at work in the mornings, the heavy dark cloud that hung over me constantly at home lifted and I was once again carefree and happy, and I found I could be my true self again. I honestly liked everyone at work and I believe that they sincerely liked me.

I was beginning to develop a serious crush on one boy that worked on the loading dock. His name was Jack, and I guess he wasn't really a boy - he was twenty-four years old and he looked like a living Adonis. He was about 5'11" tall and I have no idea how much he weighed, but I know he didn't have an ounce of fat on him. His body had been honed into a sculpture of hard lean muscle from several years of loading and unloading transport trucks at the back dock. Half the time he worked shirtless and I was able to admire the bulging pectoral muscles in his chest and his flat cut belly. He had curly black hair and a magnificent smile that lit up my life whenever I saw it. I found myself sneaking peeks at the large bulge that tented up the front of his jeans, and occasionally I would become so mesmerized by it that I'm sure Jack must have noticed, because it would begin to grow even bigger in its restrictive denim enclosure right before my eyes. I began to fantasize about Jack's obviously huge prick, and sometimes I would get so worked up that I'd have to go into the washroom and masturbate while I imagined him holding me in his strong arms and kissing me passionately with his long tongue while he gently stroked his oversized cock in and out of my hungry wet cunt. I knew that I was starved for affection, and it wouldn't have taken much for him to convince me to set aside my marriage vows and take me to bed.

I struggled with this, but in the final analysis I knew that I wanted to remain faithful to Danny and try to work through our marital problems together.


It was a hot Friday in late June, and after I got home from work I tried to broach the subject with Danny as he sat at the kitchen table. "Danny, I think we need to consider marriage counseling," I said.

Danny's face began to turn red as he said in a perturbed tone of voice, "What for? Do you think there's something wrong with our marriage?"

I sat down in the chair beside him and gazed imploringly into his eyes as I reached down and took his hand in mine and said to him softly, "You know there is, my darling."

Danny pulled his hand away from mine sharply and said angrily, "Well, you know what I think, Jo? I think it's all in your head. Maybe you're the one who needs counseling because I know I sure as hell don't." Then he abruptly stood up from his chair and called out, "Kids! Let's get going!"

Danny had arranged to take the children to see his mother and father that weekend. They lived about two hundred miles away from us so the kids rarely got to visit them, which was really a shame because they dearly loved their grandmother and grandfather. I had to back out from accompanying them because my boss was going crazy trying to put together a large order that had to be shipped to his best customer by the next day, and he had asked me to be on call for the weekend in case he needed any critical paperwork done. He was absolutely atrocious with paperwork as well as being almost completely computer illiterate.

When she heard Danny call out, our oldest child, Becky, who had just turned twelve a few weeks earlier, came running down from upstairs with her suitcase in her hand asking excitedly, "Is it time to go now, Daddy?"

Becky was beginning to blossom from a little girl into a fine young woman, and she had inherited quite a few of my best features. She was very pretty and quite tall for her age. She had my long lean legs and she was showing them off by wearing a pair of short denim shorts that seemed to be the standard summer garb for young girls these days. Her breasts had just begun to grow and you could see their small orange-sized shapes swelling up beneath the thin cotton material of her bright orange tank top. She was a beautiful child, even if I do say so myself.

"Yes, it's time," Danny replied. "Where's your brother?"

Well if I knew Michael, which I undoubtedly did, he was probably out in the backyard somewhere trying to catch a snake or in the garage conducting another of his explosive chemistry experiments. Michael was your typical 9-year-old boy, and he was definitely more than a handful.

"MICHAEL!" Danny yelled at the top of his lungs. Michael came running through the door from the garage still clutching his test tube in his eager little hand. "Yeah, Dad!" he yelled back.

"It's time to leave for Grandma and Grandpa's," Danny informed him.

Michael looked around for somewhere to put the test tube, its murky contents still frothing and seething, before he settled on dumping it down the kitchen sink. After he poured the gross looking mixture down the drain, he turned the tap on to wash it away and I heard a small pop and then saw a thin mist of white vapor rise from the sink. "Michael, what was that?" I asked incredulously.

"Nothing, Mom," he replied dismissively, drawing out the word 'Mom' and rolling his eyes to let me know that my maternal concern was to him just another annoying impediment in his quest for pure scientific knowledge.

I walked out to the car with Danny and the children and gave both of the kids a big hug and a kiss and told them to be good and to behave themselves while they were away. I reached out for Danny's hand but he wouldn't let me have it. "We'll be back Sunday night after supper," he said tersely before he climbed in the driver's side door, started the engine and motored away. He didn't even try to give me a kiss good-bye. I went back into the house and sat down at the kitchen table, laid my head down on my arms, and began to sob uncontrollably while my body heaved in abject despair. This was very unusual for me as I prided myself on being able to hold my emotions in check at all times, but once the floodgates opened there was no stopping them. I must have cried for a good fifteen or twenty minutes before my eyes finally could weep no more.

