Totem - Cover

Totem

Copyright© 2001 by This Guy

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Touching a Native American totem figure makes Sam strangely attractive to women.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom  

"You know," Gina said the next morning, "I never realized how weird it felt to wear jeans with no underwear." Looking at herself in Sam's mirror, she ran a hand over her denim-clad rear. "Some Neanderthal ripped my panties off, and now I have to suffer the consequences."

Sam chuckled. "Sorry about that. I'll buy you a new pair."

"I bet you say that to all the girls." Gina leaned over and kissed him. She had already dressed, since she would have to go home and change before school, but Sam was still wearing only a bathrobe. "Now I think about it, maybe you do say that to all the girls."

"Well, not all of them," Sam said. After a pause, he asked, "So, have you decided? About us?"

"Yeah." Gina sat on the edge of the bed, looking more serious. "It took me a while to fall asleep... I mean, even after... " She blushed. "Anyway, I'm not used to sharing a bed. So I thought about it while I was lying there."

"And?" Sam prompted.

"Well... I still feel pretty much the same, even knowing about the other women. I still want you. And why make trouble now because I might feel differently in the future? It might never happen, and if it does we can deal with it then. So, if the offer's still open, I'd like to be your girlfriend."

Sam hugged her. "I love you," he said.

"Me too," Gina replied. "Wow. Be sure to tell me that a lot."

Sam held her in his arms. After a while, Gina said, "So, are you going to tell me the other revelations now?"

"I guess so," Sam said. He released her and got up. "Let's go get breakfast. I heard Mom and Joan get up a while ago."

Caroline and Joan were sitting at the kitchen table, eating breakfast. Caroline had dressed, since she was taking Gina home, but Joan was also still in her bathrobe. They greeted Gina with no trace of awkwardness, and Caroline got up to get more breakfast for the new arrivals.

After eating for a few minutes, Gina ventured, "So, I guess you know all about what Sam told me last night."

Caroline and Joan exchanged glances, and Caroline said, "Yes, I'd imagine we do. How do you feel about it?"

"All right, I guess," Gina said. "A little strange, maybe, but not bad."

"I haven't yet told her quite everything," Sam said. "Gina, I told you there were other women, right?"

"Yes," Gina said.

Sam hesitated, and Joan spoke up.

"Well, you're sharing breakfast with two of them."

For a moment Gina looked confused. Then her eyes widened.

"You mean... you and your Mom?!"

Caroline sighed. "That was very diplomatic, dear."

"How on earth do you break it gently?" Joan asked defensively. "Might as well just come out with it."

Gina was still fixed on the main point. "Sam had sex with both of you?"

"Yes," Caroline confirmed. "Several times."

"But that's... "

"Incest," Caroline agreed. "That bothered me at first, but I'm kind of used to the idea now."

Gina continued staring at the two of them in astonishment. Then, to Sam's relief, she laughed.

"Well, that explains why you were so cool about my staying over!"

"I hope you won't tell anyone," Caroline said. "I don't think most people would understand."

"You can say that again!" Gina exclaimed. "I had no idea."

"Does this change your mind about us?" Sam asked her.

"I guess not," Gina answered, after considering it. "I mean, it doesn't really change anything. I knew there were other women. I just didn't know who they were." She shook her head. "Weird. Not that I'm criticizing," she hastily added. "I promise I won't tell anyone."

"It is weird," Caroline said. "But I think you'll become comfortable with it."

"I guess we'll find out," Gina said. She glanced at the clock, then quickly spooned the last of her cereal into her mouth. "Sorry, do you think you could take me home now? I'll need to shower and change before school... "

"Of course." Caroline got up. "You two can get ready on your own, right?"

"Sure, Mom," Sam said, and Joan added "Go ahead."

Sam walked Gina to the door, and gave her a quick kiss goodbye. He returned to the kitchen to find Joan putting the breakfast dishes in the sink.

"Well, she took that pretty well," Joan commented.

"No doubt thanks to your subtle way of telling her," Sam teased her.

Joan gave him a mock scowl. "Complaints, complaints." She looked at the clock and dried her hands. "Want to get a shower, little brother? It'll save us some time."

