Perversions - Cover

Perversions

by Lisa

Copyright© 2001 by Lisa

Erotica Sex Story: Lisa find here friend and her boyfriend doing sexual adventures... she finds her own way

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

"This is its maximum and perverted". Lisa thought to herself as she crept down the hallway, moving closer to the soft moans coming from the guest bedroom. It was almost three in the morning, and Lisa, clad in her flimsy powder blue nightie kept fighting the urge to peek. Images of being caught peek- ing in flashed into her mind, the outrage of her friends, the embarrass- ment of it. But other images flashed too. Of passionate, wriggling bodies, of glistening skin, a hard cock, swaying testicles, sensual legs spread wide and spasming. Lisa quietly opened the bathroom door, the one that connected into the spare room. Just as she had hoped, the door to the bedroom was open. In the darkness, she crept silently forward, until she could see the bed, and the writhing bodies upon it.

The soft creak of the bed could be heard now, and in the dim light of the room she could see Jack kneeling behind his girlfriend, Anna, who was also Lisa's friend. Jack had a handful of Anna's hair, from behind, and his body was pressed firmly to hers. Her head was arched back and her luscious ass was arched up against her man. The dimness of the light reduced the image to black and white, Anna's ass looking smooth, round, and unblemished. The covers were a heaped mess on the floor at the foot of the bed, and Anna was threatening to shred the sheets with her grip. Lisa felt a knot in her stomach, one that twisted all the way down between her legs.

Jack moved in slow, even strokes, arching his back and thrusting into Anna with a long, even movement. Each thrust brought a primal growl from deep inside Lisa's friend, and her hips move back instinctively, forcing Jack's shaft deep inside her.

"God! You're so fuckin' tight!" Jack whispered, his words carrying easily to Lisa's ears in the nearby bathroom. Anna half moaned, half sighed her response. Anna pushed her upper body up on her hands, her full breasts swaying underneath her.

"Fuck me hard." Anna breathed. "Pump me hard and fast. Cum in me."

Lisa's nipples were already hard, excited by what she'd seen and heard so far. Now they ached to be touched and Lisa's right hand found her nipple, teasing it. She watched as Jack began thrusting faster into Anna, their bodies making an audible "smack", Anna's breasts bouncing, and the flesh of her ass rippling. Lisa felt her panties clinging to her crotch, moistened with her own juices.

"Yes!" Anna hissed. "Fuck my ass. Pump your cum in my asshole stud."

Lisa heard the words and let out a deep sigh, a sigh of lustful arousal. Her left hand replaced her right on her nipples, and her right hand slid under her panties and between her legs. Lisa knew she was wet, and she slipped one finger deep into herself, rubbing her clit frantically.

The two bodies undulated and writhed about, glistening even in the darkness of the room. Anna's long dark hair flailed about as her body heaved and bucked to Jack's rhythm. It wasn't long before Jack groaned and began thrusting hard against Anna, trying to drive his cock and maybe even his balls inside her. Their groans filled the air for a few long moments, and then fell silent.

In the sudden silence Lisa stopped cold. Her own heavy breathing was covered by theirs, as was the wet, squishing sounds her fingers had been making in her pussy. She slowly caressed herself and watched the two lovers lay on the bed, him on top of her from behind, both kissing and floating along together. Lisa finally realized the show was over and she crept back to her bed, still excited by what she'd witnessed. Her own sleep came only after fantasizing about feeling Jack coming in her ass, not Anna's.

The next morning Anna was in the kitchen first, having made coffee and preparing to make breakfast for the three of them. Lisa shuffled in wearing her light robe, shaking out her long golden hair.

"Well! Good morning!" Anna said cheerfully, handing over a hot cup.

"'Morning." Lisa said blearily. "Thanks."

"Well, you look dreadful. At least I have an excuse." Anna joked.

"Ummm. I know." Lisa said automatically, then regretted it.

"Oh. I'm sorry, did we wake you?" Anna asked.

"Yeah, it's okay though." Lisa said. "It's better than David Letterman."

