Taking Mother - Cover

Taking Mother

by Sigerson Holmes

 

Incest Sex Story: A horny teenage boy has to spend the winter at a mountain cabin with his mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Do not post or repost without the authors consent

I found mom on my way back to the cabin. She was lying unconscious on the ground. From the position of the body and the gouge in the earth it was pretty obvious what had happened. She had slipped while chasing me and hadn't managed to catch herself in time to prevent going down hard. The side of her head had managed to catch the only rock sticking out of the ground for a radius of thirty feet. There was no blood at the point of impact but there was a really ugly looking bruise.

I checked for broken bones and neck injuries as well as I could. She seemed all right except for being unconscious. It was completely dark by now and cooling off rapidly. I ran back to the cabin to get a blanket. I had a flashlight and was able to run pretty fast by now. In the three months we had been up here, my lungs had grown accustomed to the thin air just a half-mile from the tree line.

I grabbed a blanket and headed back to Mom. She moaned as I rolled her onto the blanket. I checked again but she was still out like a light. I tied the blanket around her body and dragged her uphill to the cabin.

It wasn't much more than a city block away but it was uphill and it took almost forty-five minutes to get her inside. The wind had come up and it was rapidly sucking all the heat out of my body. I tried not to imagine what it was doing to Mom. The wind also brought snow. The large, wind driven flakes cut the visibility down to less than a five yards by the time I stumbled up the porch stairs.

I lay her unconscious body next to the fire and untied the blanket. Her hands were cold. Her pulse and breathing were regular so I didn't think she was in immediate danger. I put a couple blankets and pillows under her legs to help in case she was in shock.

I turned on the short-wave radio. The radio was still tuned to the frequency used by the sheriff's office. It was just about 9:30 so Jake Adams should be on the radio. That was good. If Bert had been the man on duty I would have had to explain everything four times before he would get off his ass and get me some help.

"Sheriff's office this is Jimmy Roy. Sheriff's office this is Jimmy Roy. I have a medical emergency. I have a medical emergency. Over." I listened to static for a couple seconds that seemed like an eternity.

"Jimmy Roy this is the sheriff's office. What happened, Jimmy? Over."

I breathed a sigh of relief. It was Jake on the radio.

"Jake, this is Jimmy. My Mom fell and hit her head on a rock. She's unconscious and has a big bruise on her temple. She isn't bleeding. I checked for broke bones but couldn't find any. I had to drag her back to the cabin. Can you get Doctor Bob? Over."

"Bert's calling him now, Jimmy. He should be on his way here in a few minutes if he's home. How long has she been unconscious? Over."

"I'd guess about an hour or an hour and a half. She's cold but I have her lying in front of the fire warming up. Over."

"Has your Mom come around at all since you found her?"

"She moaned a little when I moved her onto the blanket. Nothing since then."

"Bert just told me that Doc's on his way, Jimmy. Hang in there. You're doing fine."

I hadn't realized how anxious I was until that moment. I was so relieved to hear the some competent medical advice was coming that I almost shouted with relief.

I spent a half hour talking to Doctor Bob. I acted as his eyes and ears as I checked Mom's breathing, pulse rate and pupil response. I checked joint movement and felt for lumps on her ribs and limbs. I felt awkward touching Mom's chest near her breasts but did my best to be thorough.

At the end of radio exam, Doc's advice was to try to watch for signs of concussion and try to wake her every hour. I was to call in with reports and Doc would issue orders based on my reports. I promised to call in an hour.

Mom was warm so I decided to at least get her off the floor and into bed. Doc said it was all right as long as I was careful. That took about a half hour. I was small and Mom was heavy. Limp bodies are really hard to move.

I undressed her as I put her into bed. I removed her shoes and pants and flannel shirt. I left her dressed in her tee shirt and panties. I eventually got her on the bed and under the covers.

Dr. Bob had told me to record Mom's vital signs before calling in again so I got my logbook and a pencil and made a grid to track Mom's pulse and respiration. I still had another twenty minutes until I had to take the first measurements and call them in.

