Lisa Became a Mistress - Cover

Lisa Became a Mistress

by Lisa

Copyright© 2001 by Lisa

Erotica Sex Story: Adventure of Lisa is continuing, with some domination.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   .

Part One: Lisa Takes Charge

Lisa circled the bed slowly.

Leslie's arms were firmly held to the bedframe by the shackles on her wrists. A broad leather strap held her body down on the bed. She strained to reach Lisa's soft skin and lush body, but the younger blonde-haired girl held back just out of reach.

Both women were naked. Lisa held a large vibrating dildo that was covered with flavored KY jelly in one hand, and a leather strap in the other. Her tits bounced on her chest as she surveyed her captive.

Leslie's fingers could just reach Lisa's smooth belly. Lisa watched as her English professor tried desperately to stroke her breasts and pussy. She giggled and pulled back a few inches, slapping Leslie with the strap, leaving a broad red welt on her arm.

Leslie moaned in frustration and threw herself back on the bed. She lay back and spread her thighs wide apart, to give Lisa a good view of her dripping and swollen pussy, hoping to entice the yummy co-ed into licking at her dripping crotch. Leslie still could not reach her cunt with her hands. She had been kept on the brink of orgasm all afternoon, and was going out of her mind with lust. She tensed and released her pussy muscles, making her cunt lips open and close like a sideways mouth. The hot smell of her crotch drifted forth as a few droplets of Leslie's cream oozed out.

"Please! Let me suck you! I'll do a good job, I promise. You'll be begging me to go on! I *need* your cunt, you little slut!" Leslie was beyond feeling humiliation, and openly begged for Lisa to open her slippery slit before Leslie's hungry mouth.

Lisa realized that she was suddenly in control. All semester she had been the student, and Leslie had been the authority figure, assigning homework and handing out tests. Now the roles had been reversed, and Lisa could make Leslie do anything she wanted. Her mouth watered with the possibilities.

"Listen, you bitch" Lisa yelled, "You'll do as *I* say, and will suck cunt when *I* tell you to! Is that clear?"

Leslie cowered on the bed, her face reddening with shame. "Y-yes, Lisa" she stammered out.

"Yes, *WHAT*?" Lisa demanded, whipping Leslie's thighs with the strap.

"Yes...mistress!" Leslie said.

"Good. Now, I want to set some ground rules for you. Here's the key to your handcuffs. I'm going to leave it here on the nightstand where you can reach it. You're free at any time to unlock yourself and leave. Only, if you do, my pussy will be off limits for you forever! Now, can you handle that?"

Leslie mutely nodded that she understood, and said that she would obey her mistress, and not unlock herself without permission.

Lisa beamed with pride, and set to work. She lay back on the edge of the bed, only inches from Leslie's feet, and began to caress her own body. She clicked the vibrator on, and let it slowly slide down her body, from her delicate neck, over her heaving breasts, down past her smooth belly, and towards her fragrant, dripping cunt.

She pulled her pussy lips apart, revealing her well-stroked clit. The tip of the vibrator found her opening, and slid inside. Lisa stared into Leslie's eyes as she thrust the dildo deep inside her pussy. Leslie's hands were clutching at her belly, trying to reach her distended clit. Creamy cuntal lubrication dripped from her hole. Tears welled up in her eyes as she felt she would never be able to reach the climax she had been craving all day.

Lisa finally took pity on Leslie and pulled the buzzing cock from her cunt, and held it out towards Leslie's crotch. Leslie gasped with delight, and thrust her hips forward.

"If you want this, you'll have to beg!" Lisa purred, smiling wickedly. The tip of the vibrator was around 3 inches from Leslie's dripping box. Leslie begged and pleaded for Lisa to cram it inside her. Lisa poked at Leslie's clit, keeping the vibrator directly on her love button for only one or two seconds at a time.

Leslie's hips arched up off the bed, her cunt homing in on the buzzing love-toy. Lisa held it almost a foot over the bed so that Leslie had to fully arch her back, almost to the point where she thought she would snap in half. She could just feel her clit touch the vibrator when she had to fall back in exhaustion.

Leslie screamed again with desperation, and with a yell, Lisa shoved the full 12 inch plastic device up Leslie's cunt. Leslie collapsed back on the bed, her hips pounding up and down furiously. She came and came. Juice poured out the sides of her pussy, drenching the sheets. Her cums lasted for almost 15 minutes before her spasming vagina began to calm down. She clutched at her breasts, her chest heaving and glistening with sweat.

