Journal of an Agent - Cover

Journal of an Agent

Copyright© 2001 by Carnage Jackson

Chapter 15: Natalie Portman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Natalie Portman - Series based on the life of a Hollywood agent. Each chapter a different celebrity with a different story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Rubbing my eyes with the palms of my hands, I reclined back in my chair. Sitting at the large mahogany desk of my office, I stared out the window just a few feet away from me and watched the gentle rain trickle down the window pane outside. This was an uncharacteristic shower for this time of year, but things were so dry all over California that it was certainly appreciated. Outside the just fallen night was broken by the orange glow of radiant and buzzing street lamps all the way up the road as far as I could see. Other than the occasional car horn, the night seemed still and perfect.

I was startled by a knock on my open office door. It was Julie, my assistant, who was working as late as I was. Though I have recalled some quite wild tails in these past chapters of this journal, the truth is that I still have to maintain and do paperwork like everyone else out there. Tonight happened to be one of those nights.

"Working late too huh?" Julie said softly. She leaned against the side of the door frame with a few file folders in her hand, bouncing them absently on her hips.

For those who don't know, or may have forgotten, Julie is my personal assistant here at Shooting Star Talent Agency. Her mother used to work for my father before I took over the business when he passed away. Julie's mother left the agency as well, but she left her daughter there to help me out.

From day one, I knew that Julie was a beautiful woman. She seemed to be of Italian descent, with beautiful black hair and a rich olive complexion that often times seemed to reflect or radiate light. Her eyes were a deep emerald green and were set into her face perfectly, and her nose and lips were small as well. She had spent most of her life in California I later learned but even if she hadn't, she would have been one of the thousands of young girls who might have come here to LA to seek a movie career. I didn't know much about her past, other than that she had moved here with her mother when she was young due to "personal issues". I had never pressed the issue and didn't see a point in doing so. The California weather had been good to her, tonight's rainy drizzle aside, and she seemed to get more beautiful every day. Tonight she was wearing a red silk blouse that clung to her C cup chest tightly, billowing out at the neck line to expose her tan, flawless neck and upper cleavage, and a black skirt that barely went past her thighs. On almost any other woman, the outfit would have looked slutty but Julie made it look classy.

Due to my involvement with the celebrities of the firm that I have written about thus far, I never had tried to pursue a relationship with Julie. At first I thought she wasn't interested in me, but it seemed like I would catch her staring at me dreamily in occasional moments. I knew that when I started dating Alyssa Milano seriously a while back she became upset with me, using the "Don't mix work with pleasure" reasoning. After I ended up blowing that, she seemed to cool down and recently I could sense a bit of flirtation in her voice and actions when we spoke.

"Yea, just trying to finish up some of these contracts. I hate paperwork bullshit like this. It's just a bunch of hoop jumping the studio does to prevent both sides from getting the lawyers involved if our stars fucking up," I sighed, rubbing my hand through my hair.

"I understand. The unglamorous life of an agent I guess," Julie said with a small smile. "And his personal assistant of course, who is here just as late helping him," Julie said, putting her hands on her hips.

I chuckled at that and tapped a pen on my desk. "Yep. But hey, you know I appreciate everything you do for me, don't you?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"I guess I do," Julie said, staring out the window I was looking at minutes before. Walking over to the window, she turned her back to me and was silent for a moment.

I had leaned forward and was about to start my work again when Julie spoke.

"Dean, I know I've been a bitch to you sometimes around the office," she said.

"No, Julie you've kept me in line more than anything," I replied.

"I know that, but I also know that I've been preachy to you as well. You know, about you going out with clients of the agency, stuff like that," she continued, still facing away from me.

"Well, I've always appreciated your concern towards that but I think I can keep a good balance of things most of the time," I said, not really concentrating on what she was saying.

"I know you have. So far anyways. But, and I know this will sound hypocritical, but what are your feelings towards interoffice relationships?" Julie said.

I dropped my pen. "Well, that would all depend on the people I suppose. Why? Is Danny the mail boy fucking one of the receptionists?" I said, my throat suddenly getting a little dry.

