Iris - Cover

Iris

by California Dreamer

Copyright© 2001 by California Dreamer

Erotica Sex Story: Shakuhachi and Cello in three parts

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

© 2001, all rights retained.

his is my very first story of this genre. After a bit of doctoring and rewriting, I think it's ready to be shared. I should warn you, it's a bit verbose. I needed the therapy.


Iris

Shakuhachi and Cello in three parts


First

If you drive into Toulome Meadows, stop at the overlook about 15 or so miles before you get to the meadow floor. On the left you can see six peaks, three in the foreground with two more visible behind and between them and then one large peak perfectly centered further back. Straight ahead and to your right is a glacier-polished valley. Etherally beautiful. It brings tears to my eyes thinking about it even now because the first time I saw that scene, was with Iris.

I first spoke to her in the parking lot of the San Francisco office where we worked. I had just parked after returning from a lunch time errand. She was striding gracefully through the lot towards me. All five feet of her. All 98 pounds of her. My heart thumped a warm surge through my belly. KKHI was playing a cello and shakuhachi piece. Flute tones floated around me while she, seemingly striding on the beat, was approaching rapidly, smiling shyly. There was something about her confidant walk that attracted me.

"Hey," I half shouted. "Come listen to this." I felt very daring, somehow, speaking so boldly to an almost stranger.

She stopped in front of the car next to mine, the eyes of her pixie face squinting slightly at me. Then she smiled, "Oh, hi. I recognize you now." She stood there, looking me in the eye, apparently listening to the music. "What is that?"

"Shakuhachi and cello."

She frowned and pursed her lips then shook her head. Just as I was about to say Japanese flute, she smiled and waved. "I'm almost late for a meeting."

I watched her little bubble butt as she strode towards the gate. I wanted her, now how do I get her? I thought about her the rest of the afternoon. I pictured her petit body, her oddly shaped face. I tried not to think about her sweet little butt.

I saw her in the hallway a few days later, striding along, gray skirt tight around her thighs, white blouse loosely covering her chest and waist. She ignored me and turned into the copy machine room. I grabbed a meaningless stack of papers and followed.

She was feeding paper one sheet at a time into the copier. I watched her deft, graceful fingers maneuvering the sheets.

"Hey, music lover. Did you make it to your meeting on time?"

She paused and looked over her shoulder at me, squinting slightly for a moment.

"Oh, hello. Yes, I did. Sorry I didn't have time to find out about that beautiful music."

I was frozen. I wasn't thinking or moving. I wasn't anything but eyes. A flush of pleasure surged through me as I watched her lips form words.

"My name's Iris Yamagawa."

I'm sure I heard her name because I had no trouble remembering it later. The delicate movement of her lips around those words had sent a tingle through me that kept my mind frozen.

She held out her hand. I took it in mine. Her hand was soft, very warm and smooth. So tiny. I heard a far away voice saying, "I'm Gavin O'Rourke. Glad to meet you."

"Me too." She swept up her papers and smiling over her shoulder, strode purposely from the room.

Back in my office I stared through the glass down the hallway imagining her figure striding away. Her office must be on this floor.

Getting hot for a co-worker is dumb, dumb, dumb. I should forget about trying to get something started. I should have followed my own advice. I am glad I didn't. Her last name I learned, means literaly mountain river in Japanese. The images that come floating into my mind; Climb a steep mountain, ride a rushing river.

A few weeks later, I worked until about seven. Grabbing my briefcase and coat, I headed for the elevators passing a cluster of terminals. There she was, staring intently at green letters on a black screen. Her tiny fingers flew over the keyboard. The clacking keys were loud in the large space around us. She must have sensed my presence for she turned and smiled.

"Hi," she said simply. A smile flickered across her face to be replaced by a steady little grin.

"Hi," I smiled back, feeling slightly flustered.

Inane questions flashed through my mind but I couldn't say a thing. I just took in her oddly shaped pixie face. I don't mean strange odd. She had a broad forehead and softly rounded, prominent cheek bones. Her mouth was small with full curved lips over a pointed chin. Not extraordinary but not ordinary.

I stared at her for a long moment. "Hungry?" I blurted, surprising myself.

She nodded, her expression not changing.

"Chinese?"

She nodded again. "Give me a moment."

"Sure." I draped my coat over the back of the chair next to her and watched her clack away. I admired her slim neck. I felt an urge to lean over and taste her skin. She stabbed a key and stood, turning toward me.

"I'll get my purse."

I nodded turning to face her. She looked up into my eyes, smiling questioningly.

"Wait for me here?"

"No." I grabbed my stuff and followed her down the hall, staring at her waist. So tiny. I wanted to try to circle her waist with my hands. My fingertips would probably touch.

Her cubicle was in the far corner of the large room. She retrieved her purse from a drawer and her jacket from its hook.

