Journal of an Agent - Cover

Journal of an Agent

Copyright© 2001 by Carnage Jackson

Chapter 27: Kirsten Dunst

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Kirsten Dunst - Series based on the life of a Hollywood agent. Each chapter a different celebrity with a different story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jacob and his goons waited for me outside the locker room as I dressed. I pondered just making an escape through one of the gym's high windows, but besides being a few floors up, I knew that I wouldn't make it far before he found me again. With a hesitant sigh, I put on my pants and headed back out into the deserted lobby to follow Jacob out.

As we passed the front desk, the girl gave me a puzzled look, but I tried to act as calmly and coolly as possible. I didn't want her to tip off the cops and put myself and other's lives in jeopardy. We exited the gym to the parking lot, where Jacob's car was waiting. The driver opened up the back door and Jacob, myself and one of the thugs that accompanied him slid into the back seat. The other rode in the passenger seat. Sandwiched between them, I resigned myself to just going along with whatever it was Jacob wanted for as long as I could, without getting hurt if I didn't have to.

I had been in a lot of tight spots since taking over my father's agency, but this one had to take the cake. My mind raced as I tried to figure out what exactly Jacob wanted, and if it was something that I could give him. Despite having just taken a relaxing swim, my body felt hot and sweaty beneath the long sleeved business clothes I wore. I adjusted the collar of my shirt, trying to let some of the cool air from the air conditioner cool me off. It worked, but did absolutely nothing for my case of nerves, which was causing my knees to twitch.

The car ride didn't last long, and I was surprised when we pulled into a parking garage in the middle of downtown. The car stopped in the middle and idled while Jacob and his men climbed out. I hesitated for a moment, but when the one who had been sitting next to me brandished his gun, I found my legs suddenly very mobile and active. Stepping out, I followed the three of them up two flights of stairs into an office.

The office was apparently the new headquarters for Jacob's business, StarPower Representation Firm, Inc. I had seen the name earlier in the week when I met up with my twin sister Alyson, and my suspicions were now confirmed that he was, at the very least, trying to open up against me out here in Los Angeles. Quite posh, I was a little impressed inside by how well Jacob had done things up. A faint light on the receptionist's desk was the only illumination of the room, and it served to give the office a feel not unlike one I had seen done many times in movies, perhaps done the best by "The Godfather".

Jacob walked briskly ahead of us, stopping in front of two wooden doors that opened up from the wall. He turned to face me. I tried to read his eyes, trying to guess what he was thinking, but all I got in return was an icy cold stare: he had inherited this from my father, just like I had I noticed, and the effects of it were rather frightening.

"Jules, Vincent, you wait here. I'd like to speak to Dean in my office for a few minutes," Jacob said, his hand on the door handle. The two men now looked me over suspiciously but nodded their head to Jacob's wishes and turned their massive backs to me, taking seats in what would be the waiting room.

"Dean, in here," Jacob said, throwing open the door to his office. A bright light inside flooded the main lobby I was in, and I was momentarily blinded as my eyes adjusted to this difference. Jacob walked in towards his desk and took a seat. I followed him, and that' when I got yet another surprise that night.

Perched on the corner of Jacob's desk, flipping idilly through a magazine, was Alyson. Her hair was slung loosely over her shoulder and she wore a pair of black leather-looking pants that stretched all the way to her ankles, not missing a single curve on her body. She also wore a matching halter-top like shirt and seemed to pay us no notice when we walked in. For a moment, I thought that this visit was more of a family reunion than anything, but my hopes were quickly dashed.

As Jacob approached the desk, Alyson's face lit up. I at first thought it was for having seen me, my own vanity getting the best of my common sense, but her eyes were locked on Jacob. She stood from the desk and he embraced her in his arms, giving her a very deep and long kiss, which she eagerly returned.

"Hey baby," she said as they broke their lock. Alyson seemed to notice me now, giving me a look of puzzled wonder as she saw me stand there in the office, stopped in my tracks after seeing their embrace. Jacob now turned to look at me and smiled, responding to my jaw dropping shock.