Lisa allowed Leslie no rest, however. She crawled up Leslie's chest and straddled her face. "Now, bitch, start sucking! And don't stop till I tell you to!" She moved forward, planting her cunt directly over her professor's opened mouth. Just as Leslie stuck out her tongue to caress Lisa's genitals, Lisa added, "And don't spill a single drop!"

With that, she began to piss into Leslie's mouth. Leslie started and reflexively closed her lips. Hot yellow piss spilled all over her face, and dripped down her neck onto the bed.

"You Bitch!" Lisa yelled. "Can't you even listen! You'll pay for this, you slut!"

She leaned back and pulled the vibrator from Leslie's red, raw pussy, and tossed it off the bed. She grabbed a c-clamp from the pile of sex toys on the nightstand and started screwing it onto Leslie's right tit.

"No, please!" begged Leslie, "I'll do as you say. I love drinking your piss, it's like champagne! Please don't clamp my titties! No...NOO!...AAAHHHH!" She screamed in terror as the metal clamp closed in on her nipple. Lisa tightened it until the tip of her nipple was almost totally flattened, then she started working on the other one.

Leslie's screams became even too much for Lisa to handle after her second nipple was firmly squished between the metal edges of the clamp. She grabbed the ball-gag from table and shoved it into Leslie's mouth.

Now her professor was totally bound and gagged. Lisa watched as her naked sweaty body writhed in agony before her. Grabbing the leather strap, she began whipping Leslie's belly and thighs. Her supple body twitched and shook with pain as the whip left its red marks all over Leslie's white, creamy flesh. Soon a criss-cross pattern of welts was evident all over her skin.

When Lisa focused on Leslie's tits, the c-clamps on her nipples were pulled and tugged by the whip as it struck. To Leslie, it felt like her breasts were being torn from her chest. She twisted her torso in a vain attempt to avoid Lisa's blows, but this only exposed more untouched flesh on her sides and back for the sadistic blonde co-ed to punish.

Lisa then turned her attention to Leslie's still oozing cunt.

She held Leslie's pussy lips apart with her left hand, leaving her soft inner tissues totally vulnerable. The whip in her right hand came down hard on Leslie's clit, and the bound slut went rigid with pain. Lisa whipped her cunt again and again, until Leslie was beyond feeling. She could hear Leslie's muffled cries even through the ball gag, and smiled to think of how she was similarly treated by her linguistics professor just recently, and how she had loved it.

Soon, however, Lisa got bored of whipping Leslie's soft pussy. She went to the pile of leather toys and pulled out a horsewhip. Leslie's eyes widened with fear as Lisa approached the bed. She tried to shrink away from the hard leather tip of the whip, which Lisa dangled before her eyes. She dragged it slowly down Leslie's soft body, circling each tit before sliding past her crotch towards her feet.

Grabbing a bottle of oil from the table, Lisa covered Leslie's feet with the shiny lubricant. She then pulled Leslie's left leg out straight, so it was a few inches off the bed, and made her point her toes to the ceiling. Holding onto Leslie's big toe, Lisa began whipping the soles of Leslie's feet.

At the touch of the first whip blow, Leslie jerked her foot up and away from Lisa's grasp. Lisa did not expect that kind of insolence, from her slave,and slammed the whip down on Leslie's thigh with full force.

"Damnit! Did I tell you that you could move your foot, you bitch?!"

Lisa whipped Leslie's thighs again and again, leaving wide red welts all over her skin. Some drops of blood oozed out along the deeper gashes. Leslie screamed into her ball gag with terror. She had never felt such pain.

"Now, will you behave, slut?!" Lisa demanded. Tearfully, Leslie nodded yes, and held her leg out shakily. Lisa began to whip her soles again. With each strike, Leslie flinched, but did not pull away. Soon Lisa was able to whip her feet with brutal force and not have to hold onto her toes. The oil on her soles seemed to make each blow sting even more.

Leslie eyed the key sitting on the nightstand. All she had to do was reach over and let herself free and this terrible whipping would stop. But that would also mean that she would never again know the softness of Lisa's thighs, and the taste of her slippery cunt.

Leslie looked up at her torturer. Even as Lisa was punishing her, Leslie couldn't help but lust after Lisa's voluptuous and sensual body. She was concentrating intently on striking every square inch of Leslie's soles, and her brow furrowed with concentration. The smell of Lisa's sweaty body filled Leslie's nostrils, and made her want to submit to Lisa's whims even more. It was Lisa's beauty and vivid sexuality then held Leslie bound to the bed more firmly than any ropes or chains ever could.

