Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The party was an annual event for the law firm. It was held to celebrate a good year and to thank the employees. It was always held at the chairman's palatial mansion. It was a gigantic house on several hundred acres. The driveway went through a large stone gatehouse, circling up and in front of the marble steps leading to the door. The house was surrounded by massive gardens with hedges and thousands of flowers.

Jenny had invited Rick to the party since Jim was going to be out of town. Besides, she wasn't sure how the company felt about employees dating anyway. Jenny had plenty of "boyfriends", but Rick was the easiest to get along with. All he needed was a good fuck and she could certainly supply that. Besides, he was gorgeous and made a nice ornament on Jenny's arm. God she could be so materialistic sometimes she thought with a smile.

Jenny got plenty of stares as she walked in with Rick on her arm. They looked great together, he in his black tuxedo and her in a tight black evening dress. She had picked the dress out to impress. It was low cut, showing ample cleavage and was short on her thighs. She wore a pair of four inch black high heels. The dress was far to tight to wear underwear.

By 10 p.m., the party was in full swing. There were people all over the house and out around the Olympic sized swimming pool. Jenny and Rick mingled; she kept him close on her arm to keep the other ladies away. Everybody seemed so friendly with the exception of Jim's secretary Darlene. She didn't seem to like Jenny for some reason. Jenny did her best to avoid her. She didn't really care but she couldn't quite figure out why she didn't like her since she had never done anything to her. She wondered why such a young woman could be so bitter.

What Jenny didn't know was that Darlene was jealous of her. Darlene was a pretty woman of 29. Unfortunately she tried to cover up her charms with clothes that would have been better on a much older woman. She also kept her hair in a bun and wore horn-rimmed glasses. Darlene would never admit it but the truth was that she had had a secret crush on Jim for years. She did her best to not let him know. However, she was very protective and thought that Jenny was too young for Jim and was just a social climber anyway. She knew something was going between the two of them; she had heard strange noises coming from the office when she had returned after 5 the other day.

Jenny was enjoying herself tonight. She was trying to control what she drank but it seemed like every time her glass emptied, someone gave her another.

Rick drank very little. He was very selective about what he ate and drank; he was somewhat of a health nut. However, he didn't care that Jenny was drinking quite a bit. She was a wild woman when she was sober but she really got crazy when she drank. He knew that there would be some wild sexual fun after the party was over. He didn't have to wait that long.

"How about taking a littttllle walkie with me," Jenny said, her words slurred. She was acting a little more inebriated then she actually was. It helped to cover her wild behavior at times.

"I would be honored, lead the way madam," Rick said, already feeling a sexual excitement.

Just as Jenny was leading Rick out the French doors in the back of the house, Jim walked in. He had completed his case early and had hurried to catch an early flight. He started to catch up to Jenny when he saw her walking outside with some guy. Now he had a dilemma. Jenny had obviously brought a date. Did he dare talk to her? Maybe he should just leave he thought. Then he felt that he was being foolish. He hurried out the doors to catch up with the two.

Jenny giggled as she led Rick down a sidewalk and into a massive hedgerow. It was like a maze. Jenny kept moving until she thought she had gotten away from the crowd. She stopped and turned to Rick and threw her arms around his neck and brought her lips to his for a passionate kiss. She pressed her groin to his, indicating that she was ready for some fun. "God baby, you feel so good," Jenny said as she bit Rick's ear.

Rick was a little concerned about where they were. "Sweety, why don't we blow this place and go back to your house?"

"I can't wait that long," Jenny said, pushing herself against Rick.

"This is dangerous here," Rick said.

"I want you to fuck me right here baby," Jenny said.

Rick felt his cock begin to harden. "Come on sweety, let's go," Rick pleaded.

"No here, I want you to fuck me right now," Jenny whined in a little girl voice. "If you do here, I'll let you fuck me in the ass." She knew that would get to him.

Rick moaned. He had only gotten to fuck Jenny in the ass once but it had been incredible. "Oh God, you drive a hard bargain," Rick said, his cock now at full staff.

"Let me get you ready," Jenny said and squatted in front of Rick.

Rick looked around but couldn't see anyone. It was a bright moonlit night so he could see pretty well. He looked down and watched Jenny pull his cock from his pants.

Jim knew that he shouldn't be following Jenny but somehow he couldn't stop himself. He had seen them go down a long row of hedges. Suddenly he stopped and almost gasped. He saw Jenny squatting in front of her date with his cock in her hand. Jim was shocked. He knew that Jenny was sexually liberated but he couldn't believe that she would be giving some guy a blowjob in the chairman's garden. Suddenly Jim was very jealous. He knew that they had not really established a relationship and that she was dating other guys, but it still hurt.

Jenny held Rick's cock in her hand and licked it like an ice cream cone. She looked up at him and took the head in her mouth and sucked. She felt a little thrill run through her when Rick moaned. He was so easy she thought. Her eyes met his and she whispered, "I'm going to get this wonderful dick so hard, then you are going to stick it up my tight little asshole. Do you want to fuck my little asshole?" Jenny asked rhetorically.

Rick moaned and bucked his hips forward in response as Jenny engulfed his cock.

Jim wanted to turn and go back to the house but his legs would not move. Instead he backed up until the hedge hid him but he had a clear view of the two lovers. Amazingly he felt his cock began to lengthen as he watched Jenny suck her lover's cock. He was angry, he was jealous but his cock had a mind of it's own.

About ten feet away, behind another hedge was Jim's secretary Darlene. She had seen Rick and Jenny leave then watched Jim follow. She had excused herself and snuck out the back behind them. Now her eyes were wide with shock as she also watched Jenny sucking on Rick's cock. What a slut that woman was, Darlene thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.