The Twins - Cover

The Twins

Copyright© 2001 by Martina2023

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A pair of 16 year old twins stumble into a sexual relationship that takes them to the very edges of biological reproduction, where they become the guinea pigs...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

The Corset man had written again. He was asking how she had got on with the device he had sent her and what size she had managed to reduce her waist to. Lisa held her sides. She was sure she could still feel where the device had clamped her insides and nearly finished her off. But she also knew she wanted to try it again after her pregnancy ended. He mentioned that if she had liked the corset, he could make her other devices. Other devices??? She was intrigued. She wrote back to him and bragged that she had achieved 19 inches. What other devices did he have in mind?

Thomas Timpson called on the telephone. Would she honour him and join him at his home this weekend? Lisa's dilemma was resolved. She said she would and he thanked her and promised to send Milson to collect her on Friday evening at 6pm. She rang Richard and told him that she was not going to seeing him this week. Richard was aghast. "Lisa, we have to scan you this week. It cannot wait! You are risking you own life by not following medical advice."

She told him she had never felt better and was suffering no side effects at all. Richard tried to persuade her otherwise, but she was having none of it. "Richard... I'm fine, stop worrying and I'll see you the following weekend." And with that she put down the handset. She felt guilty about doing that to someone who had treated her so well, but felt justified as he didn't know the real reason for her apparent gynaecological problems...

On the Tuesday, the fat greasy slob who had come in her, after promising he wouldn't, was back. He looked at her and his face lit up. Lisa took his money and continued her pretence about being unaware of what he'd done. "You putting on a little weight darling... " he smiled.

Lisa replied airily, "Oh, maybe a little, but I can soon diet it off. I'm like that..." She knew that he suspected he had made her pregnant on his visit a few weeks ago. She also knew that he thought she was too naïve to know it. She gave him the minimum treatment and rushed him to the door as soon as she could. When he tried to book her again the following week, she said she was booked up for the whole of the next month. She decided not to see him ever again. She wasn't going to give him the pleasure of thinking her fattening waistline was due to him!

Friday came and Milson arrived on the dot of six o'clock. He opened the rear door of the Mercedes without speaking and drove her the 25 miles to the country residence in total silence. Lisa ignored him and planned her strategy for treating Thomas this weekend. Should she be nice to him or continue the "hard to get" policy?

She was impressed with the country house. It was really a mansion. With roughly sixteen bedrooms and four or five bathrooms, it was run by three full time and two part time staff. Set in about 16 acres of lovely gardens, it was fronted by two huge steel gates and the mandatory sweeping driveway. Thomas greeted her like the Queen at the door and took her through to the lounge where the champagne was on ice. Lisa had dressed in a smart two piece business suit although she was worried that her ever fattening waist and bum were beginning to stretch it a little too much.

With his continued fawning manner, she adopted the "hard to get" policy again. Accepting the champagne as if she drank it every day, she looked around nonchalantly. "Now Lisa," he asked, " What would you like to do this weekend?"

Lisa looked straight at him and said, "It's your call, Thomas, You're paying..."

His face fell. He didn't mind paying, he could well afford her, but he wondered if she could ever feel anything for him other than as an employer. He looked at her lovely legs which had crept out from under her ever shortening skirt. They reminded him of a catwalk models legs. Her breasts were making her silk blouse bulge impossibly. As usual she had undone one more button than was necessary. Her cleavage was something he wanted to die in... But what made him swoon was her smell. He recognised the perfume as one that cost several hundred pounds an ounce. She was self-sufficient in her own right. How could he impress her enough to want to marry him?

"I thought we might get you settled in your room and then perhaps a swim? We have a fully equipped gymnasium and pool here you know. After that, I've arranged dinner here. Mrs Longton is a superb cook." He stammered nervously.

"OK" said Lisa, "sounds good to me!"

Milson had taken her bags to her room already. It was large, the en-suite bathroom had a sunken bath. "Oooooooohhhh" said Lisa as she saw it, "Somebody round here's got taste!"

Thomas's problem was two fold. He desperately wanted to fuck her senseless, after all he was paying for the privilege, but he felt she would never see him as anything other than her next 'trick', if he did. Continuing his 'perfect gentleman' routine, he waited for her by the pool. When she walked in, his heart leapt. In a red one piece wet-look costume and matching high heels, she was a cat-walk model...

Her practised walk was perfect. Her smile looked so natural. Again, her only imperfection, was her tummy... Thomas frowned and wondered. Was she pregnant? His future wife, already pregnant by another man. Of course, Joe, her fiancée. He had tried to block him out of his mind. Now it was thrust back into his face! It was hopeless, she was already reproducing with another man. She didn't need him...

She dived into the pool like an Olympic swimmer. Thomas joined her via the pool steps. In the water he was unable to restrain himself, and feeling that all was lost, he lifted her breasts from the straining swimsuit and suckled them like a new-born baby. Lisa smiled as she looked down on his head. No-one could resist her. All men were putty in her hands.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.