"What's the matter Dean? You've never seen two people kiss before?" he said with a slight cackle. Alyson smiled and took her seat back on the desk, holding the magazine in her lap.

"No, it's just well... what the hell is going on here?" I asked, trying to get my head around everything that I had seen in the past two hours or so.

"Ah, yes. You mean Katherine, or perhaps as you know her better 'Alyson'," Jacob said, now moving behind his desk to sit down. I stood in front of both of them, despite a chair on each side of me. It was better I thought to stand, just in case things got hairy.

"Don't look so shocked Dean," Katherine/Alyson said. "I mean, sure you fell for the oldest trick in the book but that doesn't mean you have to be so amazed by it,"

"You see Dean," Jacob said. "When we first met up all those months ago in New York, I noticed something about you. I noticed your flaw, some might even call it a weakness, for women. You were enraptured by them, unable to control yourself. And so that's when I saw my opportunity to come in. You see, in the world of business, distractions are never a good thing. They lead to sloppy management and less profits,"

Jacob was referring to our rendevous in which we had both had pretty wild sex with Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow inside of one of NYC's most prestigious restaurant booths.

"Yes, but this is my business and that shouldn't be any of your concern, especially since we live on opposite sides of the country," I said, my voice feeling thick in my throat.

"But it is you see. Shooting Stars isn't just YOUR business you know. If you had bothered to re-read the will that our father left when he died, you would see that he left the company and all his assets to his surviving heirs. Notice that I pluralize 'heir' because, even though you and I are only half brothers, I am still the son of Martin Simonds just like you. That entitles me to at least half the profits and earnings of everything that he left. And you haven't been exactly breaking down my door to offer up my fair share," Jacob said.

"So you thought you'd kill me and just take it all for yourself, is that it?" I asked. I was getting very angry now, but I clenched my fists tightly to maintain my composure.

"Dean, come on. You have to give me more credit than that. Killing you sounds so low and vile. Besides, what good is money to me if I'm in jail? No, it had to look like an accident. And it would have BEEN an accident if you hadn't managed to fucking swim out of your car," Jacob replied. Katherine/Alyson had moved to his lap now and was running her hands through his hair. The sight made me sick to my stomach.

"Well I'm sorry if I cramped your plans, but I'm not exactly looking to die anytime soon, as you can probably imagine," I said.

"Yes, I can see that. If you were, we wouldn't be having this conversation now," Jacob said. "And see, even if you were not dead, that didn't really matter to me. All I needed to have happen was for you to be taken out of the picture long enough to get all of dad's assets transferred to my name. That paltry sum I was living off of out in New York was nice, but when I saw everything that you had, I naturally wanted more. The paperwork was all ready too for me to have it, but then you had to pop your head up again with first Alyson Hannigan and then Reese Witherspoon at the gym. That was a big mistake, anyone could see that, but again your lust for women got the best of you. And now it will be your downfall," he said, pouring himself a drink from a cabinet on the side of his desk.

"So with me out of the picture, you would just come in and take over the stable of talent that took our father decades to compile? What makes you think that they would even want to work with you, considering how suspicious it would look if I just dissapeared?"

"That's none of your concern really, but I already have spoken with a sizeable number of them and they don't seem to have a problem changing teams, if you will," Jacob said, sipping his drink.

"People like Reese. How many do you have Jacob? How many were willing to stab me in the back for more money?" I asked. I thought back to all the affairs I had in the past year with some of Hollywood's most attractive stars, pondering over each and every detail to try and get a decent guess on who the suspects who sold me out might have been.

"Again, that's none of your concern. I could throw out numbers like 1/2 your clients, 2/3 of your clients, it wouldn't really matter, especially to you. Your days with working with them are over," he said.

"And the name change?" I asked.

Jacob smiled coyishly. "Well, I had a few business ideas that I know can improve things. It's time to take representation into the new millenium,"

I was very angry about the whole situation now, but I needed more informaton before I decided how to act. I pressed on with my questions.

"It all makes sense now, except for one part. I know now who was trying to kill me and why, and even how you managed to find me after you thought I was dead and bring me here. But one thing is bothering me - how does SHE figure into all this?" I said, pointing at Katherine/Alyson from across the desk.

