Bound To Happen - Cover

Bound To Happen

Copyright© 2001 by Anonymous

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sexually frustrated housewife tastes the forbidden pleasures. She's not alone!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

Now that our family was "playing house" together, it was only going to be a matter of time before all possible couplings took place.

Ginny was too hot not to try her father and Tom, despite his reticence, was soon going to be on the receiving side of some anal intercourse.

I thought to myself, "Why not see to both of these events at the same time?"

Ginny and I arranged a little swapping session one evening so that after doing her brother while I entertained Tom, we agreed to switch partners, but my son would become a mute witness while my 'strap on' would give Tom a poke!

I suppose I should be insulted that Tom only gave me a quickie as he readied himself for his daughter, but there was going to be plenty of fireworks, without my griping... and soon!

When we finished for the moment, our kids were already padding into the room for 'Round 2'.

As our son (Ray) and I left, Tom began pounding it to Ginny, who was as close to insatiable as a nymphomaniac.

I quickly shushed Ray, who had begun to giggle at the next trick he perceived, and I finished strapping on the toy.

As Ray and I gently snuck up on Tom and Ginny, his viagra treated missile had already parked a hot jismic load inside Ginny's vagina and he had rolled her over for an anal encore. Priceless!

Ginny saw us, knew what was about to happen, and smiled.

Ray went to the head of the bed so he'd distract his father, who was shocked to see his son's erection not being used on me; but that didn't last long because I immediately got up astride Tom, my lubed dildo ready, and forced the thing inside him since he was already in the perfect position.

"Ooooooooh," he squealed out as I drove more inside him.

I yelled wantonly, "Giddyap!" As I found a rhythm and kept to it.

Ray saw no reason to be left out, so he climbed on behind me and completed this daisy chain, dipping his still sluicy hardon against my (now) exposed puckered ring!

On camera, we looked like a disjointed section of a centipede as our pelvises were not exactly co-ordinated while we ground ourselves into a frenzy.

After the initial shock and realization where this was going, Tom no longer fought his invasion, and Ginny released her legs which had wrapped around Tom's.

I think Tom and Ray managed to unload at the same time. At least, their groans were timed right.

The only thing we had yet to do (now) as a sexually open family was for Ray and Tom to sample each other orally or, dare I imagine, anally?

That was not likely to be on the agenda unless one of them was bound!

But it would have to wait until another night because Tom was still up and Ray, well, he's a teenager - they're always up!

We chased the kids back to one of their rooms where they could experiment to their hearts' content while I laid down on my bed and demanded Tom make me sing out another orgasm.

Perhaps as payback for the 'end game' I played on him, Tom drilled me roughly, but roughly was what I wanted!

I ground my hips back at him as Tom forced himself inside me to the hilt, and he did it repeatedly. (Thank you, viagra!)

Despite the artificial stamina, after Tom and I screamed out our plateaus of ecstasy and we reached resolution stage, we heard our kids (still) building to their own climax.

I let Tom dip his still semi-erect dick into my mouth for clean off as we heard Ray shoot his load into his sister, or on her, for all we knew.

But I still want that thrill of watching father and son tasting each other. With Ginny's help, I planned to make it occur. It's bound to happen!

But then, it didn't!

Tom was not open to anything of the sort and although Ray might experiment, who else was available?

So Plan B took effect, with Ginny's and Ray's help.

We needed another boy, preferably a virgin that would do anything to get laid, and Ray came up with a viable candidate by the name of Grantham, whose name sounds collegiate, doesn't it?

This freshman played computer games even more than he played with his dick, and as he was still a virgin, that's plenty!

Ray knew him peripherally, but began to talk to him, more and more. He casually introduced him to Ginny at the school cafeteria, and soon the fly was ready for the flypaper!

One day, Ray invited Grantham over to try some FX games on the computer. Ray added, "You might even cathch a glimpse of my sister, who's always running around the house in her panties."

That did it.

It was a Friday night and Grantham quite naturally didn't have a date, so it was all set.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.