Mountain Air - Cover

Mountain Air

by Carnage Jackson

Copyright© 2001 by Carnage Jackson

Erotica Sex Story: A couple goes hiking for a week, and nature brings out the best in them - and their fellow hikers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   .

Day 1

Ever since I first met her, my wife Danielle has been extremely daring sexually. The first time I ever saw her was on Spring Break of my last year in college, when she (having drank a little too much) was up on the bar of a club, putting on a one woman strip show. Danielle is quite beautiful, with 30c-24-26 measurements and I didn't notice her on stage putting on her little performance until her halter top was flung across the club floor, landing at my feet as I sat talking to my friends.

After that moment, I slowly began to fall in love with her. I met up with her as she was leaving the club, we hooked up for the remainder of my vacation and dated for the next year, before I decided that she was too great a girl to pass up and we got married on her 20th birthday.

I knew that she had come from a storied sexual past when I first started dating her. Often times just hearing her talk about having sex with two or three men (and sometimes women) at a time was enough to get me aroused and I would take her to the bedroom and fuck her silly. She is a total nymphomaniac, looking for sex whenever she can get it. Or at least she was until we got married. After she got that ring on her finger, Danielle settled down and used all of her sexual energy on me, for which I was very grateful.

But in the two years we had been married, things had kind of simmered down in bed. That's not to say that the sex still wasn't great; it was. It's just that we had tried just about everything possible that two people can do together. Taking an initiative to try and get both of our libidos out of the rut we were in, I signed us up for a week long trek through the mountains. That's another thing about Danielle - she would like nothing better than to spend weeks on end hiking through the woods, enjoying nature. Her looks reflect that: Her dark brown hair, contrasted with her naturally olive skin, and her emerald green eyes make her appear like she could be an earth goddess who rose from the soil.

The hiking trip would entail us going up and down two mountains in a week's time, accompanied by a group of other nature enthusiasts. After a 3 hour drive to the base of the mountain we unloaded our gear and went into meet everyone we would be spending the next week with. Danielle is a very outgoing person, so she wasted no time getting to know everyone there. The group consisted of 20 people, most of them in their late 40s or so. I had been on many of these type of hiking trips before and knew that these older people would have a problem keeping up with the 5 or 6 of us who were still in the prime of our youth. Danielle introduced me to two college guys, Chris and Tim, and we the four of us stood there talking and joking for a few minutes. When Danielle walked off to go talk to the ranger in charge of the hike, I saw Chris and Tim staring at her ass as she walked off. Normally, this would bother me a bit. But it must have been something in the mountain air, or the majestic-ness of the forests around the base of the mountain, that instead of being bothered by it, I actually felt a small stir in my pants as I envisioned both of them double teaming her. This had long been a fantasy of mine that I hadn't ever shared because no matter how great the fantasy sounded, there was always a nagging part in my mind that I knew would feel jealous. So with the refreshing atmosphere of the mountain, I set my inhibitions aside and decided I wouldn't worry about anything that happened on the trip.

After the park ranger gave his speech about the hike, we all set off for a week long trek through nature. We would get about two thousand feet up today, and then stop at a cabin base for the night, and spend the rest of the trip camping out at various spots on the mountain. After about the first hour of the climb, people became more friendly with each other and started mingling together, rather than staying in their own little separate parties. Because of the closeness in our ages, Danielle asked if it would be alright if we hiked with Chris and Tim. Now, I'm not stupid. Sure, they were close to us in age, but I also knew that both would be considered handsome men. Combined with the fact that the two guys and Danielle had been flirting on and off all day, I knew that this would be a natural choice. I tried to stay in the conversation, but being the "old man" of the group, I often times felt like a fourth wheel. However, I took comfort in knowing that at the end of the day, I would be the one sleeping with Danielle, not them. Or at least I thought I would.

Night began to fall quickly as we moved up the mountain, and for the last half an hour part of the climb, everyone was carrying lanterns to guide their way. When we finally reached the cabin, I collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion from not only the hike but the three hour drive there AND waking up at 4am to start the drive. Danielle meanwhile, was still very lively and awake, and sat down next to me to start unpacking our packs. The group got together about an hour later for dinner, and then everyone retired to our separate bungalows in the cabins. I again fell on the bed and waited for Danielle to get undressed and join me. Tired as I was, I was definitely in the mood for sex.

"Hon, do you mind if before I go to bed I smoke a cigarette? I won't be long," asked Danielle, leaning against the door way.

