The Twins - Cover

The Twins

Copyright© 2001 by Martina2023

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A pair of 16 year old twins stumble into a sexual relationship that takes them to the very edges of biological reproduction, where they become the guinea pigs...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

After tea, she slipped off to her room and locked the door. She wanted to read the new letters she had collected the day before. There were about twenty. Most were the usual pathetic attempts from inadequate men to get the type of sex their wives refused to give them. But one was different... Lisa had become quite good at spotting the rare letter that stood out from the rest.

Dear Lady,

My employer is always looking for girls who offer the highest quality of female company. You are invite to respond to his challenge to you. If you are beautiful, sexy and intelligent call 01212149348 at any time and leave a telephone number. You will be rewarded hugely.

Ronald Milson PA.

Lisa recognised the letters PA. Hmm, sounds like a very rich guy who pays for the best things in life. Uses a personal assistant as a front for him. I wonder how I'd rate? She rang the number immediately. A voice mail message asked her to leave a telephone number and time to respond. She left her number and asked only to be called during the day when her parents would be out at work.

That weekend she stayed at the doctor's country house with Joe. Her ultra-sound showed no evidence of conception. Dr Milton consoled her, "It doesn't mean we've failed, Lisa. It's still far too early to show. Leave it another week and we'll test again. Besides, you haven't even had a period yet."

Lisa and Joe relaxed and spent many hours talking to Richard. All three of them benefited from their conversations. Joe was very impressed by the doctor's research. He asked numerous questions and was genuinely interested in his work. He asked, "Richard? When it comes to reproduction, is there anything that you believe impossible?"

The doctor paused and pondered the question. "Nothing springs to mind immediately. Lisa's results have swept away a lot of fixed ideas on this subject. There is an experiment that I would love to put into practice, but probably will never due to the level of risk involved. That, before you ask, is to see if a man can conceive and produce new life."

They looked at each other. A few months ago they would have laughed and called him a crackpot, but now they thought about the obstacles to overcome. Lisa spoke first. "Men don't have wombs. Where would they carry the foetus?"

Richard smiled. "That's the least of the problems. A womb is just a free space where a rich supply of blood is available to nourish the baby. With hormonal treatment, we could simulate a female's body and implant a fertilised egg just like we did with you Lisa. The danger comes in where we choose to grow the egg. When the baby is implanted, they take control of the blood supply and could starve the host. Then if we passed that hurdle and the baby was born, the source of the blood supply could be ejected like an after-birth and rob the host of a life preserving resource."

"Life preserving resource?" queried Joe.

Richard apologised. "Sorry. I'm using unnecessary words here. We are certain that a man could allow an egg to implant itself onto the outside of the large intestine where a good supply of blood is available. However, after the birth, we are not convinced that we could stem the loss of blood caused by the separation of the foetus from the host. The host could die following a massive blood haemorrhage. It could be impossible to control."

The twins looked at each other. There WAS nothing that couldn't be achieved in the world of reproduction. A man could become pregnant!

"Whilst we're on the subject, why haven't you asked about the reverse of what we achieved with Lisa? That is, an animal giving birth to a human... that is feasible as well."

Joe started to argue that is couldn't happen, then stopped. He was in the presence of a far higher authority. If Dr Milton said it could be done, then it could be done.

They stayed up until the early hours debating the subject and only retired when exhaustion hit them all. On Sunday they returned home, promising to return the following weekend to continue their conversations.

On the way home Lisa teased Joe again. "OK, Joey, Time you got your knees up and had a baby. We girls are fed up with all the pain and responsibility. You have the babies for once!"

Joe laughed and replied, "You've got the outlet for babies. We guys haven't."

"Haven't you ever heard of Caesarean sections, darling?" She continued, "Enough women have had a big hole sliced in their bodies to extract babies. We could do that for you."

Joe ignored her. He knew better than to take the bait with Lisa.

On Wednesday morning, Lisa had a call from Ronald Milson. "Be at the Adelphi Hotel, at 3pm tomorrow afternoon. Don't be late. Mr Timpson hates impunctuality." The phone went dead as he cleared the call.

The next day at two thirty, a drop dead gorgeous Lisa Jenkins was in the reception of the hotel. "I have an appointment with Mr Milson." She announced. The words changed the Dead-Pan face of the desk clerk into one of extreme concern. "Oh... right. I'll take you there myself." He stuttered.

She was escorted into the basement where the hotel had its swimming pool and health club. "Mr Milson has reserved the swimming pool for the whole afternoon." He informed her. Ronald Milson met her at the door. He gave her a small bag and a key to a locker. "Please change into these and go through immediately." He ordered in a condescending voice.

Lisa was shown into the ladies changing room and opened the bag. All it contained was a pair of black high heeled shiny leather shoes and a one piece swimsuit. But what a swimsuit! Lisa held it up. It was black and made of neoprene, a wet look shiny material. She wasn't certain it would even cover her, it appeared so small. It fastened with a single press-stud around the neck which was shaped like a choker. She undressed and squeezed her body into the material. She had to step into it and drag it over her hips and then struggle to get her arms into the small holes in the sides. Breathing in, she heaved the straining material over her expansive breasts and wriggled her upper body until there was enough free material left to allow her to fasten the press-stud at the back of her neck. Stepping into the shoes, she clipped the stud which held the strap around her ankles. They increased her height by 5 inches. She inspected herself in the mirror. "Wow!" she whistled, "You gorgeous bitch!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.