I got our first aid kit from the kitchen. We had enough medicine, bandages and other assorted medical paraphernalia to keep a platoon of soldiers alive for a year. There was even a syringe and supply of needles to administer dugs when the patient was unconscious.

I kept myself occupied by straightening up the cabin. The coffee table in front of the couch was still upside down from my angry exit earlier in the evening. My birthday cake was smashed to crumbs on the table. I started cleaning and checked my watch frequently.

I called in right on time with the information.

"Sheriff's office this is Jimmy. Over."

Jake must have been waiting by the mike. There was no delay this time.

"Jimmy, this is Jake. Doc's here with me so read the signs. Over."

I read off the data to Doc and then he gave me further instructions before returning the mike to Jake.

"Jimmy, this is Jake. I contacted the state patrol about getting a chopper in to pick up your Mom. They say there's no way to get in there until the wind dies down in a couple days. Has the snow already started up there? Over."

"Yes it has. The visibility is close to zero by now. Over."

"Then evacuation by road is also out for now, Jimmy. You're going to have to do this by yourself until the snow stops. For now, Doc wants you to try to wake your Mom every hour right after you take her vitals. Do you understand, Jimmy? Over."

"I understand, Jake. I'll call back in an hour. Over."

Jake's relief that I was not panicking was evident even over the static filled radio connection.

"All right, Jimmy. I'll wait for your call. Out."

The silence filled the cabin. I had never felt so alone in my life. The storm wouldn't pass for at least forty-eight hours. Nobody was going to arrive by road for a few hours longer than that. Mom was hurt and I was alone up here. Not exactly my best birthday.

I checked my watch and started cleaning again. God, I had made a mess on my way out.

When I started taking Mom's signs again an hour later she felt cold. I mentioned that to Doc during the next radio call. He told me to find some jars with lids and fill them with hot water for use as heating pads. He also said that I should get under the covers with her to help warm her up.

I did as Doc ordered. I threw more wood into the stove and started heating enough water to fill three jars. I set the alarm to wake myself in time to take vital signs before calling the sheriff's office.

I filled the jars with hot water and screwed the lids on tight. I then held one of the jars next to my forearm. It was very warm but didn't leave a red mark. I wrapped them in towels and placed them under the covers next to Mom.

The next part was a little harder. I stripped down to my underwear and crawled in next to Mom. She really did feel cold. I put my leg over hers and threw one arm over her chest. She felt awfully cold. I closed my eyes and thought about the evening. I wanted desperately to take back some of the things I had said and done, or at least to say I was sorry. But there was no way to get forgiveness from my mother right now.

The alarm clock woke me up. I was a little disoriented to find myself waking up next to a partially dressed woman. This was too close to the sexual fantasies I had been having all summer up here alone with my Mom. Except none of those fantasies involved that woman being my Mom. My leg was still draped over her legs and my hand was now cupping one of her breasts. I pulled my hand away from her breast and put a few inches of air between our bodies.

She was definitely warmer than before. That was good. I tried waking her again by shaking her shoulder. I was rewarded with a resounding whack to my head. I almost managed to dodge the blow. It stunned me and I sat down hard on the floor. Mom continued to thrash about on the bed for about a minute. She seemed to be fighting something.

I grabbed one of her flailing arms and was rewarded with a slap across my face. There wasn't enough power in the slap to knock me down but it did sting a little.

Mom continued to thrash about for a minute. All of the blankets ended up on the floor. As soon as she lay still I covered her up and called Jake.

"Jake, this is Jimmy. Is Doctor Bob there? Over."

"I'm here, Jimmy. What's wrong?"

"Mom knocked me down with her fist but I don't think she's waking up. She's quiet now but she threw the blankets on the floor. I'm really worried. Over."

"It sounds like she had a slight seizure, Jimmy. Check the pupil size and response in both eyes."

I did as he said. "Both pupils look like they are the same size and both respond to the light. Over."

Doctor Bob sounded a lot less tense when he spoke again.