Tears rolled down Leslie's white cheeks as Lisa savaged her feet. Each whip blow tore her soles, and sent daggers of pain up her legs. Blood covered the bottoms of her feet, but this only spurred Lisa on more. She whipped Leslie's feet harder and harder, sweat shining on her bouncing tits. Incredibly, Lisa could see Leslie's clit still pointing erect out of her pussy lips the entire time. Leslie's whipping was turning her on, just as Lisa's had made her own pussy ooze creamy juice.

Finally, Lisa pulled the gag from Leslie's mouth. The exhausted teacher gasped for breath, no longer able to scream. "Now, my little Jennifer cunt, thank me for your punshment. Thank me and offer to lick my whip clean, or I'll start doing things to you that you don't even want to start thinking about!"

"Th-thank you, mistress. I love when you whip me like that. Will...will you do it some more? Please?" Leslie was babbling incoherently.

"No, I don't think so" said Lisa, "I'm getting tired. Maybe I'll whip you some more tomorrow."

"Thank you, mistress, I'd like that. Now, please let me lick your whip clean!" Leslie stuck out her tongue, and lapped the tip of the leather crop clean of her blood and sweat.

Lisa then crawled back up Leslie's chest. She unclamped her nipples and sucked them to bring blood flowing through them again. Leslie still moaned with agony, her body covered in sweat. Lisa grabbed Leslie's hair and said, "OK, slut! Let's hope you've learned your lesson, and we'll try it again."

Lisa squatted over Leslie's face, and again let loose a stream of piss. This time Leslie eagerly opened her mouth and carefully swallowed every hot, bitter drop. Lisa purposely held back to make this last a long time. Leslie licked her cunt clean after every spurt, and then Lisa would piss some more. Leslie held the liquid in her mouth, tasting her captivity, until Lisa told her she could swallow it. Finally Lisa had no more left to piss, and Leslie gently suckled at her pussy. Lisa massaged her tits and sighed with pleasure as she rode Leslie's tender tongue to an orgasm.

Lisa collapsed onto Leslie's body, their soft tits mashing against each other. She grabbed Leslie's face and kissed her roughly, thrusting her tongue deep into Leslie's mouth. Leslie eagerly returned the kiss, nipping and sucking at Lisa's probing tongue. Lisa could taste the pussy juice and piss on Leslie's breath. Leslie began pumping her hips up and down, grinding against Lisa's pussy.

Lisa pulled back, a string of saliva dripping from the corner of her mouth onto Leslie's tits. Giggling, she reached over for the phone by the bed. She ordered room service to send up a turkey sandwich and a beer. Leslie looked at her puzzled, but the door buzzed before she could find out what Lisa was up to.

Still naked, Lisa opened the door and let the waiter in. This lucky guy stared at the lush figure of the girl by the door, and the spread opened pussy of the one bound to the bed. The smell of two hot pussies permeated the room. Lisa closed the door behind him, and pulled him towards the bed.

With a practiced hand, she unclasped his belt and zipper, and pulled his pants down to his knees. She grabbed his hard cock and led him towards Leslie's cunt.

"C'mon honey, fuck this bitch for me! You can do it, just look how wet she is. She wants it bad!"

The waiter needed no further prodding, and thrust his cock inside Leslie's wet pussy. He slammed violently into her and she grunted with pleasure with each thrust. Lisa reached between them and fondled Leslie's clit in between fuck-thrusts. Soon the waiter neared his cum, and pounded even harder into Leslie's body. He grabbed Leslie's tits as he came, twisting them violently. Leslie cried out with renewed pain as she felt his cum drenching her insides as he savaged her nipples.

Before he could collapse onto Leslie's generous cleavage, Lisa grabbed his ass and pulled him off the bed, and neatly propelled him towards the door, his pants still down around his ankles. She caught a glimpse of a well-dressed couple walking down the hall, who recoiled with shock at the sight of the half-naked waiter, his erect cock still dripping with cum and pussy juice. She slammed the door behind him and giggled as she could hear the couple yell for the manager.

Lisa laughed and started to munch on the sandwich. She ate about half, then climbed back onto Leslie. She took a few pieces of the turkey, and shoved them up her cunt. "Lunchtime!" she giggled, shoving her crotch into Leslie's face. Leslie obediently ate the cunt-flavored meat, sucking every piece from Lisa's hot slit, and licking clean every drop of russian dressing.

