Bound To Happen - Cover

Bound To Happen

Copyright© 2001 by Anonymous

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sexually frustrated housewife tastes the forbidden pleasures. She's not alone!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

Ray had committed an unforgivable sin by endangering Mary and all of our dirty little secrets, and all on the very first day he had an opportunity.

I had to remind him that this sordid affair was supposed to remain secret, and getting Mary pregnant, just to satisfy a sexual longing, was insulting and it could blow the entire deal.

I also now had to worry if Ray was 'together' enough not to go bragging!

He was now forbidden to have any sexual contact with Mary for the remainder of the two months, assuming he hadn't already done that dirty deed.

Gratefully he hadn't, so we tentatively began our little act such that Ginny and Mary semed to be at odds. For his part, Ray continued to declare his 'hots' for the teacher.

Mary was given space when visiting so that she and I might share something special... and we did. We found many new ways to stimulate ourselves: mouths ofcourse, the toy, fruits & vegetables, contra-posed scissoring, which allowed us to rub our vulvas directly against each other, and after a while, there was Ginny, the girl who had matched us up in the first place, so we let her join us for some three way action when we needed some new spice. Ray obediently avoided temptation by playing the high school nooky scene as much as possible.

When the two month moratorium was over, I warned Mary how coltish Ray might become, but I also described for her that special difference that a hot, firm penis makes as long as she made sure to get her nut first, and Ray didn't disappoint her the second time! He slowly tasted every inch of Mary's body, and having been shown by Ginny and me, he was now an expert cunnilinguist!

Ironically, Mary had never been ravished in the 'missionary' position, her only two episodes having been doggy style, so Ray felt especially proud to minister to her sort of 'spousally', kissing her nipples, her mouth, caressing her softly. In the back of his fourteen year old mind (I bet), he was thinking how great he was and that he was going to cure Mary of her lesbianism!

To Ray's credit, Mary admitted she now understood what I was talking about with respect to the real male penis being different than the toy, but making love with Ray convinced her that men could never go slowly enough to drag out an episode as long as she wished for it, that nature didn't give men, much less boys, the kind of staying power that she shared with me, for instance.

That made me feel special because I didn't want Ray to 'cure' her. The dumb little so & so forgot that if he ever did such a thing, it would actually ruin everything we had going.

But boys will be boys, I'm afraid, and after he scored with Mary Gretchen that second time, Ray became a different person at school, not keeping up his act about dying to get into her pants!

When Ginny informed us that Ray had blown his part of the cover up, I had to order him to find someone his own age to dally with, and to keep whatever girl he found away from home here.

Ray actually thought I was being jealous, that he got inside Mary's head with his irresistable charm, that he actually WAS on the verge of turning her into a heterosexual. He never considered bisexual?

I confronted his smart ass attitude by challenging him to try introducing his next girlfriend into a threesome with Ginny and see if his sister couldn't turn HER into at least a bisexual!

That put some fear in his heart and allowed us to settle into a slow, well covered set of scenarios where Mary, Ginny, myself, and occasionally Ray could achieve much needed release with each other.

Having settled into this rhythm, the three and a half years until Ray's graduation flew by, thankfully, but now that he was leaving school, Ray's act became weak. He got drunk at the junior prom (his girlfriend was the junior) and bragged to some of his friends that he had gotten into Mary Gretchen's pants, his vow to do so during his freshman year, fulfilled.

Fortunately by now, the rumor mill at school, especially among the girls, had it that Mary was probably gay. You just can never totally keep things like this a secret in today's day and age, so two of the three guys Ray bragged to didn't buy his brag for a nanosecond, but the one who did was on the school newspaper and began to make inquiries.

Thanks, Ray!

I supose I could say it was bound to happen, but it needn't have been so.

Mary was not as beside herself as I anticipated when Ginny and I told her what had transpired, so we asked her if she had any ideas how to dispel these rumors. After all, Ray would be gone, but Mary would still have to contend with crap like this.

Her answer was to reveal to me that there was a new teacher, not new to the profession, but new to this school system, and he had already asked Mary out on several occasions, fruitlessly.

Men can often tell when a turn down is not because of another guy, but because of awkwardness, and that in of itself connoted a possible spinsterism or ofcourse, lesbianism.

She was kind enough to share this with me and even ask my permission for her to let this teacher take her out.

That she was doing this for all of us involved meant she didn't need my permission, and my love for her is even deeper because she didn't do this behind my back. I told her this exactly. When we kissed and parted, I felt like a mother worying about her daughter before the junior prom (where the greatest pressure is brought to bear on a girl to go all the way).

The day after Mary's SECOND date with Tom, the new school teacher, I got a call. It was a Saturday. Mary could have told me in person, so when she began to share what went on, I got weak in the knees because I 'knew' in my heart that she had found her man! The fact that he had my husband's name (Tom) made it all the more painful.

I listened with tears streaming down my face as Mary recapped everything they did. It was all the more painful because she is so mature I would never have expected her to tear out my heart, describing another lover licking her so expertly that she begged to be allowed to reciprocate.

When she told me how she never knew how fulfilling it felt to slather over a hot penis, sucking this man into pleasures he had never experienced, and how the look of pure bliss on his face as her throat captured his libido's surrender to orgasm made her feel more female than ever, I almost dropped the phone; but a new feeling began that I never expected. I was getting aroused!

Perhaps Mary knew me so well that she thought I would respond like this - I'll never know, but I do know that Tom was now going to be a part of her life and I better get ready for the fall!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.