"No. It's not that at all. In fact, it's something more personal... for me at least," Julie said. I could sense some tension in her voice and though I knew where she was going with this, I didn't want to make the wrong move by jumping to conclusions.

"I just wanted to know your feelings towards a relationship with say a boss and his... personal assistant," Julie said, trailing off the last part so that it was barely audible. Julie turned to face me and the dim light of the room caught her emerald eyes at just the right angle so that I could read her almost perfectly. Shining brightly, her eyes had this look of nervousness and excitement, combined with affection all rolled into one. My suspicions were true, she DID have feelings towards me. Acting cool, I made one more pretense to try and make sure I wouldn't look like an ass.

"Well, that is something I'm not quite sure on regarding my feelings. I'd have to know exact names perhaps," I said, turning to face Julie in my chair.

"Names huh? Well, let's see. The girl is obviously..." she said softly. "Me. And the man's name is... Dean," she said softly. I saw her hand on the folder was shaking a little. She clearly wasn't used to making the first move, which makes sense given her looks. Now that it was out in the open, I considered my words carefully.

"Wow. Well Julie, I never had thought about you in that way," I said and I saw her face drop a little, so I acted quick to keep from crushing her. "But, that doesn't mean I don't think it can't work. In fact, I'd be more than willing to give it a try," I said, gazing deep into her eyes as I spoke. The truth was, I had considered it before but had never pursued. Now that she was throwing herself on me, I thought it was worth a try to do it.

Julie's eyes had lit up when I spoke and I knew she was excited. Taking a step towards me, she leaned forward and kissed me, falling into my chair. The kiss was extremely passionate as I felt her tongue snake into my mouth. Her mouth was hot and soft as I moved my tongue into hers as well. Julie leaned into me, pressing the weight of her large breasts into my chest. I could feel her nipples stiffening through the fabric and I could tell she was definitely excited about finally getting what she wanted. Julie's hair hung in front of her face as we kissed and the silkiness of it brushed against my cheek. Julie swept it aside and broke our kiss, out of breath a little.

"I've wanted to do that for so long Dean, you have no idea. Ever since I saw you, I've wanted to kiss you like that and feel you pressed against me," Julie said.

"Yes, that was great Julie," I replied.

"Now, why don't you let me try something else I've wanted to do since you got here," Julie said with a sly smile. I nodded in reply, giving her permission to do with me as she wanted.

Putting her hands inside my shirt, I felt her fingers slide across my chest. Her hands were warm and soft. Suddenly, she took hold of my shirt and ripped it open, the room filling with the sound of the fabric tearing. Buttons went flying everywhere as Julie opened my shirt. Dropping her head down to my chest, she ran her tongue around my right nipple, sucking and licking on it just to tease me, and then made her way to the other nipple and did the same. Un-tucking my shirt, she slid it off over my shoulders. Julie was now sitting on my lap in my over-stuffed leather desk chair. Balancing on my legs, she moved her hands up to her own shirt.

Rubbing her hands over her breasts seductively, teasing and getting her own nipples hard, Julie unbuttoned and pulled off her blouse. Her breasts jiggled a little as she sat just a few inches from me in her lacy black bra. I moved my hands out and palmed her breasts with my hands, rubbing my fingers over and around her warm flesh, flicking her nipples with my thumb and forefinger. Julie moaned in contentment as I slid my hands down to her trim and firm belly, taking hold of her by her hips. Julie reached her arms around back and gave me a sexy smile as she unclasped her bra and let it slide forward on her shoulders onto my lap.

Her firm, perky breasts were now free of their last entrapment and were more glorious than I imagined. As dark complexioned as she was, Julie's breasts had no instance of a tan line and were the same skin tone as the rest of her body. Her nipples were a very light shade of pink and covered a good deal of the front of her breasts. I had always thought they had been enhanced somewhat, but now that they hung firm and without a hint of sag in front of me, I knew that Julie had been blessed with a gift from nature.

