Kelly - Cover

Kelly

© 1989, 2008, 2012 by Morgan. All rights reserved.

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - G.I. rescues naked teenager from Russian KGB. She in turn saves his life and goes on to become youngest general and most decorated veteran in history.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence  

With two weeks to go, Kelly and Mike had a long weekend free. Since Kelly had discovered there was a romantic interest between Ken Carson and Mary Harris, she talked to Mike, and they invited the couple to join them for a weekend at Virginia Beach. Mike made reservations and they all drove down together. It was the first weekend off the base since they had arrived and they were determined to make the most of it. The weather was beautiful: sunny and warm.

On Saturday the girls were lying on the beach while the boys were off buying beer. Kelly was face down on her towel and had unhooked her bikini bra. Mary was looking at her and saw the marks crisscrossing Kelly’s back. “Kelly, what are those lines on your back,” she asked softly.

Kelly was nearly asleep in the warm sun. She murmured, “They’re almost all gone. No problem.”

Mary looked closer and ran her finger tips over Kelly’s back. She could feel tiny ridges. “What are they, Kelly?”

She heard a very soft reply. “Whip marks. But they’re mostly gone.”

“My God, Kelly, you’ve been beaten unmercifully! Who did it? The Russians?”

Kelly murmured, “Uh huh.”

“Kelly, were you a prisoner of the Russians?”

Kelly raised herself up, unmindful of her bare breasts. They were at a very quiet section of the beach. “Yes, Mary, I was. No one knows about it except a few people. And I would like to keep it that way, please.”

Suddenly Mary’s face collapsed and she began to cry like her heart was broken. “Kelly, how cruel could I possibly be? I was riding you for two weeks, thinking you were a candy-ass who couldn’t take it. Then I find you have the Medal of Honor and I felt knee-high to an ant. Now I find you were a prisoner of the Russians and obviously were tortured unmercifully. How long was it, Kelly?”

Very softly Kelly replied, “Nearly a year.”

“Kelly, can you possibly forgive me? What I did was criminally stupid.” Mary looked at Kelly whose head was now propped up by her elbow. “My God, you are beautiful! Kelly, your figure is absolutely perfect. And the Russians beat you? Kelly, you met Mike in Germany didn’t you? And you fell in love?”

Kelly smiled at the girl and said, “Mary, he saved my life in more ways than I can count. Love is such a small word. But yes, I love him.”

Mary looked up and saw the men returning. “I think you had better put your bra back on. The guys are coming back.”

She grinned at Kelly and said, “Mike sees you this way, so I’m sure he wouldn’t mind. Ken spends money on skin books, so I know he wouldn’t mind. But Kelly, compared to you I’m as flat as a board on top, my hips and ass are too big, my thighs are too heavy ... I can’t stand the comparison.”

Kelly fastened her bra and feigned a sad expression. “Oh, the poor girl!” Then she grinned. “What bullshit! Flat? Then the Rocky Mountains are flat. Big ass, indeed. Just because I called you a lard ass to get you moving ... you have lovely little buns. What does Ken think?”

Mary grinned back and said, “He doesn’t know any better. I keep him focused on my cunt and that’s all he can think about. It’s really kind of sad, isn’t it, how easy it is to keep these guys happy? Kelly, quickly, before the guys get here: How has your lovemaking been the last couple of weeks?”

Kelly looked puzzled but replied, “Great, but why do you ask?”

Mary smiled a very warm smile and said, “Because last night was the very best yet. God, did it ever feel good! I think it’s all the work we’ve been putting in, getting in shape.”

She looked up and said to the boys, “Did you get it?” And then in a whisper to Kelly, “My cunt is flowing like a river now, just thinking about it.”

They lazed in the sun and drank beer. When the guys wandered off, Mary said, “Kelly, I don’t know how to bring this up. I gather you are going to serve with Mike. I imagine you two will operate together with a husband-and-wife cover. I talked it over with Ken, and we would like to volunteer as a team, operating the same way. I feel like you do: I have to stick close to the big lug to see he stays alive long enough to make it to the altar.”

She looked at Kelly and there were tears in her eyes. “Kelly, I have absolutely no right to ask you for anything. But I would sure appreciate it if you would put in a good word for us if you have a chance.”

Kelly winked at the girl and said she would do what she could. She realized that Mary Harris was, in fact, a very beautiful girl with a lovely figure, regardless of the cracks she made about it, and it was apparent that she and Ken were now very much in love.


