Kelly - Cover

Kelly

© 1989, 2008, 2012 by Morgan. All rights reserved.

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - G.I. rescues naked teenager from Russian KGB. She in turn saves his life and goes on to become youngest general and most decorated veteran in history.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence  

Kelly was wearing a summer service uniform when she entered the War College. She had learned that the tradition was for both the faculty and the student body to always wear civilian clothes. Uniforms were never worn at the school. Since Kelly was about to start changing behavior she wore her uniform. A civilian guard was on the desk. He stood up and attempted a salute which Kelly smartly returned and then asked directions to the President’s Office. The guard pointed down the hall.

Kelly went to the indicated door and went in. As Kelly entered a secretary looked up from her typewriter. The girl’s eyes bugged when she saw Kelly’s uniform. Kelly smiled and walked by the girl into the corner office.

The secretary followed her in. “Are you Lieutenant General Jackson?” the girl asked. Kelly smiled and nodded. “Why are you wearing your uniform? Uniforms aren’t allowed at the War College!”

Kelly held out her hand which the girl took in a limp grip. “I’m Kelly Jackson Callahan. What’s your name? I assume you are my secretary.”

The girl was pretty but appeared very nervous. “How do you do, General? I’m Rita Nelson. Yes, I am your secretary.”

Kelly went behind her new desk and sat down. When she noticed Rita had her steno pad with her, Kelly dictated two memos. The first one, effective immediately, made the wearing of uniforms optional at all times for faculty and students at the College. The second was to the commanding officer of Fort Meade, a major general, requesting military guards to replace the civilians at the College.

The girl took the notes and then said, “But General, you can’t do this! It’s illegal. We’re special here. We’re a national university and we avoid a militaristic image.”

Kelly looked at the girl impassively. “Rita, I’m the commanding officer. Those are my orders. It may have escaped the notice of some people, but the name of the institution is The War College. War is, in essence, a rather violent activity. Soldiers do their work when diplomacy fails. Am I clear?

“See that the memos are sent out as soon as possible. And, Rita, call a meeting of the faculty and staff in the auditorium at 0930.”

The girl looked startled, but obeyed.

At nine-thirty Kelly was standing on the stage of the auditorium. She noticed that when the faculty members came in they gathered at the back of the auditorium. Because it had been sized to handle the faculty and student body together, the staff alone took up fewer than 20 percent of the seats. She checked her watch and nodded to a uniformed Army captain wearing an MP brassard. He nodded to his men and they started to move the faculty to the forward seats. Kelly smiled at the MPs; it was obvious that some faculty didn’t want to move, but finally they were in their new places.

Kelly began, “Good morning. I am Kelly Jackson. I am the new president of the War College and I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I have three announcements to make and then I would be happy to answer questions. First, effective immediately, wearing of uniforms at the War College is optional for both faculty and students at all times. Second, also effective immediately, there will be military guards at all posts; current ID’s will be carried and shown to any guard on request. Finally, there will be a reworking of class schedules. Classes will begin at 0800 hours daily. We will try to end all classes by 1200 hours to provide time for work in the library and for physical training. That’s all for now. Are there any questions?”

A man with very long gray hair falling from a very large balding head rose. He was wearing a shabby tweed jacket and a dirty shirt with no tie. He said, “General, I’m Clarence Klein, chairman of the Peace Studies Department. Surely, you can’t be serious about these militaristic changes?”

Kelly looked at him with piercing eyes. “Mr. Klein, I am very serious. However, there is one thing I overlooked that is applicable to both faculty and students. For those who do not chose to wear a uniform or do not qualify to do so, I expect the same standards of personal neatness and grooming I would expect from an officer in uniform. Mr. Klein, in your case, your hair is much too long, your shirt is dirty, you are not wearing a tie, and your jacket should go to the Salvation Army ... if they’re willing to take it. Are there any other questions?”

Klein remained standing. He said, “That is an illegal order, General. I cannot be ordered to do anything! I trust you will withdraw your last statements. Moreover, I am addressed as Professor Klein or Doctor Klein!”

Kelly smiled sweetly at him and said, “Do I take it, Mr. Klein, you do not intend to abide by my orders?”

“I most certainly do not! And it is Doctor Klein!”

Again, the sweet smile. “In that case, Mr. Klein, your employment at the War College is terminated, effective immediately. Are there any other questions?”

There was an instantaneous buzzing in the auditorium and several faculty members gathered around Klein. Kelly looked around and said, “Since there are no more questions, the meeting is adjourned. Good day, gentlemen. Thank you for coming.” She strode off the stage and out of the auditorium.

On the way back to her office she saw the MP captain again. She went up to him with her hand outstretched. He snapped to attention and saluted smartly. Kelly withdrew her hand to return the salute and then held it out again. He was surprised at the firmness of her grip. He wore his name badge and two rows of decorations on his chest.

She said, “How do you do, Captain Martin. Am I correct in assuming you are now in charge of the security detail here at the War College?”

“Yes, sir. Is there anything the general wishes, sir?” he replied standing stiffly at attention.

She smiled warmly and said, “The general wishes Captain Martin to accompany her to her office.” He fell in step with her as they walked through the halls to her office. She closed the door behind them. “Captain, would you excuse me for a few moments? Make yourself at home and please relax. I haven’t eaten a captain before lunch in weeks!” She grinned as she said it. He weakly returned her smile.

Kelly went into the private bathroom off her office. In a few minutes she came out wearing a blue linen dress in a shade of blue that matched her eyes, along with a single strand of pearls. She looked lovely. She went behind her desk, sat down and asked, “Captain, what is your first name?”

He drew himself up to attention in the chair and replied, “It’s Peter, sir.”

He looked puzzled as he saw Kelly look herself over and then mutter, “Oh, damn!”

Martin was both puzzled and embarrassed and looked it. He said, “Ma’am?”

Kelly smiled and said in a slightly louder voice, “I said, ‘Oh, damn!’ The saleslady positively guaranteed me that if I wore this dress I would not look like I eat junior officers before lunch. Clearly, Peter, she was wrong. It’s not working. I’m afraid I’ll have to take it back. And I do so like the color, too.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.