Brother Spy - Cover

Brother Spy

 

Chapter 11: Mom and Aunt Mary

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Mom and Aunt Mary - A teenage boy in houseful of women wants to see his sisters naked. He finds a way spy on them and then the fun begins.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Voyeurism  

I dreamed about Gail sucking my cock as I probed Sally's hairy cunt with my fingers. That was very odd. Sally's cunt was hairless. I don't think she could grow a nice bush like that in only two days.

I woke up when I heard a distinctly un-Gail-like giggle from Jacqui.

Jane was sucking on my cock as Jacqui worked my fingers into her cunt.

Martha was still sound asleep beside me.

Jane grinned at me wickedly. "I knew that would get your attention," said Jane. "A blowjob is always the best way to get any males attention. He's awake now, Jacqui, you can take his hand out of your crotch."

"Well now that you have my attention, what did you want to do with it?" I asked testily. I wasn't going to get a blowjob and I wasn't going to feel Sally's or Jacqui's cunt so what was the point in being woken up?

"Mom and Aunt Mary are swimming again," said Jane "We heard them about 10 minutes ago. I don't know how to work your little wonderbox here but Jacqui and I want to watch them make love."

I practically shoved Jane and Jacqui out of my way as I sprang to my monitor.

I switched to the pool and could see two shadowy forms swimming laps in the moonlight. I zoomed in on the one I thought was Mom. It was Mom and she wasn't wearing a swimsuit. I panned to the other figure. It was definitely Aunt Mary and she was also nude.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "That's Aunt Mary," I heard Martha say in a surprised tone. "And she's naked!"

I looked at Martha. "You're naked too, Martha," I said. "We're all naked."

I adjusted gain and contrast to get as good a picture as possible as Mom and Aunt Mary stopped in the shallow end of the pool to kiss and hug and feel each other up. I looked at the girls around me. Three naked girls surrounded me. That was a total of four large, luscious breasts, two small tits, two neat hairy pussies, and one clean-shaven pussy. And I was spending my time making minor adjustments to a goddamn TV picture.

Aunt Mary and Mom got out of the pool and headed to the Pool house. I cut to the pool house camera to watch them enter.

It was darker in the pool house than it was outside but my special lowlight camera allowed us to see more detail of Mom's and Aunt Mary's naked forms than we could outside.

Martha tightened her grip on my shoulder as Mom and Aunt Mary sank to the cot.

I looked at Jane and Jacqui. They each had one hand in the other's cunt as they watched Mom and Aunt Mary act out their lesbian passion.

When Mom began to eat Aunt Mary's cunt, I slipped my arm around Martha's waist.

"That looks like fun," I said. "Can I do that to you?"

I got off the chair to kneel in front of Martha.

Jane and Jacqui were already occupied in a classic 69 position on my bed.

I tongued Martha's clit to another toe curling orgasm in a few minutes. Martha whimpered as she sank to her knees in front of me. I suckled her breasts again.

Mom and Aunt Mary were on the monitor continuing their love tryst in the pool house.

That's how we were situated when I heard Gail say, "I think we found the party girls."

Gail, and Sally, and Tiff were standing in the doorway. Gail had a sly smile on her face. Sally had a look of wonder on her face. Tiff had a wide- eyed smile on her face. That's all any of them were wearing.

I groaned. It was bad enough being surrounded by three cunts. Now I was outnumbered six cunts to one cock. My balls ached at the thought of trying to satisfy all that pussyflesh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.