The blonde girl next crawled a few inches further up the bed, so that her little pink asshole was directly over Leslie's mouth. Leslie could smell the shit inside Lisa, mixed with the odor of her steamy pussy. This was truly the heart of Lisa's sexuality - the most animal fragrance her body could produce.

Lisa grabbed hold of Leslie's still sore nipples and twisted then cruelly.

"OK, bitch! Let's see if you can suck asshole as well as you lick pussy. Start sucking, or I just might let loose, and really fill your mouth! I want you to lick me spanking clean." To show Leslie that she meant business, she relaxed her anus a litte, letting the tip of a small brown turd poke out before she tensed up and pulled it back in. Leslie turned her head away in revulsion, but Lisa gave her tits another brutal twist for good measure, forcing Leslie to turn her mouth back to Lisa's underside and slowly stick out her pink tongue. Lisa could now feel the dark-haired professor's lips and tongue begin to probe and lick at her bunghole.

Leslie was afraid that her nipples would be permanantly scarred by Lisa's viscious grip - her fingernails were firmly planted into Leslie's tits. Leslie lapped and sucked for all she was worth, licking every speck of sweat, shit and pussy juice from Lisa's entire anus. When Lisa gave a further nipple twist, Leslie even pointed her tongue, and shoved it directly up Lisa's shit-chute, cleaning her outer rectum out like an enema. Finally she could lick no more, and let her head fall back to the bed, her mouth smelling like a sewer.

"Here," said Lisa, "I'll give you some mouthwash for your breath."

Lisa grabbed the beer and twisted off the cap. She lay back on Leslie's body, stuck the neck of the bottle up her cunt and began pouring the fizzy liquid into her pussy. She tilted her hips back so that almost half the bottle filled her up. She then leaned forward, causing the liquid to begin to drip onto Leslie's face. As Lisa sat further up, more and more of the beer poured out, like a faucet of warm, bubbly fluid. Leslie lapped and sucked until Lisa's cunt was empty. A light buzz now filled Leslie's head. Before she knew it, the effects of the alcohol and her sexual exhaustion took over, and she fell back on the bed asleep.

When she awoke it was dark outside and Lisa was gone. She unchained herself and found a note by the door that simply read: Wednesday, 4pm.

What would be next? Leslie wondered.


Part Two: The Wait - By Marlboro Man

Leslie could hardly wait until Wednesday.

Why was Lisa making her wait so long for their next meeting? Her whip-induced cuts and bruises had pretty much healed up, and her horniness had returned with a vengeance. Now that Leslie had had a taste of what co-ed cunt was like, she only wanted more. The tang of Lisa's juices lingered on her lips.

Even the high schoolers she had seduced at her last job at St. Hilda's School for Girls could not compare to the sheer sexual intensity that Lisa represented. She was truly a hybrid, the best of both worlds - both young enough so that her body was tight, smooth and delectable, and old enough to know how to make beautiful love.

Leslie now eyed every college bitch that walked by her door with lust. The firm tits and wiggling asses parading before her only reminded her of Lisa's wonderful feel. The girls in her classes could feel the change in Leslie's manner. Who was once a cold and standoffish bitch was now a warm and open seductress. In hopes of finding other sources of cunt-juice, Leslie had begun flirting with her other students, asking them to stay late to study, or to share a glass of sherry.

One chick in particular had set Leslie's juices really flowing. She was a sophomore named Julie-Anne. This girl had rich red hair, with streaks of brown highlights. She wasn't too tall, but her body was firm, shapely and compact. Julie-Anne warmed right up to the new, friendlier Leslie, and the two women could sense the sexual tension building between them. Leslie had set a date to meet her after school to review some notes, and was looking forward to peeling off the tight sweater and high boots that Julie-Anne always wore.

But just as she was getting ready to meet Julie-Anne, a note from Lisa was slipped under her office door. It read simply that Leslie was not to have anything to do with other girls without Lisa's permission, and furthermore, Leslie had to give Lisa a written listing of every time she masturbated, detailing what she used to make herself cum, what she was thinking about, and how long it took.

Failure to do so, of course, meant that Lisa would no longer make herself available for Leslie's pleasure.

Reluctantly, Leslie told Julie-Anne that she was busy, and couldn't meet with her that night. She watched as Julie-Anne slowly walked away, her hips swaying back and forth, and her tits bulging within her sweater. She could feel the wetness build between her legs, and retreated to her desk to frig her own pussy. This, Leslie realized would have to be entered into her jerk-off listing.

