On Golden Lake - Cover

On Golden Lake

Copyright© 2001 by ppcummings

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mother, son, and a tall dark stranger at a lake cottage.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Two more lazy days passed on the shores of Golden Lake. The summer was drifting by, and Meg was beginning to realize that she had done basically nothing to prepare for the upcoming school year. She loved teaching, but she loved her summer vacations too. Every August, she had to force herself to get ready for the long grind ahead.

And every year, it seemed to get harder. Maybe she was getting burned out on teaching. The students certainly weren't making it any easier. The sixth graders weren't so bad. The eighth graders, on the other hand, were almost impossible to discipline. Thank goodness Justin wasn't like that!

At least she and Bill had the good sense (and enough money) to send him to a private school. Maybe she should consider getting a job at a private school too? Certainly the students must be easier to deal with than the ill-mannered students she had to deal with.

She sat at the kitchen table, notes and papers strewn in careless piles in front of her. She tapped away at her laptop, outlining her classes for the first few weeks of the school year. But she was having trouble concentrating. She stared wistfully out the window and ran her fingers through her hair. Through a gap in the trees, she saw Justin down at the beach, skipping stones.

She sighed loudly in frustration. Her concentration was practically nil. She found herself thinking about Blake...

She hadn't talked to him since three mornings ago, when she and Justin left abruptly. Her feelings toward him ebbed and flowed. Generally, she was angry with him. Angry at him, and embarrassed by what she had done. But the intensity of that emotion had eased considerably. The last few days with Justin had resulted in that. She was a different person now - she recognized that fact. She and Justin... and Blake... were in a relationship that she didn't fully understand, but she didn't really care. She felt like a new woman - sexually free and alive! So different than these last few lonely years since her divorce from Bill. And Blake! What exactly WERE her feelings toward him?

For one thing, he wasn't AT ALL like her ex-husband. She liked Blake. She liked him a LOT. But how could she face him again? What would they say to one another? Maybe she WAS still angry with him. He had seduced Justin! And her!

But no, this morning she had screwed up her courage and tried to call him on the phone, getting so far as picking up the receiver, tapping in his phone number, and letting it ring. And ring. And then she remembered. He had told her that he was going to be out of town for a few days on one of his short business trips. Oh well, he'd be back. But when? Tonight? She couldn't remember for sure.

And so she had found herself thinking about him all day long. She clearly wanted to see him, but why? It should have been obvious to her - for one thing, she was horny. She had purposely avoided having sex with Justin these last few days. She was accepting of the fact that it was going to happen again, and there was no denying that she WANTED it to happen again. But she felt that maybe there could be too much of a good thing. It seemed important to her to maintain some air of normalcy in their relationship. For both her sake and Justin's.

Damn, she couldn't concentrate. She saved her file and turned the computer off. Suddenly, she felt the need to get out of the house for a while. Maybe she could hit the mall and add to her wardrobe. Her budget was meager, but surely she could afford a new outfit or two. She chuckled. In a way, that would sort of be getting ready for the school year. And a heck of a lot more fun than preparing class notes.

She rearranged her papers into more orderly piles, than walked down to the beach. Justin was still tossing stones into the lake. She watched with admiration as a flattened stone skipped 6, 7, then 8 times across the still water.

"Wow! Pretty impressive kiddo!"

Justin grinned broadly. "Pretty good huh? Been practicing."

"Yes very good. Say sweetie, I'm thinking of taking a drive to the mall. Wanna keep me company?"

"Hmmm. Can I get a new video game?"

Meg looked at him sternly. "Have you finished the last one you bought yet?"

Justin sighed and rolled his eyes. "No, not yet."

"Okay then. When you finish that one, we'll buy you another." She put her arm around him. "Deal?"

He nodded. "Deal."

Meg laughed. "Okay. Give your Mom a hug." He turned into her, put his arms around her back, and squeezed her tightly. Meg realized that his face was pressed into her breasts, and he was leaving it there. One of his hands slipped down the small of her back, toward her butt...

She quickly pulled away, and he looked at her with a hurt expression. Her chest tightened, and she suddenly felt unsteady on her feet. They looked deeply into each other eyes for a moment, and then the moment passed. "Maybe later, okay sweetie?"

He nodded his head slowly. "Okay."

Meg was pleased to see a slight smile on his face. "So, do you want to come with me or not?"