"Let's go." she said smiling up at me. She led the way to the elevators. Inside the car she punched the down button with a sigh and leaned against the side wall.

"I've never done this before." she said in a serious tone. Her face quavered. Just a little ripple of fear then she hid it.

"Me neither." I looked at her for a moment and nodded, making a little twisted mouÈ with my lips. "It's a little odd for me too."

I was about to reach out and cup her cheek in my palm when the elavator bottomed out and the doors slid back. Her eyes darted to the hallway but no one was there. She touched my arm softly for a long moment before brushing past me towards the revolving doors. She stepped inside and before she could start them round, I jumped in with her. She pushed against the door and I took wide, dancing steps behind her so as not to bump into her. I heard a soft laugh as we exited to the street. We headed for the parking lot, me staring down at her as we walked, she staring straight ahead.

"My car?" I asked.

"No, mine." She glanced up at me. "You don't mind, do you?"

"No, not at all." We walked to her car, our bodies a discreet distance apart. I couldn't take my eyes off her profile. How had she captivated me, I wondered. She moves her body with strength and grace. With a confidance that pleased me.

She opened the driver's door and threw her jacket and purse into the back then got in and leaned over to unlock the passenger door. I slid in and sat, putting my coat and briefcase into the back. She fumbled putting the key into the ignition switch. I stared at her profile, burning it into memory.

She sat still for a minute. She didn't look at me, seemed to be looking inside of herself. The street lights illuminated her blank expression.

"I carry a lot of baggage," she said softly, just her eyes turning in my direction, not really looking at me.

I felt goosebumps ripple down my neck. "It's okay. We'll figure it out."

She started the car and drove. That's all I remember until we got to China Town. We found a parking place just off Grant Avenue, fairly close to the restaurant zone, unbelievably. We walked silently into the restaurant and were seated at a small table for two against the back wall by a grumpy elderly Chinese waiter. I put my elbows on the table, my hands crossing, one over the other between us. She mimicked my position. I stared at her tiny slim fingers. I reached over and traced my forefinger down hers. I felt her eyes on my face. I rolled her hand palm up and put three fingertips on her wrist, stroking lightly, enjoying the feel of her silky skin.

We ordered. We talked. We ate. We watched each other, oblivious to everything else. As we left, I put my arm around her waist as if to guide her. My palm cupped her ribs, delighting in her warmth. She didn't move closer or away. She permitted my intimate touch, acknowledging it with a momentary smile in my direction.

We stopped alongside her car and she turned to me, looking up. She didn't speak for a moment.

"How tall are you?"

"Six feet. And you?"

She nodded as if I'd passed a test. "Five feet. Almost. Where do you live?"

"On Chestnut. A block from Galileo High." She looked away, her eyebrows furrowing.

"Shall I drive?"

She handed me her keys.

We didn't talk nor did we look at each other until I'd parked in my space under the building. She reached to open her door. "Wait," I said softly.

I got out, walked around and opened her door, holding out my hand to her. She took it and swung her feet out so that she was facing me, sitting. I offered my other hand, she took it and pulled herself to her feet, looking up at me, her head tilted far back. I felt a strong urge to stroke her lips softly with mine but she turned her head and leaned against me.

"This feels so natural, Iris, holding you. I wanted you the moment I saw you walking across the parking lot."

"Nice things happen in July," she murmured.

I spread my legs to bring my torso lower. I wrapped my arms around her and breathed in the soft scent of her hair.

"You feel so good in my arms." My voice seemed to resonate in my chest as I spoke into her hair. I felt her tremble and pull away.

She turned and bent into the open car doorway and started yanking our stuff out and blindly thrusting it at me. I grabbed coats and briefcase and a leather kit I hadn't seen before. She clambered out of the car and slammed the door before turning to me and pulling her coat and kit out of my hands.

"Which way?" she asked with some determination in her voice.

"Follow me." I led the way up the concrete stairs to the bottom flat's door while fishing my keys out of my coat pocket. Once inside she glanced around the room and then dropped her coat and kit into my overstuffed reading chair. I did the same before reaching for her hand. I pulled her over to the couch and sat, leaving her standing. She bent and slipped her shoes off before sitting facing me slightly. She didn't smile nor did I. We just looked at each other.

"Are you..." she started a question.

"Not any more." Glenda was no more. "And you?"

She shook her head, leaning toward me. "Hold me," she said almost plaintively.

I reached for her shoulders and leaned my face close to hers. "Hold me back?"

She snorted softly through her nose and swung herself to straddle my legs facing me. Her skirt was too tight for her to get close so I slid it up around her hips. She squirmed close and hugged her arms around my shoulders. I squeezed her hips with my hands and slid my hands up and around her back. She was so tiny in my arms. Tiny and warm, her hair smelling sweetly of shampoo. I nuzzled and kissed her neck, sucking her skin softly between my lips. Her lips slid along my jaw, seeking mine.