"Katherine? Dean Dean Dean, by now I thought you might have figured that out. I knew that you were susceptible to women, but I couldn't get any of your stars to go all the way and sell you out to me. So I recruited Katherine here. She was just a struggling actress, but with a little bit of makeup, I managed to turn her into a close enough guess of what your twin would look like. The rest was just acting on her part, something I found to be quite good and incredibly erotic," he said, kissing her.

"And the baby picture you showed me?" I asked.

"It's amazing what you can do with computers these days, isn't it? Especially when you are talking about a picture of a baby, almost all of which usually look the same," Katherine said now with a smile.

"Well then, you had it all figured out didn't you Jacob? Everything went according to plan, and I doubt I could have done it better myself," I said to them. "Except of course, for your one problem,"

"What problem would that be?" Jacob asked, a little tired from the whole conversation, simply humoring me now.

"I'm still alive,"

"Yes, you are. But that's not a problem. After I saw how you managed to cheat death over and over again, I decided that a more practical approach was needed. A more professional way of handling things, if you will," Jacob said.

"That would be?" I said.

"Going the business route. Simply put, you will sign a contract relinquishing all your assets to me or I will ruin you financially, socially and personally. There are things far worse than death in this world you know," Jacob said coldly now, leaning across the desk to stare at me with his eyes. I matched his gaze, but part of me was worried about what he had meant. I asked him.

Jacob's gaze softened. "Ah, so you've brought me to my favorite part of this whole meeting. Katherine, if you please,"

Katherine jumped from his lap excitedly and walked across the room to a table. Grabbing a remote control, she pushed a button and a television screen across the way glided down slowly.

"I call this 'Dean Simonds: The Best Of'", Jacob said with an excited laugh. I turned to face the screen.

Within a few seconds, a grainy, black and white video appeared on screen. It showed two people having sex. I couldn't make out the location, but it looked familiar... wait, that was Jessica Alba's apartment! The video showed a man bending the woman over a counter top and fucking the woman hard in the ass. I grimaced a little as I realized it was me and Jessica Alba. The bastard had a survellance system in her house!

Just as quickly as it appeared, the video jumped to a different scene. This one too showed two people having sex, only this time the woman was on her knees between the man's legs. I didn't have to watch for a split second to see that it was Sarah Michelle Gellar sucking on my cock. The video played out for a few more seconds, as Jacob cackled "Look, here's one of my favorite parts!"

The tape now showed me standing up and spraying Sarah's face with my cum, something that had only happened a few weeks earlier. I remembered that vividly and I'm sure Sarah would too should she ever see this. I began to feel queasy to my stomach as the tape continued to jump from scene to scene: me fucking Penelope Cruz on my desk at work, Lucy Liu and Zhang Ziyi kissing each other deeply as I lay on the ground next to them. The scenes continued to go on and on and I knew that just the few minutes I had seen were hardly the end of the tape.

However, the scene that almost brought me to tears was of Natalie Portman and me, in one of the bedrooms of my house. It played like a soft core porn, Natalie stripping slowly as I carressed her body. We stood naked in front of each other but then suddenly, Katherine hit STOP on the player and the screen went blank. I knew now that if they had Natalie and me on tape, even if Natalie had not been involved in the process of selling me out, I was truly and royally fucked.

My mouth was dry and Jacob grinned at me from across the desk, his Cheshire Cat smile making my stomach turn even more circles than it had been during the playing of the video.

"And that's just a snippet Dean. We have over 5 hours of footage, all just begging for an audience to be shown to," Jacob said, still grinning.

"What do you want me to do," I said softly, my head hung down.

"I want you to sign the firm, the house, all your earnings, everything to me and my new business: StarPower Representation Firm. Don't worry, I won't leave you so broke that you have to panhandle on the street forever, but you might have enough money left to buy a one bedroom studio out here in a few months," Jacob said. The sick fuck was truly enjoying himself, and this made me hate him more.