"All right, Jimmy. I don't think there's anything to worry about. Restrain her hands and feet so she doesn't hurt you and doesn't throw off the blankets again. She needs to be kept warm so refill those jars with more hot water."

"Will do, Doctor. Jake, What's happening with the weather? Over."

"No change, Jimmy. Clear weather is still a couple days out. Over."

"O.K. I'll call again in another hour. Over."

"We'll be here. You're doing fine, Jimmy. Everything will be all right. Out."

The only rope we had in the cabin was some rough hemp stuff that looked like it would scratch Mom's wrists and ankles. I looked for alternatives and eventually found some.

I tied her right hand to the bedpost with a knit scarf. I made the knot tight without cutting off the circulation. I used a kitchen towel to tie her left hand to the other bedpost. Her left foot was tied to a bedpost with one of her old flannel shirts. Her right foot was tied to the last bedpost with my tee-shirt.

I refilled the jars and crawled into bed again. When I threw my hand over her chest my hand landed right on one of Mom's breasts. I felt my face flush as I realized what I had done and quickly moved my hand further down to her belly.

I thought back to the first week in June when we had moved up here. It seemed ages ago, though it was only last June.

June, 2001

My Mom is a biologist who specializes in ecology of high altitudes. She had just received a grant for a project dealing with the effects of acid rain on the ecology of the tree line when she had enough of my Dad's infidelity. She filed for divorce and extracted a lot of money from Dad and moved us to the site of her research; a cabin just below the tree line on the western slopes of the Rockies.

I had often helped my Mom in her projects and enjoyed the summers that we spent at the cabin. That summer didn't seem a whole lot different than our previous trips. Mom had asked if I wanted to stay with Dad but my Dad is a jerk and I said that I preferred to stay with her.

So, after my Mom and Dad divorced, my Mom and I packed up to move up here. I thought it was only going to be for part of the summer so when I packed my stuff I sneaked in some skin magazines and some old porn paperbacks that I had borrowed from a friend at school. I would at least have some fodder for my hormonally driven fantasies.

Our cabin consists of two rooms. There is a large main room that serves as a kitchen, living room, and my bedroom and a smaller room that serves as Mom's bedroom. The toilet is a small outhouse about twenty yards from the cabin.

I had spent a lot of time camping with my Mom so I wasn't particularly upset at moving up here for a while. But after we got up here she explained that we were going to be up here for an extended stay I started to get pissed off. As I said, I was twelve and like all twelve-year-old boys, I wanted desperately to explore the anatomical differences between the neighbor girl and me.

Mom said we were here for the summer and fall and probably through the winter if we didn't get down the mountain before the first snowfall. I did my best to help with her work so that we wouldn't be stuck here past Labor day.

My I.Q. has been tested several times and is supposed to be in the genius range. I'm not so sure about that but I was quite qualified to assist my Mom. I helped by counting and classifying the various plants and animals at different elevations while Mom recorded their sizes and weights throughout the summer. That still left me a lot of time to explore the mountain on my own and often to take a book or a magazine along to provide some stimulation for some self pleasure. When the pages began to get worn and torn I started peeping on my own mother.

She's not really that bad looking. She's about twenty pounds heavier than she should be for her height, but almost all of that is muscle. Her breasts are big enough to attract attention when she wears tee-shirts but not so big that they flop around when she doesn't wear a bra. I looked at the tag on her bra while I was doing laundry and saw that she wore a 36-C.

The nearest town was almost seventy miles away over very rough roads so we only managed a couple trips during the summer. Each trip took a whole day to get there and back with a three-hour stop in town to buy whatever we needed for the next month.

We did have one neighbor who lived only a couple hours down the mountain. We had only seen him once and like us he went into town about once a month. You learn to be independent up in the mountains or you don't live here very long.

Our normal means of communication is by short-wave radio. We have a wind generator supply what little electricity the radio needs.

August, 2001

The summer went by pretty quickly and I was sure we were going to go back to Denver for the winter. That's why I was surprised to see a couple pick- ups driving away from the cabin when I returned from my daily recording rounds on one of our study sectors.