"I don't think so Mom. I'll stick around here."

She was disappointed, but it was his decision. He was old enough to be by himself for a few hours. "Okay babe. I won't be home too late."


Meg strolled down the wide aisles of the mall, passing groups of boisterous teenagers and tired-looking mothers with young children in tow. It had been a successful shopping trip, as evidenced by the two bulging shopping bags she carried. A couple of new pairs of slacks, three new blouses, and she hadn't even broken the bank.

She was heading toward the exit when she found herself passing Summer Heat, the little shop where she had purchased her swimsuit just a few weeks before. Meg smiled to herself. This is where it had all started, with the purchase of her thong. Funny how such a simple thing could be a life-changing experience, but it was true. That simple piece of fabric had set off a chain reaction.

She paused just outside the store entrance, and glanced discretely inside the brightly lit shop, grimacing a bit at the beat of the hip-hop music that emanated from within. Her eyes flitted over the racks of brightly colored swimsuits and other summer wear.

She spotted a slim, blond girl in the middle of the store, and Meg immediately placed her - it was the very same one who had sold her the swimsuit. The girl stood in front of a rack of fluorescent swimsuits, holding a clipboard in one hand and rifling through the inventory with the other. A smile came to Meg's lips as she recalled how nice the girl was, how she had complimented her, flattering her. She flushed a bit when she recalled the girl saying she had a "cute butt". It had been AGES since she had heard a compliment like that.

Meg wondered how old she was. Seventeen? Sixteen? This was probably a summer job for her. She certainly fit the look of a high school student. She wore little or no makeup, but she didn't need it - her face was pretty and fresh looking, and very expressive. Something about her free and easy bearing called to mind a cheerleader. She was a few inches shorter than Meg, and quite slim. Her wavy blond hair was strewn carelessly on her head. She was wearing a pink navel-exposing crop-top blouse, molded tightly to her torso. Her small breasts strained against the fabric. Her pants were faded blue jean hip-huggers, slung very low on her hips, and flared at the ankles. The girl was young and vibrant, lip-syncing to the music that filtered from the overhead speakers. Meg smiled wistfully. Oh, to be young again.

Suddenly, Meg started. She realized that the girl was watching her. She flashed a radiant smile of recognition, put the clipboard to her side, and sauntered casually up to Meg. "Hi! I remember you. From a couple of weeks ago right?"

Meg nodded and returned the smile. "Yup. I bought a bikini."

The girl grinned. "Yeah. A very SEXY bikini if I remember right... actually, a thong. You looked sooo hot in it, but you didn't believe me."

Meg felt her face flush with embarrassment. "Oh, I believed you," she said with a friendly smile. I was just a little... shy I guess. I'd never worn a thong before."

The girl's eyes flickered over Meg's body, down to her bare legs, then back at Meg's face. "I sure don't know why you'd be shy... you've got a great body."

Meg cheeks were getting warm. It was so... WEIRD... to get these compliments from a teenaged girl. She didn't quite know how to respond. "Uh, thanks... you sure know how to make an old woman feel good."

"Oh, you're HARDLY an old woman. Not with legs like those."

Meg laughed merrily. "Well then, how old do you think I am?"

The girl put her finger to her lips and thought for a moment. "Hmmm." Her blue eyes wandered searchingly over Meg's face. "I'd say... thirty-three. No, thirty-two!"

Meg giggled. "My my, aren't you sweet. You're flattering me. Actually, I'm thirty-seven."

The girl's eyes widened. "Really? Gosh, you don't look thirty-seven." She giggled mirthfully. "Your husband is lucky."

Meg sighed. "Not really. I'm... we're... divorced."

"Oh." The girl grimaced. "Whoops. I guess I put my foot in my mouth. Sorry." She touched Meg on the arm, a friendly pat. "Anyway," she continued cheerily, "My mom's thirty-eight and she looks a LOT older than you. You must not have any kids right?"

"I have one... a boy. He's thirteen."

"Well, motherhood has been kind to you," said the girl brightly. "I'm sixteen, and I've got a younger brother and a little sister." She laughed. "I guess we're wearing our Mom out." She stuck out her hand by way of introduction. "My name is Katie, by the way."

Meg introduced herself and took the proffered hand. It was warm and soft, and she shook it gently. The girl squeezed back, and then slowly released Meg's hand. Once again, she touched Meg's arm softly, and held it there. "Very nice to meet you Meg. So... are you here to buy another swimsuit?"

