The Twins - Cover

The Twins

Copyright© 2001 by Martina2023

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A pair of 16 year old twins stumble into a sexual relationship that takes them to the very edges of biological reproduction, where they become the guinea pigs...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

It was Sunday evening and she had her bags packed. The anticipation was staggering. She wouldn't sleep that night, she knew it... Joe held her breasts for one of the last times. "Say good-bye to your bras, darling." he whispered in her ear. "You can send them to the jumble sale after tomorrow." Lisa's heart leapt at the thought. It's going to happen! The surgeon had reminded her to buy two very big bras to use after she left the clinic. "Joe! What about the bras?" she panted.

"Don't worry." he smiled "Joe thinks of everything." And reaching into one of her wardrobe drawers he produced a paper carrier bag.

"What's in there?" she demanded.

"Look and see." said Joe. Opening the paper bag she pulled out two new bras, one black and one white. Shaking she unfolded them and put them on the bed. They were huge with reinforced straps on the shoulders and across the cups with a thick band across the back held together with four eyelets instead of her usual two. "Like them?" You'd better do, because that's what you are going to have to wear from now on..."

She put the black bra on over her existing clothes and marvelled at how she failed to fill the cups. "What size are they?" she asked.

"34GG to start with. I've found a shop that specialises in corsetry and stuff. They can make you bras in any size you need. Even a 34K if you can fill it!" replied Joe.

"Can they?" gasped Lisa "oh yes! I'm going to have one that size! Joe... suck my tits for the last time, bite my nipples 'til they bleed..."

She stripped to the waist and locked her door. Walking towards him she motioned with her finger for him to join her. Joe looked at her beauty again. "What a doll!" he breathed. Stooping slightly he took her left breast in his hand and put the nipple in his mouth. Sucking hard he made her moan... Lisa reached for her crotch and rubbed herself hard. "Bite me." she ordered.

Joe tried to comply but it wasn't hard enough. "Harder, you bastard!" she demanded, "draw blood!"

Joe sucked harder but still not enough for Lisa's needs that night. She pushed him away and twisted the wet nipple until it hurt. "Do that!" she panted.

But Joe had his limits with his sister and reminded her "The surgeon could cancel the op if you are cut or bruised already."

This brought her down to earth again. Nothing was going to cancel her date with the scalpel. Joe made her come with her usual method but refused to ejaculate inside her even though she tried to stay on top of him. Forcing her to get off his penis when he orgasmed he said "We gotta take one step at a time."

Monday morning... D-Day... or as Joe joked, GG day. Lisa laughed through her dry nervous lips. With packed bags as they headed for the clinic in Joe's car. At the reception a nurse in a pristine crisp uniform took her details and lead then through to the pre-op room. "Strip completely off and put on this gown " she ordered "someone will be in to take your blood pressure etcetera soon."

Lisa undressed and removed her 34 C bra for the last time. Joe put her clothes in her bag and they waited. Another nurse entered the room and sat Lisa beside her. Taking her blood pressure she made some notes. She was weighed and her height taken. Giving her a final counselling session she said, "My dear, are you still set on having the largest implants? Your frame size doesn't really warrant a bust that big." But Lisa's mind was set. "I'm ready, let's do it!"

The anaesthetist came into the room and Lisa's stomach turned again. She asked if she could stay awake during the operation. He laughed and advised her that it was out of the question. Asking her to lie on the trolley he took her hand and inserted a small needle adapter into it. With a large hypodermic syringe he injected an ice cold solution into her and asked her to count to twenty. She got to six and fell into a deep sleep. Joe kissed her as she was rolled into the main operating theatre. He was shown to the waiting room. The operation would only last an hour or so he was informed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.