"This is too fast," she murmured against my mouth.

"True."

"I'm giving myself a birthday present."

"What kind of present?"

"You."

Her tongue probed hesitantly then danced softly with mine. Her legs tightened around my hips. I began to hunch up against her, rubbing us softly together. I slid my hands down her waist to her thighs and up under her skirt to cup and squeeze her ass tightly. I leaned forward and lurched to my feet, her legs wrapping around my waist. I side stepped around her shoes and moved toward the bedroom. Nudging open the door I moved to the bed and fell slowly backwards onto it. She sat up straight and looked down at me. Her mouth was open and she seemed to be breathing fast. My fingers leapt to unbutton her silk blouse and I tried to pull it off her shoulders.

"No, wait. Let me," she complained.

I let my arms fall away and she moved to stand beside the bed. A shrug and her blouse fell to the floor. I sat up and quickly unbuttoned my top shirt buttons before pulling it over my head. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. I kicked off my shoes and reached for my belt buckle. We were both eager it seemed.

"No. Let me," she insisted, pushing my hands away and pulling my belt apart. I unbuttoned the button and she pulled my zipper down.

"Bounce." she ordered. I did and she slid my pants to my knees leaving my shorts in place. I reached for the waistband of her panty hose and worked my thumbs gently underneath. She wiggled her hips and I pulled them free of her hips to her knees.

She wore a silk camisole top and tiny silver silk panties.

"Wait." she whispered and stepped back.

"'Kay." I worked my pants and socks off at the same time. She bent and pulled her panty hose to her ankles then stood.

"Help me," she whispered. I slid off the bed, kneeling in front of her and worked one tiny foot free then the other. I looked up at her face. She looked down at me.

I stood. She dropped her eyes to my tented shorts and then back up to my face. Her mouth forming an 'O'. I pulled my shorts down and let them drop to the floor. She looked down at my erection.

"I don't think you'll fit," she squeeked, reaching out tentative finger tips. She wrapped her hand around me and squeezed gently. "It's as big around as my tennis racket grip. You'll never..."

I quickly deflated in her hand. "It's okay. We'll work it out."

She snorted a soft laugh.

"Let's get in bed. We've got some serious cuddling to do."

I pulled the blankets and sheet back and we slid in. She turned and slid her leg over mine as she pulled me close with her arms around my neck.

"Thanks for slowing down. It's been a long time since..." She pressed her face against my neck. I stroked her back and slid a hand under her camisole.

"Let's take this off. I want to feel your skin against me. She moved back and we worked it over her head. She covered her small breasts with her palms. She was just visible in the moonlight.

"Lay flat so I can take your panties off." Saying that gave me such a delicious little thrill.

She rolled and I started sliding tiny silk panties down over her hips as she pressed her feet into the bed. I tossed the silk panties away and gathered her into my arms rolling us onto our sides. She was so tiny, so warm, so soft silky smooth. My erection lengthened between us. She reached down and nestled it between her thighs. I cupped her ass and sucked her lower lip while nuzzling her nose with mine. She murmured softly against my mouth. I began stroking her back softly, slowly, enjoying the wonderful feel of her skin.

"Iris, your skin is so smooth. I never want to turn loose of you."

"Umm," she sighed against my cheek. "I like the way you hold me. I feel surrounded by your strength."

I rolled on top keeping my weight light on her, nuzzled her neck and kissed her collar bones, one after the other. Then the top of one breast, then her sternum then her other breast just below her nipple. I wanted a taste of every inch of her. I licked her nipple then sucked it softly into my mouth letting my tongue move round and round as slowly as I could move. She made a soft sigh of contentment and her belly muscles fluttered against my chest. A little ripple then a twitch. I bit her nipple gently and she twitched against me again.

"Mmmm," I hummed around her nipple. I pulled up and moved down between her legs sucking the sparse pubic hair on her mound into my mouth. Her legs kicked into the air and she squeeked against her fist. I tasted her for the first time. She was sweet and salty. I found her clit and teased it softly before sucking it into my mouth. Her belly muscles lurched under my palm. I licked again and tried putting two fingers into her.

She groaned and shuddered. "What are you doing, Gavin? You're gonna kill me," she moaned. Her vagina clamped on the one finger that had won entrance.

I nodded and her belly muscles twitched hard.

Ooh, I've learned a new trick. I nodded and sucked and licked. She shrieked, her body rigid and shuddering. I held still for a moment then released her clit and slid up her body and sucked her nipple. She came gently making soft little cries as I licked it rapidly and sucked. I lay alongside her, gathering her into my arms.

She was warm and fragrant, slippery with sweat.

"It's been such a long time," she whispered. "I feel so totally relaxed, I have no energy left. Hold me for a while? Spoon me."

