Cerulean Dreams - Cover

Preview

Cerulean Dreams

by Nikolai Mirovich

Copyright© 2001 by Nikolai Mirovich

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft, Consensual, Romantic, Lesbian, Fiction, Fan Fiction, Science Fiction, Humor, Light Bond, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Slow,

Erotica Sex Story: This story is the sequel to "The Courier"...<br>As the End Of Summer Festival begins, a long standing sibling rivalry spirals out of control as Misty and Miranda explore thier fantasies, blissfully unaware of the dark shadow an evil chef has cast upon Misty's home town of Cerulean City...

Author's Note: This is the second story in my series of Pokemon based fanfics. It continues the plot from "The Courier", but for the record, I'm not completely happy with it. But that happens; all I can do is make the third story even better! Anyway, there's many people I'd like to thank, but mentioning their names could get me killed, so I won't. Oh! And I'm preparing an FAQ for this series which should be at my ASSTR page ("ftp://ftp.asstr.org/pub/Authors/Nikolai_Mirovich") some time soon, so hopefully this ride will be less confusing to some of you.


Legal Stuff: If for some reason legal reasons keep you from reading this story (Ie: Your age is too young in your country to be reading such filth), I'm obligated to tell you to go away. Not that I think that'll stop you. And certainly not that I care who reads my stories, so long as somebody does! So, with out anymore of my ranting, on with the show!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.