As it happened, not much time was saved. Soaping each other up led to kissing under the shower spray; kissing led to fooling around, running hands over slick skin; fooling around led to Joan leaning against the wall with her legs spread while Sam eased his rock-hard cock into her from behind. She gave a little sigh of pleasure that turned into a moan as Sam's hands found her soapy tits and began rubbing them gently.

"So," Joan gasped after a while, wriggling with pleasure as Sam pumped steadily in and out of her, "did you have a good time with Gina last night?"

"Mmm-hmm," Sam said. "And did you and Mom have a good time last night?"

"Yeah," Gina said, then groaned, "Oh, fuck... yeah, we did. It was a little different... without you there... but it was nice."

"Tell me what happened," Sam said.

"Well, we just kissed and cuddled for a while... then Mom wanted me to suck her tits, so I did that... it was great... she came after a while, just from that... then she licked my pussy. It was the first time she'd done that, but she was really good... oh, Jesus, I'm going to come soon... "

"Me too, sis," Sam said. "I'm going to come inside you." He leaned forward and licked her ear. "How does that make you feel?"

"Oh, God... " she moaned.

"Mmmm, yeah. All my come, splashing into you... "

"Oh, Christ, yes!" Joan screamed, and came. Sam came too, his prick spurting inside her, seeming to drive her even further. Joan almost collapsed as her knees buckled, but Sam supported her, one arm around her waist, the other wandering over her belly and breasts.

Drying off afterwards, Joan kissed Sam very sweetly.

"That was wonderful, little brother," she said. "The thought of you coming inside me... it just pushed me over the edge." She shook her head. "We've never tried it standing, before. More work, but really cool."

"Yeah," Sam agreed. "Let's go, we've got to get dressed for school."

At school, Sam met up with Gina and Cameron by their lockers before the start of first period. Cameron greeted them with a casual wave, then asked "So, how did the studying go?"

Gina turned a little pink, but grinned. "I'd say it went really well. Right, Sam?"

"Uh-huh," he agreed, flipping through the combination on his lock.

Cameron turned to look at Gina, then frowned. "There's something different about you."

Gina shrugged a little defiantly. "I'm wearing contacts. Got tired of wearing glasses. I already wore contacts to compete; might as well wear them all the time."

Cameron was still frowning. "Yeah... but there's something else... is your hair different?"

Gina blushed again. "I'm wearing it down. How long have we known each other, that you don't remember how it usually is?"

"Hey, I noticed!" Cameron protested. "Didn't I, Sam?"

"Yep." Sam picked up his books and closed his locker. "I think you look great," he said to Gina, smiling at her.

"Thanks, Sam," she said, almost shyly. Hesitating a moment, she suddenly stretched up and gave him a quick kiss. "See you in class!" she said, and fled.

Sam watched after her fondly, then turned back to Cameron, who looked stunned. "Close your mouth," he suggested. "Something might fly in."

"She kissed you!" Cameron said.

"Yeah. Observant as always," Sam said.

"Are you two... "

"An item? Yeah. Since last night."

Cameron shook his head disbelievingly. "Wow! I mean, it's great," he added hastily. "But... wow!"

"Pretty much my opinion, too," Sam said. "Come on. We've got to get to class."

For the rest of the day it was clear that Cameron was dying to ask questions, but couldn't figure out how to do so. Gina blushed every time she looked at him, and Sam found the situation quite entertaining. He suggested to Cameron that he come over some time that weekend, with the hint that he would give him the whole story then, and Cameron quickly agreed.

During a brief few minutes together after lunch Sam took Gina aside to talk with her.

"So, I really need to tell Cameron what's going on," he said.

Gina nodded seriously. "Yeah. But will you tell him... everything?"

"I think so. He's my best friend. I don't like keeping secrets from him."

"It might freak him out, though," she warned.

"I know. But I don't want to lie. I'll have to chance it."

Gina came into his arms for a brief but intense hug. "Love you."

"Love you, too," Sam said, and kissed her. Gina sighed.

"What's the matter?" Sam asked.

"Nothing!" she said. "It's just -- we're going to have to tip-toe around my Dad and Step mom. I'm sure they wouldn't like my sleeping over at your place on a regular basis. I got some pretty suspicious questions this morning as it was, even with your Mom's call."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.