Totem - Cover

Totem

Copyright© 2001 by This Guy

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Touching a Native American totem figure makes Sam strangely attractive to women.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom  

Sam woke to the delightful sensation of a warm mouth sucking his cock. Gina was apparently too eager for more practice with oral sex to wait for him to wake up. For only the second time, her technique was impressive. She brought Sam to orgasm after only a few minutes of licking and sucking.

When it was over, Sam sat up and kissed Gina on the forehead.

"Thanks," he said. "Nice way to wake up."

"My pleasure," Gina said, seeming suddenly shy again. Sam was astonished by the two sides to her: the shy, sensible friend he'd always known, and the wanton tigress he'd been sharing a bed with for the last two nights.

"What time is it?" Sam asked, yawning.

"Pretty late," Gina said. "We slept in. Want some breakfast?"

At the mention of food, Sam's stomach rumbled. "Sounds great. Are your parents up yet?"

"I don't think so," Gina said. "It sounded like a late night for them, too." She got up and pulled a pair of panties and a t-shirt out of a drawer, not bothering to dress otherwise. Sam had brought a change of clothes in his backpack the day before, in case he was successful with Gina's parents. Getting dressed now, he congratulated himself on his foresight.

Neither Angie nor Roberto were in sight, and their bedroom door was still closed. Sam and Gina went down to the kitchen and helped themselves to orange juice and some muffins from the cabinet. While they were nibbling on these, Angie wandered down, yawning, but looking very well satisfied with herself. She was wearing a nightgown made of some sheer fabric that was almost transparent; the darkness of her nipples was clearly visible through the cloth.

"Oh, hi kids," she said, smiling brightly at them. "Sleep well?"

Gina and Sam exchanged a look. "Yes, very," Sam said. "Did you?"

Angie colored a little, but if possible looked even more pleased. "Oh, yes," she said carelessly, "very well. Would you like some eggs?"

While she cooked she chatted with Sam and Gina, then sat with them at the kitchen table to eat. Breakfast was the only meal ever eaten so informally in the diCosta household. After breakfast, Gina took the dishes to the sink and got more orange juice for Sam and herself, while Angie lingered over her coffee.

"Poor Roberto must be still asleep," Angie said. "He was really worn out last night."

"I'll be he was," Sam said. "At least, that was the way it sounded to *us*."

Angie blushed. "Oh, dear. You could hear us?"

"The dead could hear you," Gina said. " 'Ohhh, Robertooo... ' " she imitated Angie's breathless groan from the night before.

Angie's blush deepened still further, but she laughed. "Well, I shouldn't be surprised. I don't know what came over us, but we were like animals last night. It was wonderful," she admitted.

"Well, I'm sure I know what came over Mr. diCosta," Sam said.

Looking a little confused, Angie said "What do you mean?"

Sam shrugged. "I mean, you're one sexy lady, Mrs. diCosta," he said.

"That's sweet of you to say," Angie said. "And call me Angie."

"Just a fact, Angie," Sam said. "Don't you think so, Gina?"

Gina looked Angie over critically. "Well, you are very pretty," she said. "You look good in that nightgown. Where did it come from? I've never seen it before."

"Roberto gave it to me for my last birthday," Angie explained. "I... well, I don't normally wear it around the house."

"You can practically see through it," Sam observed.

"I'd guess that was Dad's intention," Gina agreed.

Angie was still blushing furiously, but she seemed pleased with the direction the conversation had taken. "Do you really think I'm sexy?"

"Sure," Sam said. "Here... get up."

Puzzled, Angie obeyed. "Put your hands over your head," Sam suggested.

Angie did so. Sam stooped to gather up the hem of her nightgown, then with a smooth motion lifted it off over her head.

"Sam!" Angie protested, vainly covering herself with her arms.

"It's all right," Sam said reassuringly. "You don't need to be shy with us. Right, Gina?"

"Sure," Gina agreed absently, but she was looking at her stepmother's nude body with interest.

"Ummm... well, I guess not," Angie said, hesitantly dropping her arms.

"See, you have a great body," Sam said. "What do you think, Gina?"

"Yeah, she's sexy," Gina said. "She's got nice breasts."

"Yeah," Sam agreed. "Put your hands behind your head, Angie."

Angie did so, her tits rising, dark nipples tautly erect from the cool air and the scrutiny. The two kids looked her over.

"Her tits are bigger than mine," Gina commented.

"Bigger, but yours suit you. Short and slim as you are, you wouldn't look right with breasts as big as Angie's."

"Well," Gina said, stepping around Angie to look from a different angle, "they'd definitely give me trouble on the uneven bars... "

"They look good on her, though," Sam said.

"Uh-huh. She's got a nice ass, too," Gina said from behind her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.