Journal of an Agent - Cover

Journal of an Agent

Copyright© 2001 by Carnage Jackson

Chapter 6: Eliza Dushku

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Eliza Dushku - Series based on the life of a Hollywood agent. Each chapter a different celebrity with a different story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

One of the most exciting parts of my job as agent to the stars has to be visiting the sets of films/television shows. Sure, it sounds a little hokey and amateur, but it's true. Say what you want about the people in Hollywood and L.A., but when they get behind those cameras (or in front of them) something magical just happens. Today I was on my way out to the set of "Angel", the Warner Brothers network's hot spin-off from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" to see to one of the firm's newest clients, Eliza Dushku. Instead of being on her side this time however, I was called down to try and get her back to work. I had known that she wanted to take time off for college, but for her to just up and decide not to come out and do her lines for the show today, that was a little odd.

We had come to inherit Eliza's contract just recently, before I took over the business from my father. He had bought out her former agencies business and thus taken over talent like Eliza. Even though she wasn't that well known at the time, my assistant Julie said that no less than two weeks after the final legal work had been done, the film Bring It On had opened. Eliza played an outcast struggling to get onto the cheerleading squad, and actually had quite a sizeable part in the film. What surprised everyone was how well it did at the box office: A month on top of every other film in the country. I had just recently seen the film myself and though it wasn't Oscar material, it was an entertaining little piece. However, due to a developing knack I was getting after being out here for just a few months, I could tell that she had the look and talent to be a big star, should she want to be. But little tantrums like today would never help her on that.

I spoke with the producer of the show to find out what was the matter with her.

"Well, when makeup came into her dressing room to help get her ready, she threw them out. Just all of a sudden. They were just starting to prime her hair when she just started screaming and crying and told them to get out. Then she locked herself in and hasn't come out ever since. We even tried sending in David Boreanaz (the star of Angel) to find out what was wrong, because they seem to be friends and all. But she just punched him in the mouth! That's when we called you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go shoot the OTHER scenes for this episode," said the producer, Carl Ford.

Walking off in a huff, I had a production assistant show me towards where her dressing room was. The assistant left me standing there in the hallway. Reaching out, I knocked lightly on the door.

"Eliza? It's me, Dean. From Shooting Stars?" I said hopefully.

"Go away," I heard her sob. "You can't help me,"

"Come on now. I'm your agent. I can get you anything you want. Anything! But you have to let me in first," I said in response.

I heard shuffling of feet coming to the door, and I could hear her sniffling softly. The door latch clicked and I knew she had unlocked it. I heard her shuffling back further into the room and then she said pitifully "Come in,"

Opening the door, I stepped into the room slowly. Glancing around, I was lost in the moment of being in a dressing room for the first time, until I saw Eliza laying face down on the couch on the far end of the room. Her back was moving up and down sporadically, as she sobbed with her head turned away from me into the pillow she was laying on. Her legs were sprawled out half on, half off of the couch. She was wearing a black pair of those snap-off warm up pants and just a white tank top, which stood in sharp contrast to her chestnut brown hair.

"What do you want?" she finally spoke, still sobbing quietly to herself.

"What I want is to know why you won't go out there? Come on, you only have three more episodes to shoot and then you are done for the season. Then you can go home and concentrate on getting yourself ready for school," I said to her soothingly, now standing next to the couch with my hands on my hips.

Lifting her head to look up at me, I could see that she had been crying pretty heavily. Her mascara was running down from the corner of her left eye, leaving a trail down almost to her full, pouty red lips. Her brown eyes were filled with tears, although it was difficult to read her face to tell if she was angry or sad or maybe some of both. Our eyes locked for a moment, but it was fleeting as she again thrust her head into the pillow.

"Like I said, you can't help me. This isn't about school or the show. It's about that asshole David," she said softly.

"What happened?" I asked, already getting a clear understanding of what was going on.

Eliza sat up and wiped her eyes with a balled up Kleenex, and tried to regain her composure.

"Well, the thing is... ," she said, hesitating for a moment before fixing her stuttering voice and continuing. "The thing is, when I first came out to do Buffy, I was very new at all this. David helped me out, introduced me to people. In fact, he gave me the courage to go up and talk to Sarah Michelle Gellar, because when I started my role, I was too nervous to even talk to anyone. It turned out that Sarah and I became good friends. REALLY good friends," she said, emphasizing the last part.