She knew I detested the little vice of hers, but since we were on vacation and I was so tired, plus that mountain air again, I told her it was alright, and she walked out the door. Expecting her back in a few minutes, I laid my head back on the pillow, put my feet up on the bed and struggled in vain to stay awake till she got back. I knew I had dozed off when I woke up and looked at the little travel clock and knew I had been sleeping for 45 minutes. Danielle still was not back, and now I was worried. Getting my clothes and shoes back on quickly, I walked outside of the cabin into the area in front of the cabin complex.

It was almost totally pitch black there in the forest, as all of the other hikers had gone to bed. Walking around our cabin, as well as all of the others, I still couldn't find Danielle. I was about to be panicked when I noticed way off deep in the woods the light from a lantern. While it probably wasn't the best idea to go out into the woods without a light, I hoped that maybe Danielle was with whoever was out there, or that maybe they had seen her go off somewhere. Boy did I not have any idea how right I would be.

Thanks to the cloudless night, I could see about 10 feet in front of me as I made my way through the woods. When I had entered the woods, the lantern seemed to be moving away from me, and I wasn't convinced that it wasn't an allusion or swamp gas or something, but the light finally stopped and I wasn't too far behind, walking slow enough so as not to make too much noise and scare whoever it was. It would have been awful if they had mistaken me for an animal and shot me or something. Finally, the light was close enough that I could see that the people had stopped inside of a clearing. There were three of them, two men and one woman. As I drew nearer, my heart raced, as I realized the woman was my wife.

Danielle was leaning against a rock that was jutting from the ground, facing me. I had taken a position about 30 feet away from the clearing, behind a pair of crisscrossed trees so that I wouldn't be seen. In the flickering light of the kerosene lantern, I knew right away that the two guys were Tim & Chris.

Tim walked over to my wife and stood beside her, unfastening her beautiful hair from the pony tail it had been in all day. My wife shook her head and her gorgeous hair fell down to her shoulders. Stepping behind her, Tim began to massage her shoulders as my wife laid her head back against his chest, her eyes closed in enjoyment. Chris meanwhile was leaning against a nearby tree directly across from me, arms crossed, enjoying the show. My heart raced further as I saw Tim glide his hand down to my wife's breast, cupping it with his hand. Tim was a huge man compared to my 5'2 wife. His arms were as big around as she was, and his chest was very well defined. His hair however, gave away his youth, as it was a blond tousled mess. Chris meanwhile was even taller than Tim, though not as built. He had a finely chiseled chin, and hair that was basically the color of my wife's. One would think he was her brother if not for his dark blue eyes. As Tim kneaded her breast with his hand through her white tank top, I saw my wife's arm move around her back to the front of his pants. A few seconds later I saw her pull away his belt and fling it to the ground. Tim's other hand had slid down from my wife's breasts and were busy making there way into her khaki shorts and what I can only assume were her panties.

Chris walked over to my wife now and stood in front of her. With Tim still playing with her tits, slowly getting her shirt and bra off, Danielle unzipped Chris' pants and pulled out his cock. I could see from here that he was at least two inches bigger than me, and already hard. My wife wasted no time, and took his cock in her mouth in one swift motion. In my lifetime, I had never gotten a better blowjob than the one's my wife would give me, and I knew that these guys were in for the experience of a lifetime. Tim had now seated himself on the rock where my wife had been and he placed her on his lap. I could see her grinding her shorts across his erection while his busy hands slid her top off of her. In the next second, her bra was on the ground, and my wife's beautiful breasts were in the night air. Her nipples are very large and a deep brown, deeper than even her skin. Tim continued to play with her breasts, pulling her off of sucking Chris' cock long enough to kiss her and pull her nipples up to his mouth.

While all this was going on, my wife was having a great time. Her face displayed perfectly what she was feeling, as her mouth went from a look of sheer ecstasy when her nipples were being sucked (that is the most sensitive part of her body), to an "O" shape as she moaned with Chris' dick in her mouth. All this excitement was enough to get me going as well, as I pulled out my own dick and began stroking it, careful to keep myself out of sight.

Tim had had enough of Chris being the only one getting any action, so he stood my wife up and pulled her away from Chris' dick. Chris didn't seem to mind what happened next, as he continued stroking his meat by himself. After my wife had stood up, Tim reached around to the front of her shorts and unzipped and slid them, and her little red panties, down to the ground. Standing there naked except for her old hiking boots, my wife looked absolutely stunning in the lantern light. Her full form could now really be seen, and though I had seen it everyday for the last two years, I knew that Chris and Tim were both shocked at how radiant she was. Her legs were long for her height, and were definetely one of her best features. They extended all the way up to her mound area, which had been neatly shaved clean with the exception of a small tuft that I liked her to keep for when I would eat her out. Stepping out of her shorts, my wife got down on her bare knees and began sucking Chris off again.