Meg shook her head and smiled. "No, just passing by. I think I'm all set in the swimsuit department." Katie's hand was still lightly resting on her forearm. Meg cleared her throat nervously, very self-conscious over Katie's lingering touch. "Anyway, I think I've spent enough money today." She glanced down at the shopping bags in her hand.

A flash of disappointment crossed Katie's face. "Sure I can't convince you Meg? It's always a good idea to have a spare suit. Heck, I've got three of them! Plus, we're having a clearance sale, so there are some good deals in here."

Meg paused in indecision. It WAS a good idea to have a spare...

"Plus," continued Katie. "I could use some company. It's so slow today that my boss left me in charge for the rest of the day. She hardly EVER does that." She sniffed and rolled her eyes in exasperation. "She thinks I'm too young to be trusted."

Meg didn't respond, and that was all the opening that Katie needed. She grinned broadly, flashing her pearly white teeth. "C'mon Meg! I'll show you what we have." She grabbed Meg by the hand and led her into the store.


"So tell me Meg... have you worn your new suit yet? Do you like it?" Katie was rifling through a rack of fluorescent bikinis, trying to find one to Meg's liking.

Meg smiled. "Yep. I've got a LOT of use out of it already."

"Isn't it just sooo sexy wearing a thong?" Katie looked pointedly at the older woman and winked. Meg grinned shyly and nodded.

"Where have you worn it?"

"Oh, just at a summer cabin - my ex-husband's. It's over at Golden Lake. My son and I are staying there the rest of the summer."

Katie frowned. "Hmmm. Well heck, aren't there any guys to show off for?" She giggled. "Other than your son of course."

Meg smiled nervously. The girl didn't realize how close to the mark her comment was. As a matter of fact, she HAD shown off for her son. And Blake too of course.

"Well... there IS this guy... a neighbor... who seems to appreciate it." She winked. "A LOT." She couldn't believe how open she was being with this girl. But Katie seemed so bright and cheerful and innocent - Meg felt reasonably comfortable telling her. Almost like a teenage girl sharing secrets with her best friend.

"Oooh," purred Katie. "Tell me more."

Meg laughed lightly. "Let's just say I've had some fun the last couple of weeks."

Katie winked in understanding, and pulled out a dark blue bikini from the rack. "Here's one Meg. This one's got a thong bottom. Kind of like the suit I sold you, but half-price. Shall we see how it looks on you?"


"Oh wow Meg... that suit looks FANTASTIC. It's even sexier than the one you bought." Katie's clear blue eyes roamed up and down the older woman's body, while Meg stood half-nude in front of her, awkward and self-conscious, shifting nervously from foot to foot. She was standing in one of the store's two small dressing rooms, and Katie was just outside, looking in. "You've GOT to have it."

Meg laughed. "You're a very good salesperson Katie. But I don't know...".

"Well, I'm not just saying that to make a sale, if THAT'S what you're wondering. It really DOES look great. And it fits to your boobs really well... turn around and check 'em out in the mirror." Meg nervously complied. It was so STRANGE being complimented like this. It was almost... flirting. A fleeting thought crossed Meg's mind. WAS Katie flirting with her? Was she gay... or bi maybe? Once before in her sheltered life Meg had experienced another woman coming on to her. At least, only once that she was certain of. But Meg brushed the thought aside. Nah, it couldn't be. Katie was probably just being customer-friendly.

She appraised herself in the mirror. Katie was right, she decided. The suit DID fit nicely. The bra wasn't quite as skimpy as her new suit, but it seemed to lift her boobs a bit, making them appear larger. She adjusted the top slightly, as Katie continued her flattery. "Gee Meg - you have SUCH a tight butt. I hope mine looks so good when I'm thirty-seven. I'm like... TOTALLY afraid I'm gonna get flabby." She giggled. "Ooh, looks like you HAVE been wearing your new suit... no tan lines like you had last time."

Meg smiled and looked at Katie's reflection in the mirror, over her shoulder. "You're right... the new suit's seen a lot of use. And thanks for the compliment, but I don't think my butt is all THAT great."

"That's what you said the last time you were here, but you're WAY too modest Meg. It's a very, very nice rear. Nice shape to your hips too. Except the thong needs a little adjusting. It's not fitting you quite right."

