Bound To Happen - Cover

Bound To Happen

Copyright© 2001 by Anonymous

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sexually frustrated housewife tastes the forbidden pleasures. She's not alone!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

I saw Mary the very next chance I got and told her about my - that is - our dilemma.

Mary smiled, a soft bemused smile, like she was about to lift an enormously troublesome burden from my shoulders, and she did!

She said, "Based on what you've just told me, we can count on Ginny to be our ally and confidante; so let's let her into our inner circle and dangle a juicy carrot for Ray."

The way Mary laid it all out, I could tell she took psychology classes in college, but ofcourse, that would go hand in hand with wanting to be a teacher.

Ginny prepped Ray for Mary's visit to our home: Officially, it was to see me about Ginny's school exams.

But once Mary got here, and it became plain that we were going to pursue our mutual desires, there were some ground rules to be absorbed before any 'extra curricular' activities could be joined.

Ray would have to maintain his 'freshman' fantasy about Mary, lest anyone think he had achieved it! Furthermore, he had to be careful not to reveal intimacies that he shouldn't know about. Lastly, Mary wasn't 'safe' so intercourse was off limits for the first two months while she took birth control pills.

Ginny already knew that most of what applied to Ray also applied to her, but Mary wanted Ginny to go one step even further: She was going to create an adversarial relationship with Ginny, based on what was already known - her exam problem.

This way, Mary would have legitimate reasons to contact me and the budding feud between teacher and student would divert suspicion away from our secret.

When Mary first entered our home, she was as frumpy as Mrs. Doubtfire and if I didn't know better, I would have thought it was an older sister of hers or some sort.

I thanked her for coming, then asked one more time if she was really sure about this turn of events?

She said, "Life is all about choices. Too many people 'settle' for someone or something because they aren't committed to doing what is necessary to make it all work out. We live with the risks."

I countered, "Yes, but there is an old saying: If you can't afford to lose, then you can't afford to gamble!"

Mary conforted me with, "I'm certain that if the spit should hit the fan, I doubt that the school system would want to make this public. I would be allowed to resign and find a another position elsewhere; but let's not dwell on the negatives."

"By the way," she continued, "Where are the kids?"

"I told them to make themselves scarce for a while," I spoke as I gently held Mary's hands.

Now relaxed, we ate a few cupcakes and washed them down with tea.

Then, for some strange reason, I guess to break the ice, I asked my friend, "Did you bring IT?"

Mary smiled disarmingly upon learning that I was sizzling hot and she didn't drag out my antcipation. She smiled right into my eyes as she nodded in the affirmative.

Like two teenagers... well actually, NOT like teenagers because we cleaned up the dishes first; then, like teens, we ran into my bedroom and out of our clothes, strewing them contrary to habit, straining to oralize each other.

Only after we had made our partner good and wet did we release ourselves from the 'soixante neuf' position, our first releases priming us for 'the toy'.

Mary applied some lube to each end and we tried a new position: lying down on our sides, facing away from our partner and stretching the dildo more taut.

Unfortunately, it had the effect of scaping against the wrong side of our vulvae and not stimulating our clits as much as the 'missionary' position.

We abandoned that quickly when Mary suggested I let her manipulate the toy, close up.

I did.

Mary got real close and plunged that plastic boner inside me, and with her face in such proximity, she was able to bend down and add some tongue to my clit at the same time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.