Bound To Happen - Cover

Bound To Happen

Copyright© 2001 by Anonymous

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sexually frustrated housewife tastes the forbidden pleasures. She's not alone!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

Ginny aced her make up exam while Mary and I discussed how we might be able to keep our relationship a secret from the prying eyes of society, which only sees the act of sex, not the act of love!

We are both grown women, acting without duress, and we hit it off famously.

I know that uttering, "I love you", on the first date (if you could call it that) is trite, but Mary sensed that I was truly overcome with her, that I had no hidden agenda.

But now I had to tread carefully with respect to Ginny. How much about us did Mary already know? Did she know about my son's exploits? Did she care?

Mary seems to be completely sapphic, yet that dildo of hers conjures up only thoughts of men from porn movies!

It is clearly impossible for Mary to participate in anything where students may be involved, yet my youngest is only a freshman. My dilemma is that if I suddenly no longer dallied with my kids, they will quickly catch on that I have found an outside lover, and they would certainly discover Mary's role!

Can I do without real "schlong" for over three years?

Do I tell Mary about my dilemma?

If I love her, doesn't she deserve it?

I decided to sleep on this.

I dreamt of Mary and of that enormous toy that sent us to places we'd never been - I'd never been - before. It was an awfully great substitute for penis, but it wasn't 98.6 degrees of man tube.

Also, it didn't have the same climax, that wonderfully filling climax as his seed, his wondrously hot essence, fills your inner core with the possibility of creating a beautiful child. I miss that so much!

I got up in the middle of the night to 'shed a tear'. Then, after wiping and touching myself for a few moments, I drifted toward each of my children's bedrooms, observing through the open doors their sleeping forms, Ginny lying in a fetal position on her side while her brother lay on his back, his penis tenting his underware as he obviously enjoyed a nocturnal adventure in his dreams.

I found myself tempted to finish him, but I fought that urge and returned to bed.

Sleep came with great difficulty.

But now I dreamt of Ray having this huge twenty inches and, just like that dildo of Mary's, he could put eight or nine inches inside me, then be able to fold the rest under and between us while we fucked and rock & rolled!

But in the case with Ray, when it came time to shoot it inside me, I was filled with what seemed like gallons of sperm laced semen bubbling deeper and deeper inside my womb until we noticed a 'backup' of sorts, formed by the folding of his thing underneath us!

It looked like a tire with a bubble in the tube and the bubble was growing!

Frozen in fear, I had no way to know what to do. In my panic, I thought that I could save Ray by taking all that semen from him, so I let him off of me to straighten out this huge twenty inch man rifle of his. I would simply stroke him until he was empty, but suddenly, like a stuck tire valve, the end of my son's dick was stuck inside me!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.