"It's not?"

Katie shook her head, and Meg's eyes met those of the younger girl in the mirror, and they held each other's gaze for a moment. Her heart skipped a beat... Katie WAS flirting! She was certain of it. They looked into each other's eyes for a long, electricity-charged moment, until finally Meg looked away. She was embarrassed, nervous, flattered... but also... excited? She was so confused...

Meg had never had sex with a girl, hadn't even really thought about it. The one time a woman had flirted with her she had been too shocked to even know how to react. Nothing had happened. But there was something about what was happening now... she was intrigued, curious... but the girl was so young - was Meg simply confusing friendliness with flirting? She looked up again, into the mirror, and watched nervously as Katie approached her from behind. She wasn't sure what was going to happen next, or what to do if something DID happen... she felt her heart pounding in nervous anticipation, fully conscious of her near nudity.

Katie was standing directly behind Meg. The older women could smell the girl's delicate, flower-scented perfume, could hear her breathing, could almost, in fact, feel her warm breath on her bare neck. In the mirror, she saw Katie glance briefly over her own shoulder, back through the changing room doorway toward the main store.

"You have a great body Meg," she said. "And nice hips." She giggled. "I think I already said that." Did Meg detect just a hint of nervousness in Katie's voice? "So when you pull the sides of the suit up a bit higher...". Meg felt the girl's nimble fingers grasping the fabric at each hip and tug upward gently..."you can really show them off." Katie's fingers lingered for a moment, then they slid between the waistband and the sensitive skin of Meg's lower back. Katie continued: "And we can snug up the string a little bit between your butt cheeks I think." She followed the thin strand of cloth with her fingertips, at once pulling upward and pressing inward. Katie's fingers were soft and warm against her sensitive skin, and Meg reflexively spread her legs slightly. Katie's fingers lingered between Meg's ass cheeks, just above her anus, and then she slowly drew them upward, running them over the fabric of the thong.

Meg closed her eyes. Her senses were reeling - she was shocked, dumbfounded, and titillated... titillated by this young girl! Katie was practically groping her ass, but the last thing Meg wanted was for her to stop. It felt so erotic that Meg was paralyzed.

"There. That looks better," said Katie softly, and Meg couldn't help but notice that her sweet young voice was shaking even more with... what? Nervousness? Arousal? Oh God, Meg didn't know what to do about this. So she just stood there doubtfully, allowing it to continue. She opened her eyes again, and met Katie's stare in the mirror... the girl's eyes were bright and shiny. She watched and felt as the girl pressed lightly against her. She felt the fabric of Katie's denim jeans brush against her ass, fleetingly at first, but then the girl pressed against her more forcefully. Their gaze was still locked together in the mirror.

"There," repeated Katie. "Much better. Now let's see how the top is fitting you." Once again, Katie glanced back over her shoulder. Meg realized that she was confirming that there were no customers that had entered the store - that the two of them were still alone.

"It's... it's okay I think," stammered Meg. "It looks good."

Katie pressed her body against Meg's back, and the woman could feel the girl's warm breath against the side of her neck. "Um... yeah, it does... it looks like the fabric is a little bit baggy on your left boob though... let's see if we can make it right." Meg watched in the mirror as the girl reached both arms around her. Her left hand slid beneath the side of the bra, pushing it outward, as her right hand cupped the breast in an effort to reposition it. Her fingers brushed her nipple, and Meg almost jumped out of her skin - she both watched and felt her nipple stiffen at the girl's soft, delicate touch. She sighed in an involuntary response to the sensation. Oh God, it felt wonderful, but she shouldn't let this continue. This was crazy!

Meg watched as Katie's delicate fingers pushed and prodded her breast, ostensibly to adjust it under the bra, but the touch was more of a caress than anything. Her palm was rubbing softly against Meg's erect nipple, and the warmth of her hand permeated the delicate skin. Meg heard the girl sigh softly next to her ear, and she looked up. Their eyes locked once again, silently communicating the sensuality of the moment.

"I think that looks better... don't you Meg?"

But neither of them looked. Their gaze was fixed on one another. Meg was very much aware that the girl's hand was still on her breast, softly and... sensuously... caressing it. Every one of her senses felt sharpened. She could feel the girl's warm breath on her neck. She could hear Katie's breathing, harsher and deeper. She could feel her own breathing quicken. She could feel the girl pelvis pressing against her ass, more insistently now. Meg's self-control was waning, and she pressed back invitingly.

