Kelly - Cover

Kelly

© 1989, 2008, 2012 by Morgan. All rights reserved.

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - G.I. rescues naked teenager from Russian KGB. She in turn saves his life and goes on to become youngest general and most decorated veteran in history.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence  

As he started to waken, Mike felt a wonderful sense of warmth. He realized Kelly was in his sleeping bag with him and his hand was cupping her breast as she slept. He realized he hadn’t really seen her before. Daylight was now lighting the inside of the tent through the tent cloth. Coming through the camouflage cloth, it cast the interior in strange color patterns.

Mike realized Kelly’s lips were only inches away from his own. He tightened his grip on her beautifully formed breast and kissed her softly on the lips. He instantly felt her lips move under his and her tongue started probing his mouth. The kiss that had started so softly became passionate almost immediately.

He felt the lovely body — held so closely to his by the tight diameter of the sleeping bag — move against him. Mike realized he was completely naked now although he remembered getting into the sleeping bag fully dressed.

A very soft voice in his ear breathed, “Good morning, Mike.”

He held her to him and asked, “How did you get in here?”

The soft voice continued just inches from his ear, “You got feverish last night. First, you started fighting the sleeping bag. Since you were burning up, I unzipped it and took off your clothes. Then the fever turned to chills. I ... I got in with you to try to warm you, and I guess we both fell asleep. I’m sorry,” she said as she started to unzip the bag.

He stopped her hand. “Sorry for what? For saving my life?”

She moved her face as far from his as she could, a matter of a few more inches. “Mike, I’m absolutely filthy. You ... No decent man would ever want to associate with me. Think of the worst things you could do to a girl. They’ve been done to me, I’ve been forced to do them to myself, and I’ve done them with — and to — others. I’m really used goods.” He could hear her voice crack as she said it.

Then with an obvious effort of will she continued, “How do you feel this morning? I’m pretty sure your temperature is back to normal.”

“I feel fine. Except I haven’t had a woman in months. But I’m sure you can feel that. Kelly, I would like to make love to you,” he whispered.

“Please don’t, Mike! You’ll catch something vile. You can’t believe how filthy I am and how dirty and rotten I feel.”

“Then why did you return my kiss? You did, you know. And it tasted beautiful ... fresh, clean, loving, tender. Why?”

“I couldn’t help myself. It was a first for me. Believe it or not, you’re the first man I’ve ever wanted to kiss. Ever! I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done it. It leads you to expect more than it’s in my power to give. You expect a nice girl, and I’m not and can never be.”

“Kelly, what do you think I expect?” he asked quietly. “How do you see yourself? What have you done wrong? Were you a prostitute, selling your body? Were you a slut sleeping with anything in pants?”

Kelly was startled. “Of course not! But I was a prostitute of sorts. Of course, we didn’t get paid for sex, but we were beaten unmercifully if we weren’t good, and only a little less if we were.”

“Have you done anything of your free will you’re ashamed of?” he persisted.

“No,” she replied slowly, “I guess not ... at least, not since the Russians came.”

“Kelly, I need you,” he said softly. “I don’t care what you say. I’ll take the chance if you will. Will you?” He looked at her lovingly and added, “I don’t think I’m taking any chance at all. And Kelly, I need you. Will you let me make love to you?”

She kissed him passionately and whispered, “Oh, God! Yes!”

He started to move his hand softly up and down her back. Her skin was as smooth as satin, but he could feel ridges under his fingertips. Her hand moved to his cock which was now fully erect. Without speaking she unzipped the sleeping bag and rolled on top of him. Carefully she placed his cock at the entrance to her cunt and eased down on him. The sensation Mike felt was simply exquisite as he slowly penetrated her body. Her cunt was flooded with her juices. In spite of what she had said about the sexual abuse she had suffered, she was still very tight. She now had him inside to his full length.

“You’re very big, Mike. Probably the biggest I’ve ever had. God, it feels good! Thank you so much.” She leaned forward over him.

He took the opportunity to grasp her beautiful breasts and caress them while she continued leaning forward and softly kissed him. His arms went around her and he held her shoulders to him as her pelvis continued to move slowly up and down on his cock. The kiss was marvelous with electricity flowing between them. Then he could feel her loins start to shake as she had an orgasm, and then another, and then a third.

“I forgot to tell you: They circumcised my clitoral hood to make me cum easier. Mike, you feel wonderful inside me!” She screamed the last words as she achieved a massive orgasm that brought him over the brink.

He emptied his massive balls into her cunt as she collapsed on top of him. Then she reached behind her and pulled the sleeping bag over them while she rested on him with his cock, now losing its massive size, still within her. He noticed that even in her present condition she was careful not to get close to the wound in his leg. When they recovered, she slid under the bag and he could feel her tongue and lips carefully cleaning his prick. Finally, she slid back up and rested beside him.

“What was that?”

“Oh! I’m sorry. It’s another habit the Russians taught me ... painfully. After you absorbed their cum, they expected you to lick off their cocks and then dry them with your hair. That’s why my hair is so long.”

Oddly, she chuckled. It sounded like she was genuinely amused by something.

“What’s so damned funny?”

