Bound To Happen - Cover

Bound To Happen

Copyright© 2001 by Anonymous

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sexually frustrated housewife tastes the forbidden pleasures. She's not alone!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

After years of marriage, sex with my husband (Tom) had become passé.

Don't get me wrong. He's a fine guy, but there is just no diversity, no 'spark', to the sex, and he doesn't even want it that often!

Well, with his success and my being a housewife, I'm in quite a bind, if I should dally with another man and get caught!

It's not like I no longer love him; it's just a rut we've gotten into - sort of like a non-smoker having to tolerate a smoker.

To make matters worse, my daughter has become sexually active, not that I blame her.

I actually told her to avoid questionable health risks and pregnancy, but other than that, go for it!

She's only sixteen, but Ginny is sneaking boys into her room when she thinks I'm not paying attention. She does a good job of concealing them from me, but sounds and smells are good giveaways.

Lately, she's driven our son (Ray) to masturbate in his room. He's only fourteen, and he hears and smells (and probably sees) more than I do.

While scanning internet auction sites, I happened upon this tasty little item, and it piqued my curiosity: A pinhole video camera!

Originally used in industrial espionage (according to the blurb), it was designed to covertly watch suspects and/or 'dead drops'.

On a lark, I bought it. I had a great test in store for it.

First, I used it to watch my son masturbate! His penis wasn't quite the monster that his dad sported, but it was getting there. His ejaculations would shoot two or three feet into the air!

My daughter was a different thing, entirely. She discovered the camera immediately, guessed that it was 'me', and took decisive action!

At first, she pretended to be justifiably indignant, but she quickly changed her tune, first asking me why I thought I needed to spy on her.

When I confessed that I was looking for a thrill and not trying to uncover any dirt on her, Ginny asked me to let her provide some thrills!

Momentarily, I was confused, but when Ginny pulled me to her, I became flushed with emotions, and I found myself being led into a very un-motherly kiss, as my daughter began fondling me!

When I tried to protest, Ginny reminded me that we were on camera, and if I didn't like the results that were captured on tape, we'd just erase and forget the whole thing.

She read me like a book!

We made our first tentative forays into mother and daughter sex, and before long, we were an item!

We'd take turns tasting eachother's nipples, navels, vulvas, and even puckered rings!

Sometimes we'd sixty-nine until mutually orgasming over and over again, and then having a video to enjoy the replay!

But Ginny also liked to have boys over, and now I was cramping her style, dominating her time.

She knew that the boys were on tape (they didn't), and that I might become jealous of her, and she really let herself go, almost screaming her orgasms at me!

Then one day, after a several day dry spell of no boys, Ginny rolled atop me and asked if I was ready to try any of the boys she slept with!

I got all scared and shaky at the thought of some young stud pounding it to me, and it wasn't lost on Ginny, who suddenly sported little ropes that she had hidden under her pillow!

She had already tied my right hand before I thought to protest and I struggled, half heartedly, but lost as she bound my left hand, as well.

I could've tried kicking, but it was my own daughter that had me in this position. I could never bear to hurt her.

When she went to her dresser and pulled out this strap-on penis, I was relieved that there wasn't a boy here to rape me.

Maybe my imagination wasn't that vivid, or just knowing that there could be no jetting ropes of hot semen, kept me from enjoying the moment as well as I should have.

Ginny promised it would be different the next time!

I made her promise that there were no boys involved and then I let her tie me up, again.

This time, Ginny pulled out a pillow case and draped it over my head. Then, she said, "Now what if I lied and your next contact is a boy?"

I did flail my legs this time, but Ginny trapped each one, in turn, and tethered them at opposite corners, opening my pussy to anyone's attack!

She didn't quite fool me. I could smell her scent, but she drove into me roughly with the K-Y jelly hardly easing the friction.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.