Katie immediately acted on that little invitation. She thrust her groin against the older woman. "Are you... into it Meg?" she asked softly.

Meg knew exactly what she was being asked, and she didn't know how to respond at first. But finally she replied in a shaking, nervous voice. "I... I don't know Katie... I don't know if we should do this."

Katie was now openly caressing Meg's breast, applying pressure to the erect sensitive nipple. "Have you ever been with a woman... or a girl?" She took a rubbery nipple between her thumb and index finger and tweaked it gently. Meg gasped. "It's fun Meg," continued Katie. "I like being with girls... A LOT... and I really like YOU." She kissed the side of Meg's neck delicately, and ground her pelvis against the older woman's naked butt.

Meg's senses were reeling. This young girl was expertly seducing her. "I'm... confused... I don't know what to do..."

"Just go with the flow Meg," Katie whispered. She lifted both cups of the swimsuit upward and Meg's heaving breasts sprang free. Katie cradled them both, and began to knead them and caress them with her warm hands.

"Oh god," sighed Meg softly. The sensation was wonderful! She felt her face flush with arousal.

"Mmm, your boobs are so nice... firm but soft. You have a beautiful body Meg. Everything about you is beautiful." She caressed Meg's breasts and circled her fingertips lazily around the dark, distended nipples, and Meg leaned back against her, her legs weak and rubbery. She suddenly felt light-headed.

"Meg," Katie continued. "I'm going to close up the store in about half an hour. We could be all alone. If you want to," she added. She kissed Meg's ear lobe. "We could have so much fun together." Her hands left Meg's breasts and began to slowly, sensuously slide along her waist, over the flare of her hips. She pushed her groin firmly against Meg's butt.

Meg knew that she should just leave, get away from this situation before it was too late. But she was already too far gone... this was an experience she just HAD to have. There was no denying what she was feeling, and she nodded slowly. "Okay Katie. Let me... let me go to the food court and get something to drink... I'll be back."


Meg wandered through the mall in a fog, a half-filled paper cup of Seven-up gripped in her trembling hand. The day's hustle and bustle was winding down. Most of the customers had left for home, and all of the merchants were closing their stores for the night as she walked past. But she was oblivious to the activity around her, her mind swimming with nervous anticipation. Her heart pounded nervously in her chest. She couldn't BELIEVE she was going through with this.

She ducked down a side hallway to the ladies room. What in the world was she doing? Having sex with a woman was one thing, but having sex with a high school girl was another. First Justin, now Katie. Where did this newfound interest in teenagers come from? A fleeting thought of Justin entered her mind, but she shook it away.

She entered a restroom stall, tugged her panties down to her knees, hiked up her skirt, and perched on the cool toilet. The smell of her sex permeated her nostrils. God, she was so aroused! She tentatively ran a finger through her pubic hair, and touched her pussy lips. They were slick and juicy with her excitement, the lips swollen and protruding. She rubbed them briefly, fighting the temptation to masturbate. Her musky womanly smell filled the air, and she nervously, awkwardly, lifted the wet, shiny finger to her nostrils. She breathed deeply, inhaling the erotic perfume. She looked at the trembling finger intently for a moment, and then brought it to her lips. She had tasted herself many times, but knowing what she was about to do made it different somehow. Would she taste Katie too?

She pulled her damp underwear completely off and held them in her trembling fingers. As she peed, she brought the panties to her nose. Is this what Katie would smell like? She knew that she would soon find out, and with eager anticipation, she tucked the panties into her purse, grabbed her shopping bags, and walked quickly toward the bathing suit store. She smiled to herself as she walked, as the name of the store came to her. "Summer Heat", it was called. How fitting - yes, this was definitely turning into one hot summer.


"I was afraid you wouldn't come back." Katie held Meg by the hand and coaxed her through the now-darkened store toward a back storeroom.

"I said I would... you can trust me."

Katie smiled back at the older woman as they entered the back room. Meg glanced around briefly - the room was small and filled to the brim with cardboard boxes stacked on metal shelving. There was a small office desk tucked in one corner, and a threadbare old chair and non-matching couch were pushed against the wall. She stood nervously in the middle of the room as the girl closed and locked the door. "Oh, I know I can trust you. It's just that you seemed... nervous... and... and I guess I was afraid you didn't like me." The girl turned around and faced Meg. They stood in awkward anticipation, looking into each other's eyes. After a few moments, Katie slowly approached the older woman.