"Now that we have that taken care of," Julie said with a sigh. "Let's get back to what I wanted to do,"

Julie slowly slid off my lap, my fingers trailing off of her breasts as she did so, and got down on her knees in front of me. Unzipping my slacks with one hand, Julie masterfully worked my pants and boxer shorts down and off my legs. I was already almost at full mast in hardness, but once her hand grazed my balls and took hold of my shaft, it was like an electrical current ran through my dick, hardening it like a steel rod.

Julie moved her hand up and down my shaft slowly at first, rubbing her thumb across the head of my cock with every up and down stroke, playing with my foreskin.

"I had heard rumors," Julie said quietly as she jacked me off at a slow, maddening pace, her eyes never leaving my tool. "About your father's size... and your size. I never believed it to be true. Until now of course," she said.

Guilty as charged I suppose. My semi hard cock had turned into a 9 inch monster almost instantly when she laid her hands on me, and now it was almost painfully hard.

Julie adjusted herself on the floor, her naked back pressed against one of the file cabinets of my desk. Crawling up towards me, her mouth hovered over my dick as she positioned herself to take it in her mouth. Her hot, soft breath was an incredible tease and I found myself panting and sweating in the moment of anticipation. Lowering her mouth and soft lips on top of my head, she slowly slid her tongue out of her mouth as she worked more and more of my cock into her mouth. I felt her cheeks bulge a little as she finally got all of my meat into her throat, an impressive task that few women had done before.

Julie began slowly moving her mouth up and down my shaft like she had done minutes before with her hand. Sucking hard on my cock with each downward motion, Julie's tongue slid around my cock erratically. Pulling her mouth off of my shaft to catch her breath, Julie again quickly moved her mouth down onto me, picking up her pace. Her tongue and lips would occasionally slide off of me, but only for a moment so that she could lick and tease the purple head of my hard cock, savoring the taste of my pre-cum.

The blowjob she was giving me, an incredible one by any standards, had been going on for over 15 minutes before I got that all too familiar feeling of cum bubbling up. Julie's pace and tempo had kept me from cumming longer than almost any celebrity ever had, and I knew that this load would be a big one.

"Julie... I'm gonna cum!" I panted.

Julie looked up at me, her emerald eyes lost deep in mine. She pulled her mouth off of me, but left her acrobatic tongue to slide all the way up my shaft, tickling the head as the final tease. That was enough to do it for me, and I felt my cum escape from me like a rocket, shooting straight up out of my shaft and an inch or so into the air. Just as quickly as she had taken her mouth off, Julie put it right beneath the eruption and caught the first few spurts directly on her tongue and lips. The rest of my flood landed on her cheek and nose, a small trickle sliding down her beautiful neck before stopping right above the nipple of her right breast.

Julie licked her lips and cheek clean, smearing what cum had remained on her into her breasts. I was still amazingly hard, and I grabbed her by the shoulders to pull her up to me. Standing up, it was my turn to tear.

Grabbing her skirt by the waistband, I unbuttoned it in one place and pulled it off of her in one swift motion. Julie was left standing there in front of me now in just black panties that matched her bra. I could see a bit of moisture forming between her legs, signaling she was just as excited as I was.

"Ooohh... I like a man who is forceful," Julie cooed, slipping her thumbs into her panties and pulling them down over her hips. I was surprised to see that she was shaven bare, but that her aroused pussy lips were already damp with her own moisture and juices. We were both naked now, as Julie spread her legs over me and sat down almost on my belly, her hairless pussy just inches from my dribbling, hard cock. Rocking her ass back and forth on me, Julie slowly slid her cunt up to my shaft and rubbed it (and her juices) up and down my hardness. She had tremendous strength and balance in her arms and I wondered to myself if she had been a gymnast or dancer in her younger years.

I took hold of my cock in my hand and pointed it up towards her waiting hole, knowing that we were both well lubricated for what was to come. Guiding her by her hips, I slowly lowered Julie onto my shaft as she sunk down onto me.

Julie moaned loudly, filling our entire 3000 square foot office with her cries of ecstasy. Julie's snatch was incredibly tight and it felt like she almost had to stretch to accommodate me.

"Sorry about that," Julie panted, rubbing her hands up and down my chest. "I've never had a cock so big inside me. God, I feel so full!"

