Bound To Happen - Cover

Bound To Happen

Copyright© 2001 by Anonymous

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sexually frustrated housewife tastes the forbidden pleasures. She's not alone!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

Now that my sexual life has been rekindled, now that our kids have crossed the incest line and we've taken our hedonism to new heights, I guess you could say something dastardly was bound to happen.

That wonderfully hung Grantham surprised us by his ability to keep his mouth shut! He wasn't the problem, although his newly found confidence, coupled with his massive appendage gave him impetus to open his own high school sexual franchise. We never hear from him, anymore.

Tom thought his use of viagra had some peculiar side effects, like some slightly painful urinations, but not the kind associated with gonorrhea. Tom was taught by his father that if he had gonorrhea, it would hurt as if his piss was boiling out of his urethra.

Tom had this feeling that he still had to piss even when he was just finished!

Prostate!

He had put off seeing the doctor while we were having such a wonderful time with ourselves, and who knows if that delay made the difference? Tom was diagnosed with prostate cancer, one of the fastest killing machines extant!

(Don't ever delay seeking medical help at the first sign of trouble!)

After the initial shock, we all tried to rally around Tom, but he had already withdrawn into such a morbid state of mind, he wouldn't even screw without a condom, fearing he could spread his affliction to the rest of us!

The 'chemo' made him sick. He lost his hair, naturally. Our summer became a nightmare and finally, around the first of September, Tom just gave up the ghost!

My devastation was now complete since I was caught off guard (as were the doctors) by the virulence, the amazing swiftness of this pestilence.

As a result, we all became somewhat morose around home, not even enjoying each other anymore.

I told the doctor I could not cope with finding out if the viagra was in any way a causative factor, other than the delay in getting treatment.

But time heals all wounds, as the saying goes, and by Christmas, Ginny and Ray were back to being their regular, sex crazed teenagers.

Only problem was, they were dealing me out, and with Tom gone, I needed sex as much as ever!

I became active in PTA, attending those boring meetings, secretly hoping to find an eligible teacher, no matter how awkward it became with Ginny & Ray!

Ginny sudeenly came home with a report card with an F in English!

(Reminder: English is a requirement for college and to graduate high school.)

Since Ginny's other marks, and even prior English marks were all B's or better, there had to be some mistake, so I called the school and asked to be connected to the teacher.

Obviously, during the school day, the teacher would be indisposed, but the office promised to see that I got a call back by 4:00 PM.

At 4:00 PM precisely, the phone rang.

I had forgotten that Ginny's teacher was Miss Gretchen, the newest teacher in school, and therefore not tenured as yet, meaning I might be able to apply some form of pressure, though I felt so guilty at the mere thought of that.

In a very short conversation, Mary (she told me to call her) said that she caught Ginny 'cheating' and had to set an example.

Stunned, but knowing my kids didn't NEED to cheat, I rebutted that argument and said it had to be something else.

Mary invited me over to her place to discuss it more thoroughly, say 7 PM ?

I accepted, then let the kids have pizza for dinner, so I could get ready.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.