Anna laughed. "ANYTHING is better than David Letterman. Especially a..." Her voice trailed off.

"A good ass fucking?" Lisa asked. "Oh, shit. I shouldn't have said that." She argued, "I'm cranky before my first cup."

Anna had blushed, even through her early summer tan. "Well, Jack does have the right equipment for that." she giggled.

Lisa smiled. "I've gotta take a shower." she said, walking down the hallway.

Before entering the shower, Lisa surveyed herself in the mirror.

What she saw pleased her mostly. Fair skin but with a few too many freckles (never mind that her boyfriends told her they were sexy), a pair of slightly bloodshot blue eyes, even though there were some circles forming under them, a very attractive face, but her nose was too big she thought, but no one ever complained. Her best features, the ones she knew would always get the guys to look still pleased her. Her hair was straight, and long, stopping just below her waist, like a golden-blonde waterfall. And her eyebrows, which matched her hair exactly. Many men had asked her if her "other" hair was so perfectly matched. If he was that bold, she invited him to see for himself that it was.

Her breasts weren't as large as she wanted, but they were well proportioned to her body. Her waist was slender still, and she was trim, but she always criticized any flab on her butt or thighs, even though most men would have killed to kiss her naked form. At five foot seven, she was leggy, but still nicely put together.

Lisa stepped into the shower and soaped up, thinking of Anna and Jack's performance earlier. She didn't masturbate, she never could in the shower, but she did feel much better after she'd cleaned up and put on what little makeup she usually wore. She brushed out her long hair, still wet, and used the blow dryer for about ten minutes. It was still damp when she stopped to answer the knock on the bathroom door.

Jack stood in the hallway wearing jogging shorts and trying to keep an erection down. Lisa wore her robe but was obviously naked under- neath. Lisa smiled and let Jack into the bathroom, while she returned to the kitchen and the smell of bacon and eggs.

Anna's t-shirt was outside of her shorts now, something Lisa noticed quickly. "I see Jack's said good morning to you." she said.

Anna glanced down at her top, then looked over at Lisa, grinning.

"Yeah. The animal!" She added with a wink.

They ate breakfast when Jack returned, and afterwards, Anna braided Lisa's long blonde hair. She took her shower with Jack, and Lisa tried to ignore the sounds of splashing fun the bathroom.

Anna and Jack went out to visit the casinos on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, while Lisa contented herself with sunning on the deck and reading a new book by her favorite writer. This vacation started out wrong, with Mike cancelling out at the last minute, leaving Lisa feeling alone, and like a party crasher. But then, she didn't gamble and besides, she wasn't old enough anyway. Lisa worked on her tan, hoping that her freckles would blend into a semblance of a tan at least.

It was pretty and quiet in the mountains, but still warm. Lisa only stayed in the sun for a short while before moving into the shade. She read for about an hour and a half, then dozed off.

Lisa awoke, stretching like a cat, and then stood up. The light coating of sun-screen still glistened on her skin and felt slippery since she'd perspired during her nap. She picked up her towel and turned to enter the rented cabin when she saw Anna and Jack inside.

Lisa watched through the large glass doors, her eyes wide, blinking in amazement or sleepiness. Anna lay on her back on the sofa, her ass at the edge of the cushions. She was naked with her legs high in the air, and Jack was crouching between her legs, rolling his face around in her cunt. Anna was shaking and rocking her hips, obviously enjoying his tongue. Lisa wondered what to do as she watched. Somehow they'd come back while she'd dozed off, and hadn't seen her on the deck. Jack made Anna come in a gasping orgasm which made Lisa very wet, and she wanted to finger her pussy, but she didn't dare. She didn't want them to catch her masturbating while she watched them.

The two lovers swapped places, and now Anna was sucking on Jack's cock. In the daylight Lisa could see that Jack's cock was just about right for fucking, in any hole. Not too big, not too short, just nice.

Anna sucked him with practiced expertise. Anna's body was smooth and evenly tan, except for the small light areas that showed the tiny suit she normally wore. Lisa felt her feet moving, and she felt as though someone else was controlling them.

