Jillian Barberie - Adopt-A-Fucking-Pet - Cover

Jillian Barberie - Adopt-A-Fucking-Pet

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jillian Barberie is a popular weathergirl in Los Angeles, who also host a segment on the morning show called Adopt-A-Pet. But what happens when one of those pets is much more than he appears to be is what she finds out when she brings this stray home to save it from death at the pound.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Gang Bang   Bestiality  

By this time, Damien was tired of being left out of all this fucking. The large Doberman moved around sniffing and licking Pamela's body trying to find some relief for himself. When he got to her face, Pam parted her lips and offered him her mouth.

The dog's tongue quickly explored this offering and slithered inside, frenchkissing the voluptuous woman. Pam immediately reciprocated by sucking on the sandpapery tongue as it explored her mouth, right to the back of her throat.

"Oooooh!" Jillian moaned as she watched her friend's depravity.

With all of this happening, Jillian still had no idea what the dogs had done with her before she had regained consciousness earlier. She had no recollection of one of them having fucked her in the mouth and ejaculating his seed there, or of her swallowing it. Nor of having already endured a large canine penis fucking her tight twat. So, seeing Pamela Anderson allowing a dog to lick inside her mouth was somewhat disturbing to the network weathergirl.

"Lie down Damien," she heard Pamela command, and she watched her Doberman guard dog obediently lie on its side in front of her horny friend.

"What... what are you doing Pam?" She asked, shocked. "You... you're not thinking of..."

"You bet your sweet fucking ass I am," Pam broke in. "Just look at the pole on this guy," she said, wiggling the dog's large phallus.

With that, Pamela Anderson lowered her face and licked the dog's cock, concentrating her efforts on the pointy tip. The thickening penis was growing just by looking at it. Already it measured six inches and still it grew. Pam only hoped that it could compare to the Beagle's bloated cock.

"Oh god, Pam," Jillian swallowed hard. "How... how could you?"

The blonde TV star was too busy licking and sucking the dog-cock to bother answering. After a few more licks, she parted her lips and took the head of the canine meat into her mouth, then eagerly began sucking the animal.

Out in the corner of the room, Jillian's other dogs had recuperated enough from their first experience with the brunette to want back in. But now there were two human bitches to choose from.

Clyde and Hector gazed lustfully at the light- haired newcomer but quickly came to the realization that all possible avenues of fucking were fully occupied at the moment. That left them with the mistress of the house again.

Jillian's Golden Retriever was the first to react. The yellow-haired dog came rushing forward and began licking at the brunette's backside.

"Eeeek!" Jillian exclaimed in shocked surprise.

Looking back, she quickly recognized her dog was the one assaulting her ass with its sandpapery tongue.

Pam took a quick peek and smiled, her mouth still holding on tightly to the Doberman's squirting cock.

'Looks like Clyde wants another go at her, ' she thought mischievously.

Jillian could do nothing but endure the torturous tongue-lashing as she remained tied with the Beagle under her. Soon, her body began to betray her at this as well. She could feel another strong orgasm building within her as her ass was being licked, all the while her pussy was still stuffed full of doggy dick.

She tried to concentrate on Pamela's activities with her other two dogs in the hopes that this would take her mind off her own troubles. Little did she realize that this only served to increase her own lustful yearnings with the dogs.

With his mistress crouched so low over Jonas, Clyde found that he could mount her now, which he did. Suddenly, Jillian felt the added weight of the Retriever on her back, his penis squirting energetically between her asscheeks.

"Clyde!" She gasped. "What do you think you're doing? There's no place for you there. Get off boy. Get off me right this second!"

But the dog ignored her commands and continued humping his ass in search for somewhere to bury his shaft. Jillian could feel his slimy cock sliding in between her butt cheeks with each of his strokes. She only hoped that he wouldn't do anything inappropriate.

Pam peered sideways and grinned at the picture Jillian made. There was her beautiful friend, crouched over one dog, its cock buried deep inside her pussy, while another of her pets was trying to fuck her on top.

