Kelly - Cover

Kelly

© 1989, 2008, 2012 by Morgan. All rights reserved.

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - G.I. rescues naked teenager from Russian KGB. She in turn saves his life and goes on to become youngest general and most decorated veteran in history.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence  

Kelly’s quarters were in an apartment building. She was mildly surprised to see military guards on the building and very surprised to see two MPs at the door of the apartment assigned to her. They saluted and greeted her by name as she opened the door and went in followed by Katrina. The girls looked around and Kelly smiled. She muttered under her breath, “Those bums!”

Katrina heard her. “What did you say, Kelly?”

Kelly turned to her and smiled. “I just said, ‘Those bums!’ Supposedly, my trip over to Germany this morning was a spur-of-the-moment thing. It’s pretty obvious that I was set up. You don’t organize a 60,000-man parade in two hours! Then she smiled and added, “Katrina, I ask you. If you can’t trust your secretary, who can you trust? It’s obvious from my clothes and stuff that my secretary was in on the deal. Wait till I get her alone!”

Katrina had been looking at Kelly with increasing puzzlement. “But Kelly, I don’t understand. I’m sure my father was right: They wanted to show their gratitude and affection for you, and their respect for what you have done. Why are you angry?”

Kelly smiled at the girl and said, “I’m not angry, really.”

Then her face fell as she added, “Katrina, we have a problem. I guess all you have is the dress you’re wearing and your POW uniform back at headquarters. I don’t mind sleeping this way, and I hope you don’t. The bedroom has two beds, so we should be all right.”

They went into the bedroom which was very comfortable. Entering the bathroom, she grinned wryly. All of her toiletries were laid out in the same pattern she used in her quarters in England. She went back to the bedroom and undressed, carefully hanging up her uniform. She looked at Katrina and said, “I always sleep in the nude. I hope it doesn’t bother you.”

Katrina had been standing in the room not knowing quite what to do. She watched as Kelly, now fully undressed, went back into the bathroom. When she came out she saw Katrina was now naked as well. The Russian girl was standing up straight, but was obviously embarrassed.

Kelly smiled at the girl and said, “Katrina, your body is glorious! It’s almost a crime to cover it.” Katrina was also a blonde, but where Kelly’s hair was golden, Katrina’s was silver blonde — nearly white. Her small patch of pubic hair was only slightly darker. Katrina went into the bathroom and came out a few minutes later.

Kelly was in bed, and Katrina climbed into hers. She looked at Kelly and asked, “Kelly, do you think Kevin Murphy likes me? A little bit, perhaps?”

Kelly smiled. “Not ‘a little bit’, Katrina. A great deal. Why? Do you like him?”

The girl smiled. It was one of her rare, but very warm smiles. “Kelly, he’s madly in love with you. But maybe I could be a second choice. He kissed me, you know.”

“Yes. I saw it. I also saw you kiss him back. Did you like it?”

“Oh, yes! It was heavenly. I never enjoyed dancing so much. It feels so good to be held in his arms! But when he kissed me ... Kelly, I thought I would fall. Suddenly, my legs didn’t want to hold me up any longer. I felt weak. What was wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong. I always feel that way when Mike kisses me. Of course, my cunt starts to run in rivers, too.”

“Cunt? What is a cunt?”

Kelly threw back the covers and ran a finger up her slit. “A cunt,” she said.

Katrina’s mouth formed an “O,” and then she smiled. “That was not in my Russian-English dictionary,” she said with a shy little smile. “Could you tell me some more ... vocabulary.”

Kelly decided to tease the serious girl. “Why do you want to know those words? If a word is not in the official Russian-English dictionary, why would you ever need it?”

Katrina had been watching Kelly and was abashed at first but then saw the glint in Kelly’s eyes. “Kelly, you are tease ... teasing? ... me! Should I not know?”

Kelly smiled and said, “The word is teasing, and yes, I was teasing you. I’m sorry. It isn’t very nice.”

“Yes, it is,” Katrina replied, surprising Kelly. “It’s fun. My father is right. You are a very nice person. And you are fun.”