I smiled devilishly and began to work myself in and out of her, guiding her up and down off of my lap. My balls occasionally would smack against the cleft of her ass, adding extra pleasure and excitement to her already aroused lower region.

Julie grinded herself up and down on top of me, closing her eyes and savoring the feeling every time she would fall downwards onto me. I was enjoying the feel of her soft, warm cunt, but my legs were getting sore from having to support her. Using my free hand, I swept aside the papers on my desk and lifted her up onto the heavy wooden surface.

Laying down on the desk, Julie was able to spread her legs wider and give me better access to her pussy. I picked up my pace in hammering into her, guiding myself in and out of her with one hand and using my other to rub her clit back and forth between my fingers. It was difficult keeping my fingers inside of her cunt, as she was writhing around like a woman possessed on top of the desk. I felt Julie's body tense up under me and then shudder as she exploded in orgasm.

"OHHHHH YESSSS!!! DEANNNNNNNNNN YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG!" Julie cried out as her juices exploded out from inside her pussy like a firework. The room soon filled with the squishing sound as I used her cum for better lubrication and continued to thrust in and out of her twat.

I moved my hand up and rubbed it over her breasts, teasing and massaging her nipples while I used the edge of my desk as support to get even deeper into her than I had before. I felt her inner walls stretch around me as I bottomed out within her completely now. Julie's large round nipples stiffened even harder now as she orgasmed again, her snatch and my inner thighs now totally covered in her juices.

Her mind-blowing blow job had given me extra stamina and I kept slamming into her for what felt like hours, rocking the desk back and forth on it's wooden legs as we both kept pace with each other during our fucking. Julie had stopped thrashing finally and was now thrusting her hips up at me every chance she got, urging me on towards orgasm.

I felt my cockhead expand some and then felt a torrent of cum shoot out of my cock deep into her pussy. Julie crisscrossed her legs around my waist, thrusting me deeper into her as I came, lining the insides of her cunt with stream after stream of hot sticky cum.

I kept on fucking her until my now well-worn dick went soft and slid out of her with a soft squishing sound. We had made quite a puddle beneath us, our cum pooling around the inside of Julie's thighs and covering her shaved pussy and tight ass with sticky juices.

That night, we went back to my house and fucked for even longer than before, until Julie passed out on top of me in exhaustion. Both of us called in sick the next day and we slept on and off and made love like two horny rabbits.

Over the next few weeks, our relationship grew, although this was mostly Julie's doing. Every day I would have some sort of gift waiting for me on my desk. As the weeks ran on, the gifts became more and more erotic. The first day had been flowers, the fifth nude pictures of her and by our two week anniversary Julie had slipped pairs of moist, cum coated panties into my desk when I wasn't looking. Each gift was accompanied by a note that, like the gifts, was more and more erotic every day.

The truth of the matter was, while the sex was great and the gifts were almost always a constant turn on, the relationship didn't seem to be moving past that. We had very little in common in regards to music or even movies, ironic given the sort of business we were in. And the phone calls. My God the phone calls. They had seemed innocent at first, calling to say things like "I'm so horny sitting here thinking about you," and "I can't wait till tonight when I can fuck your brains out," to things a little more disturbing. One night during our 3rd week together she called and left 15 messages on my machine while I was out at friends and forgot to turn my cell phone on. The messages were especially disturbing, as they bordered on desperate. "I miss you, call me," and "Where are you? Are you mad at me?" and "If you are out with another woman I swear I'll kill myself,"

This last message was enough to convince me that this needed to stop. But I was in an awkward position now, as she did work for me and if I didn't handle it properly she could sue me for sexual harassment, let alone ruin my reputation around the office. I called her into my office the next day.

Julie wasted no time trying to turn me on, dropping to her knees to start giving me one of her patented killer blowjobs before I stopped her. She looked hurt but obliged and climbed up on my desk.