I wasn't ready to give up totally yet though. "What if I don't sign? Who is going to believe that that's me and all those women on that tape, especially coming from a man who I will readily admit to a judge tried to blackmail me,"

Jacob seemed annoyed by the question. "It doesn't matter who believes me or not. All I have to do is either a) send this video to Entertainment Tonight, Extra, Access Hollywood, etc, b) put it online and sell it or even c) send it to the police. I'm sure that some jurisdictions might frown on the sodomy that the tape clearly shows. Plus, what I showed you had no sound. We have everything on tape, in full THX quality audio glory," Jacob said.

I thought for a moment. "That might be a risk I'm willing to take. How long do I have before I have to sign?"

"I'm a good businessman, which is sadly more than I can say for you. I'll give you one business day. That's approximately 24 hours from now to make up your mind," Jacob said.

"Shall I come here with my decision?" I asked.

"No, we will find you. It's obviously not that hard," Jacob said with a laugh. He pushed a button on the intercom on his desk. "Vince, Jules will you two come escort Mr. Simonds from the premises and take him back to his car?"

A moment later the two men re-entered the room. They stood beside my chair, seemingly BEGGING me to try something so they had an excuse to rough me up. But I went quietly.

"I can walk by myself, thank you," I said, standing up. I headed out of the office.

"See you tomorrow Dean," Katherine said, blowing me a kiss.

I arrived back at my car a few minutes later and sat in the drivers seat for a few minutes. Where was I going to go? Who could I talk to? What was I going to do? Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I started up the car and drove back to the office, robotically following the routine of driving. The sun was just coming up now and it shone brightly off the roofs of the Los Angeles skyline. It was a new day in California, and yet for me it seemed like the last week had never ended.

Going back into my office, I walked in and shut the door. Taking off my tie and shoes, I collapsed on my sofa and rubbed my eyes. I felt more self-concious now, looking around the office as I tried to find the camera that Jacob had planted, but it was to no avail. Today was Sunday so I knew that the office would be closed. Laying my head down on the back of the couch, I tried to focus on the problem at hand, trying to come up with something to do. In my exhaustion however, I fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke what felt like days later, my neck sore from the angle in which I laid on the couch and my right leg below the knee tingling with numbness from having laid on it too long. I opened my eyes and shot up with a start, finding myself in my own office unnerving me for a moment. My head pounded from exhaustion, but I felt a little better since I slept. I glanced at my watch and noticed that it was already 5 in the afternoon. Only 13 hours left before I had to make a decision.

I walked to my refridgerator and got a bottle of water. Leaning over the sink, I poured the water on my head to try and wake up some more. It did the trick and I shuddered as I felt a cool trickle run down my neck. It was then that I heard the knocking at the front door.

At first I wrote it off to being just my throbbing head, over worked brain and simply worn out body, but then I noticed that it was someone tapping on the glass of the door with what sounded like a key. I made my way to the door, passing through the security gate that we use to keep homeless people and desperate fans/out of work actors from just barging right in and creating a scene. The glass to the front door was frosted so I tried to make out who it was. It was definetely a woman, fairly short it appeared like. I had no idea who could be knocking on the door here on a Sunday afternoon, especially with the place appearing as deserted as it was.

I opened the door a crack and kept the night lock on, leaving just enough room for me to look out and see who it was. The person stepped back from the door a little so that I could open it.

It was Kirsten Dunst, dressed in an amazingly provacative manner. She wore a tight black mini-skirt that hugged her hips and barely went down to her mid calf, a pair of matching black boots and what appeared to be a sleeveless, see-through blouse. Her hair was pulled back behind her head and she had a little black purse drapped over one arm, her car keys in the other. She looked just as startled to see me as I was to find her outside my door.

"Kirsten, hi. What are you doing here?" I asked, my voice a little croaky from the nap I had taken.

"Hi Dean. I'm here for our meeting, remember?" she said, moving to come into the door. I didn't move.

"What meeting?" I asked, puzzled. It wasn't out of character for me to forget a meeting but I knew that Damon, my personal assistant, didn't schedule any for me on the weekends. At least not normally.

"The meeting today we were having. To talk about my career and get to know each other better, that sort of thing. Did you forget?" Kirsten asked.