'Wouldn't it be great if he found her ass, ' Pam thought.

As if in answer to her wish, Clyde shoved forward and his cocktip did indeed find Jillian's tightly clenching anus.

"Ungh! Oh hell, Pam," Jillian cried out. "Cly... Clyde is... he's getting inside my asshole. Ungh! Oh shit!"

"Go for it, girl!" Pam cheered, pulling her mouth off Damien's cock momentarily.

Resuming her cocksucking, Pam kept staring as the Retriever's back curled sharply, burying his thickening cock in her friend's ass.

'Shit! How lucky can you be, ' she thought to herself, jealous of the double-fucking Jillian was about to receive. 'Two fucking cocks together.'

Jillian lowered her face to the floor in shame as she felt a second dog penis invade her body lustfully. In this lower position, Jonas began licking at her tits that were just above his head.

"Mmmmmh!" Jillian moaned in response, giving in to her own building lust.

This left only Hector on the sidelines. And being well trained in the art of servicing human bitches, he immediately assessed the situation. One of the females was taken care of, all her holes being inaccessible at the moment. While the other still presented him with one final opportunity.

The large Labrador strode across the bathroom floor, his nails clicking loudly on the hard tiles. His rock hard cock dangling under his belly as he approached her. He moved in front of Jillian's crouched form and licked her face.

Jillian instinctly peered up and was greeted with the sight of his twelve-inch cock fully erect. She gulped noticeably at the sight of the thick red cock, its veins showing prominently along its length. Already she could make out droplets of pre-cum gathering at its tip. She quickly glanced in Pamela's direction for help, but the blonde beauty was much too preoccupied in her own bestial activities to be of any assistance.

'God! This can't be happening, ' she said to herself. 'How did this ever happen?'

The next time Pam peered at her friend, she became aware of the latest development in Jillian's regard. Despite already having her rear fully impaled by dog-cocks, she now saw her friend being faced with the strange dog's monstrous shaft poking at her nose.

"Do it Jilly!" Pam urged her friend. "Suck the fucker off. Just think of your hubby's cock as you do it. It's not so bad actually."

Jillian glared at her friend, but Pam ignored her friend's disapproving stare and returned to sucking the large Doberman while the equally large Shepherd continued ramming its cock in her clenching pussy.

Seeing her friend suck ravenously on the doggy dick made her contemplate doing just that. Turning her face back at Hector's crotch, she stared intently on the drop of pre-cum hanging there. Then, with great trepidation, she stuck out her tongue and lapped the clear fluid off his cock.

She found the taste very salty, and somewhat metallic in flavor. All in all, she had to agree with Pamela's assessment. It didn't taste too bad at all.

Hector waddled his cock closer to Jillian's face, a clear declaration that he wanted servicing.

Jillian frowned as she, despite her reservations, lowered her face and took the large dog's cockhead in between her lips.

Hector immediately took charge and shoved his rump forward, burying the first six inches past her clasping lips. Jillian instinctly pulled back, choking and coughing at his sudden intrusion, but never relinquishing his cocktip.

Her friend's gagging sounds caught Pam's attention and when she took a quick glance over to her, she smiled around Damien's surging cock.

There, right next to her, Jillian Barberie, the famous weathergirl of Good Day LA, was begin gangbanged by three very horny and very virile dogs. Each of her holes filled to the brim with canine flesh, and she was enjoying it.

As soon as she had her first conscious taste of doggy cock, Jillian couldn't get enough of it. She began sucking and munching along the length of the adult movie dog, Hector. Once her tastebuds made contact with his pre-cum, she wanted to take his load down her throat. She wanted her stomach filled with his sperm.

This was the straw that broke her back. Now that she was so willing to go all the way with the large dog, she also found that she couldn't wait to feel her own dogs emptying their balls in her rear. Couldn't wait to feel their torrential spurts shooting in her ass and pussy.

Pamela stared jealously at her friend's bestial awakening. She was jealous because she only had two dogs to Jillian's three.

'Oooh! I wish I was in her position, ' she muttered to herself, sucking on the dog in her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.