When she got home later on, Leslie found an envelope taped to the door. It said "To Leslie, A taste of what you missed!" in Lisa's handwriting. Inside was a lock of red-brown pussy-hair, smeared with cuntal lubrication. Leslie put the tuft of pubic hair to her tongue, and knew that this sample of cream was not Lisa's since it lacked the blond girl's special taste. Lisa had obviously gotten to Julie-Anne first, and had already enjoyed her favors. The thought of Lisa sucking off Julie-Anne's cunt drove Leslie crazy with sexual desperation.

In her frustration, Leslie found herself masturbating almost constantly when she wasn't in class. A pocket-sized vibrator that she had picked up at the drugstore as a "scalp-massager" kept her pussy happy, and her mind sane while she waited the two days before Lisa would allow Leslie to lap up her tasty cunt juice.

Her masturbation log was growing. Lisa would be proud of her detailed listings. After each entry, Leslie would smear a blob of her cunt-cream as "proof" that she had successfully jerked off.

7:30 am In bed. Fingers up cunt-hole. Waking masturbation fantasy of Lisa licking my pussy-lips. 2 minutes. 7:50 am While taking shower. Water stream directed onto clit. Thought about when I used to lick my sister's cunt while showering with her when we were teenagers. Felt sooo good! 1 minute. 8:40 am In car driving to school. Fingers on clit. Jerked off at long traffic light thinking about Julie-Anne's face between my legs. Did kids in school bus next to my car see me? 2 minutes. 9:15 am In my office. Used vibrator I keep in my desk, shoved up my cunt. Fantasized about the two girls I used to sleep with at my old job at the Girls' School. 3 minutes. 10:05 am During class! Fingered pussy while giving test to freshman class. Watched little brunette slut in front row wearing short skirt, and imagined sucking at her budding breasts. Think guy next to her saw my hand up my skirt. Don't care. 2 minutes. 11:30 am In ladies room. Two fingers up cunt. Thought about Julie-Anne's tongue licking at Lisa's hot ass. 1 minute. 11:33 am In ladies room. Three fingers up cunt. Lisa's whipping my breasts. 1 1/2 minute. 1:05 pm Lunchtime. Humped peeled carrot stick from salad bar in hallway outside cafeteria. 2 minutes. 2:15 pm At my desk. Stan Kiley offered to suck my clit. Not sure if your instructions applied to him, so I only let him finger fuck my pussy. Sucked his hand clean. 1 minute.

A dutiful soul, Leslie had kept her bargain with Prof. Kiley, and had told him all the details of her sex session with Lisa. Mysteriously, he seemed to know of every detail, even before she told him anything. It was almost as if he had been watching the entire time that Lisa had pleasured and tormented her. But that was impossible, Leslie told herself. She could never bear the humiliation of having someone else observe her being so sexually ravaged.

Getting through her teaching schedule, so full of bouncy co-eds was murder for Leslie. Her poetry class was the worst, since Lisa was in it, and sat right in the front row of the lecture hall. Leslie had to hold the podium with both hands when she saw Lisa walk in and sit down not four feet from her. With a smile, Lisa put her bag down and slowly spread her legs. Underneath her miniskirt, Leslie could see that the co-ed slut had not worn any panties, and that her cunt lips were clearly visible between her spread opened thighs.

As the class went on, Leslie could see Lisa rocking her hips back and forth, making her pussy opening squish open and close, and encouraging dripping cream to appear at her hole. Lisa ran her tongue over her lips, letting some spit dribble onto her notes. Leslie tried to look over her at the rest of the class, but her gaze kept returning to Lisa's hairy snatch.

Lisa's left hand snaked its way up her thighs, and lightly brushed against her swollen lips. Making sure to hide her movements with her notebook, the little slut began fingering her clit. The scent of Lisa's excitement wafted forward to Leslie. She could see that even a few of the guys nearby had perked up their noses, and were looking around trying to locate the source of the steamy hot cunt they were smelling.

Leslie tried to look across to the other side of the room, but her gaze ran right into Julie-Anne, sitting by the window. The lush redhead stared back at Leslie's discomfort as if she knew what was running through her mind. She had left her usual knit sweater at home today, and was instead wearing a low-cut blouse that made no secret of her ample cleavage. She shifted in her seat and sucked on the tip of her pencil, giving Leslie a quick glimpse of her pink tongue.

Leslie's pussy was screaming for relief. She could feel her secretions starting to ooze out of her panties and drip down her thighs. Soon they would be running down her legs below her skirt where everyone would be able to see the creamy juices of her cunt. Her clit throbbed.