She had always been one of those celebrities that I had talked to briefly at parties and events, but had never had her as a client. Only recently her contract with her old firm had expired so when she was available for representation again, I swooped in and added her to our roster. Although, with everything that had happened, part of me wondered whether that had been wise or not.

"I guess I must have. I don't normally schedule meetings for Sundays but I guess this was an exception," I replied.

"Sunday?!?" Kirsten looked shocked. She fiddled in her purse and pulled out a day-planner. "Fuck! It is Sunday! Damn it, I thought today was MONDAY!" she said, angry at herself.

"No, I'm pretty sure it's Sunday," I said, a little bemused by her mess up.

"Yeah, your right it is Sunday. I'm sorry, I caught a red eye flight last night and I guess I somehow thought that it was Monday. Geez, I feel so stupid," Kirsten said, kicking the step of the door with her foot.

"Don't worry about it, everyone makes mistakes. But didn't it seem a little odd that no one was here?" I said, trying to make light of her mistake. She smiled and laughed to herself, the amazing brightness and warmth of her young smile almost making me weak in the knees. Kirsten was truly a beautiful young woman and I knew that she would go on to do many great things in her life.

"Well, I figured that when the meeting was scheduled that it would be one of those 'special' Dean Simonds meetings I kept hearing about. That's why I dressed like... oh man, now I feel even more ridiculous," she said, suddenly uncomfortable in the way she looked.

"A special... oh, I know what you mean. Well, there isn't a meeting today and there might not be one tomorrow. I'll have Damon call you tomorrow and let you know," I said. If we are still around, I thought to myself.

"That's fine. Well, can I at least come in? It's really hot out here," Kirsten said.

I debated internally for a moment. "No, I think it's best that you don't,"

"Why not?" Kirsten asked, looking a little insulted.

"It's just that, well, there's some stuff going on and..." I said, trailing off.

"And what?" she said angrily now. I realized that she wasn't going to go away easily.

"And, well I'm not sure if I can trust you,"

"Not trust me with what? Dean, what the hell are you talking about?" Kirsten asked.

"It's a long story and," I said. My manners got the best of me and I decided that whatever had been done so far in terms of being stabbed in the back by clients had already been done, there wasn't much else I could do. "Well, just come in I guess. I don't think it could hurt,"

I unlatched the door and Kirsten came in, standing next to me. The aroma of her perfume mixed with the light glow of sweat that dotted her forehead, creating a very attractive and womanly scent.

I walked back towards my office, past the rows of empty desks of secretaries and errand people and everyone else who helped make the agency work. Kirsten followed me into the office, taking a seat on the couch. She looked uncomfortable in her skirt, crossing and re-crossing her legs to get comfortable.

"So why don't you trust me?" Kirsten asked.

I sat down at my desk and considered how best to handle this. If she was really on the side of Jacob, I knew she would play coy. Of course, if she was clueless then my behavior would almost certainly seem erratic.

"Tell me something," I said. "Have you ever spoken to my half-brother Jacob?"

I watched her reaction, trying to see if she was lying or not or if she knew that she had been caught spying. But to my amazement, she gave me a very puzzled look.

"Who? No, I have no idea who you are talking about. I didn't even know you had a half-brother," Kirsten said. She was now studying me, probably trying to figure out if I had gone insane. My appearance certainly would dictate it - my clothes were rumpled and dirty, my hair was sticking out in all sorts of weird angles and I hadn't shaved in at least three days, as that was the last time I could remember.

"So then you don't know anything about StarPower or anything like that?" I said, my voice icy as I interrogated her. As each second went by, I began to realize that Kirsten was innocent in this whole thing, suddenly thrust into the situation with no inkling as to how complex it really was.

"No, I don't. Would you mind telling me what the hell this is all about though? You're starting to sound like one of those paranoid people on the streets who scream about the end of the world coming, and I have to tell you that being questioned like this doesn't really make me feel comfortable being one of your clients.

I sighed and rubbed my hand through my hair. "Ok, I'm sorry. It's just that these last few days have been incredibly stressful and tiring and I have no idea what's going on in my life. Your the first person I've talked to about this and I wasn't even sure if I could trust you," I said.