After my little outburst I felt much better than I had before, and I went upstairs to take a shower. With Danny gone, the thick tension that permeated the house of late had also dissipated, and I was feeling quite relaxed and was starting to look forward to a weekend alone with neither parental nor spousal responsibilities.

After my shower I didn't bother to get dressed again because I didn't plan on going anywhere that night unless my boss called and needed me. I put on a short pink silk kimono so that I would be comfortable while I watched TV. I went downstairs and poured myself a glass of white wine and then went down into the family room and turned on the television set. I had just comfortably gotten settled and was watching Jeopardy when I heard a knock at the front door. I got up from my spot and went to answer it, pulling my little kimono around me tighter and retying the sash that held it closed. Although very comfortable, it had a nasty habit of slipping open at the most inconvenient times.

When I arrived at the front door, I looked through the peephole and was quite surprised to see none other than Jack from work standing there. My heart skipped a beat as I anxiously turned the doorknob. I opened the door about halfway and tried to keep my scantily clad figure hidden behind it as I asked in a surprised tone of voice, "Jack, what are you doing here?"

As soon as he saw me, Jack smiled his sexy smile and I felt a cool shiver travel up my spine. "Hi, Josie," he said cheerfully. "I hate to bother you at home, but we got that load put together and the boss wanted to know if you could prepare an invoice and a bill of lading to go with the shipment."

Jack had been the first one to start calling me Josie at work. I had always been called either Jo or Joss before that - I know that Jocelyn is a difficult name to abbreviate. Now everyone at work called me Josie and I quite liked it, especially when Jack said it in his deep sexy voice.

As I froze for an instant while admiring Jack's strong manly features, he must have thought that he wasn't going to get invited in because he held out the hand-written shipping report to me and said, "I guess you'll need this." After I took it from him, he sounded a bit disappointed as he said, "Well, I guess that's that then. See you Monday, Josie," and then turned to walk away.

I was surprised when I heard myself say, "Jack, wait a minute. Where are my manners? You must be completely exhausted after working so hard today. Won't you come in and have something cool to drink?"

Jack immediately turned back around towards me and beamed at me enthusiastically as he replied, "That sounds just great, Josie. Thanks a lot."

I opened the door all the way for him and Jack entered the house. When he saw my long tanned legs beneath my short pink kimono, his eyes widened noticeably and the tip of his tongue escaped from his mouth and licked at his sensuous lips. I invited him down to the family room and led the way. I swear I could feel his eyes devouring my tight swaying ass as it moved invitingly under the thin silk sheath of my kimono.

When we arrived at the family room, I said to him, "Please, make yourself comfortable, Jack. Would you like a glass of wine or a beer or something?"

"A beer would be great," he replied as he once again tortured my soul with his sexy smile.

I went up to the kitchen to refill my wine glass and get Jack his beer, and then I returned to the family room. After handing Jack his beer, I set my wine glass down on top of the desk that was set up in one corner of the room and turned on the computer that was sitting there. My boss had seen fit to equip me with my own personal computer and I had installed a piece of software called PCAnywhere that allowed me to network into the office server from my home. My boss, Mr. Jacobson, had told me I was so invaluable to him that he wanted me to be available on a 24 and 7 basis in case some crisis arose or he needed something done immediately.

I logged onto the network and began entering the items from the manual shipping record into our company accounting system to remove the stock from inventory and prepare the sales invoice and bill of lading. It was a lengthy list and it took nearly half an hour to enter before I finally finished and queued up the necessary paperwork to print on the laser printer at the office. As soon as it finished printing, I logged off from the network and called my boss on the telephone beside the computer to tell him that it was all ready. He thanked me profusely and asked me if I could come in for a half day in the morning just to tidy up some of the chaos that had been caused by that day's unusually heavy activity. I assured him I would and he thanked me again before he said good-bye and hung up the phone.

While I'd been entering the information into my computer, I'd occasionally turned my head around to check and see how Jack was doing. The TV set was still on but Jack seemed more interested in ogling me while I banged away at my keyboard. Several times I caught him staring down at the spot where my ass met my chair. With as short as my kimono was, I knew that he probably had a clear view of most of my upper thighs if not the bottom portion of my buttocks as well.