"Julie, listen. About you and me..." I said, watching her reaction. I had thought about doing this for a few days but had been hesitant after I remembered the "personal issues" she had mentioned to me before. "I don't think this is going to work out. We are just too different of people. Don't get me wrong, the sex is great and I do love a lot of things about you but quite frankly, this relationship feels really unhealthy,"

Julie's face changed like a mask every second it seemed as the words left my mouth. First she looked shocked, then on the verge of tears, followed by an angry hateful look and confusion. Finally she settled on a half angry, half shocked persona.

"I... I don't understand. I did everything for you. You said it would work out!" Julie said, a little bit of sadness in her voice.

"No," I corrected her. "YOU said it would work out. I said we should try. I just don't see our relationship being real long term and that's what I'm looking for these days,"

"Oh really," Julie said spitefully. "Is that why you fuck any little cunt that walks in this office or has a b-movie credit to her name!" Her voice was rising and I moved to quiet her.

"Shhh! Don't say that about the clients! And you know that it's not true," I replied, speaking in a lowered tone.

"Whatever. You know you can't keep your dick in your pants any more than any guy can. You think you are hot shit because you are the head of a talent agency. But you aren't anything without me. I quit," Julie said indignantly, crossing her arms across her chest and getting off the desk to leave.

"Julie wait! You can't quit! I need you more than anything here! I'm lost without you," I said, getting up to stop her from leaving.

"I should have known better than to trust you. And to think, I thought we were meant to be together," Julie said. This last phrase sent a chill down my spine for some reason as I realized how truly obsessed with me she had become.

"Julie look. Why don't you take the company credit card and go on a vacation. Your choice, stay as long as you want," I said, reaching into my wallet and pulling out a credit card.

Julie shot me another spiteful look but took the card.

"Fine. I'll go. But don't hold your breath on me coming back," Julie said, storming out of the room and slamming the door behind her.

I walked over to my chair and sat down, sighing as I tried to focus on work again.

Things went pretty well for the next week or so. Business was picking up with more clients signing up to the firm and our already banked stars raking in bucks at the box office. I had to stay at my desk pretty much all week but I had anticipated the weekend when I would get to meet up with one of my favorite clients, Natalie Portman.

Natalie was in LA to go visit Industrial Light & Magic and record some dialog for the upcoming Star Wars: Episode II. Natalie had always been one of my favorite stars, even when I was younger and watched her film debut in The Professional. We had never talked in person before but I was looking forward to doing so and give her a tour of Los Angeles if we had time.

That Saturday, I had Leonard (the company limo driver) pick me up at my house and head out to the airport to pick Natalie up. I waited for her at the gate and almost missed her as she walked past. Though strikingly beautiful, Natalie had the uncanny ability to blend in with a crowd as just another cute, brown haired young girl. It took her standing directly in front of me for me to blink and see that she was right there. Natalie was dressed as a normal girl her age would dress, wearing a pair of jeans and a shirt from The Gap. She only had one small carry on bag in her small hand and a purse slung over her shoulder.

"Dean? Are you Dean Simonds?" Natalie said, catching my attention.

"Who? Oh, yes! Yes I am! Gosh Natalie, I didn't see you there! For someone so beautiful, you were impossible to spot coming up the gate!" I said, dumbfounded that I didn't recognize my own client.

Natalie blushed a little at my compliment. "Thanks. It was tougher for me, because I've never seen you in person. Well, nice to meet you," Natalie said, extending her hand. I shook it and then took her bag from her, making our way out to the loading area of the airport.

"So Natalie, how are things going for you? You haven't had a movie out for a while, are you still thinking about leaving the business?" I said, making chit chat while we waited for Leonard to pull up with the car.

"Well, it's a lot of fun making movies but the hours are so long. I still don't know yet, I just want to get the Star Wars films done before I even THINK of doing another movie," Natalie said, pushing aside a loose strand of hair that had fallen across her face.

After pulling up, Leonard smiled broadly as he opened the door for Natalie and myself. Throwing her suitcase in the trunk, we headed off down the freeway.

"Things still going good for you at school? Making straight A's?" I asked Natalie, opening the mini fridge and getting her and myself a bottle of water.