“I’m sorry, Mike. I was just thinking. I guess the reason I’m not in bad shape physically is I’ve been getting a lot of protein by taking men in my mouth. Of course you learn quickly to swallow every drop.” She formed her body to his and they slept.

They were awakened by an explosion. Mike jerked awake, but didn’t move. Looking at him she found he had a rather odd smile on his face. “What was that?”

“That’s fun and games. The first thing Ben and I did when we found our way into this grove was to rearrange their minefield slightly. They patrol over this way following their map. Fortunately, they’re moving units in and out so fast no unit has been here long enough to really do any serious patrolling. Having lived with them awhile, you probably already know how paranoid they are. For chrissakes, even their maps are classified!”

He slid as far away from the girl as he could to look at her face. She was looking at him impassively. “Do you know how to use a rifle?” he asked.

“I can figure it out, I guess. Why?”

“Our mission was just to raise hell ... anywhere, doing anything. As a result, we have a lot of interesting toys. One of them is a silenced sniper rifle. Care to try?”

She looked at him with a fierce grin. “You mean I get to shoot Russians? Absolutely. Mike, please show me what to do.”

He picked up a staff made from a sapling that had been trimmed. He looked at it and then at Kelly. “Did you make this?” he asked.

She nodded and he could see her face fall. “Yes, I did. I thought maybe you could use it to help get around. I know it’s not very good, but it’s the best I could do in the dark. I expect your leg has probably stiffened up by now.”

He had slipped on some clothes by this time being careful not to hit his leg. He hobbled over to her as she sat naked on the sleeping bag. Pulling her upright, he was careful to keep his weight on his uninjured right leg. Mike hadn’t realized how tall she was before. He estimated her height as five feet eight or nine, compared to his own six feet three. He wondered how such a slight girl could move him around to undress him. She couldn’t weigh more than 120 pounds.

He took her in his arms and kissed her softly. “Kelly, it’s beautiful. You never cease to amaze me. But how did you do it?”

“Thank you,” she replied. “It was while you were burning with fever. I didn’t think the fever would last too long. I used your knife to make it. I hope I didn’t ruin it for you. And you better check the edge. It’s probably pretty dull by now.”

He just shook his head and used the staff to hobble over to the supply tent. After slipping on Ben’s jacket, she followed him. When he pointed out a long slim box to her, she got down on her hands and knees and pulled it out from under the stack of supplies. While she was there she saw something else and pulled it out, too. It was a folding camp stool that she opened up and positioned for Mike to sit on.

He smiled his thanks and sat down while she opened the box. He watched in amazement as she took out the barrel and receiver unit, put it in position on the stock and firmly screwed it down. She fitted the silencer over the muzzle and then put the scope in position. Finally, she took four loaded clips, slipped one into the weapon and put the others in one of the capacious pockets of her jacket. “I think I’m all set. You were watching, Mike. I assume I did it right or you would have said something.”

For answer, he just shook his head and grinned. “Next time, Kelly, I’ll ask you to do it blindfolded. The way you assembled it so quickly, I’m sure you could do it that way, too.”

He picked up a pair of binoculars and started hobbling through the woods. “Kelly, how in hell did you know how to do that?”

She was picking her way through the woods behind him. He realized she was only wearing the fatigue jacket and a soft camouflage-patterned hat of a type worn in the jungle. It had a full brim that was very flexible and it hid her golden hair, which was the main thing. Her legs and feet were bare. She glanced up and said, “Two ways: First of all my Dad’s a hunter ... or was. Mother hates guns and I guess she brainwashed me a bit.

“Then I paid attention over the last year. I never knew when I might need to know how Russian weapons worked. I think I know how to use most of them. Anyway, Mike, you can’t believe how good this makes me feel. I’ve been on the receiving end for so long...”

When they reached the edge of the trees she could see the patrol. There were eight men left alive including a junior officer and an NCO. A body was sprawled on the ground where the exploding mine had thrown it and now the Soviets were lying flat, holding their positions.

She immediately understood what she was to do, but she confirmed it with Mike. “This is a high-powered small-caliber weapon, isn’t it? From the looks of the cartridge, it should have a pretty flat trajectory for 150 to 200 meters or so. Is that right?”

He smiled and nodded. “Kelly, it’s sighted in for 200 meters. I don’t think you’ll need any adjustments.”

She grinned wickedly. “You pick out a target — a guy no one else is looking at. You identify him, and I shoot. Right?”

“Are you sure you haven’t done this before?” he teased.

Mike picked out one man separated from the others. He noticed Kelly was already sighting on him. He watched her carefully fit the sling to her arm. While she lined up the first shot, he could see her take a breath, let a little out, then hold. A moment later there was a quiet sound as the silenced rifle fired. He was watching with the glasses and saw the target crumple in the boneless way characteristic of a dead man. “Nice shot, Kelly. That’s one for the good guys.”

The officer had been talking to the NCO, and the NCO started moving slowly and carefully toward two of his men. Kelly put her cross-hairs on the back of the officer’s head and squeezed. This time she could see the bullet hit flush in the back of the skull. The man pitched forward and didn’t move.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.