As I stood up from my chair after speaking to Mr. Jacobson on the phone, I began to turn around only to discover Jack standing right in front of me. At that exact moment, the damn sash of my kimono pulled loose and the front of it fell open, completely exposing my naked breasts and my shaved pussy to Jack. He stared up and down my body and smiled appreciatively as he reached his strong hands around behind my back and pulled me in towards him before lowering his lips to mine. When our lips met, sparks exploded before my eyes and my body melted into his arms as his tongue entered my mouth and set my soul on fire. His long thick tongue seemed to completely fill my mouth and impossibly be everywhere all at once. I held onto his muscular arms as I moaned lustfully around the large wet appendage that had invaded my mouth. I was so starved for sex that my pussy began to cream almost immediately, and I could feel my warm juices as they trickled down the insides of my thighs.

As he continued to kiss me, Jack moved his hands down my back and then up under my kimono where he placed them on the cheeks of my naked ass, giving a gentle squeeze before pulling my hips into his groin until my crotch was pressed up tightly against the hard bulge that was straining the blue denim fabric of his jeans to its limits. As soon as I felt his huge hunk of man-meat pressing against my pussy and my belly, I instinctively began to grind up against it, causing Jack to moan loudly this time. As his long tongue continued to probe my mouth, he lifted me up effortlessly into his arms and carried me over to the sofa and then gently laid me down so that my head was resting on a pair of cushions on the armrest. He slowly removed his tongue from my mouth and began to trail it down my face and my neck, and then down over my shoulders until he finally arrived at my heaving chest. He licked at both my dark nipples before taking my one breast deep into his mouth. He continued to tongue my nipple and areola as he gently sucked on my small brown tit, pulling it as far up into his mouth as he could. My hips began to instinctively move up and down against his stomach and I was feeling faint as the blood rushed from my brain down to my lower extremities.

"Jack," I panted breathlessly, feeling almost on the verge of passing out, "I need your cock! Now!"

Jack removed his mouth from my breast, raised his head up slightly, and smiled at me teasingly as he said, "All in good time, my dear." He then began to once again drag his tongue down my body, between my breasts, then over my hard brown belly, swirling his tongue around inside my navel momentarily before continuing downward, licking the tender flesh around the front of my hips and then skipping over my pubic area to tongue the sensitive regions around my inner thighs. As he licked my juices from my thighs, he placed his strong hands behind my kness and simultaneously spread my legs and raised them up so he could place them over his shoulders and up onto his back. He then dipped his head back down and began to lick the incredibly sensitive creases where my thighs joined my body. Finally I couldn't stand it any longer and I grabbed his head with both my hands and yanked it forcibly down into my pussy.

Jack immediately ran his long thick tongue up between my slick hairless folds and then began to suck on my labia and pull at them with his lips. He hadn't even touched my clit yet when I felt my orgasm begin to emanate from the center of my body.

"Oh God, Jack!" I whimpered quietly. "I'm cumming!"

As my body began to softly shudder in the throes of my passion, Jack moved his mouth up quickly to my clit and began to flick his tongue against it in lightning-quick successions. I started to convulse wildly and my thighs tightened around his neck as he placed his mouth over my entire bald pussy and began to suck up all the sex juices I was producing. I still felt like I was going to pass out, and I was shaking so badly that I'm surprised Jack was able to keep his mouth glued to my cunt, but he did. After a minute or so of experiencing the most exquisite sensations I'd ever felt in my life, my body gave one final jerk and then relaxed completely in a state of consummate orgasmic satisfaction. I hadn't had my pussy eaten in over two years, since I'd left Cassie, and although I can't say that Jack knew how to eat pussy better than Cassie, it was intensely more satisfying achieving orgasm from a man's mouth than from a woman's.

After I settled back down, Jack lifted his face up from my pussy and removed my legs from around his shoulders. He then stood up and began to undress. I ogled him lecherously as he pulled his T-shirt up over his head, flexing his large pectoral muscles in the process. As he began to undo the button on his jeans, I couldn't help myself; I sat up and placed my hands on his hard upper torso and began moving them all over his lean muscular body, caressing his rock-solid chest, pulling on his dark manly nipples, feeling the hard washboard ripples in his belly. I leaned my face in towards his chest and took one of his erect nipples into my mouth and was gently sucking on it when I felt his cock suddenly spring free from the tight confines of his jeans and poke into my belly and the bottoms of my breasts. I leaned heavily into his body as I captured his penis between my small breasts and squeezed them around it. His cock was so beautiful - just the way I had imagined it in my erotic fantasies. It was circumcised and had to be about nine inches long with a very large red crown surrounded by a deep ridge where it met his shaft. His shaft was quite dark and almost appeared tanned, as if perhaps he sunbathed in the nude. His prick felt incredibly hot and smooth as he fucked it up between my tits. I leaned my mouth down and managed to latch onto his cockhead with my lips. Then I began to swirl my tongue around on it and he moaned loudly and grabbed hold of my head with both his hands as he began to pump his length in and out of my mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.