Kelly - Cover

Kelly

© 1989, 2008, 2012 by Morgan. All rights reserved.

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - G.I. rescues naked teenager from Russian KGB. She in turn saves his life and goes on to become youngest general and most decorated veteran in history.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence  

It was the end of March and the 101st Airborne was back at Fort Campbell. The mission in Central America had been a spectacular success achieving results beyond the most optimistic expectations. Having just celebrated her first official anniversary in the Army, there was an inspection and review in honor of Kelly and Horace Franklin who was retiring from the Army after more than thirty years service. Kelly, now pregnant, was being relieved as commanding officer of the 101st.

In the meantime spring had come to the hill country of Kentucky. The flowering trees and shrubs formed a brilliant backdrop of color as the division was formed up on the parade ground. A presentation had been made to Franklin on the occasion of his retirement. Sam Adams had flown down from Washington and Cathy, looking beautiful in her pregnancy, was with him. The troops were standing at Parade Rest in front of the reviewing stand.

Adams stood in front of the microphone and said, “Ladies and gentlemen of the 101st Airborne. I have good news and bad news today. The good news is you are now rated the top combat unit in the Army. With this rating goes the right to carry this special flag as an emblem of excellence along with your divisional colors. The bad new is Lieutenant General Kelly Jackson is being relieved as your commanding officer.

“Kelly is expecting a baby, and we thought commanding an airborne division would be a bit much for a pregnant woman, even for Kelly. She is taking command of the War College. I want you to know how proud we are of what you have accomplished. This unit has pulled itself up by its bootstraps to become the Army’s top combat division. Congratulations!”

Sam stepped away from the microphone and the order was given to pass in review. The band struck up and the troops marched in front of the reviewing stand. Adams could not remember ever seeing more heartfelt salutes being given as were given that day by the units to their commanding officer. Finally, they were formed up in ranks facing the reviewing stand.

At this point Horace Franklin stepped up to Kelly and saluted. “General Jackson ... Kelly ... I have been asked by the men to make a presentation to you today on their behalf. When the word spread that you were going to leave us, I have never seen so many grown men cry. At least that’s what I think I was seeing: I wasn’t seeing too clearly myself.

“We passed the hat to buy you a farewell present. That didn’t work too well. This division has 17,000 men. We finally restricted it to one dollar per man. Mrs. Callahan, I have something for you.”

A man came forward carrying a large rectangular package. Franklin took it and opened it. The sun reflected off the highly-polished surface of a large sterling-silver tray. In the upper left corner was engraved a large Screaming Eagle emblem of the 101st Airborne Division. Franklin said, “The words engraved are, ‘To Kelly Jackson Callahan from all the men and women of the 101st Airborne Division. We cannot express our gratitude for what you have done for us. We cannot express our regard for the leadership you have provided. We can only say we love you, Kelly.’ It carries today’s date. In addition, there is a matching sterling silver tea and coffee service with all the pieces carrying our Division’s emblem.

“Kelly, I have been in the Army over thirty years. I have never seen a commanding officer respected and loved the way you are. These men would gladly follow you to hell!”

Tears were streaming down Kelly’s cheeks as she accepted the gifts. She passed the tray to Mike and she and Franklin began to inspect the troops. She was determined to say goodbye to them all. They went to the First Regiment and was saluted by its commanding colonel. The inspecting party looked at every man and woman. As they passed through the ranks, Kelly picked up more gifts, many of them for her expected baby. She couldn’t stop the tears which kept streaming down her cheeks. She loved these men.

Tears were streaming down the cheeks of many of the officers and men as well. Reaching Bill Jensen’s company, he saluted smartly and said the company was ready for inspection.

When she completed it, he saluted, then kissed her on the cheek. “Thanks, Kelly. We could never have done it without you, because I still don’t know how we did it with you!”

The last speaker was Colonel Holmes, the senior officer remaining with the Division. “In November, when General Jackson took command of the 101st, we were a ragtag bunch. I don’t think you could even call us troops. We had been left out of action in Europe because people felt we would be more dangerous to ourselves and our forces than to the enemy. It grated because we knew it was true.

“Then Kelly took over. She asked us to do things we could not possibly do. Except she always did them ... and did them perfectly. We struggled. Remarkably, we accomplished a great deal. She took us from nowhere to defeat the 82nd in war games. She got us to learn Spanish and we successfully discharged our mission in Central America. Do you realize she hasn’t been in command for even six months?

“Kelly, as a promise to you, we’re going to work as hard as we can to be sure the 101st doesn’t ever let you down. And Kelly, as a symbol of our pledge, we are giving you the flag we just won, emblematic of the top unit in the Army. You won it, Kelly. Please keep it for us.

“Men, do you realize we have had the rare privilege to be the only unit ... of any size at all ... to be commanded by Kelly Jackson? Do you realize what that means? It means that the 101st has been commanded by the most decorated soldier in the history of the United States Army! Men, we are distinctive. We are honored! Can I hear three cheers for Kelly!?”

Three thunderous cheers echoed from the parade ground. Then the order was given to dismiss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.