Making a lame excuse of having forgotten a book in her office, Leslie told the class to read ahead in their texts, and that she would be right back. Rushing past Lisa's still exposed cunny, Leslie hurried into the hallway and darted into a stairwell. Out of breath, she thrust an arm under the waist band of her skirt and started fingering her pussy. She was so horny that she was able to cum almost immediately, gasping for breath as she steadied herself against the wall. Her fingers were sopping wet with cunt cream, and she had nothing to wipe them off on.

A janitor suddenly came through the door with a mop bucket, and Leslie jumped back startled. She quickly pulled her arm from under her skirt and smoothed back her hair, trying to maintain at least some dignity, but it was obvious to both people that she had been caught jerking herself off in a public corridor. The janitor leered at her as she walked past him out of the stairwell, her heart pounding in her chest, and her face reddened with shame.

She licked her hand clean and went back into the classroom. Lisa smiled up at her knowingly. Leslie went to her logbook, and recorded the event. She looked up and saw that, mercifully, Lisa had closed her thighs, and was just sitting attentively. She sat quietly and even took notes. When the class was over and the students were all filing out, she dropped an envelope on Leslie's desk, gave her a smile and bounced out, chasing after Julie-Anne. She would probably be sucking at the red-haired girls' tits before 10 minutes were up, thought Leslie glumly.

Leslie picked up the envelope, which had a faint scent of sex, and tucked it into her bag. Back in her office, she opened it and saw that it contained Lisa's instructions for Leslie for Wednesday. Leslie was to wear a tight tube-dress with no bra or panties, just like the porno-actresses did in X-rated movies, so that all Leslie would have to do would be to slip the dress over her head, and she would be totally naked. She was to shave her pussy, carefully douche herself, and give herself a strong enema to clean out her body completely.

Before Lisa would arrive, Leslie was to hang out in the hotel bar and pick up businessmen, inviting them up to the room to give them blowjobs. She was not to swallow their cum, but to spit it into one of the water glasses in the bathroom. She would have to fill the glass with cum, or else face Lisa's punishment of choice. While giving the blowjobs, she would have to be naked, and would have to blow the men in front of a camcorder hidden in the closet.

When she had finished collecting gism, Leslie was to chain herself to the bed, and blindfold and gag herself. Until Lisa showed up, she was to masturbate with a vibrating dildo in view of the hidden camcorder, only she was not to climax. If Lisa saw Leslie cumming on the tape, she would not only close her cunt to Leslie's tongue, but would pass the word among all the lesbian sluts in school that Leslie was also off-limits.

Fearful of making Lisa angry, Leslie followed her instructions to the letter. She wore the skimpy tube top she had been ordered to, along with the sluttiest accessories she could find. With her loud makeup and fuck-me shoes, she looked even more whorish than the sluts in adult films. The dress was little more than a knit tube of cloth with thin shoulder straps to keep it up. The tight fabric clung to her chest and hips like a body stocking, and there was no secret about the curvy body within. Her erect nipples showed through clearly, and when she walked the dress clung like a glove to her ass cheeks.

Leslie felt like the filthiest street hooker when she walked in the bar on Wednesday. She could feel the eyes of the men in the place turn towards her in unison as she approached the bar and ordered a white wine. The hemline of the tube came only down to the middle of her hips, and since she wore no panties, when she sat on the bar stool, every guy in the place could see her crotch and ass as the dress hiked up. She swiveled around to look at the room, opening her thighs slightly as she perched on the stool, knowing that she was exposing her swollen, shaved cunt to the world.

Cool air blew over her pussy lips, and her little clit budded right up and stuck out like a pencil eraser. A little puddle of juice began collecting at the base of her pussy as she felt herself getting excited by her squalid position, and soon the seat of the stool was greasy with her cream. Leslie squirmed her ass back and forth, spreading her ass cheeks even more on the smooth warm vinyl surface.

A guy from the end of the bar got up and started to walk towards her...


In total, Leslie had to blow 27 guys to fill her glass. It took her two hours. Most of the men wanted to fuck her as well when they saw her curvaceous nude body. It wasn't too hard to find willing men in the bar. After the third suck, the bartender caught on that she was ready to be taken by any man with a cock, and starting sent men over to her. She could see him pointing her out, and whispering. The words 'slut' and 'nympho' were all she could make out, but whatever he was saying, she had a generous supply of willing men to pump their dicks in her warm mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.