Victorian Seduction - Cover

Victorian Seduction

Copyright© 2001 by Kitten Cream

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alyssa Grenville comes to London for a Season and gets quite an education from the deliciously decadent ton of 19th century England. In Part I, Alyssa gets her first lessons from Lord Bryson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Historical   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Alyssa awoke at dawn as was her usual custom. She moved lethargically, wondering why her body ached so. Then the memories flooded back, and with them, mortification. She was ruined! She had allowed Lord Bryson unbelievable liberties with her person. She could never look him in the eye again. What if the others knew? They would tell Aunt Beatrice, and they would throw her into the streets.

Such despairing thoughts raced madly through her brain for several minutes. Finally, she dragged herself out of bed and over to the washbasin to take care of her morning ablutions. Nothing would be gained by hiding from the world, so she might as well face the consequences and get it over with.

Each step reminded her that she had engaged in some unusual exercise the previous evening. Her thighs, arms, back and anus ached. The ache was more pleasurable than painful, though, akin to the feeling that she gained from a long, arduous day of gardening.

She went down the stairs towards the dining room. Despite her worries, Alyssa was hungry. Savory smells greeted her from outside the dining room. Could someone else be awake in the household? Alyssa had quickly realized that getting up at dawn was a very strange custom in the City, but the habits of a lifetime were impossible to break so quickly.

It was a surprise, therefore, to find Genny sitting at the table.

"Genny? Wha ... what a surprise to find you up at this hour..." Alyssa's voice trailed away as Genny got up from the table and came towards her. She was enfolded in a warm hug in the next moment.

"Oh darling, tell me how you are this morning? How was it? Did Bryson treat you well? I want to know all the details, every delicious moment!" The flood of questions overwhelmed Alyssa. Far from being angry, it seemed that Genny was inviting her to share all the particulars of last evening. What mad world had she stumbled into? As though Genny had not noticed Alyssa's lack of response, she led her over to the seat next to hers at the breakfast table and scooped up a plate to fill at the sideboard.

"Let me get some breakfast for you. You must be starved. Oh, I'm so happy that you are one of us now. We shall have such fun! Why, you won't believe what all we get up to, right under the watchful eyes of our dear parents." Genny joined Alyssa at the table, setting the brimming plate in front of the stunned, openmouthed girl.

Finally, Genny's chatter ground to a halt and she took note of Alyssa's reaction. "Oh, dear, you still don't understand, do you? Alyssa, darling, don't worry. What happened last night with Bryson - everyone was in their room doing something similar. It's nothing to be ashamed about. We all have needs and desires, and it is stupid to have to wait until marriage to fulfill our desires. We aren't hurting anyone. Oftentimes the only carnal pleasure we shall ever know is here among our special group of friends. So many noblemen believe that it would be unnatural for their wives to experience pleasure in the marital bed. Tell me that you understand, Alyssa?"

Alyssa unglued her tongue long enough to gasp out, "Everyone knows what I d- d- did with Bryson?"

"Well, not the particulars, but we know that he must have plucked your bottom virginity, as that is what Bryson most loves to do. Also, although the walls are very thick, you did scream quite a few times. I hope with pleasure?" Alyssa felt mortified. They had heard her? Oh, God, how would she ever be able to face these people again?

Genny hurried to reassure her. "Alyssa, had you wandered the halls, you would have heard screams and cries from many rooms last night, including mine. It is noting to be ashamed of. Why, I find it quite erotic to hear people crying out with pleasure."

"But I can see that you are quite uncomfortable with this subject, so why don't we speak of something else? If I am not mistaken, you will be too sore to ride a horse today in the hunt. Shall we find something better to occupy our time? How about painting? The solarium has such wonderful light, we could go in there." At that point, several other guests entered the dining room, and the conversation became much more general. To Alyssa's relief, no one seemed to pay the slightest bit of attention to her. She studiously ignored Bryson when he made his entrance, which piqued him considerable. She refused to be drawn into conversation with him. Finally, he left for the stables with the majority of the party. Only Justina, Alyssa and Genny remained behind.

Justina had sat somewhat gingerly in her chair throughout breakfast, receiving a few smirks from Eleanora and Genny. When Genny again suggested that they paint in the solarium, she got up with some relief and walked ahead of them down the hallway.

"Justina, are you feeling quite well this morning? You seem to be walking with a bit of a limp." Genny called out merrily to her. Justina glared over her shoulder at Genny.