I rolled into place with one arm under her neck. My other hand found her taut belly. She made a long soft sigh and wormed little fingers into my hand. We slept.

I woke feeling her warm butt pressed against my belly. I put my hand on her hip and stroked her silky skin. Moving slowly, I slid out of bed and went to the bathroom to pee. Still half asleep, I raised the lid, sat carefully and let loose a stream. I licked my lips and savored her flavor. My dick warmed and lengthened. I gave it a shake, stood and moved to the sink. Washing my hands and face woke me up. I grinned at myself in the mirror and picked up a small plastic bottle of baby oil and danced back to the bed. Looking down at her I could see she hadn't moved.

She was still on her side, her face resting on the pillow. Her mouth was slightly open. The pillow case was wet under her cheek. I poured a little baby oil on my palm and put the bottle on the night stand. I grabbed my half hard dick and stroked the oil onto it. When fully erect, I moved to the bed and slid under the blankets and spooned behind her. She didn't waken when I slid my hand around her hip and pulled her flat onto her back with her legs over mine. Reaching down between her legs I grabbed my dick and started stroking it, pushing the head against her entrance.

"Mmm," she murmured.

I centered and pushed gently. I couldn't get into her, she was so small. I gripped my dick tighter in my fist and pushed harder until my dick head popped into her. I felt it pop, literally.

I heard the little sound a woman only makes once for a man. The soft cry when her new lover first enters her.

Then she sighed, "No. Please."

I froze, just a little more than an inch into her.

I pushed deeper when her breathing slowed and deepened. In a little deeper and then pulled my hips back then thrust slowly until I was halfway buried in her tight warmth.

"No, Steve. Please, no more babies."

I began slow strokes, holding her pubis in the palm of my hand. Almost all the way out then slowly back into her now slippery pussy.

"Oh, Steve, what are you doing to me?" she whimpered softly.

I pushed even deeper until she couldn't take any more of me.

"Oh, what are you doing. It hurts," she groaned softly.

I pulled back, holding my dick just at her entrance. Pushing gently I popped back into her. She squirmed, trying to get free of me but I held her tightly. I pulled out and waited a moment before slipping back into her slippery warm vagina. I entered her smoothly as deeply as she could take and began slow deep strokes.

"No, stop. You're... You're not Steve."

"No, I'm Gavin, remember?" I spoke softly in her ear and began moving faster. Her hands fluttered between her legs as if searching for the intruder. I could feel my dick moving under her belly muscles like a mole tunneling under a lawn.

"Stop. Please don't. It hurts me. It's too big." She slowly groaned each word.

I held her squirming body tightly and stopped stroking. "I'll go gently. Don't worry." I sat up over her, straddling her leg. I held her hips firmly and pulled back and pushed deeper than before. I had to see this so I leaned over and turned on the bedside lamp. I looked down between her legs and saw her stretched pussy lips clinging to my dick.

"Jesus, it's like I'm fucking a twelve year old," I spoke only to myself.

I moved slightly, leaning to the side and pulled both of her legs up and pushed them against her chest. I could just see her inflated clit, bright pink against flaming red flesh. I began fucking her, leaning forward spreading her legs wide. She moaned in pain or pleasure I couldn't tell and didn't care. I had lost it. I was just a dick with two squinting eyes. The hot sweet pleasure rippled through my body in one continuous wave.

"God, you feel good. Oh, so good." I pumped faster, looking down at her grimacing face.

"Look at me. Open your eyes," I groaned. She shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut even tighter.

"Look at me. I'm gonna come. I gonna come so hard I'm gonna die." That opened her eyes.

She began shaking her head, mouthing "No. No, not in me."

"Yess, in you. Fill you up." I panted.

"No, don't come in me. Please. Please don't. Come in my mouth, don't come inside me."

I let go her legs and dropped down onto her, wrapping my arms around her shoulders. I pressed my face to her hair and moaned loudly. "Coming. I'm coming. Now." I felt a solid jet of molten gold eject down my straining dick. One long, hard pulse of pure pleasure. I strained against her flailing hips never wanting this feeling to stop.

"Oh, it's there." she cried into my ear, her arms wrapping tightly around my neck. Her hips stopped moving and she just strained up against me, shuddering. I stroked once pressing hard onto her belly. She twitched once and collapsed, a rag doll underneath my trembling, sweating body. I panted softly against her cheek, moving gently in her.

"You're still hard. How can you still be hard after that...?" Her breath hot against my face.

"It's all your fault," I grinned at her, moving to smear languid kisses on her lips.

"Stop. Don't get started again." She rolled her face away into the pillow.

I licked the sweat from her neck and levered myself upright, careful not to come out of her. I sat back and looked up and down her body. Her sparse, stringy pubic hair was matted and glistening. Her belly and chest were shiney with our sweat. Her flat belly rose and fell as she breathed. My dick twitched and she felt it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.