Journal of an Agent - Cover

Journal of an Agent

Copyright© 2001 by Carnage Jackson

Chapter 1: Rachael Leigh Cook

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Rachael Leigh Cook - Series based on the life of a Hollywood agent. Each chapter a different celebrity with a different story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Following the death of my father, I became the inheritor of his business as a Hollywood agent. I hadn't known too much of my father, because he left my mother and I when I was 3 to pursue his dreams in L.A. and Hollywood. Having not received a birthday card or even a call in over ten years, I wasn't exactly excited about the idea of inheriting a business. I had just graduated college with a degree in English and was looking forward to finding a job as either a columnist or a teacher or something to that effect.

My mother died right after I graduated high school, so I had been on my own for a while. I wasn't planning on attending my father's funeral, until his most loyal employee, a woman named Rebecca Carr called me at home to tell me about the inheritance. Rebecca had been with my father since he moved to L.A., and though they were intimate with each other early on she told me, passion soon gave way to a deeper friendship and she helped his business grow. It was upon her insistence that I chose to attend. My father's funeral was a bit of a scene in Hollywood, as he had spent over 20 years there building a small empire. Young and old, famous and fleeting celebrities were in attendance. People guessed right away who I was, as anyone who knew my father as well as knew me said I was almost an exact image, albeit a little skinnier.

I was about 6'1 and weighed about 170 to 180 pounds. I didn't work out religiously but I was in good shape. The most striking feature I had been told were my eyes. Apparently I had inherited from my father this icy cold stare that burned through my dark blue eyes into people. Combined with my dark brown hair, I had been told by more than one ex-girlfriend that I could look very menacing sometimes when I got even slightly angry.

Following the services, I met with the executor of my father's estate, a Mr. Blake, as well as Ms. Carr to discuss the future of the agency.

"Your father had quite a successful business here Mr. Simonds," said Mr. Blake. "Over 30 employee's, a fine stable of award winning actors, actresses and musicians, as well as close to a hundred unknown's. Keeping retainers with virtually all of them was a brilliant move by your father, as the agency is now worth an estimated $50 million dollars. Being his only heir, you stand to inherit it, as well as his home and personal finances."

I was shocked. I knew he had done fairly well (my mother never said much about him and his success) but I had no idea HOW well. Blake continued:

"You can do what you wish with the business Mr. Simonds, but before you act I suggest you speak with Ms. Carr first before deciding one way or the other," Blake said.

Ms. Carr finally spoke. She was a woman in her late 50s, still in good shape for the most part. Her hair had gone gray but not in a witchy sort of way. It seemed to fit her perfectly, as though she had aged, you could tell that she must have been very attractive in her younger years. Her brownish-green eyes danced with this natural exuberance and I couldn't help but think that she would have made a good model.

"Dean, your father loved you despite his lack of showing it. I know you didn't know him, nor do you know the slightest thing about Hollywood or being an agent, but I think that you probably have the natural charisma your father had. You really should consider running his business. That was your father's last wish, that you help it grow," she said, smiling ever so slightly when she finished. She came across as a good natured grandmother, which was probably the effect she was going for. Her last part angered me a little, trying to play the pity card.

"Look, I know that he wanted me to run things, but I don't have the slightest clue. Even with you here to help me, I would still be lost, not to mention be light years behind in learning how to schmooze this town," I said.

"I only wish I could stay to help you. Like your father, I put my heart and soul into here but now I have to cash out. There are too many memories, too much pain. Besides, I'm an old woman. I want to enjoy my late years," replied Rebecca.

"Well, that's just great. Now I have NO ONE to help me, even if I DID decide to stay!" I said, throwing my hands in the air in exasperation.

"No, no, no, that's not true. Ever since your father became sick, I knew I would be retiring. I've been training a replacement though, and I'm sure that she will be able to help you just as well as I could," said Rebecca.