The last weeks passed quickly. On the night before graduation, Mike was called up to Washington, but he promised to be back for the graduation ceremony. It was now obvious that Kelly had achieved her objective: The class had set performance records in every category for which records were kept. She felt very proud leading her company as it marched in for the graduation ceremony.

Colonel Rogers addressed the class. “Ladies and gentlemen, eight weeks ago I named Major Kelly Jackson as company commander for your unit. She set out that day to make this the finest unit we’ve ever had here at the school.” He smiled and continued, “Well, she did, and you did. Congratulations! Now we have a small award to make. Major Jackson, front and center!”

Kelly was surprised but marched up to the Colonel and saluted smartly. He continued, “Kelly wanted to make this unit the best. You are the best. She wanted you to set records that will last. You set the records, and at levels I’m confident will last for a while. I also happen to know that Kelly led by example. There was nothing she ever asked you to do that she didn’t do first.”

Rogers smiled broadly. “Well, it seems that as a byproduct Kelly Jackson has just set every personal record that exists. I have an award for the top student in the class which it is my pleasure to present to Major Kelly Jackson. I have been asked to inform you that her scores make her the top student we have ever had. Major, congratulations!”

He lowered his voice and said, “Kelly, I want to see you in my office immediately following dismissal.”

Kelly saluted and did an about face to return to her position at the head of the formation. As she marched back she heard Ken Carson yell, “Three cheers for Kelly! Hip, hip...” There was a thunderous roar from the students, cheering Kelly. She took her position and said, “I can only say thank you. I wanted this for you very much. You did it. Thank you. Company ... Dismissed!”


Kelly was in her service dress uniform as she went to the Colonel’s office. The orderly said, “The colonel is waiting for you, Major. You may go right in.”

She entered the office and saw Mike there. She was surprised to see Colonel Hawkins waiting also. He was in uniform. It was the first time Kelly had ever seen him wear one. For some reason, Kelly felt there was some formality involved. Accordingly, she stood at attention in front of Roger’s desk and saluted smartly. “Major Jackson, reporting as ordered, sir.”

“Stand at ease. Major, there was a problem last night. Did you go out for drinks with some enlisted men?”

Suddenly Kelly was scared. She stiffened to attention and said, “Yes, sir.”

“Major, did the enlisted men become ... drunk?”

Kelly’s eyes were straight ahead, looking across the top of Roger’s head. She said, “Yes, sir. I’m sorry, sir.”

Rogers’ voice was impassive. He buzzed the orderly on the intercom and said, “Send in the sergeants.” He turned back to Kelly and said, “Major, take a seat over there,” pointing to a side chair to the right of his desk. Moments later Sergeants Early, Stewart, and Kennedy entered the office and stood at attention in front of the Colonel.

Rogers’ voice sounded harsh. “Early, you’re senior; you will answer for the group. Did you go out drinking with Major Jackson last night?”

“Yes, sir.”

“And did you get drunk?”

“Stinking, sir.”

“Then what happened?”

“I don’t know, sir. Stewart and Kennedy don’t remember, either.”

“What’s the next thing you remember?” Rogers asked harshly.

“It was this morning, sir. I woke up in my bed and I found a note, sir.”

“What did the note say?”

“‘Nighty night. Sleep tight,’” he replied, sounding embarrassed.

“Were you in your uniform when you woke up, Sergeant?”

“No, sir.”

“What were you wearing?

“Nothing, sir.”

“How about the other men?”

“The same thing, sir.”

“Did you all have notes?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Was your note signed?”

“Just the initial, ‘K’, sir.”

“Was there anything else unusual?”

“Yes, sir. There were lipstick lips on my cheek, sir, and my uniform was put away.”

“Early, what is the meaning of this? You’re the best damned man in unarmed combat we’ve got. Why are you screwing up like this?”

“I’m sorry, sir. Begging the Colonel’s pardon, no better than second best, sir. That’s the problem, sir. It’s the same with Charley and his explosives and Bill with his small arms. We may have been the best, but we sure as hell aren’t anymore.”

“Who’s better, Sergeant?”

Early looked so surprised he slipped from his position of attention. “The Major, of course, sir. She had no exposure to unarmed combat in her life until she came here. At the end of two weeks, she was giving me a fight. After four, she was beating me. After six, I could give her a fight. Now, sir, for the last two weeks or so, I can’t even give her a good fight. She doesn’t even break a sweat.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.