Tied Up - Cover

Tied Up

by Phil Aeschio

Copyright© 2001 by Phil Aeschio

Erotica Sex Story: My wife just couldn't resist a threesome

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Light Bond   Group Sex   .

The girls were both spending the night with friends, giving us free rein of the house, and freedom to sexually play. After going through a bottle and a half of champagne, and watching a porno movie, we retired to the bedroom. After some passionate foreplay we were both naked and we decided that I should tie her to the bed.

First, I tied her face down, with a pillow under her hips. I began massaging her shoulders, slowly working my way down her back. After some brief rubs on her ass, I shifted to her feet, and worked my way back up to her ass. Because she knew me so well, when I rubbed the insides of her thighs, she spread her legs even more than she had to because of the ties. As I got closer and closer to her cunt, she began to get wet. Without touching her cunt, I shifted back to her ass, and she really began to become turned on. With my knees between her legs, I moved back to her shoulders, and when my cock brushed her cunt, she shifted to try to get it inside. But teasing her, I moved away.

After rubbing her shoulders for a short time, I untied her, turned her over onto her back, and retied her to the bed. Starting with her feet, I again worked my way back up, coming close to, but not touching, both her cunt and her breasts. I then asked if I could blindfold her. She had some hesitation, but knowing she could trust me, she consented. With her eyes covered, she was able to concentrate that much more on the pleasurable feelings my hands were giving her. Now I began rubbing her tits, but avoiding the nipples. I rubbed the inside of her thighs, just brushing against her pubic hair, but merely teasing her cunt. I moved back up to her tits, and briefly palmed both nipples. With the blindfold on, the sensation was terrific, but I abruptly stopped, and got off the bed. She couldn't see me, but I was just standing over the bed, watching her, knowing it was teasing, and played with my cock.

Getting back on the bed, I continued the teasing, until she was begging me to touch her, to fuck her, to let her suck my cock. But I just kept teasing. Suddenly, I jabbed a finger into her cunt. By now, the feelings were so intense, not only was she soaking wet, but she was almost ready to come when I just as quickly pulled my finger out, and got off the bed again. She begged to have it back, to be fucked, anything to get her off.

While letting her cool off, I slipped out of the room. She sensed I was gone, but she wasn't sure. She tried to talk to me to see if I was there, but all evening I hadn't been answering her, so she still wasn't sure. She thought she might have even heard me in the kitchen, talking to someone, but since we were alone, she thought that if she was right and I was talking, it must have been to the dog.

Coming back into the room, I once again joined her on the bed, continuing the teasing, working her to a fever pitch. After awhile, she heard the dog bark, and she panicked, thinking someone was home. I told her I would check, and leaving her tied and blindfolded against her objections, I left her on the bed and closed the door.

When I returned, she wanted to know what was going on, who was home. I told her no one was home, it was just the dog. Without getting on the bed, I began to massage one nipple, while she started to relax, and slowly get turned on again. After a short time, she felt a hand on the other nipple -- she wasn't sure how I was reaching the other side, and she was trying to tell for sure if it was really my hand. Since she was still blindfolded, she began to fantasize that there was another person there, and she became more turned on. The massage continued, now gripping her nipples tighter, gently pinching and twisting, harder until she finally came for the first time. It was good, but she needed a cock inside her. When she felt my hand begin to rub her pubic hair, she was shocked, and a little frightened, because there was still a hand on each breast.

Now she knew that someone else was there. But who? Another man or another woman?

But she'd had enough to drink, was turned on enough and the caresses felt good enough, that she just went with the feeling. Besides, anything that happened wasn't really her fault, since she was helpless to resist -- tied up and blindfolded. She wanted to tell me that enough was enough, and to let her up, but she didn't want the good feelings to stop. With two hands still on her tits, she began to feel two hands playing with her clit and her cunt lips. Now the feelings were really exciting her -- she was the center of attention, and she still didn't know who else was there, or even the sex of the other person. Was there even more than one unknown person in the room? She didn't think so, but she couldn't tell, she could just feel four gentle hands on her. The thought of being totally exposed to a stranger, naked, with her legs tied wide open really got her excited. And the thought of a stranger touching her, fondling her, and whatever else was to happen made her come again from the sheer excitement of the situation.

The hands on her tits were replaced by two mouths on them. Still, there were two hands teasing her cunt. First one, then another finger slipped into her cunt. By the way they were moving, she knew that the fingers belonged to two different people, and between them and the mouths on her tits, she had a terrific orgasm.

After she came, both hands slowly left her cunt, and the mouths left her tits. Any fear she might have initially felt was replaced by desire -- she had just come, and now she was again alone on the bed, no one touching her, and she wanted more. She asked for someone to please fuck her. She felt someone's knees on the bed near her head, and her mouth searched for the cock she knew was someone near. A hand held her forehead still, while a cock teased around her face. Finally, it got to her lips, and as it brushed her lips, she opened her mouth to take it in. It felt and tasted like my cock, but she was no longer sure of anything. And, at this point, she didn't care, she was finally getting some cock, somewhere. Suddenly, the cock pulled out of her mouth, and the person got off the bed. She was again alone, and she didn't like it -- she wanted sex, any kind, and NOW!

Finally, she felt someone kneeling between her legs, and she knew she was at last going to get fucked. Someone took a cock, and rubbed it around her clit and her cunt lips. The hell with this teasing, she wanted to be fucked, and she pushed her hips towards the cock. Leaning over her, whoever was on the bed with her shoved his whole cock into her dripping wet cunt, all the way in with one push. She'd been waiting so long, and was by now so turned on with the situation of a stranger in the room (someone she knew? a total stranger?) that she came around that cock on that first push. After she calmed down a little, that cock began to fuck her, and it felt so damn good. Was it my cock? It felt like it, but after coming, she really couldn't tell, and she didn't care. In fact, she hoped it wasn't my cock -- that someone else was fucking her, and I was standing by the bed playing with myself while watching her get fucked. Getting into it, she was beginning to climb to another orgasm when the cock was suddenly withdrawn.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.