It was hard to tell from my viewpoint, but my wife seemed to be using her best tricks on this young stud, running her tongue all over his shaft, making sure to pay extra special attention to the foreskin and the bottom of the shaft. Chris threw his head back in total heaven, as he ran his hand through my wife's hair while she sucked him off. I was able to make out very clearly however, Tim removing his clothes and getting underneath my wife as she spread her legs to accommodate him. My wife shifted her concentration from Chris (though she continued to jack him with her hand) and slowly slid herself down to a squat right above Tim's cock. Tim was even more well hung than Chris, at least 11 inches. My wife used her left hand to jerk Chris, while she used her right to spread her pussy lips as she guided herself onto his meat. Wiggling her way down, my wife had very quickly taken in all of his cock. Focusing her attention back on Chris, she let Tim set the pace for their fucking. Thrusting his hips up and down into my wife, her head bobbing on Chris cock, the shadows cast by this little threesome into the light of the lantern would have made a funny scene. But I was too busy watching one of my deepest fantasies come true to even pay attention.

They had to have been going at it for a while, but finally Chris' orgasm must have been arriving, as he stepped back from my wife and began jerking his cock quickly in front of my wife's face. She had her tongue sticking out and her mouth wide open, ready for the sticky cum to splash all over her hot naked body like the cum slut that she had become right before my very eyes. Chris' stream of cum erupted from his cock, hosing my wife's face and mouth down. I could see the sticky goo reflected in the light of the lantern, covering her lips and cheeks, as well as some dripping onto her chin. Danielle licked her lips clean, and proceeded to suck off all the remaining cum from Chris' cock. Finally zipping up his pants, Chris stood back and watched the show once more.

My wife's pace had become frenzied while Chris was cumming, and this must have been helping Tim get close to the edge.

"Uhh...baby, I'm close," I could hear him grunt.

These were the magic words for my wife, as she knew what to do next to get him off: Talk dirty.

"Come on baby, do it. Come on, I know you can. You like the feel of my hot cunt around your cock don't you. Come on baby, shoot your hot cum into me. I wanna feel it on my pussy walls, do it! Come on...yea, that's it. Oh baby, I'm almost there, I can feel ya, keep it up ahhahhhhaAHHHHH!!!!" moaned my wife loudly, the sound echoing through the woods. My orgasm arrived at about the same time as theirs as I shot my own wad onto a pile of nearby leaves. Tim thrust up into her once more and then he too grunted and moaned as he shot his cum deep into my wife's hot and wet pussy. My wife slowed down her pace and then finally laid herself on Tim's chest. Not wanting to get noticed after their little tryst, I quickly made my way back to the cabin and laid in bed waiting for my wife to arrive back. She was close behind me this time, sliding into bed and curling up next to me. I could still smell the cum of both her and the two men on her body. I drifted off to sleep with her in my arms, dreaming dreams of what lay ahead for the rest of the week...

Day 2

All that night I tossed and turned pondering what I had seen my wife Danielle do. At first I had been upset about it, amazed at how she could so freely cheat on me with those two total strangers. But the more I considered it, the more aroused by the idea I became. I liked watching my wife become a slut and I wanted more, namely to involve myself in the action. But of course for this to happen, I would have to confront her about it, and there was no telling how that would go. After breakfast that morning, I decided that before we got going too far in our weeklong hike up the mountain I would broach the subject. That way, if things went bad, we could still get down from the hike and try to work things out alone instead of surrounded by strangers.

As we began the climb, it wasn't surprising to see Danielle keeping within direct earshot (and line of site) with Chris and Tim, the two college boys from the night before. I in the meantime, kept a reasonable distance from the three and watched their body language and their movements, as well as listened to the tone of their voice. Surprisingly, all three acted like nothing had happened; as if the double teaming they had given my wife was just an everyday occurrence. By mid morning however, I knew my plan of action, and I hustled to catch up with my wife to talk to her. Making sure that we were bringing up the rear of the 20 person group, and not within listening range, I began.

"Honey, by the way," I said, nonchalantly "I saw you in the woods last night."

I kept on climbing, but my wife had stopped dead in her tracks. I turned around to look at her and pay attention now to HER body language and her facial expressions. She had gone almost stark white, like she had just seen her entire family murdered.

"Wwwhhhatt do you mean? I wasn't in the woods last night," she stuttered. I could see her hand shaking a little. While this wasn't my idea of fun to lead my wife on like this, I must say I was enjoying it.

"Now, don't give me that," I said, in a half strict, half joking manner. "I saw you back there with those two college studs, getting the fucking of a lifetime. But don't worry, I don't mind."

At first her face gave a small wash of relief, but this last comment by me changed her expression to a look of puzzlement.

"Yyyyoouu don't mind? You don't mind that I was cheating on you?" she said, still very apprehensive about it. I meanwhile, maintained a cool head and a steady voice.