Those trucks were used to deliver large quantities of supplies. There was only one reason for them to be here. Mom was planning to stay the winter. I ran down to the cabin.

Mom was stacking boxes of supplies along one wall of the cabin.

"You said we were leaving in September!" I yelled. "What the hell is all this for?"

"I said we might leave," said Mom calmly. "I never said we would leave. I just got a grant for a winter study in this area, so we're staying through the winter."

"But I have to go to school," I whined.

"Your school books are being sent to us and you'll radio in your reports and tests. We'll move back to Denver next year."

"I'll go stay with Dad."

"I tried calling him last month. Your Dad left Denver with no forwarding address. I think he's in trouble with his bookie. If you could find him it would be too dangerous to live with him."

"I could stay with Grandma and Grandpa."

"I already asked them. They're moving to a senior's home in Mesa. You aren't allowed to stay there."

"Uncle Marvin?"

"He's decided to marry Steve and then they're moving to San Francisco."

"Aunt Mary?"

"She just split up with her boyfriend. She's deep into the 'all men are jerks' phase. Believe me you don't want to be in the middle of that."

"I could call my friends. One of them would let me move in for the winter."

"How many friends do you have who are close enough to let you move in for nine months?"

She had me there. Most of my friends were just acquaintances. I wouldn't put them up. I was pretty sure they wouldn't put me up. I closed my eyes and slowly counted to fifty. All my hopes for joining the ranks of the non-virgins disappeared for another year.

I enrolled in school and started doing my lessons during the rapidly shortening days. I made rapid progress of course. By October I was more than half done with the required work for the year.

October, 2001

My birthday happens to be October 13th. I have always been grateful to my mother for not having me on the originally scheduled due date of October 31. She says it was shear perverseness on my part for coming two weeks early and messing up her lesson plans at the University.

The morning of the 13th we had made our rounds and recorded all the readings in record time. A storm was coming that night and it was supposed to be a big one. I went to the outhouse with one of my skin magazines and managed to knock it down the hole while I was jacking off. I got a sliver in my palm when I made a frenzied but unsuccessful grab at the masturbation material.

On my way back to the cabin I tried to stuff my favorite porn novel into my coat pocket but dropped it on the ground and then accidentally kicked it under a bush. The book got soaked of course.

I was in a foul mood when I got back to the cabin. I was too pissed after losing the magazine and getting the sliver to resume masturbating. Now I had to find someplace in a two room cabin to dry a book that I didn't want my mother to see.

Mom had supper ready when I got back to the cabin. After supper she brought out a birthday cake. It was my favorite of course. After the wish and candle shtick, she handed me a birthday present. My mood was just starting to improve when I opened the present. I was stunned. Mom had gotten me a collection of DVD's. I sorted through the top five in the stack. They were all old Disney movies. Unfortunately we had no television and no DVD player. My mood swiftly returned to anger at everything in my life.

I dropped the box of DVD's on the table and pushed the cake onto the floor. I grabbed my coat as I stalked to the door. I kicked over the coffee table for good measure as I left the cabin. I heard Mom yelling something at me as I slammed the door behind me and ran off into the woods. I heard the door slam again as I ran up the path.


A sharp slap across my chest woke me up. Mom was struggling again. She was not struggling to get out of her bonds but she was moving around like she was fighting something. Her right hand was free and that was where the slap had come from.

Doctor Bob had said that if this happened again I was to watch her carefully to keep her from hurting herself or me but not to interfere beyond that.

Mom quieted down after a few minutes. I looked at my watch. It was time to take vitals and call in again.

Doctor Bob had returned home so Jake took the signs over the radio. Before he signed off he said that Bert would take over the radio for the next eight hours.

Great. I really needed Barney Fife's dumber brother on the other end of the radio while I was trying to keep my Mom alive.

I returned to Mom's bed. Except for the right arm, she was tied securely to the bed. I checked the knots one more time. I couldn't have her get loose and slug me again. I looked around the bedroom for something to tie that loose right hand. I spotted a brassiere on her dresser. It was the only thing that looked promising. I grabbed the bra and used it to tie her hand to the bed. When I was done I checked the other knots.

