Cindy's Trip to the Movies - Cover

Cindy's Trip to the Movies

by cjay

Copyright© 2001 by cjay

Erotica Sex Story: Cindy lets loose at the movie theatre

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Cindy had never been to an adult movie theatre before in her life. And she probably never would have gone if it were not for a new sense of sexual desire and adventure she had been feeling for the past few months.

The movie theatre was not the usual sleazy, run of the mill type one usually associates with sex movies. In fact she was quite surprised at how clean it was inside. She also noticed a number of women with men and a few men and women by themselves. Women's lib had come a long way.

She bought her ticket and found her way to her seat in a relatively sparsely seated area of the theatre. There was no one sitting near her except for a tall muscular kind of rugged looking guy who looked to her to be in his 30's. There were some couples and a few individuals sitting a few rows up but there was no one else near them. She and the young guy were sitting only a seat apart. He was wearing jeans and a nice shirt.

The movie started out rather slowly with the characters actually trying to put on a show with a plot. Of course the only plot was sex. And after awhile it started to become gradually more sexually explicit and Cindy found herself becoming very aroused by what was taking place on the screen. Her heightened sexual feelings made her realize her surroundings and she happened to look over and see a very large bulge in the younger man's pants. She thought to herself that his cock must be very large to make such a lump in his jeans. She feels herself drawn to this cock near her as she becomes more and more aroused.


Rick has come to this movie theatre about once a week for awhile now. The flicks are pretty good and he always manages to stroke his cock and cum at least once. This time he just got settled when a foxy looking older woman took the seat close to him. She is dressed real sexy with a blouse on that shows off her tits and a loose skirt that makes her legs look nice. As the movie goes on and he starts to become aroused, he realizes that she keeps glancing over at his cock. He decides that she is not going to spoil his fun. So without a look in her direction he slowly undoes his zipper and takes out his cock.

Cindy sees him taking out his cock but he does not seem to notice her looking more and more frequently at him. She feels like someone watching a very personal moment of sexual expression and this heightens her sexual feelings to a fever pitch. She gets up and goes to the washroom where she takes off her panties and bra and puts them in her purse. Now naked underneath her street clothes she returns to her seat in the darkened theatre.

Rick sees the gorgeous blonde leave her seat and thinks she has left because he pulled out his cock. With her gone he feels more uninhibited and starts to stroke his long thick cock.

Cindy finds her seat and as she sits down she glances over and sees the young guy rubbing his hand up and down his huge prick. The sight makes her knees weak. Once she is sitting her hand reaches up under her skirt and she feels her soaked pussy. She moves her skirt up higher and slides her fingers between her swollen lips.

The action on the screen heats up. Two younger men are seducing an older woman. They are all naked and she is kissing one man while the other kneels in front of her licking her pussy. The man she is kissing is fondling and sucking on her breasts. His cock rubs against the side of the face of the man eating her pussy.

She reaches down to stroke his thick cock and inadvertently brushes the oozing cock tip against the face of the man eating her out. This excites her. She takes the man's head with her other hand and turns it from her pussy to the cock. She brushes it against his lips and whispers, "Suck this cock for me".

Cindy is amazed at what she is seeing on the screen. It is arousing something in her that she has never felt before or even thought about.

Her hand is slowly massaging her very wet, very swollen pussy. She hears a noise from beside her and looks to see the young guy stroking his huge cock and giving the odd moan of pleasure. Before she realizes what she is doing Cindy moves to the seat beside him and lowers her head on his massive prick. He is so surprised that her mouth closes over the nice bulbous head and thick shaft before he can react.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.