We discussed and debated for over two hours, but in the end (and much to my chagrin) I agreed to stay and try to run the company for an interim period of six months, just to see how things went. That would give me time to tie up loose ends and sell clients to other agencies if need be. I went home to my father's house that night, laying in bed thinking about all that I had brought upon myself. I concluded that I was at a good cross roads and that because of the safety net of money left to me, I could afford to take a risk like this. Hey, I thought as I drifted off to sleep, maybe I'll get laid somewhere along the way.

I went into work on Monday feeling optimistic about things, as well as a little aphrensive. I went into my father's office and sat down in his chair to try and sort out files and such. I hadn't been sitting for 5 minutes when a knock came on the door.

"Come in," I said as I straightened up in my chair and tried to look my most professional.

The door opened and in walked a beautiful young woman, wearing a knee length maroon skirt and a white blouse. Her hair was a rich black and her skin was of an olive complexion. She had bright green eyes that were perfectly positioned on her face. Her nose was small as were her lips, which were a shade that matched the color of her dress. Her chest wasn't enormous, but certainly tested the limits of the fabric of her blouse. She walked with a kind of step that exuded confidence in herself, but also showed she couldn't be fucked with. I liked her already.

"Hi. My name is Julie Carr and I'm here to help you sort through those files on your desk," she said. She spoke with an unmistakable California accent, one that showed she had lived in California her whole life. My mind immediately made the connection when she said her name.

"Carr? Are you related to Rebecca Carr who used to work here?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes. She is my mother. But like you, I never knew my father. Mom has been training me to help you for two months now and I think I will be able to help you figure things out. You ARE Dean Simonds aren't you?" she smiled at me.

"Yes, that's me. How did your mother know that I was going to be running things two months ago? I just met her two DAYS ago." I asked.

"I asked the same thing. All she said was that if she knew your father at all, convincing you to stay would be no sweat," she replied, sitting herself in one of the two guest chairs of the office.

Her mother's assumption about me made me a little ticked, and I guess it showed because Julie sort of got this defensive look on her face that showed she knew I was upset.

"Look, all that is over and done with. Your here for six months, so let's try to make the most of it," she said, extending her petite right hand out for me to shake.

I shook her hand and calmed down a little bit. Bygones are bygones I thought. For the next three hours, we poured over the files. I got to like Julie's personality right away, but she seemed to exude this self defense sort of attitude that crushed any attempt at a sexual maneuver. For lunch, Julie had one of the interns pick us up some sandwiches from the delicatessen down the street. After we finished eating, Julie stood to go.

"Well, we made some good progress today. Hopefully we can get this far all the time," she said.

"Where are you going? It's only 1:30? Was my father THAT lax in letting people leave?" I asked.

She laughed. "No, it's just you have a client coming in at 2:00 and I thought you might want some time to clean up the office. Oh yeah, and to get that piece of lettuce out from your teeth," she said laughing good naturedly as she walked out.

I walked over to the mirror and brushed my teeth, and then proceeded to clean myself up. I had just finished straitening up the files we had been going through when there was a knock on the door.

"Dean, this is Racheal Leigh Cook. She's your two o' clock," said Julie, opening the door and ushering in the client. As soon as Racheal had walked in, Julie closed the door behind her.

Rachael was wearing a dark green sweater and a black silk dress. Combined, the outfit went a long way to hiding the curves that she had to have underneath. Even though I wasn't from Hollywood, I certainly knew who she was. Even in person, she exuded this sort of shy radiance... like a delicate flower who was afraid to blossom. Her hair was pulled back behind her ears and she looked almost elfish. Despite wearing 5 inch lift shoes, she still barely would have come up to my chest. I rose to greet her.

"Ahh, Ms. Cook. How are you? I'm Dean Simonds. Would you care for something to drink?" I said

"A glass of water if you don't mind. I'm sorry to hear about your father. He was a terrific man. In fact, that's sort of why I am here today." she said.

I walked over to the mini bar and poured her a glass of water, fixing myself a scotch over ice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.