"See, Sarah introduced me to masturbation. It happened when I accidentally walked in on her getting herself off with this 10 inch dildo. She was shocked at being caught at first, but then she told me to come in. My legs were like jelly but I went in and sat down next to her. She some how managed to get me to slowly fuck her with the dildo. I guess I was probably still in awe and shock of seeing a celebrity like her doing something like that. Maybe it was the allure of the sex in the air at that moment, I don't know. But the next thing I knew, I was on my back on the bed, my dress pulled up to my breasts, and the star of Buffy the Vampire Slayer eating me out," she said, now talking almost as if in some sort of magical dream.

I meanwhile was standing there getting very turned on by all this, and I adjusted my position in front of her so that my erection wasn't too apparent. Clearing my throat in a shaky voice, I told her to go on.

Eliza looked at me slyly, smiling, and then said, "Don't worry, this does have a point,"

"I knew I wasn't a lesbian when she was doing this, and I'm still not. But God did it feel good! It wasn't like I was just laying there letting it happen though. She was telling me all these little tricks and demonstrating to me how to do things to myself, guiding me with her hand on top of mine. It was stuff I couldn't have imagined being able to do. After that hot experience, I became addicted to sex. Sarah and I would often spend hours going down on each other after filming my few episodes. But when my character Faith was moved to Angel, our little "play time", as we called it, stopped. So I had to get sex from somewhere else. And David, having shown me around to everyone the first time and being my first friend out in Hollywood, was more than happy to oblige after I easily seduced him. David was the first and only person I have had sex with, and I felt we were destined to be together. But now that Angel has gotten so popular, he doesn't want to be associated with a "bit part actress", and he broke up with me today. So now I'm left feeling depressed, hurt, lonely and definitely horny," she said, her eyes and face now dry from the tears she had been shedding.

My mind was whirling as I tried to come up with something to say, some solution to offer. Eliza is exceptionally beautiful, but she was also just 20 and apparently very inexperienced. I shouldn't... no, COULDN'T try that with her... could I?

Eliza was now looking at me, a small smile on her lips. Her brownish/black eyes gleamed in the light. With her soft curly hair, I could see why she played the bad girl so often in her parts.

"So Dean, Mr. hot shot, big dick agent," she said, as I raised my eyebrow at her in hearing that my reputation preceded me. "Do you know of any way a girl could get some relief?"

I knew I should have walked out. I knew I should have offered to get her David back. I knew I should have done a lot of things, but the one thing that I did do was lean over and kiss her. She kissed me back enthusiastically, biting down on my bottom lip gently with her top teeth. Her eyes closed, she held my lip there for a moment and giggled quietly to herself, her trademark dimples appearing for the first time that afternoon. Finally she released my lip and our kissing became feverish again. I slowly started kissing up and down her neck, feeling the warmth beneath her radiant skin. I continued necking her for about 10 minutes until she said finally, "Dean, I need something more. I think you know what,"

She stood up and in one quick movement, ripped off the warm up pants, the unsnapping of the buttons resonating in the room. This left her standing there in just a white tank top, with no bra underneath, and a pair of the skimpiest black panties I had ever seen. Taking my hand, she pulled me over towards the couch and laid my head on the crushed red velvet pillow she had been crying into just a few minutes earlier. Stretching out on the couch, Eliza ran her hand through my hair lightly. Then slowly, she climbed and balanced on her knees on the arm of the couch. Sitting there, she pulled her panties aside and spread her legs out over my face, one knee still on the arm of the couch and the other resting beside my shoulder. This move placed her warm, wet and oh so fragrant pussy just inches from my mouth and nose, and by now my animal lustings for her had grown extreme. When she finally brought herself to a halt a mere 3 inches from my mouth, I reached up suddenly and pulled her pelvic bone down onto my face, my tongue already waiting to slip into her open cunt as soon as it hit. I felt her slippery wet pussy collide with my tongue a mere instant later, as my tongue proceeded to worm it's way into her waiting love channel. Wiggling my tongue around viciously, I made sure that I hit every nook and cranny of Eliza's beautiful, young, inexperienced sex. Eliza had been caught suddenly by all this, but it was apparently what she liked. She ground her pussy onto me harder and harder as I continued to eat her out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.