My Office Slut - Cover

My Office Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - He found out that she's an exhibitionist, and he took advantage of that, to their mutual satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We woke up later and got ready to go out. A quick shower and shave for me, and then I went and got dressed. Marcy hit the shower, and did her shaving. She did her make up, and got dressed.

She said "If you want a quick blow job, just ask."

I shook my head and said "No, I want to save my energy."

She smiled at me.

We took a cab to a the club. From the outside it looked more like a warehouse. A knock, flash the card, and we were let in. Marcy just had on her skirt, a pair of heels and her light blouse, that showed off her tits nicely.

Before we went in to the actual club, I pulled her aside and said softly to her "We can look around all you want, I don't agree with everything that is done here, but some of it is interesting. No pressure will be put on you by me or anyone else. But on the other hand, you are free to do whatever you wish."

Marcy looked at me, and just whispered "I trust you, just don't let me get carried away. I will do whatever you say."

I winked at her and said "Let us venture forth then."

I took her arm in mine and we entered the club.

The Club. The club was on three levels. Downstairs were various game rooms done up as the situation called for. There was a dungeon for bondage, a small torture chamber for people into that. A small theatre with porn films running. A room with about anything your imagination could think of. In one room two men were sucking each other, another had two lesbians going at it. One room had two guys pretending to rape a woman. All kinds of scenes were being acted out. The mid level was basically in four parts, and all were pretty much alike. There was a small stage and seating for the viewers. Upstairs was mainly rooms where couples could go by themselves, or with others. There also was a big room, which was the scene of various couples taking part in an orgy.

Marcy and I toured the lower level first. She was quite intested in seeing a woman bound and gagged. We watched as a man spanked her with a paddle, He was not hitting her real hard, but her ass soon reddened. Once he had spanked her about twenty times. he moved in behind her, and slid a finger into her cunt. She moaned loudly and he held a wet finger aloft, as if he was showing the world how much the woman liked it. Marcy was holding my arm tightly and rubbing her tit on my arm as we watched. The man then tied the woman down to a small bench. This put her ass out, and he quickly bound her there, then proceeded to fuck her from behind. While he was fucking her, he shoved a medium sized dildo up her ass.

We moved on. The next room had a woman who was bound also, but she had her tits tied with rope, and a piece of rope went down her front and through her crotch. The rope was digging right into her cunt slit. She also had a heavy looking set of nipple clamps on. Marcy just looked at it for a bit, then pulled me away.

She whispered "Sex should feel good, not hurt."

We continued our tour. Marcy watched the two guys sucking each other for a moment, then looked at me. I just shook my head, and we moved on.

In the next room was a woman, who looked like a woman. She had nice tits, and a nice shape, but a cock stuck out from her crotch. Marcy just pulled me along.

She did watch two women doing each other for a bit. She then looked at me and smiled.

She said "You know I like that."

The final room we looked into, had a woman on top of a man. He had his cock buried in her cunt, while another man stood bent over them and was shoving his cock into her ass. A third man was fucking her face with his cock.

Marcy did not linger, just said "Interesting."

She appeared to be done, so we made our way upstairs. There was a little sign on the wall and it told what act would be played on which stage. I got Marcy and I both a drink and we checked out the acts. One was a man with two women, and Marcy looked at me.

She said "I've found the one I want."

I nodded and said "I could have guessed that."

We went into that room, and found a table close to the stage. We sipped our drinks.

I said to her "So anything downstairs catch your fancy?"

She just shook her head, and said "Not really. I would let you tie me up sometime, but no pain. I just think that is weird."

I smiled and said "You are right."

She then said "The two women were neat, and the woman with all the men, although I would never let anyone in my ass."

She then looked at me and said "You are not into asses are you?"

I just shook my head and said "No, I'm with you so far."

She then asked me teasingly "Would you let another man suck you?"

I said "Maybe if I was real desperate, but no, not as long as I can get a woman to do it. But seriously, and this may be sexist, I am not into same sex stuff for men, but I love seeing women do it."

Marcy just said "I don't know if that is sexist or not. But I agree with you."

I checked the time, and knew the show would be starting in a few minutes. Some of the other tables started to fill up, mostly with couples, but the odd pairs of men or women. I kept an eye on everything. In a table across from us was a fine looking blonde. She had on a top that showed she had big tits. Her partner was good looking also.

The lights dimmed some, and a man came onstage, He ran through a little preamble of the play, the virgin daughter is seduced by the maid. They are caught by the butler, and he does the maid, while the maid does the daughter.

The lights dimmed a bit further, but you could still make out others who were in the audience.

Then a young girl came on stage. The actresses are supposed to be nineteen, but she did not look older than sixteen. She came down and mingled with the audience. Next was the so called maid. She was another young girl who seemed to be busting out of her maid outfit. She had big tits, and a shapely ass. Next came the butler. This guy was a hunk, he looked like he was in his early twenties, and he must have pumped some serious iron, because he was bulging with muscles.

The three of them made their way around the area, stopping to talk with the couples. The young one stopped at our table, and looked at Marcy.

She said "I'm Veronica, one of the actresses tonight. I really am a virgin, but I do like the girls."

She smiled at Marcy and said "If you want to join in, feel free."

She moved on, and the other girl stopped and said "Hi."

She did not linger, and then the young man stopped, he looked long and hard at Marcy, then said "I wish you were playing the maid part."

Marcy just smiled but did not say anything.

They continued their tour around. When they were gone, Marcy said "I would like to join that young one. She only looks about sixteen. I would like to see her real ID."

I nodded and said "I'd like to see it too."

I then said "If you feel like it, you are allowed to join them towards the end of the show."

She looked at me, and said "Like I am going to get up on the stage and perform."

I just smiled.

The show was getting ready, as the small stage area, had a curtain suddenly go around it, effectly blocking our view. It was only closed for a couple of minutes, when it opened again. There was a bed on the stage and Veronica was laying in the bed, with a blanket over her.

Slowly she peeled back the blanket to reveal that she was wearing a sort baby doll set, and she looked very innocent, as she slowly started to rub her own tits through the top of her outfit. Before long, she opened it and continued to rub her naked tits. She looked very much like a school girl playing with herself.

I looked at Marcy, and she was following the action on stage. The young girl then took the panties of her outfit off, and spread her legs out. She did look very nice, with her top open and her tits showing, as she started to rub her pussy some.

Marcy looked at me and smiled.

The young one was just starting to get into rubbing her cunt, when suddenly the maid appeared. She was dressed in her maid outfit, and her tits looked like they would pop out of her top at any minute. She slowly approached the bed, and the young one made like she was covering up. The maid stopped her and said "I can make it feel even better."

I young one just nodded, and the maid. soon knelt btween her legs and started to eat her out. As she did this, she pulled up her little skirt, and pulled her panties down. He finger came back and she was playing with her cunt, as she licked the young one.

I moved my chair over by Marcy. She just looked at me and smiled.

Then she said "This is so fucking hot."

I glanced around, and everyone seemed to be watching the show. A few arms were round their partners were beginning to rub some breasts, but the crowd was pretty quiet.

On stage, the butler now showed up. The young one made like she was not going to stay, but the butler said "I'll tell your mother, you are a lesbian."

That seemed to blackmail her into staying, and soon the butler had the maid naked, and then as the maid went back to licking the cunt of the young one, the butler knelt behind her, and slid his long cock into her upturned cunt.

Marcy was watching this closely, and I reached around and started to unbutton her top. Marcy looked at me, but did nothing to stop me, even when I did not stop, and unbuttoned her blouse completely and opened it, so her tits were showing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.