Kelly - Cover

Kelly

© 1989, 2008, 2012 by Morgan. All rights reserved.

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - G.I. rescues naked teenager from Russian KGB. She in turn saves his life and goes on to become youngest general and most decorated veteran in history.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence  

Again Kelly was standing before the President, and Mike and her parents were with her. In addition, there was Kevin Murphy and the Solovs. Marshal Solov had been greeted warmly by the President. “Kelly, what am I going to do with you? Do you realize DOD will need a supplemental appropriation for medals if you keep this up?” he said with a faked frown. Then he brightened. “On the other hand, I pointed out to the Congress that medals are a lot cheaper than death benefits, and Heaven knows, you’ve saved thousands of lives.

“It gives me great pleasure, on behalf of the Congress of the United States to award you the Medal of Honor ... for the second time. Young lady, you are joining extremely rare company. Few live to receive a Medal of Honor. Only a tiny handful ever get a second. There have been fewer than five in history. I know that your gallantry in combat has served as an inspiration not seen since Joan of Arc. Thank you! Finally, it also gives me great pleasure to promote you to brigadier general. Congratulations, General Jackson! May you serve as brilliantly as another General Jackson served the South!”

He took Kelly in his big arms and kissed her. While he was still holding her he said softly, “Don’t forget! I’m counting on being invited to your wedding. And I see you’re still extracting metal from this guy.”

He turned to Mike and shook his hand. “Mike, you’re slipping behind. I’m only authorized to promote you to colonel. Congratulations! I also have a DSC to go with the one you were awarded earlier. What a family!” The President presented Kelly with a new cap with the braid appropriate to a general officer and then replaced the silver eagles of a colonel with the silver star of a brigadier general.

The group went off to a hotel in Washington where Bob Jackson presided over a private celebration. Champagne was poured and Bob Jackson rose at the table. He pretended to be annoyed. “Kelly, your mother and I think it’s very nice for you to get another medal. Of course, she’s worried about what all that weight on your chest will do to your posture: She’s afraid it will cause you to slump. And that’s all very well and good, but that’s not the problem. We want to know what you’re doing to get your high school diploma? As a matter of fact, you’re not even a senior yet, are you?”

Katrina Solov turned to her father, “He’s teasing her, isn’t he? That can’t be true.”

Solov replied, “My dear, he is teasing his daughter, of course. But it is true. I think he’s correct. I don’t think officially she has completed her third year in high school.” He was smiling broadly as he spoke.

Kelly stood up and said, “Dad, I’m really trying. But how can I study when I’m always being interrupted. I need better study conditions. I’m usually in places that are much too noisy. But I’ll try to do better, Mom and Dad. Honest!” Kelly grinned at her parents and sat down.

After the lunch, Kelly kissed her parents goodbye and went over to the Pentagon with Mike and the Solovs. Kevin Murphy was now wearing an aiguillette on his shoulder showing he was a general’s aide. It was Kelly’s first visit to the Pentagon, and she was awed by its enormous size. Moreover, generals and admirals at the Pentagon are a dime a dozen. The guards at the entrance were normally unimpressed by anything less than three stars. They had an appointment with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Charles Bradley.

When the guards saw the young blonde girl walk up, they didn’t notice her stars. They assumed she was a very young lieutenant, and studiously ignored her. Normally, Kelly was embarrassed by her rank. However, she was with a field marshal in the Red Army. She went to the desk where there were a captain and four enlisted men. She stood in front of the desk for a moment and then ordered, “AttenTION!”

Taken by surprise the men jumped to their feet. Only then did they realize that the young woman was wearing a star on her shoulder. The captain looked at her chest and recognized the ribbon of the Medal of Honor. Light glinted off the gold oak leaf cluster affixed to it in lieu of the second award. He snapped to attention and looked into the coldest blue eyes he had ever seen.

“Captain, do you always ignore general officers? I would like to know the name of your superior officer.”

The captain saw her black name plate which read, JACKSON, and stammered a reply. Suddenly, he remembered a top-priority order to welcome General Jackson with full honors: She and her guests had an immediate appointment with Admiral Bradley. He turned beet red and saluted. Instantly he gave orders for two of his guards to escort the party to Admiral Bradley’s office.

Kevin hung back and with a wry grin on his face spoke to the captain, “That wasn’t the smartest stunt I’ve ever seen, Captain.”

As the party was escorted away, the captain said, “Who is she? Is she real? She can’t be a general!?”

“Congress and the President disagree. The President personally pinned the stars on her this morning. I think you saw the Medal of Honor with an oak leaf cluster. Don’t mess with that woman, Captain, or the whole damned U.S. Third Army will be on your back, starting with Generals Adams and Carlson. Am I clear?” Murphy glared at the captain and ran to catch up with the group.

Kelly was greeted warmly by Admiral Bradley. He rose as she entered his office and came around the desk to greet her. “I’ve heard so much about you, Kelly, I’m delighted to meet you at last. Sam Adams tells me to call you Kelly. I hope you don’t mind. As a matter of fact, I have a daughter who’s older than you are.”

Kelly smiled warmly and said, “Thank you, Admiral.”

He looked her over carefully and said, “Wow! Kelly, you more than live up to your billing. Sam told me you are the most beautiful girl he’s ever seen, and I believe him. Moreover, I have it on the highest authority that you have a brain that works better than any computer. I’m looking forward to working with you. Now, would you care to make the rest of the introductions?”

Kelly introduced the Solovs along with Mike and Kevin. Kevin moved to the corner of the room, and the Admiral smiled at him, “Lieutenant Murphy, I’ve heard about you, too. Aren’t you a little large to try to hide in the corner? Jim Ames tells me you are one of his finest combat officers. What do you think of a tour as a general’s aide?”

Kevin stood at attention when he was addressed, but the Admiral told him to relax. He said, “Sir, ordinarily I would hate it. But with Kelly — General Jackson — it’s different. I think I can honestly say I’m the envy of every junior officer in Europe. I can’t tell you how the troops feel about Kelly, sir. They hold her in awe and reverence! I’ve never seen or heard of anything like it. Of course it’s a hell of a responsibility. If anything happened to her, my life wouldn’t be worth a nickel!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.