"That damn Buckley! He about stripped the skin off my ass." Justina griped as they entered the brightly-lit solarium.

"Oh, you poor darling!" Genny instantly gushed with sympathy. "Let me see it. I may have a salve that will help."

Justina was quite aware what salve Genny meant. Genny was quite adept at soothing sore muscles and skin with long licks of her talented tongue. She looked sharply at Alyssa, wondering how this fresh-faced girl would react to a little girl-loving. Only one way to find out!

"Oh Genny you are such a dear. I would love some of your special salve." Justina began to unbutton her dress. Genny quickly turned to Alyssa. "Can you please get the painting supplies while I help Justina? They are in that cabinet over there." She pointed to the far corner of the room. Alyssa obediently went to fetch the supplies. By the time she returned, Justina had removed her clothing and draped herself face down over the back of a couch. Genny knelt behind her, her hands running all over the welted skin of Justina's buttocks.

"That dreadful man! Why, I believe he may have drawn blood right here," her hand went in between Justina's legs, sliding into the wet and welcoming warmth of her cunny. Justina gasped in pleasure. "Yes, I feel some moisture, spread your legs further and let me see what this is." Genny continued to play the game.

Justina spread her legs further apart, feeling deliciously exposed in the bright sunshine that streamed in through the windows. Her eyes closed as Genny's finger explored deeply into the wet lips between her legs. Alyssa, having finally moved the various easels and supplies over to where Genny and Justina were, looked up and fully took in the scene. She gasped to see Genny's hand between Justina's legs, and gasped again when she saw all the red marks of the cane across her naked buttocks. "Genny, what are you doing?" came out without thought.

"Why, darling, I am soothing Justina. She has been through a terrible ordeal with Lord Buckley. Do you see how red her bottom is? When I touch her sweet little cunny, she can forget about the pain for a moment. Why don't you come and try it?" Alyssa was shocked at the suggestion. She had never thought to touch another woman in such a manner. But Genny acted as though it were completely natural! She unconsciously crept a little closer to see in more detail what the two women were doing.

Genny leaned forward without waiting for a response and began to sensuously, slowly lick the red marks on Justina's ass. Her tongue left trails of wetness behind which gleamed in the sunlight. Her hand continued to stimulate Justina's hot cunny. By now, Justina was pantingly beyond speech.

Within moments, Justina cried out her pleasure and came against Genny's hand. "There, darling, don't you feel better now?" she breathed with satisfaction. Genny gave one last rub to the reddened cheek in front of her, then stood up and turned to face Alyssa. At first she thought Alyssa had fled the room, but then she saw her, seated in one of the chairs with her skirts bunched around her waist, one hand rubbing her cunny through the gossamer material of her knickers. Alyssa was so caught up in her own passion that she failed to realize Genny and Justina were both watching her as she spent in a wild flurry of tremors that shook her small frame.

"Umm, that looked delicious, Alyssa." Alyssa opened her eyes to see Genny and Justina both standing in front of her, Justina still naked and Genny fully clothed. Both sets of eyes were locked hotly on the apex of her legs, where her hand still rested. With a shamed cry, Alyssa wrested her hand away and tried to jump up from the chair, only to subside in defeat as her skirts tangled around her thighs.

Genny knelt next to the chair and put one hand out to Alyssa's face. "You are so passionate, sweeting, I love it! Would you like me to touch you as I did Justina?" Alyssa was tongue-tied with crippling shyness. "Just nod if you would like me to touch your sweet cunny, rub all over your clitty and lick your beautiful buttocks." Genny suggested.

Alyssa nodded once, her cheeks suffused with fiery red. What had she gotten herself into? Though she had just spent, the fires in her blood refused to subside. Even her bottom mouth ached for some form of penetration, despite how it stung from the previous night's unaccustomed use.

At her agreement, both Genny and Justina immediately tugged her to her feet and divested Alyssa of her clothes. She was naked in moments, trembling from head to toe. They noted the red marks around her nipples where Bryson's whiskers had rubbed the skin raw. Genny led an unprotesting Alyssa over to the couch where Justina had recently knelt and bent her forward over the back of the couch. "Spread your legs open, darling. Let's see what damage my amorous stepbrother has inflicted," Genny told her.

Alyssa obediently parted her legs, feeling droplets of moisture already beginning to slide out of her cunny and down her thighs.

