Roll Of The Dice - Cover

Roll Of The Dice

by usm1carbine

Copyright© 2001 by usm1carbine

Erotica Sex Story: Woman is punished for her husband's job to teach him a lesson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   .

It was another Monday night, Suzanne gave her husband a kiss as he left for work, they had been married a couple of years and he worked at the casino, a security guard. She heard his car drive off and she began to change into her bedclothes, her hands unbuttoned her blouse and drew it away as she then fought with the clasp of her bra, finally freeing the ripe melons that seemed to sigh at their release and she gave them a rub to take away the pain the elastic had left. She looked at herself in the mirror, at 28 she was in prime shape, her tits jutting out, their slightly dark aureoles accenting the lighter nipples as she stood there watching her hands move over them. She should have made love before he went to work, now she was so horny, and her hands reluctantly left her tits as she unzipped her pants and stepped out of them, her pink panties showing the outline of her pussy lips on the crotch and her finger traced it on the stain panties as she closed her eyes and wished that she had a big cock to fuck. She pulled her nightgown on, her finger reluctant to give up the moistening lips it was tracing and she settled into bed, he wouldn't be home for 9 hours. She drifted off to sleep, her hand resting on her moist pussy as she began to dream of a wonderful big cock that would make her moan and scream, this dream had tackled her a lot lately and she slept as she dreamt it was here. Just then she woke, startled as hands covered her body, someone was really here, it wasn't a dream.

As she started to scream, a hand closed over her mouth and she saw a light come on, there were 3 black men in her bedroom! "You be quiet little white bitch and maybe we won't hurt you," and then another one said, "Much," and they laughed as they forced a pair of her panties in her mouth they had retrieved from the hamper and she could taste herself on them. They rolled her onto her stomach as she felt her wrists bound together with her own bra and then her ankles were tied with the belt from her bathrobe and they rolled her back onto her stomach and then picked her helpless body up and she was thrown over one of their shoulders. A hand went up under her gown as it stroked her panty clad ass, "This is gonna be tasty fellas," and they walked out of the house, checking to make sure no one was about, and deposited her in the back seat of the car and one man got in with her as the other two got in the front. She tried to scream, but only muffled sounds came out, "Shut that fucking white cunt up!" the driver said and she felt a hard slap on her panty covered ass and she could feel the sting and then another, "Shut the fuck up bitch!" and she sobbed as she felt the burning on her ass. Her face was down in the floorboard and she couldn't see where they went, but they drove a long time. The hand that had spanked her now roamed freely over her ass as they drove, it's long fingers snaking between her legs as it stroked the puffy lips of her pussy. After working a finger inside of her, it fucked her hard and mercilessly as she writhed on the floor and then it stopped and she felt her captor move to the other side of the backseat and a hand grabbed her hair as her head was pulled up. She could see that he had pulled his cock out and her eyes grew large at its size as he began to rub it over her face, its precum streaking her cheeks as he did. "Now, I'm gonna pull this out of your mouth, I don't want no screams, you just suck on my cock and if you bites it, I will fuck you up so bad bitch!" and he pulled the panties out of her mouth and she refused to open her mouth to let his cock in. He tightened his grip on her hair and she cried out in pain and as she opened her mouth, he shoved his cock in. It was much bigger than any she had ever had before and she could feel her lips stretch as it was inserted and she fought to catch her breath. The position didn't allow her to take it all and she was glad, he would have choked her! His hand in her hair moved her mouth up and down on his cock as it pushed at the entrance to her throat and she fought off the urge to gag as his pace quickened. She could feel her eyes bulging as this cock rammed her tiny mouth and she fought the urges that she had begun to feel, the tingling and the wetness between her legs, she had wanted some cock, but not like this!

His pace got even quicker and she knew he would soon cum, she fought with the idea of having to swallow his cum, she had never swallowed anyone's but her husbands. In high school, she would give blowjobs, but she would make them blow it on her tits, she wouldn't swallow it. She could hear his breaths quicken and feel his massive cock getting even larger as he moaned and thick, hot cum bathed her throat, and she had no choice but to swallow it. She heard a voice from the front seat, "Man, don't stretch it all out, there's others waiting you know," and he laughed, "She's got two more holes yet bitch, chill out!" and she felt his grip relax on her hair as he pushed her back to the floorboard, the salty taste in her mouth. The hands returned to her crotch as they groped her, her gag was gone now and she could breathe a lot easier, but she still had no idea where they were taking her. The car finally stopped and they drug her out and once again she was hefted on a shoulder as she caught glimpses of farmland through what little light there was. She was dropped onto a sofa and now she could see her attackers clearly, they were in their early 20's and quite muscular, their ebony skin shone in the lights of the room. "Whas your name bitch?" and she looked at him as he talked, his bright, white smile caught her attention, "Suzanne," and he kept smiling, "Well, Suzanne white cunt, your old man threw us out of the casino the other night. Wasn't very nice of him, considering we was winning big, so we just thought we would recapture our losses by winning you bitch. By the time we're through, that pathetic little white cock your old man has will feel like a toothpick to you," and they all laughed. She watched as they began to strip and she couldn't help feeling scared when she saw their huge, hard cocks, the one had nearly ripped her lips apart and she could just imagine what they would do elsewhere. She watched as the leader went to a cabinet and came back with a huge butcher knife and she began to tremble, "Don't worry baby, just gonna cut them rags off you," and he cut the straps of her gown and they stood her up and it floated to the floor at her feet, "Look at them white titties man!" and she felt hands cup her tits as they squeezed them roughly and her nipples felt like they would pop from the pressure. She winced in pain, "Please, stop. I haven't done anything to you, if my husband made you mad, take it out on him," and they paid little attention to her, "We are, we gonna fuck his bitch. We gonna fuck you baby until you cum so hard, that pathetic white pecker of his will never satisfy you again," and then the knife cut her panties off and hands delved into her neatly trimmed bush, spreading her lips as they stroked her moistening pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.