Bound To Happen - Cover

Bound To Happen

Copyright© 2001 by Anonymous

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sexually frustrated housewife tastes the forbidden pleasures. She's not alone!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

I know I should never have allowed such sexual shenanigans to happen at all, especially involving my children, but I suppose once you break your wedding vows, once you feel that you must cheat, it becomes easy to justify anything and everything that you do. Men should better be able to speak to that thought than me, but this is MY sin.

I had discovered that my daughter was fast becoming uncontrolably slutty, and then my son lost his cherry in an act of incest - with ME!

Perhaps I could channel their energies into rekindling their parents' marriage desires.

My pinhole camera, having been found so quickly by my daughter (Ginny), was no longer a thrill to use since it wasn't a secret camera, any longer.

We only used it sparingly now and only to review some of the things we'd done, or so I'd thought.

One morning, not long after a day trip I had had with several PTA mothers, I saw this gift box, inside of which was a new video marked, "To Mom, With Love".

I really didn't know what to expect from Ginny's devious mind and I was actually afraid at first to play this thing, but curiosity took over, finally.

It was Ray on the tape!

He was showing Ginny's dildo to my husband (Tom)! He was asking him why I needed one, in the first place - ME!

Tom's answer was a shocker, "Son, your mother and I hardly ever... that is, we don't... uh, there's just not a lot of variety, any more."

That was MY excuse for experimenting!

Then Ray said to his father, "I thought mom was cheating on you until I found this beauty. How about the next time I hear her getting off, it's with you and not with this plastic 'johnson'. What do you say?"

Tom smiled at his son and said, "That's a promise."

Maybe I was wrong about when the tape was made, but I thought it had been several days and Tom had NOT made good on his promise to Ray.

I was itching to use Ginny's toy and I was tired of waiting for Tom to make a move.

But that toy had been misappropriated - it was nowhere to be found!

I looked in Ginny's room with no luck, so I tried Ray's room. I searched high

and low, and I finally found it between his mattresses! I made a mental note to demand an explanation the next time I saw my son.

I took it back to my own bed and began a long titillating session in which I self stimulated my breasts, vulva, and anus until I had a couple of powerul orgasms.

Not twenty minutes after that, right in the middle of the day, in walked Tom.

Shocked, I asked him what the problem was that he had to come home?

He stared me in the face for an entire minute, then a gleam came into his eyes and he smiled gently and said, "Us."

Before I could utter a word, he grabbed my wrist and sort of dragged me upstairs with him, not that I resisted, until we were next to our bed, after which he threw me down roughly!

I was only mildly shocked since I had read the horniness in his eyes, and I let him dominate me as he stripped us both for action.

I'll be damned if his erection wasn't as hard and angry looking as I've ever seen it, but I was sure I could handle this slam-bam thank you ma'am that I had come to expect of him.

I was really shocked when that didn't happen, when he spun around and dove astride me, placing his penis to my lips and snaking his tongue against my raw clit, finally delivering on his promise to his son!

We sixty-nined until the cows came home, my husband actually lapping my renewed nectar, his penis cream my dessert!

I thought we were going to finish with straight sex when Tom got off me, but that gleam in his eye was still there!

When he rolled me over, I actually began to panic because his penis was large enough to cause discomfort, and when Tom produced the ropes that Ginny had used on me previously, my panic turned into resolve. Since I had wanted variety and this is what I was getting, who was I to suddenly have a change of heart?

Tom proved gentle, though, or as gentle as anal sex can be performed. The ropes were not tied tightly enough to prevent me from escaping, but they DID renew his erection so they did their job.

Furthermore, Tom had no desire to punish me. As his penis found my puckered ring and pushed, I could feel the lubricating creme's coldness.

I gave Tom all the green light he needed by my vocal responses.

"Oh yes, drill me, give it to me, ride me you bastard!"

He did, he did, and he did!

Tom had gotten almost the entire length of his bulbous penis into my rectum and pounded home his second orgasm into my very bowels, and I cried out, "No mas!"

Remembering the famous middle weight fight from the past, he parted from me and cuddled after releasing my bonds.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.