The girl jumped out of her bed and went to Kelly’s. “Now, you must tell me! What are these? In the book they are ... breasts? ... I think.” She cradled her breasts in her hands. They were beautifully formed with small pink nipples.

Kelly said, “You’re right. They are your breasts. They are also called ‘boobs’ and ‘tits.’” She grinned and said, “A few years ago there were television shows in the United States that were called T&As. It stands for ‘tits and ass.’ They featured very pretty young women and at least once in every show there was a scene with a girl running while her boobs bounced around. Your tits look very firm. I don’t think they would bounce very much.”

Kelly was surprised at Katrina’s reaction. She looked dejected. She looked down at her breasts and then tried to bounce them, but they were very firm. “Kelly, is there anything I can do to make them bigger? So they’ll bounce?”

The girl got off the bed and with her back to Kelly, twisted around to try to look at her ass. “It’s the same thing here, Kelly. There’s no padding. Maybe I just don’t eat enough. I’m ... I don’t have big boobs, my ass is too small, I’m too thin. What can I do?”

Kelly realized the girl was serious and was almost in tears. She had recalled seeing a couple of magazines in the living room she knew had been put there to tease her. She got out of bed and padded out to the living room, returning with copies of Playboy and Penthouse. She sat on her bed cross-legged and motioned for Katrina to sit beside her. She opened the first magazine. The girl’s eyes widened at the pictures as Kelly flipped the pages. “It’s decadent! It’s awful! Why would girls do things like this?”

“Mostly for money,” Kelly replied drily. “But that’s not the point. The point is, look at these girls. American men consider them to be beautiful. What do you see?”

Katrina overcame her initial shock and started to look at the photographs carefully. Kelly was amused as Katrina stood up and tried to arrange herself in the poses of the models in the photographs. Kelly got out of bed and opened a closet door. As she had hoped, there was a full-length mirror inside it. Katrina smiled and took her posing to the mirror. Finally, she came back to the bed. “I don’t look quite like the models, but I don’t look so different, either.” The girl looked very serious.

Kelly said, “It’s because you look better. Katrina, you’re beautiful. Most men like tight buns.” She tapped her ass to show what she meant. She was amused as she saw the girl touch her rear and form the word “buns” silently. Then she visibly brightened as she made the word connection. Kelly continued, “You aren’t going to have any trouble. What did Kevin say?”

“He said I was beautiful, but I thought that was just because he wanted ... wanted to make love? Is that the phrase, ‘make love’? I don’t know whether to believe him or not. Kelly, do you think I should?”

Kelly smothered a smile as she said, “I’m certain of one thing: Kevin would love to go to bed with you. ‘Make love’ is a wonderful phrase, because that’s what Mike and I do ... constantly. He loves me and claims to love my body. You know what? I believe him now. I really do. There’s another word you should know, though. It’s Anglo-Saxon: fuck, fucking, and so forth. It means the same thing. Do you want to make love with Kevin?”

The girl turned beet red. Being completely nude, Kelly thought it was amusing to watch as the color flowed from her loins, to her breasts, up her neck to her face. She replied softly, “I think so.”

Katrina then sat down on Kelly’s bed with a bounce and looked at her. “Kelly, I just realized how strange this is. I am talking to you like an older sister, but I’m older than you are. It is strange.”

Kelly smiled in return. “That’s not the strangest thing, Katrina. The strangest thing is I’ve been fucked by dozens ... maybe hundreds ... of Russians, and been made love to by only one man, an American: Mike. You’re still a virgin, aren’t you?” The English word obviously puzzled the girl, so Kelly explained, “You’ve never slept with a man? Never been fucked?”

“No, I haven’t. I think I told you why, though. I never met a man I would like to make love to ... until today. Could I make Kevin happy, Kelly?”

“I think you would make him deliriously happy. However, if you don’t get your tight little ass in that bed and turn out the light, you will make me very unhappy. There are some people who claim I get violent when I’m unhappy! Now scoot!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.