"Well, would you mind telling me why you don't think you can trust me? Start at the beginning, maybe I can help," Kirsten said, suddenly intrigued by the situation at hand.

I proceeded to explain to Kirsten the entire situation from the start, dating back to my visit to New York to see Jacob to just a few hours earlier when I was given my ultimatium. She listened intently the entire time, not saying more than "Uh-huh" or "Oh no!" to my various tales. It felt better to get all of it off my chest, although I felt guilty somewhat bringing in an innocent bystander into the mess that I had made.

When I was through, we sat in silence for a moment as Kirsten dissected everything.

"Well, I don't want to see you go out of business or hand things over to Jacob. I don't think that, judging from the way you described him, he would be a very good manager out here in Hollywood. Quite frankly, he seems like he'd be a spoiled brat," Kirsten said. "Do you have any idea what your decision will be? This will rock not just the entertainment world but the news world in general, becoming the hottest story to hit Hollywood since Fatty Arbuckle. Would he really go through with it?"

"I think so. I'm not even sure that if I did sign everything over to him he still wouldn't go after me in some way. Regardless, I'm glad that I can trust you with all this and it's nice to get another opinion. I thought I was going to go crazy," I said.

"Don't mention it. Besides, it's not every day that you get a chance to define the course of Hollywood history," Kirsten said, smiling.

"Yeah. If only I knew what to do," I replied with a heavy sigh. Kirsten smiled at me and arched her eyebrows devilishly.

"I think I have an idea,"

I knew when they had arrived by the sound at the door. It was a soft clicking, the sound of a credit card or some other kind of device being worked in to allow them access to the door. I laid on the couch in my office, listening to them. Kirsten, naked, lay on top of me and feigned sleep I knew she was listening just as intently.

The door to my office was slightly ajar and I heard it swing open as I closed my eyes suddenly as well, lowering the speed of my breathing as I too pretended like I was asleep. Through my shut eyes, I could hear the sound of two people enter the room, their large feet probably tracking mud onto my $300 a foot carpet. They hovered over us, the breathing from their noses coming like a soft whistle. I heard one crack his knuckles.

Suddenly, I was lifted off of the couch by two hands, the action so sudden that it felt like gravity itself had failed to exist. I felt Kirsten slip off of me and land on the couch with a thud, crying out as she was startled. I opened my eyes now and found myself face to face with the guy that Jacob had called Jules. His eyes were locked onto mine as he held me up by my shoulders, my pants dangling beneath me in a heap. I glanced over to Kirsten and saw that the other one, Vince, held her by the waist by his side. Kirsten kicked her legs wildly behind her, her smooth ass jiggling softly as she tried to clutch a sheet to her chest.

"Time's up Simonds, time to go see the boss," Jules barked at me, causing me to return my eyes to his face. His breath reeked of cheesburgers and cigarettes, a foul smell that made my nose cringe.

"But, I still have," I tried to say, but my head was rocked back as I was punched hard in the face. I felt my nose bend and then become wet, probably broken as Jules threw me onto the couch.

"You don't have shit. Now get dressed so that I don't have to drag your punk ass to the car," Jules said, wiping my blood off of his hand onto a nearby towel. I put on my pants and saw that Kirsten was still thrashing to get down as Vince rubbed his hand over her ass, slapping it playfully.

"Hey Jules, check this shit out. Smooth as a baby's ass," he said, laughing. "What I wouldn't give to stick my cock into her," he said, licking his lips. Kirsten had managed to turn around in his arms and was now beating his massive chest with her small fists. "Put me down! Dean help me!" Kirsten cried, tears welling in her eyes.

I stood up from the couch, my pants buckled, but Jules shoved me back down. "Sit your ass there. You move when I tell you to move," he glared at me.

He turned to Vince "Put her down man. We can't fuck with the bosses merchandise, but we can take her with us," Jules said. Vince followed orders and set Kirsten down. Sobbing a little, she gathered up her clothes and began to put them on, turning away from us. Vince couldn't resist one more little spanking of her ass and the sound cracked loudly through the office as Kirsten yelped in surprise, turning around to stare at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.