As she moved, it came to her that she was going to walk in on them, and she prepared and "excuse". If they objected or were embarrassed, she would simply go to her room, then shower off from her sunbathing. If they didn't object then...well, she'd see.

Lisa took a deep breath and opened the door, walking in and closing it carelessly behind her. Just as she entered, Anna looked up, and Jack began to shoot. Both young women locked eyes for a moment, then Lisa's were drawn to the thick white cum spurting against Anna's neck and tits. Anna looked down, paused, then gulped down Jack's spurting cock, making him cry out with loud "ahhh's".

Lisa decided to go to her room, as if she'd interrupted completely by accident. As she walked she could feel the slipperiness of her own pussy and the stiffness of her nipples.

"Nice timing!" Anna said loudly as Lisa turned the corner. She stopped and turned back, looking back at Anna, her tits glistening wetly.

"Sor-reee!" Lisa said, grinning. "I thought you guys were going out all day."

Anna stood and walked closer, her sperm-splotched breasts wobbling as she walked. Lisa couldn't take her eyes off the cum that dribbled down between them, or the cum that clung to on of her dark nipples.

"Surrre." Anna said softly. "Come with me, I have something to show you."

Lisa followed Anna into the bedroom and Anna opened a small paper bag. From the bag she pulled a thick vibrating dildo, covered in a soft, flesh like latex. "Watch this." she said, then switched it on. The head vibrated and as she worked the controls, the upper third began to twirl or rotate and piston in and out. Lisa's eyes got big.

"Where did you get THAT!?" Lisa laughed.

"At a little novelty store in town." Anna giggled. "And this too!"

She handed Lisa the vibrator and Lisa felt it buzzing, twisting and thrusting in her hands. It sent an erotic feeling deep inside her pussy.

Anna pulled another item from the bag. This dildo looked like a "Y", with two cocks joined at the base. Lisa knew how this was meant to be used.

"Look at this though!" Anna said, connected a rubber ball and tube to the dildo. She set it humming and the tips of both heads blurred, then she squeezed the ball. Water jetted out of both tips, squirting several feet. Lisa's pussy spasmed at the sight. "Think of the possibilities with this!"

"Um, yeah. Nice!" Lisa said. "Er, I'm going to take a shower.

Maybe even a cold one."

Anna handed her the thrusting dildo. "Here, have fun."

Lisa refused it, as much as she would have tried it in privacy, she didn't want to seem too desperate or horny. She went into her room and couldn't resist the urge to finger her pussy. Lisa lay on the bed, her fingers blurring over her clit. She came quickly, thinking of the images of Jack's cock spurting all over Anna's tits. A few minutes later Lisa pulled on a robe and picked up some clothes, then went into the bathroom for a quick shower. She was just about to climb into the shower when Anna knocked on the door, asking to be let in quickly.

Lisa opened the door for her.

"Shit!" Anna said, "I got it in my eye and it BURNS!"

Lisa got a look at her face as she moved past to get to the sink.

There were thick globs of sperm on her cheek and in her hair. Jack had cum again, but somehow Anna had gotten some of the salty stuff in her right eye. After a minute of splashing water she stood up and toweled her face off, most of Jack's cum having been washed off.

"That'll teach you to watch too close!" Lisa laughed.

"Thanks a bunch." Anna said. "Would you mind if I showered with you?" she asked, feeling the cum in her hair.

"No, c'mon. You do my back, I'll do yours." Lisa said.

Together they showered, trading secrets and laughing over Lisa's unannounced entry earlier. Lisa's hair was pinned up so she didn't have to dry it all over again, and Anna scrubbed her back. The oily sun- screen needed to be scrubbed off, and Anna didn't stop when she reached Lisa's ass. She worked down, not sexually touching, but scrubbing hard. She kept going down those long, lean legs, until she reached the ankles.

"Thanks." Lisa said. "That felt good." She turned around, hand extended for the washcloth. Instead, Anna soaped it up and began scrubbing Lisa's chest, above and between her breasts.

"Jack would kill to do this to you, you know." Anna said evenly.