"Not straight A's, but if I keep it up I'm sure I'll graduate with honors. College is so much different than Hollywood. I mean, you meet all kinds of people in both places, but in college no one seems to care if you are a star or not. You are just another number on the admissions list, another person paying that hefty tuition," Natalie said, sipping from her water and leaning forward to look at me from across the seat. I could smell a faint waft of her perfume from where I sat, and the scent was quite fragrant and enjoyable.

"That's good. Now I know you are at an Ivy league school. Which one again?" I asked.

"Well, it's kind of a poorly guarded secret. All those obsessive Internet fans finally found it out. But yea, I'm at..." Natalie said, but she was cut off by Leonard on the intercom.

"We're here Mr. Simonds, Ms. Portman," Leonard said over the crackly intercom. The car came to a halt and then was flooded with the bright LA sunshine as Leonard opened the door to escort us out.

I stayed with Natalie for most of the day, watching her record dialog in a soundstage while she watched very rough footage of the special effects for Episode II on the screen in front of her. I felt privileged, not only to be able to see some of the upcoming film before anyone else, but that I got to spend the day with Natalie.

We walked a few blocks from ILM to a vegetarian cafe and had a quiet lunch. I found Natalie to be incredibly funny and a great person to just hang out with as we sat and ate and talked. She was a little tired from the time difference, but she still seemed to be in good spirits and enjoying herself. I know I was certainly enjoying her company.

Natalie went back to record some more dialog and I spent the rest of the afternoon getting a tour of the studio and finally met Natalie outside the building around 5:00 where Leonard was waiting.

"Are you up for a night on the town Natalie? I know great restaurants that won't be too busy but still have great food and service," I said, holding the door open for her. Climbing in, Natalie smiled at me.

"I'd love to Dean. But let me go back to my hotel and change first. I need a shower," Natalie said.

Leonard drove us back to her hotel and Natalie promised she would be ready in about two hours. I headed back to the office to change into something a little nicer and barely made it back to Natalie's hotel in just under 2 hours.

Leonard and myself waited for Natalie in the lobby and were quite amazed when she came out of the elevator down the hall of the large lobby of the hotel. Wearing a light blue blouse and a khaki knee length dress, Natalie portrayed her normal person look even further. Natalie had only applied a little bit of makeup and lipstick but it certainly enhanced her natural beauty to a greater extent. Her long brown hair had been curled at the ends since we last saw her and as she got closer the enchanting perfume she had been wearing earlier had been retouched. She looked amazing - beautiful, sexy - and without even trying to be.

"Hi guys. Thanks for waiting on me, I had to put these little curls in my hair," Natalie said as she approached us, running her hand lightly through the curls.

"Not a problem, we have all night. Hope you are ready to eat at one of the better spots of LA," I said, taking Natalie's arm in my mine as we walked out of the hotel. Leonard walked right behind us, and even though he was at least 30 years her senior, he still was checking out her ass like a teenage boy.

Leonard lead us back to the limo and we drove through downtown LA towards our destination, a Greek restaurant on the north side of the city. It was very upscale, not so trendy that you needed reservations months in advance, but I had made them anyways a few weeks earlier for Julie and I, just to be on the safe side. Now with Julie gone, I was happy to use them with Natalie.

Pulling in, I took Natalie by the hand and led her out of the car. Leonard told me he was going to go park in a nearby garage and watch the Lakers game in the back of the car, and to page him when we were ready to be picked up. I agreed, and Natalie and I went in to have a quiet dinner.

I knew there had been chemistry between us from earlier in the afternoon, but that was further accentuated over dinner. We ate and chatted till the food came, sharing personal stories about our different lifestyles. Natalie told me about the faithful night when she had been spotted by a Revlon agent a pizza parlor and how her life had changed ever since. I recalled growing up not having a father, or at least one I knew other than the extravagant gifts sent to me and my mother during the holidays. Natalie and I bonded, not only on a physical level (it was clear early on that she was flirting with me, which was surprising given her known reputation of not dating anyone) but on an emotional and mental level. We both had been studious in high school and I found that she liked many of the same books and authors I did. I cringed at the thought of her having to leave in a few days, but I tried to sweep that out of my mind and focus on the here and now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.