"Justina, hold her cheeks open. Thank you. Ah, yes, I see he was a little rough. Some redness, and your rosebud is still slightly relaxed from his use. Why don't I lick it better, darling?" Genny didn't wait for a response. She placed one hand on Alyssa's cunny and began to comb through the damp curls, while the other hand anchored Alyssa to the couch. She bent forward and Alyssa suddenly felt something soft and wet touch her rosebud. Genny's tongue! Oh sweet Jesus, Genny was licking her where she went to the bathroom. Surely that could not be right. Alyssa jerked convulsively, but was easily controlled by the two girls.

"Don't move, there's a good girl," Justina cooed.

"But ... you can't ... it's dirty there." Alyssa moaned somewhat incoherently. Despite her shock, she couldn't stop the waves of pleasure as Genny's tongue intruded delicately into her sore rear passage. Indeed, all pain was miraculously gone!

Genny ignored the protests and continued to tongue and lick her delightful asshole. She sucked gently, knowing from her own experience that it would cause a lovely turmoil in her intestines. Alyssa cried out immediately, all thought of protest forgotten. Justina continued to hold her buttocks open, to help Genny's tongue attain maximum depths in her rectum. Her cunny wept at the erotic tableau.

Amazingly quickly, Alyssa cried out and spent in a rush of juices against Genny's teasing fingers. She knelt there, head drooping off her slender neck, while Genny slowly withdrew her tongue from the tightly clasping rosebud.

"Mmmm, delicious, darling. Let's get you dressed, wouldn't want you to catch a chill. Oh, what pretty stockings. You must tell me who your modiste is. Perhaps I shall buy a few pair. Now, what shall we paint?"

Genny assisted Justina to dress while Alyssa lay recovering her breath. Genny judged that Alyssa was not ready for anything more of a sexual nature that morning, and the abrupt return to a "normal" topic was calculated to reduce what had happened into a bizarre, perhaps even imaginary event in Alyssa's mind. Thus, Genny could keep her from thinking too much about what had just happened. She was right. After a dazed look at both of them, Alyssa took up a palette and brush without further comment.

The morning was spent in desultory conversation and idle painting of still life. By lunchtime, Alyssa had almost convinced herself that none of it had happened, so removed did it seem from the current behavior of Genny and Justina. They ate lunch together and then took a walk about the grounds. Alyssa was feeling decidedly tired and retired for a nap until the hunting party returned.


That evening, the men again joined the women in the drawing room after cigars and brandy.

Bryson had been looking forward to cornering Alyssa all day. He was quite frustrated to arrive in the drawing room and find no sign of her. Upon questioning, a smirking Justina told him that Genny had taken Alyssa up to her room to "show her something." Bryson felt quite sure he knew exactly what the minx would show her. He remembered his words to her in the theater - she was to leave her alone until he had bedded her. Now that the deed was done, Genny would consider Alyssa fair game. He cursed and went bounding up the stairs.

He paused outside Alyssa's door, then peeked inside. They weren't there. He followed the corridor to Genny's room. Before he even reached for the handle, he could hear Alyssa's throaty cries of pleasure. His guts clenched in jealousy. By damn, he'd beat Genny to within an inch of her life! Alyssa was his bedmate for the weekend, not Genny's, the greedy little bitch.

He thrust open the door with no thought but to wrench Alyssa away from Genny's embrace. The two lovers inside were oblivious to his presence, wrapped in a hot embrace. In an instant, he took in the scene.

Genny was wearing a harness of some kind. A short but stout dildo swept up in a curve from her pelvis. She knelt over Alyssa, who lay on her back, legs raised in the air. Both were naked. Genny's hands were massaging Alyssa's breasts, tweaking and pinching her nipples. Her dildo rubbed up and down in the valley between her thighs, nudging against Alyssa's clitoris on each stroke. The dildo gleamed with her juices. Bryson hadn't seen Genny naked before, and was shocked at what a luscious body his little stepsister possessed. And reluctantly, he felt himself become aroused as he took in the Sapphic embrace. He quietly closed the door and stepped over to the bedside.

"What are you two sluts up to?" he asked in a menacing growl. Alyssa shrieked in surprise, but Genny just turned her head and smiled lazily at him. "Hello brother dear. Come to join the fun?" She spread open Alyssa's legs suddenly and pushed against her rosebud with the stout dildo, watching her stepbrother's reaction. Alyssa cried out, her legs jerking in Genny's hands.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.