Her left hand and left foot were both loose. I retied the towel and the flannel shirt.

When I was done I looked down at Mom. Her nipples were erect under her tee-shirt.

For months I had been trying to peek at her while she changed or bathed. Now she was tied spread- eagle on her bed and unconscious. I could look all I wanted with no fear of being caught. My mind wrestled with my cock. In a thirteen-year-old boy this is not exactly a contest. My cock won.

I carefully lifted the hem of Mom's tee-shirt above her breasts. They were the first breasts I had seen that were not on a television screen or the pages of some glossy magazine.

Mom's nipples were larger than I had imagined. They were the size of pencil erasers that jutted stiffly from the dark brown circles of the aureoles. Her flattened breasts drooped a little since she was lying on her back.

I bent down and touched the closest nipple with the tip of my finger. It puckered even more at the touch.

I bent closer and licked it with my tongue. Mom's breathing rate increased. I sucked the nipple into my mouth and caressed it with my tongue. A throaty groan came from Mom's lips.

I crawled onto the bed to suck the other breast. My cock was soon uncomfortably hard so I sat back on my heels to adjust it. It occurred to me that it was silly to continue this exploration of Mom's body while I was wearing shorts so I stood up on the bed and removed them. I threw them on the floor by my jeans.

I bounced on the bed as I admired Mom's exposed tits. My eyes drifted down to Mom's panty covered crotch. A darker shadow over her pubic mound hinted at what lay beneath the thin material of her panties.

In for a penny, in for a pound. I dropped to my knees and untied the left foot. It took a little effort to slip the panties down to her ankles and pull them off of her left leg. I retied the leg and resumed my exploration. This was so much better than the pictures.

I trailed my fingers through Mom's pubic hair. It felt crinkly and soft. My fingers found their way through the thatch of hair to the skin. I groaned as I felt the tips of my fingers slip between her pussy lips. She was too dry for much penetration.

I lay down on the bed between her legs with my face only inches from her crotch. The folds of skin that formed her pussy were clearly visible now. I wet my finger in my mouth. I ran the wet finger between the folds of skin. She felt so warm and smooth that I almost shot cum all over Mom's sheets. I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

It took a few more licks of my finger to finally get my finger more than knuckle deep between her pussy lips. I tried to remember the pictures from my now shit covered magazine. There should be a vagina and a clit in here somewhere.

After some amateurish fumbling I managed to find the elusive parts of Mom's anatomy. They weren't quite where I had pictured them but now that they were located, I intended to continue my explorations. I started by fingering Mom's clit. It responded to my touch even more dramatically than Mom's nipple.

I moved on the entrance of Mom's vagina. She was still quite dry inside so I stuck my finger in my mouth for a little more lubrication. Mom didn't taste all that bad. It occurred to me that I could just apply the lubrication directly to the destination. Eliminate the middle finger so to speak.

I applied my tongue to the Mom's pussy lips. It was awkward trying to lick along the slit while lying on my belly. I briefly considered untying mom and moving her but to the edge of the bed as had been described in one of the porn novels (Not the wet one thank god). I would have to reread that portion again.

I poked my tongue as far into Mom's vagina as I could. When I thought she was wet enough I scooted back and reapplied my fingers. They slipped in quite easily this time.

I closed my eyes with ecstasy as my fingers slid into her warm wet tunnel. I was amazed at the way it felt. It was velvety soft and slick and hot all at the same time. I had to cum.

I got to my knees and started masturbating. My cock was aimed right at Mom's gaping pussy. The lips glistened invitingly in the light from the kerosene lamp. My cock said do it. My mind said why not fuck her for a few minutes. I could pull out before I filled her cunt with cum.

I inched forward and placed my cock between Mom's pussy lips. It took a while to find the hole but it was worth it. I almost came as the head of my cock entered my mother's hot wet vagina. I had to stop before I filled Mom with cum. If Mom turned up pregnant in a few months, there would be no doubt as to the father.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.