The Twins - Cover

The Twins

Copyright© 2001 by Martina2023

Chapter 34

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A pair of 16 year old twins stumble into a sexual relationship that takes them to the very edges of biological reproduction, where they become the guinea pigs...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Lisa settled into a routine. Staying with Thomas at his luxurious home, during the week, and her 'parents' at the weekends. In reality, of course, she stayed the weekends at Richard's place, with her brother Joe. She loved helping with the animals and drinking too much wine in the evenings. This was her special time... sipping wine on Richard's veranda and talking about his work. She never lost an opportunity to raise the subject of his future plans, always looking for the chance to include her own body in any new experiments.

Richard had become accustomed to her ways, and firmly pointed out that she had a precious human baby to deliver before any experiments involved her body. This didn't stop Lisa from probing, however, and she once again asked to be the centre of his plans.

"Lisa, of course you will be, it's not as if I have a string of human guinea pigs to call upon." He said, "When the baby is born and you have had a month or so to recover, then we can begin in earnest."

Lisa leant forward and her face pushed him to continue.

Richard went on, "I believe it will be possible to fertilise the egg of, say, a small breed of animal with human sperm and then, with your permission, I would like you to bring it to full term in your womb. It will involve similar dosing of your body to prevent rejection, as before."

Lisa nodded enthusiastically, and asked," Whose sperm are you intending to use?"

Richard turned to Joe and said, "Joe... you're a young fit man, do you want to make history?"

Joe laughed incredulously, "It's a small part to play but I'm game if you and Lisa are."

Richard frowned, "I'm afraid it's not as simple as supplying a normal sample of sperm... to fertilise the egg of a different species, we will need to, er... slightly modify the make-up of your semen."

Joe stopped smiling and screwed up his face.

"I think I have perfected a new technique which allows me to dose your sperm production so that it mimics the sperm of any species I choose." announced the doctor. "However... there is a small operation that has to be done. I need to inject your testicles with a dosing compound similar to that used in Lisa's womb. What do you think of that, Joe?"

"Inject my testicles," gasped Joe, "that sounds painful!"

Richard smiled reassuringly, "Don't worry, it will be done under full anaesthetic. You shouldn't feel any pain at all."

Richard went on to explain that what he proposed was totally illegal and could get him sent to prison if he was ever found out. His research had led him to discover the key genes that normally prevented the sperm and eggs of dissimilar beings from fusing. "Even today, a woman's egg can be fertilised with the sperm of a hamster, it's a common laboratory trick to allow experiments of up to an hour or so. But it has never been possible to continue with the conception until now. I have managed to crack the code... "

Lisa was wet listening to the doctor, but a little disappointed that her egg was not to be used. "If all goes well, what will I be giving birth too?"

Richard held his hands as if in prayer and brought them to his face, "That, is the 64 thousand dollar question. No one knows. It will be a first for all of humanity. We must face the prospect that it will be so deformed that it may not even survive after birth, or we may have to put it down soon after. Be under no illusion, there is no precedent for this work. So, Joe, if you still want to help, we have to start the process now, so that your testicles have time to develop the modified sperm. It will probably take 2 months before they are ready. That will give Lisa time to empty her womb and be ready for its next visitor... "

Joe's head dropped and Lisa chirped mischievously, "Come on Joey, let the doctor inject your balls, experience some of the pain us women have to."

Joe nodded reluctantly. He wasn't at all sure he would enjoy this next few months.

Lisa laughed like a drain. She was going to enjoy being a spectator to this particular operation!

"Excellent!" shouted the doctor, "Ten o'clock tomorrow in my laboratory, Joe. You won't feel a thing. We will have to repeat the procedure about once a month until tests show you are producing the right 'goods'... but now... what species of animal are we going to use?"

Lisa shouted, "A horse!!"

Richard's face told her "No." He went on, "I had in minda small breed of angora goat. Their young weigh about 6 to 7 pounds normally, about the same as a human baby."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.