Tenderloin Tales: Gavin's Misadventure - Cover

Tenderloin Tales: Gavin's Misadventure

by California Dreamer

Copyright© 2001 by California Dreamer

Erotica Sex Story: Gavin, our sturdy pawn in the game of sex, drugs and Rock and Roll San Francisco style, loses a cherry he didn't know he had.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including First   .

© 2001, all rights retained.

San Francisco has everything. Chinese noodles, Mexican tortillas or good old US of A hamburgers at four A.M. in the morning. Big titted girls with dicks in the evening. A hot mouth in the afternoon. That wasn't gender specific, was it.

In this adventure Gavin, our sturdy pawn in the game of sex, drugs and Rock and Roll San Francisco style, finds himself at loose ends one Saturday afternoon. He has an urge for some solo sleaze so chooses to check out one of the porno theaters in town. Not the world famous Mitchell Brother's O'Farrel Theater but one of the many in the Tenderloin.

"Jesus, that's hot."

The young guy sitting two seats away was very agitated. We were the only two sitting in the front row of the smelly dark theater. The screen showed a redhead mauling her large drooping tits. Her mouth gaping as the male actor stroked his long cock at her face. He rubbed the large, very red bulbous head over her lips and cheek.

"Shit, he is so hot." The guy unzipped and pried out a long hardon.

"What the hell?" I whispered, amazed that the guy had his dick out, jerking off in a public theater.

The actor squirted a big stream of come straight into the redhead's mouth.

"Oh, fuck," the guy groaned as he jacked his cock. His belly lurched forward and he shot a big glob of come about six feet away onto the theater floor. I heard it splat with authority. He shuddered and groaned, his eyes fixed on the cock sucking redhead.

"God, that was a good one." The guy sighed and shuddered, stroking his softening penis. He leaned his head back and blew out a big lung full of air.

I couldn't help but agree but for a different reason. The redhead was scrumptious. Cute and more emotive than most porn actresses. The woman pulled the dick out of her mouth and smiled at the camera, smacking her lips.

"I love a big mouthful of come. Don't you wish it was yours, boys?" She stuck out a long pink tongue and licked slowly around her carmined lips. She smiled lewdly into the camera making my dick twitch. The redhead's face faded into a shot of Ron Jeremy's extra long cock sliding in and out of yet another blond woman's mouth. He was sitting on her chest, forcefully fucking her face.

A big guy walked in front of me, blocking the screen.

"Can I sit here?" He gestured to the seat next to mine.

"Sure." I didn't care where he sat as long as I could watch Ron Jeremy do the nasty with the blond.

He turned and dropped his pants to his ankles and sat heavily. His thick dick was hard, sort of waving in the air. He fisted it and let out a big sigh. I stared at him. First at his face, lit by the flickering screen then at his crotch then quickly back to his face. I almost stood up to get away when he turned his head in my direction, glancing down at my crotch.

"Suck my cock?" He asked, most amiable.

I shook my head and waved a hand at him feeling annoyed and nervous with his intrusion. He turned his head to his right.

"Suck my cock?" He asked the kid, still amiable.

The guy reached over and started squeezing the big guy's dick head with his fingertips.

"Suck. I'll give you a big mouthful of come in about one minute. I gotta weeks worth in there."

The young guy didn't say a word. He swiveled over the big guys leg and dropped to his knees. His close cropped head dropped and I heard him moan with pleasure as he sucked down noisily. He started slurping and moaning, twisting his head slightly with each change of direction.

"What the hell?" I blurted. I didn't know where to look. At the blond on the screen or the action right in front of me.

The big guy laughed. "First time?"

"What?" I jerked my eyes off the bobbing head, the sucking mouth. The big guy was grinning at me in a rather superior way.

"You seem surprised so I guess you haven't 'come' here before."

"No."

Truth. I'd been here once before and had noticed some shuffling among the dark shadows in the back row. I'd thought it had been winos sleeping it off.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.