"I DO like you Katie." Meg watched nervously as the girl approached her. The girl was beautiful; there was no denying that. And she exuded an amazing, rare quality of both sensuality and innocence. Her face was young and fresh - bright, blue sparkling eyes, curly blond hair, easy smile laden with straight white teeth, a cute little up-turned nose... for the first time, Meg realized that she wasn't sporting the nose ring she had been wearing when she had first visited the store a couple of weeks before. She was glad for that.

She allowed her gaze to drift downward, her eyes roaming over Katie's slim, youthful body. The breasts were small, but shapely - the tight blouse did little to hide their form. Small bumps defined her erect nipples, poking against the thin fabric. Below the blouse, her flat, tanned tummy peeked out invitingly.

Katie was now standing before her, and she looked up innocently at the older woman, a shy smile playing across her pouty lips. "Do you think I'm pretty?" she asked softly.

"Yes. Very much so," replied Meg.

The girl came closer, and touched her hands lightly to Meg's arms. Her smile broadened. "And I think you're beautiful." She was shyly caressing the older woman's forearms as they hung at her sides. Her eyes glinted in the dim light of the room, and she lifted her pretty face up to Meg's. "Anyway, thanks for coming back," she whispered. She paused for a moment in thought, then continued: "When I asked you earlier if you'd ever been with a girl, you didn't really say one way or the other."

Meg smiled. "No, I guess I didn't did I? Um... well, to be honest, no I haven't. I guess I've lived kind of a sheltered life haven't I?"

Katie's eyed widened. "You mean I'm your... I'll be your first? Oh my god, that is SO cool!"

Meg laughed mirthfully. "Yes. You're my first." She paused. "But tell me something. No offense, but you seem... well... I guess you seem so young... I guess... maybe too young to have much experience in this either."

Katie giggled. "Well, I'm not THAT young Meg. Anyway, I've been with a couple of girls."

"Really? Girls you meet here in the store?"

Katie shook her head. "Uh uh. Well, only one other girl I met in the store. The other is my best friend. We do it once in awhile. I mean, it's fun! We both like boys too, but we're REALLY into each other." She looked pointedly at Meg. "Are you nervous?"

Meg nodded. "A little, yes."

Katie chuckled. "I guess I am too, a little." Her cute little face grew suddenly serious. "But maybe we shouldn't be nervous... I mean, we like each other right?"

Meg nodded, and licked her lips nervously. God, this was so exciting! And Katie was so pretty, at once both childlike and sexual. They gazed longingly into each other's eyes. And suddenly, before either of them even realized what was happening, the woman and the girl kissed. The touch of Katie's warm lips sent a shiver through Meg's body, and she knew that she desperately needed this to happen. She put her arms around her and pulled her close, and their mouths opened as they kissed each other with growing passion.

Meg sucked hungrily on Katie's long pink tongue. Her hands roamed over the girl's back, caressing her, stroking her, and she was rewarded with a soft passionate moan. Katie returned the caress, running her hands with passionate urgency up and down the woman's warm back, as their tongues intertwined. She clutched Meg's ass cheeks through the thin fabric of her skirt and squeezed them firmly. Meg groaned huskily into the girl's mouth, and she pulled her close, their pelvises humping and grinding against one another.

Katie dipped her hands beneath the hem of Meg's skirt and caressed her bare ass cheeks. "Oooh," she sighed. "You took your panties off for me, didn't you?"

"Mmm hmm," Meg murmured. "Just for you." She moaned huskily, delighting in the sensation of the girl's small hands stroking her smooth ass cheeks. Meg returned the favor, lowering her own hands to grasp the girl's slim butt firmly through her jeans. She pushed her tongue deeply into Katie's warm mouth, and the two of them groaned with uninhibited lust.

Katie may have taken the lead in seducing Meg, but now it was the older woman's turn to be the aggressor. She pushed her groin against the girl's slim thigh and humped against it feverishly, stimulating her hot pussy. "God I need you so bad," she whispered hoarsely. She snaked two fingers beneath the waistband of the girl's low-slung jeans, probing the forbidden crevice between her butt cheeks. "Let's get these clothes off."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.