My New Family - Cover

My New Family

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2001 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Despite the tragedies that befall them, these three survivors "menáge", just fine!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

I was just a baby, when my father died. He was born in Japan in the late fifties, emigrated to America with his parents, became a citizen, and even entered the US Army, where he met Vincent.

Vincent was going to be a career military man, and he and my father became the closest of friends, so it was particularly devastating for Vincent when my dad was killed in a training crash.

Vincent had recently been through his own ordeal when his young wife had died from an aneurism, leaving him a widower with a baby son, the same age as me.

Vincent knew that my mother had relatives, only in Japan, and offered to sponsor us to continue to stay at his military base, but because my mother was NOT a citizen, there was a problem!

I would find out years later about my mother's 'instability'; when she feared that we would be deported, she took her own life!

Since I was born in the U.S., and Vincent was asked by my father and again by my mother (in her suicide note) to adopt me, he accepted the awesome responsibility of trying to rear two children without a mother.

Because of his rank and kind nature, many of the female officers and enlistees helped us tremendously, through those initial difficulties.

Later on, Stevie and I became typical Army brats and melded in with the other kids at the base.

When we were eleven, dad got an offer from a defense contractor that was just too good to refuse, so he put in his papers and we moved to the Phoenix area.

Having been displaced from the only home we had ever known, Steve and I turned to eachother for companionship, and Vincent noticed the change in our routines.

He immediately made sure that we no longer slept in the same room.

What little I had learned of female hygiene had come from army personnel, and now that I needed them more than ever (my first period had arrived somewhat early), I could only turn to dad.

Uncomfortably, he stumbled through the drill (excuse the pun), but naturally enough, he didn't know enough to be able to answer all my questions.

I calmly wrote one lieutenant, back at the old base, and she was surprised to hear how 'early' I was, but graciously detailed everything I would need to know.

She even went on to warn me that Steve and even Vincent would begin to stare at me differently - that there was nothing angry about it - they would just be reacting to my new body, involuntarily!

What she DIDN'T warn about was how I would begin to stare at THEM, the same way!

After getting over the initial cruelty of offensive questions from the other kids, we settled into our new surroundings and both of us excelled in our schoolwork.

Steve had not yet reached puberty, so he hung out with his new fiends much more often than I did with mine. I felt so sorry and thankful for Vincent that I tried to handle all the womanly duties that needed handling... except one.

He still wanted to bring in a housekeeper, but the job I did was so acceptable, it really became a moot point.

There was obviously something eating away at Vincent, though, as Steve and I finally appreciated eachother's sexuality after he reached his puberty, and that wasn't lost on Steve, either.

His father, as far as we knew, had eschewed sex after the parental, military, and finally corporate responsibilities had become his paramount concerns.

But we kids are curious to a fault, and we hacked into dad's internet node.

Apparently, he had survived all these years on masturbation; and the downloads and sites we found, started us on our own road to discovery!

Vincent's downloads were heavily skewed toward incest, and with both daughter and son! Whats more, he also had many pictures of Asian nymphs that reminded me of me, so we guessed he suffered greatly from a case of blue balls.

One day after school, on a particularly rainy afternoon, Steve and I went to his father's room, not to go on the internet, but to see what the opposite sex looked like, close up and personal!

My smallish budding breasts didn't catch Steve's eye, but my inherited dark mat of pubic hair did! (His was almost reddish, belying the nearly blond locks on top.)

Using the internet 'art' as a guide, Steve placed his mouth over a nipple and began to suckle.

I was in heaven, and I got all wet down in my vulva.

As I laid down while Steve licked me, he switched tactics and straddled my face!

I opened my lips and took his penis inside, but my mouth was just too small and my teeth scraped his sensitive skin!

I folded my lips over the edges of my teeth and let him try again, but when he built up his natural fucking motion, it pulled my lips away and my teeth scraped him, again.

But this time, he was too far gone and his penis spewed forth my first taste of cum, which tasted like slightly salty jelled air.

Rather than apologize, Steve was proud to ejaculate, and we switched positions as he told me, "Your turn."

When he found my love button with his wiry tongue, I thought I'd piss in his mouth, but it was just my first orgasm, taking me over the edge.

That first day, we discovered '69', but I still couldn't give Steve the kind of blowjob that the men in the pictures got!

I had learned about losing my maidenhead from the kindly lieutenant, and here alone with Steve, I lost all inhibitions as his tongue re-probed my newly inflamed clit and vaginal openings.

But there was one more kind of picture we had yet to imitate, and as Steve began to kiss my navel, I got even wetter.

When he reached a nipple with his lips, he positioned his penis until it made contact with my opening and I froze, like a deer in the headlights!

Steve knew from instinct what he didn't know from experience, and he quickly shot inside my previously wetted entrance, breaking through my hymen and causing me to moan, in sudden pain!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.