"Nope. In fact, I liked it. I liked watching those total strangers manhandle you. I liked watching you suck them off and then let them cum in your pussy. I really liked that expression on your face as you came," I said, still being totally cool about it, but now smiling a little so she knew I wasn't being sarcastic.

It was now impossible to read her face, as I could tell that internally she was wrestling with many emotions and feelings.

"In fact, I liked it so much, that I want to see you do it again, if you want to. Only this time, I want to be involved," I said to her.

Finally her face returned to a normal color, and I could see that all the talk we were doing had her head spinning full of sexual ideas and fantasies. She smiled at me, the morning sun light hitting her beautiful hair and framing her porcelain face behind the forest that we had hiked through and now lay behind us.

"Well, in that case, let me go talk to those two boys up there and maybe we can get at it right now," she said.

I held up my hand, motioning for her to stop. "No, not yet. All in good time. I have a plan that I think will work out for everyone involved,"

The rest of the hike went very well, the entire group gaining 5,000 feet for the day. The weather was getting a little colder, and this was the part of the hike where age started to become a factor. The 40-somethings couldn't keep up as well with us, so the speed and pace slowly shifted, with the lackadaisical college age group migrating from the middle and from straggling, to leading the entire group. Night began to fall, and we finally reached our shelter for the night, the mouth of a huge cave that would have been big enough for 200 people, let alone our 20. The cave was part of a series of caves, carved out of the side of the mountain. Despite it being colder however, things felt wonderful. The timberline had began to fade, and aside from a little bunch of trees here or there, the mountain was in pristine condition.

Around 9:00, exhausted and tired, the group began to settle in to sleep. We all had to wake up at 6 AM the next morning to start climbing again, with hopes of reaching the summit by mid afternoon. Setting up our sleeping bags in a fairly isolated and private spot of the cave, my wife and I began to get ready for bed. However, per the plan we had discussed, Danielle made her way over to Chris & Tim's area of the cave to talk to them while I did most of the unpacking. By 10, there was hardly an awake soul in the place, spare 4 horny people. My wife quietly made her way out of the cave, as I lay there watching her go, feigning sleep. 5 minutes later, on the dot, I saw two more figures walk out of the cave, going the exact same direction that my wife had went. Now came the tough part. My role was to wait 20 minutes before I left the cave, to give Danielle and the two guys time to get...ahem...acquainted. Laying there, watching the seconds tick by slowly on my watch, I slowly jerked myself off, just to get in the mood. By the time 18 minutes had past, I decided to say screw it and head out (patience isn't one of my strong suits), hornier than I had been in a long time.

Stepping outside of the cave, the entire mountainside was bathed in the pale white light of a full moon overhead that seemed so much closer now that we were so far elevated. I had no trouble seeing my way around. The rendezvous point we had chosen was actually a fairly decent walk from where the other campers were, and was at times, quite precarious. This was done not only to discourage OTHER people from following, but to give us all some privacy. Rounding the bend on the cave we had chosen, I switched off the only thing I had brought, a flashlight, and began to walk as stealthily as possible towards the mouth of this other, much smaller cave.

Danielle had spotted this cave herself because of the dimensions of it. It was only about 15 feet wide at the entrance, but as you walked maybe 20 yards into it, it expanded into a very comfortable area, probably the size of a small living room. The floor was smooth but cold, and there wasn't any debris (stalactites, stalagmites) sticking about any where. All in all, a perfect place for a little late night fuck session. Walking in, I stuck close to the far wall, guided by just the sparse light seeping in from the moon above. I could hear echoing on the walls the familiar sucking sound my wife makes when she is giving very good head. I could also hear a squishing sound, which meant that her pussy was very wet, and that it was getting slammed at that very moment.

Finally having reached the back wall of the cave, I moved my way slowly to the center area so that I could barely make out the shadow of the three people going at it no more than 10 feet in front of me. Relishing that I had gotten in undetected, I almost hesitated before blowing my cover, a part of me wanting to play the voyeur like I did the night before. But that wasn't part of the plan we had made; plus, it wasn't nearly as fun.

Grabbing hold of my flashlight, I pointed it straight ahead and flicked it on. All three bodies stopped what they were doing and stared directly at the light, with a look of fear that I hadn't seen since I almost hit that deer coming home one night. My eyes adjusted to the light change and I could see very easily what was happening. Danielle was on her hands and knees, her shirt laying on the ground near her, her perfect tits hanging down sexily. Her ass was in the air, and attached to it was Tim, his dick half in and half out of my wife's pussy, his pants around his ankles. Chris was in front of my wife's head, his dick just inches from her mouth. I could see a string of precum dangling from her lips to his cock head.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.