"He said that last night he fantasized about you joining us."

"Really?" Lisa said, forgetting that Anna was washing her front.

"He really said that?"

Anna nodded, scrubbing around Lisa's tits and then down her belly. "He even said he'd like to eat you while he fucks me."

Lisa's mind imagined that, and she felt a little excited.

Suddenly Anna's hand was sliding over her mons, and then between her legs. The touch was lighter, more sensual now. Lisa's legs parted slightly, and her lips parted to take a sharp breath. Anna's hand lingered a little longer, then she began scrubbing the fronts of the blonde's legs. Lisa looked down, watching Anna kneel and scrub. Her hand moved and touched Anna's head lightly.

Anna leaned forward and kissed Lisa's pussy lightly, then she stood up. Close. Lisa seemed to move on automatic. She leaned forward, tilting her head slightly, and then it happened. Their lips met in a kiss.

Lisa was surprised at how warm and soft Anna's lips were. Their breasts touched lightly, making Lisa's nipples stand up even harder.

When they parted, Lisa gazed into the eyes of her friend, now to be her newest lover.

Trembling with excitement Lisa reached out and touched Anna's breast. This was the first time she'd ever touched another woman's breast sexually. The soft flesh was so warm, and Anna's full orb drew Lisa's hand into a cup shape which she slid over the end of her friend's breast.

Anna's hands slid down and cupped Lisa's ass, kneading it slightly. Lisa's whole body trembled, as though she were going to have an all-over orgasm. Somehow Anna realized her friend's nervous excite- ment and she leaned down, taking one of Lisa's nipples in her lips. As she sucked on it, biting down delicately, Lisa gasped and pressed her soft tit into Anna's face. Anna pulled on the other nipple with her fingers, then gently licked all around Lisa's puffy areaola. The tall blonde's breathing was shallow and ragged, and Lisa could feel her cunt leaking it's warm cream down her thigh. Anna stood upright and Lisa felt like she was on fire. She grabbed Anna's face and kissed her, one of the most passionate kisses she'd ever given. Anna returned it, with her hands exploring the lean, smooth texture of her friend's body.

When their kiss broke, Lisa burned with a madness, a desire, a carnal need. She bent and licked around Anna's nipple, then sucked hard on the erect bud. Anna cradled the blonde's head to her breast, and felt Lisa suckling and licking her tit. Lisa's right hand slid between Anna's legs, lightly at first. Lisa's pussy spasmed when her fingers found Anna's cunt soaking wet and slippery. Her fingers slid back and forth through her friend's cuntlips, then Lisa sighed as her finger slid into her friend's body. Anna sighed too, rocking her hips forward and trembling against Lisa.

A few moments later, Lisa stood with her hands on the wall of the shower, legs spread, and Anna sitting on the floor, her head bent back and her tongue, her wonderful tongue, swirling around inside her. Anna was sucking her pussy, lapping her free-flowing juices and sliding her hands up and down Lisa's legs. Lisa gasped for breath, her stomach heaved in and out and her legs threatened to buckle. Anna sucked and licked, and Lisa shuddered. A wave washed over her, starting in her cunt and spreading outward, returning to her twat as a flood of thick creamy juice to be lapped up by Anna.

Lisa sat down on a ledge in the shower, weak and flushed. Anna rolled to her kneeds and kissed the blonde's tits, then kissed Lisa on the mouth. Lisa tasted her juices, not for the first time but certainly the most erotic. Anna's lips were slick and their tongues danced. Moments later, when Anna stood up, Lisa took the floor and tongued Anna's pussy. Lisa looked at Anna's pussy, seeing the swollen lips surrounded by her curly bush. Her tongue licked lightly over Anna's slit, finding her clit at the top, all swollen and hard. Anna's hips jerked, and Lisa continued to lick circles around it. Soon Lisa's chin was slick with the juices seeping from Anna's opening, and her tongue was sliding all around. Lisa loved the feeling on her tongue, and her face. The smooth, warm, slippery wetness excited her, and the musky scent of Anna filled her nostrils.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.